• Terra

Results are only viewable after voting.
L

Lulunopia

Original poster
!!!Read Through Everything!!!

we_are_by_megmeg34-da7cgc9.jpg

Introduction

In ancient times, the gods of ignis (fire), lacus (water), aer (air), and terra (earth) created a planet made to form life. The first humans and animals were created by the gods. They did not know anything and talked in a language lost to time. They planet thrived for many years giving birth to a new life as the time went on and evolution took hold. Animals and plants evolved. Human learning new things and become a larger population. Soon breaking into small kingdoms. Yes, the world thrived as humans learned to write, read, and invent new things as they continued to live in a world of peace.

This was until the planet was under attack, they chose certain humans to give powers over the elements. The leaders of the army against dark outside forces was a man with fire power and a human wife. For years they fought against the unknown outside forces. They had five kids, a boy named Pace Celsius and their quadruplets, Ornetta, Rea, Aurea, and Mena Celsius. When one day his parents were needed for a serious battle against an unknown enemy he was asked to keep them safe, as well as himself. His parents didn't return from that battle.

Furious at the loss of their parents Ornetta, Rea, Aurea, and Mena combined their powers and, against their brother's wishes, fought in the war. After many years of fighting, they ended the war and brought the peace back to the world. Though there were many losses in the battle they were seen as heroes when they thought of themselves as killers. It wasn't until their brother told he was proud of them that they remembered the good they had brought to the world.

As they grew older Pace became his younger sister's caregiver. He soon discovered he retained his mother's human qualities while his sisters very quickly started to show their powers, one from each element of the gods. Pace trained the girls with their powers. After the sad day when their brother died many years later, they went out in search of a purpose. They found a village of families and kids like them. In memory of how their brother raised and helped them with their powers, they opened a school named Celsius Academy where they could pass his kindness down to the generations to come.

Plot

It's 2015 and the world magic world is plunged into war. Celsius Academy is in the center of it. The students of the Academy are still being trained but, now they must choose whether to stay on the path of good or step onto the path of darkness. Just remember when you go to the dark side it's very hard to switch back. The school has special barriers put in place to protect the school and its students, but war is on their doorsteps. A war that has been going on for a few years now. A cliche light versus dark war. One side wants to continue to follow the guidance of the gods and follow the path of light and serenity. The other side wishes to follow a dark path, wanting to have one true leader in their war, that leader being a man named Michael Landgrab.

Michael Landgrab is following the path of darkness and wishes for nothing but war and destruction. He's a cruel man who will do anything to win the war and become the ruler of the world. Though he does have spies in his ranks that he has no idea about. They relay information to their leaders and to Sylvia McMurry in hopes she will join them. Their attempt has been lost. Now Michael also has his own spies in the good sides ranks that also relay information to Sylvia and their leader. It's an endless war that will not end until a certain person joins them.

Sylvia McMurry, the current Headmistress of Celsius Academy, is the only known descendant of one of the founders of Celsius Academy. For years she has lived in secret taking care of her students, staff, and school. This was until one of her staff or students leaked information on her to the outside world. Letting both sides know of her origin that she had kept secret for many years. Now both sides have been trying to sway her to there side, but she still stands as a neutral party. Sylvia believed there was no need to fight and that everyone should just live in peace. As the Headmistress of the school, she has no need to be in the fight. No need to be on any side but her schools.

There's one problem though. She is the only thing keeping the barriers up. If she leaves school grounds the barriers disappear, and both sides will be able to enter school grounds. This would cause chaos through the school and world itself. Because of this, there are rules put in place at the school to keep the kids safe. Sylvia only wants there to be a safe place for all the students to live in peace as they learn to control their powers.

Story

This story begins a few years after the war started. New students and old students have arrived at the school for another year of learning to control their powers. Some are there for their last year and are contemplating which side to join while others are coming for their first year and while scared they are also excited for their first year of school. The Headmistress has a new speech to give the students who are leaving as well as the usual speech for the new students.

But unknown to them in Sylvia's office lay 2 letters. One from the good and one from the dark. Upon seeing the letters she will call a meeting with the teachers after orientation to discuss the letters in full detail. What is decided at this meeting will shape the story as it goes on. Some teachers may even start picking sides. All the while the students live in ignorant bliss as they meet their roommates and look over their new schedules.

General Rules

1. Iwaku rules apply
  2. -NO fighting in the OOC any fighting will result in you being kicked out of the role-play
  3. -Human's only! There are no such things as vampires or werewolves
  4. -At least 2 paragraphs per post (5-7 sentences)
  5. -Respect your GM (me)
  6. -Romance is okay but for sexual content fade to black
  7. -No god-modding, Mary sues, metagaming, etc.
  8. -Let me know if you are unable to post for over 5 days so I can come up with a reason your character is gone
  9. -You can have more than one character but you need to be able to keep up with them
School Rules

1. No leaving school grounds doing so will involve severe punishment
  2. No fighting
  3. Be kind to teachers
  4. Wear uniform during school hours
  5. No food in classrooms
  6. Don't use powers outside of class unless told to
Breaking any of these rules will resolve in a punishment.

The School

Riga_makslas_akademija_academy_of_art.jpg

Elements

• Ice
  • Plants
  • Air
  • Water
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Blood
  • Crystal
  • Metal
  • Glass/Sand
  • Electricity
  • Fire
Students

Name - Age - Year - Power - Room Number

Ignis
1. Durran Servansky / 17 / 4th Year / Fire / Boys Room 4
2. Lucifer Marlo Lestrange / 18/ 4th Year / Blood / Boys Room 4

Lucas
1. Danae-Alisse Thornbridge / 16 / 3rd Year / Water / Girls Room 3
2. Peachy Cu Beri / 18 / 1st Year / Water / Girls Room 2

Aer
1. Rosalie Ann Keller / 16 / 2nd Year / Air / Girls Room 3
2. Anton Jubali Sheerloft / 17 / 3rd Year / Sand/Glass / Boys Room 5

Terra
1. Rene Duval Toussaint / 18 / 4th Year / Dark / Boys Room 4
2. Llyr Cruor Voight / 14 / 1st Year / Blood / Boys Room 4
3. Bridget Theosia Krestlauv / 16 / 2nd Year / Electricity / Girls Room 3
4. Sophie Olivia Payten / 14 / 1st Year / Plant / Girls Room 2

Uniform

s-l300.jpg

Ignis - Dark Red
Lucas - Deep Blue
Aer - Silver
Terra - Forest Green

FEMALE STUDENTS
  • Shirts: A simple, white button up blouse, optional both short sleeved and long sleeved, collared with a tie regarding parcel.
  • Outerwear: Outerwear for female students are simple, dark blue blazers, whether they be buttoned or not. On the outside of the blazer, sports the emblem of their parcel.
  • Bottoms: Female students are required to wear high-waisted khaki skirts, lengths varying depending on the student's personal choice. Length can range anywhere from below the kneecaps to mid-thigh.
  • Shoes & Socks: Female students must wear long socks or tights, varying in colors. Available colors are black, white, and beige. Students are allowed to wear shoes of their choice.
MALE STUDENTS
  • Shirts: Male students wear white, button-up shirts, optional both short sleeved and long sleeved, tie regarding parcel color.
  • Outerwear: Blazers of similar style but longer, sporting emblem of their parcel.
  • Bottoms: Male students are required to wear long khaki pants.
  • Shoes & Socks: Male students can go crazy with their socks, mostly because they're covered by the pants. (Although by uniform, they must be white, black, or beige). Students are allowed to wear shoes of their choice.

Teachers

Headmistress: Sylvia Lane McMurry / Fire / @Lulunopia

Math - Karina Kurst / Air / @Verran
History - Thraddin Kurst / Plants / @Verran
Science -
English -
Control - Sirius Joesph Kain / Dark / @Lulunopia
Offensive -

Defense -

Hand-to-hand and combat -
Archery -
Sword Fighting -
Healing -

Medic -
Security -

Classes

Main Classes

Math
History
Science
English
Control
Offensive
Defense

Elective's

Hand-to-Hand combat
Archery
Sword Fighting
Healing

Clubs

Book Club

President - Danae-Alisse Thornbridge
Vice President -
Members - Anton Sheerloft

School Paper

President - Durran Servansky
Vice President -
Editors - ___ & ___ & ___
Reporters/Writes - Rosalie Keller & Peachy Beri
Photographers - Bridget Krestlauv & ___

Student Council

President -
Vice President -
Secretary - Rosalie Keller
Treasurer -
Representatives - ___ & ___ & ___

Sports

Tennis

Captain -
Co-Captain -
Members - Rosalie Keller

Gymnastics

Captain -
Co-Captain - Rosalie Keller
Members - Danae-Alisse Thornbridge, Peachy Beri

Baseball

Couch - Karina Kurst
Pitcher - Rene Toussaint
Catcher -
Left Center -
Right Center -
Right Field - Bridget Krestlauv
Left Field -
First base -
Second base -
Third base - Durran Servansky
Shortstop - Danae-Alisse Thornbridge

Schedule
Monday - Friday

Breakfast - 7:00 - 7:30
Math - 7:40 - 8:40
Defense - 8:50 - 9:50
Elective (Sword Fighting, Healing) - 10:00 - 11:00
Control - 11:10 - 12:10
Lunch - 12:20 - 12:50
Elective (Hand-to-Hand Combat, Archery) - 1:00 - 2:00
History - 2:10 - 3:10
Science - 3:20 - 4:20
Offensive - 4:30 - 5:30
English - 5:40 - 6:40
Dinner - 6:50 - 7:20
Free Period - 7:20 - 9:50
Light's Out - 10:00

Saturday & Sunday

Breakfast - 9:00 - 9:30
Lunch - 1:00 - 1:30
Dinner - 6:50 - 7:20
Light's Out - 10:00

Parcels

Parcels are based on your character's personality. If you're not sure on which parcel your character would fit into feel free to ask for help :)

Ignis

fire_elements.png

Head of House: Sirius Kain

Characteristics:
  • Passionate
  • Determined
  • Courageous
  • Stubborn
  • Confidant
  • Impulsive
  • Dramatic

Founder: Mena Celsius

Lucas

element-icon-water.png

Head of House:

Characteristics:
  • Emotional
  • Intuitive
  • Empathetic
  • Spiritual
  • Flexible
  • Creative

Founder: Ornetta Celsius

Aer

bcea90f05e746411c32eafe0c58c5800.png

Head of House: Karina Kurst

Characteristics:
  • Brilliant
  • Curious
  • Independent
  • Talkative
  • Observant
  • Impractical
  • Restless

History: Rea Celsius

Terra

land.png

Head of House: Thraddin Kurst

Characteristics:
  • Grounded
  • Practical
  • Disciplined
  • Focused
  • Perfectionist
  • Mellow
  • Loyal

Founder: Aurea Celsius

Dorms

Student

DSC_0163.jpg

Living Room

78d1865d07c48392_8504-w500-h400-b0-p0--beach-style-living-room.jpg
Kitchen

transitional-kitchen-with-glass-subway-tile-breakfast-bar-and-laminate-flooring-i_g-ISlutt5z36zuwk1000000000-cuq1w.jpg
Dining Room

D596-35-01(8)-60.jpg
Bathrooms

1450807283-ancona-bathroom-suite-700x620.jpg
Office

Biroul%20showroom%20al%20companiei%20DK%20Project%201.jpg
Dorm Rooms

336ecb0f9102f43040e738bd3f4e7cff.jpg

Girls Dorm Room 1: (1), (2), (3), (4)
Girls Dorm Room 2: Peachy Beri, Sophie Payten , (3), (4)
Girls Dorm Room 3: Danae-Alisse Thornbridge, Rosalie Keller, Bridget Krestlauv, (4)
Boys Dorm Room 4: Rene Toussaint, Llyr Voight, Lucifer Lestrange, Durran Servansky
Boys Dorm Room 5: Anton Sheerloft, (2), (3), (4)
Boys Dorm Room 6: (1), (2), (3), (4)

More will be added as needed

Teacher

studio-apartment-plans.jpeg

Character Sheet

(Real Picture)

Basic

Name - (First, Middle, Last)
Age - (14-18, 25 and up for teachers)
Birthday - (Month, Day, Year)
Gender -
Sexuality -
Power -
Occupation - (Student, Teacher, or Other. If a teacher please put class.)

School Information(Students Only)

Room Number -
Year -
House -
Electives - (pick 2)
Clubs - (Optional)
Sports - (Optional)

Appearance

Hair -
Eyes -
Body -
Complexion -
Dress -
Extra -

Persona

Personality -
Likes - (at least 5)
Dislikes - (at least 5)
Hobbies -
Strengths -
Weakness -
Fears -
Ambition -

Extra

History -
Theme Song - (Optional)

!!!Read Through Everything!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it okay to start posting the CS' here?

9275577ae6fe014aeb112243c8771173.jpg

Name:
Rene Duval Toussaint

Birthday: 1/4/2000
Sexuality: Bisexual

Power: Dark

Room Number: [4?]
Year: 4th
House: [?]
Electives: Healing & Hand-to-Hand Combat
Clubs: None
Sports: Baseball – Pitcher

Appearance
Hair:
Black, Short
Eyes: Hazel
Body: Slim, Tall (6' 1"), Lean, 180 lbs
Complexion: Pale/Light
Dress: Typically jeans & t-shirt combo when not in school uniform

Personality
Rene looks a bit unapproachable on the surface, but he is actually an incredibly warm and compassionate guy. He often feels the need to fight for the little guy and hates bullying more than anything. His school record is filled with fistfights though he rarely seems to be the one who initiated it. His outlook on life centers on the equality of people no matter who or what they are. Rene is hesitant and unsure with his abilities because he fears the damage he's capable of. Even with his stoic expression, he's gentle and can be affectionate when shown affection first. He is really more of a teddy bear when you get to know him.

Likes: Music, Baseball, Boxing/Mixed Martial Arts, Swedish Fish (candy), and Kittens/Cats
Dislikes: Most other sports, Spinach, Large animals, Bullies, Pepsi
Hobbies: Baseball, Boxing, Playing the guitar
Strengths: Brute strength, endurance, persistence (when needed)
Weakness: Speed, Self-control
Fears: Large dogs
Ambition: Learn to control his abilities, to help facilitate equality and peace among the human race.

History
Rene is from France originally where he attended a private school. His parents were considered well-off which allowed him to obtain high quality education. His powers manifested at the age of twelve. Back home, he tended to get into fights here or there and still gets into an occasional brawl. The idea of weaker people being bullied is a pet peeve of his and typically causes him to step in. His dire need to 'stand up for the little guy' – his life mentality – got him into many fights that were not his own. He is rarely seen using his ability in a fight. When he received his letter, he was still shaky on the full capabilities of his power, so he decided that learning how to control it better should be the next step before he ended up doing something he would regret. When he does use his abilities, he has a hard time holding back and his power rushes out at once. His first three years in Celsius has helped with his control problem and he is much more stable this year.

Alrighty! Let me explain, the house is what parcel you're in, kinda like Harry Potter just without the sorting ceremony. If you look through the Dorm Room section you'll see the room numbers and how many people there are to a room. Please read through everything again as the story is set in 2015, not 2018. Other than that Rene is looking really good!

Alrighty! Let me explain, the house is what parcel you're in, kinda like Harry Potter just without the sorting ceremony. If you look through the Dorm Room section you'll see the room numbers and how many people there are to a room. Please read through everything again as the story is set in 2015, not 2018. Other than that Rene is looking really good!
I read through it all, let me explain why I left those two in question marks. (Forgot about 2015, that was my bad). Last time you picked our rooms, or rather, I didn't get to pick my own room which is why I left it blank - so I'll just go with Boys Dorm Room 4. And the Parcels - I'm not sure which one he would be under if he's using the Dark power. I didn't know if you wanted me to pick one at random or as we chose based off how we made their personalities? It just wasn't clear how non-direct abilities go into which Parcels. If we're going with personality, I'd say he'd be in Terra. Let me know how to follow through with that.

I read through it all, let me explain why I left those two in question marks. (Forgot about 2015, that was my bad). Last time you picked our rooms, or rather, I didn't get to pick my own room which is why I left it blank - so I'll just go with Boys Dorm Room 4. And the Parcels - I'm not sure which one he would be under if he's using the Dark power. I didn't know if you wanted me to pick one at random or as we chose based off how we made their personalities? It just wasn't clear how non-direct abilities go into which Parcels. If we're going with personality, I'd say he'd be in Terra. Let me know how to follow through with that.
Opps! My bad! I forgot XD

Okay, so the parcels are personality based not power based, they fit into the different parcel's based on their personality. Which is why they are set up the way they are. I'll add that to the Parcel section. As for rooms, I have a bad memory(Despite only being 18) and can't really remember picking everyone's rooms. I only remember the third reboot I made where other people picked there rooms XD

Anyway, sorry about that just wanted to make sure you weren't too confused on everything :)

~WIP~

Sylvia
loreal-paris-bmag-article-how-to-get-platinum-blonde-hair-t.jpg
Basic

Name - Sylvia Lane McMurry
Age - 36
Birthday - January 26, 1979
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Heterosexual
Power - Fire
Occupation - Head Misstress

Appearance

Hair - Sylvia's hair is a natural white cut short. Her hair reaches her shoulders and is slightly wavy. It tends to poof outwards in a messy fashion. Sylvia loves her hair and says it's her best feature. The white hair is thick and soft to the touch.

Eyes - A crystal blue, Sylvia's eyes pop against her skin making them almost glow. When feeling mad her eyes tend to take a dark color to them but, when happy they shine with a slight sparkle to them. Whenever she's looking at the students there's a softness to her eyes. Most of the time Sylvia's eyes hold a guarded look to them, not letting them show much of her emotions.

Body - Standing at 5' 7" Sylvia is a tall woman and is quite slender, almost frail. She weighs 125 lbs, having a smaller frame. With slight muscle, she will most likely kick your butt.

Complexion - Fair pale skin, Sylvia takes good care of her skin leaving no blemish on it. Because of its almost white nature, people will often think she's a vampire, even though they don't exist. Her skin tends to blend with her hair, though her skin is a slightly lighter color.

Dress - Most of the time Sylvia wears formal clothes. She's rarely seen in casual clothes, this only being during the breaks. Sylvia's normal outfits are black dresses with red and orange accents. Sometimes, though, she will wear black dress pants and a red or orange blouse. When it comes to casual clothes she will wear a jean jacket over a blouse or flowy shirt paired with jeans and heels.

Extra - On her back, there are various scars as well as a large scar running from her left shoulder to her right lower back.

Persona

Personality - When it comes to her personality Sylvia is complex. No one word can describe her. She's kind, holding a soft spot for kids. Though this is to expected as she is the Headmistress of a school. Sylvia can be joyful, having a sweet, bubbly laugh. When it comes to jokes she will find most of them funny and laugh. Most of the time Sylvia holds a serious, sternness to her wanting order and perfection. Although she loves when the kids are being themselves and will often join in when she's in a good mood. When it comes to teachers she expects them to be perfect almost. She does want them to be themselves but a bit held back. They are teachers after all.

Sylvia has a bad temper. A very bad temper. One rule is broken or one fight, even if it's just verbal and she will go off. When it comes to her temper she will rarely lose control but, when she's furious she can almost lose control over her powers. Now, Sylvia has mastered her powers, being able to manipulate it at will, even create it, heck she can even 'see fire'. But when she loses control of her temper she also loses control of her powers and this can be a bad thing as Sylvia is very powerful.

Furthermore, when it comes to love, Sylvia has no idea how to go about it. She holds a wall and locks around her heart, wanting no one to get close to her for fear they will hurt he like in her past. Because of this, she can seem distant but close to people at the same time. You may think you know Sylvia very well but, because of the walls she has put in place you can barely know her but think you do.

Likes -
  • Fire (Duh)
  • Reds and Oranges
  • Any fruit
  • Going for jogs
  • Kids
  • Swimming
  • Chess
  • Birds
Dislikes -
  • Sweets
  • White clothes
  • Dogs
  • Rain
  • The cold
  • Idiots
  • Being disrespected
Hobbies -
  • Reading
  • Playing with fire
  • Running
Strengths -
  • Speed
  • Sword skill
  • Loyal
  • Confident
  • Disciplined
Weaknesses -
  • Strength
  • Rain
  • Ice
  • Moody
  • Easily Annoyed
Fears -
  • Spiders
  • Dying alone
  • Losing another loved one
Ambition -
  • Keep students from following the path of darkness
  • Find her sister

Other

History - WIP

Theme Song -

Sirius
messy-hair-look-for-men.jpg
Basic

Name - Sirius Joseph Kain
Age - 25
Birthday - April 3, 1990
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Homosexual but flirts with everyone
Power - Dark
Occupation - Control Teacher

Appearance

Hair - A shaggy red color, Sirius' hair tends to fall in his face. Lighter hues such as, oranges and red-oranges are mixed in with the red color.

Eyes - Sirius' eyes kind of resemble that of a hawk. Though only in color. A stunning golden color with red mixed in. His eyes usually hold a mischevious glint to them, like he's always planning something.

Body - When it comes to his body Sirius is one fine looking man. A height of 6' 2" and a weight of 236. Though is weight is all muscles with a slight amount of fats. Then again everyone has a little fat to them.

Complexion - Sun-kissed skin with little scars dotted around his body from fights. His hands are rough from working and his skin usually holds a dirty look to them.

Dress - Sirius' clothes reflect his personality. Laid back. Mainly consisting of T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. This is only when he's out of his work clothes. His work clothes being a button up black shirt with a red tie matched with black jeans and dress shoes.

Persona

Personality -
  • Flirty
  • Sarcastic
  • Forgiving
  • Loyal
  • Childish
  • Clumsy
  • Graceless
  • Warm
  • Playful
  • Arrogant
Likes -
  • Green eye's
  • Sunsets
  • Pranks
  • Red
  • Night time
  • Swimming
  • Art
  • Pastel colors (Don't tell!)
Dislikes -
  • Annoying People
  • Mornings
  • Rain
  • Player's
  • Negativity
  • Cucumbers
  • Bugs
  • Sitting in the grass (He finds it itchy)
Hobbies -
  • Swimming
  • Playing Guitar
  • Drawing
  • »Strengths:
  • Strong
  • Intelligent
  • Loyal
Weaknesses -
  • Too Forgiving
  • Slow
  • Flirty
  • Clumsy
  • Arrogant
Fears -
  • Heights (Despite being really tall)
  • Spiders
Ambition - Settle down and have a family

Other

History -
Theme Song -

Rosalie
purple-hair.png
Basic

Name - Rosalie Ann Keller
Age - 15
Birthday - August 5, 2000
Gender - Female
Sexuality Bisexual
Power - Air
Occupation - Student

School Information

Room Number - 3
Year - 2
House - Aer
Electives - Hand-to-Hand Combat and Healing
Clubs -

• School Paper - Writer
  • Book Club - Vice President
  • Student Council - Secretary
Sports -
  • Tennis - Member
  • Gymnastics - Co-Captain

Appearance

Hair - Reachign her shoulder Rosalies hair is an odd color. Light purple with white hues mixed in. Her hair if fluffy and if it weren't for straighteners her hair would be a fluff ball.

Eyes - A honey brown with darker browns lining the outside as well as mixed in. Rosalie's eyes hold an innocence to them and are often twinkling with joy.

Body - Sadly Rosalie is very short standing at 4' 11" and weighing about 110. Her petite figure has slight muscles to it from her keeping in shape but, she has very low stamina.

Complexion - Creamy pale Rosalie's skin is smooth to the touch with rosy tints to it. Her nose and cheeks seem to always have a slight roseness to them.

Dress - When out of uniform Rosalie loves to wear dresses though when it comes to winter she loves to wear sweaters, jeans, and fuzzy boots.

Extra - Two piercings in both ears.

Persona

Personality -
  • Talkative
  • Energetic
  • Observant
  • Naive
  • Childish
  • Inpatient
  • Clumsy
  • Loyal
  • Friendly
  • Emotional
  • Curious
Likes -
  • Candy
  • Wolfs
  • Stars
  • Sunsets
  • Purple
  • Clouds
  • Reading outside
  • Firefly's
Dislikes -
  • Storms
  • Spicy Food
  • Arrogant People
  • Loud Places
  • Dogs
  • Centipedes
  • Kiwis
  • Bell peppers
  • Carrots
Hobbies -
  • Writing
  • Singing
Strengths -
  • Speed
  • Element Control
  • Energetic
  • Observant
Weaknesses -
  • Size
  • Strength
  • Emotional
  • Clumsy
  • Inpatient
Fears - Heights
Ambition - Become a healer

Other

History -

Theme Song -

Lucifer
james_edward_quaintance_.jpg
Basic

Name - Lucifer Marlo Lestrange
Age - 18
Birthday - April 21, 1997
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Heterosexual
Power - Blood
Occupation - Student

School Information

Room Number - Boy's Dorm 4
Year - 4
House - Ignis
Electives - Sword Fighting and Hand-to-hand combat
Clubs - None
Sports - None

Appearance

Hair - Lucifer has shaggy back hair that usually falls into his face. The hair itself has lighter tones in it, dark grays. It's fluffy and well kept.

Eyes - Red in color Lucifer's eyes usually creep people out as he is usually high meaning the whites of his eyes have a pink color to them. Lucifer's eyes usually have a glazed look to them.

Body - Standing at 5' 11" Lucifer is a lean man with little muscles. Only weighing 156lbs Lucifer holds little fat to him from swimming.

Complexion - A creamy pale with little blemishes, Lucifer likes to keep up with his hygiene which is the reason his skin is fair and smooth. Covering his body are tattoos from various occasions.

Dress - When out of uniform Lucifer's clothes are usually T-shirts, ripped jeans, and black shoes. Around his neck is headphones, something he never goes without.

Extra - Lucifer has various piercings on his face.

Persona

Personality - In all manners, Lucifer is your typical stoner. Laid back, calm, and usually high. Lucifer is usually high all day every day. There isn't a time when he not laughing his ass off or having stupid conversations about conspiracy theories. Almost all his friends are stoners and would laugh with him. Though people outside of his little group would tell him he needs to stop but, he never listens. The times when he wasn't high showed what he's really like not stoned. In these rare times, he's usually moving from one emotion to another, never really happy, mad, or sad. Lucifer has no single emotion to describe him. From happy and cheerful to pissed of and snappy. Though one thing you will always notice about him is he is very forgetful and distracted, never really paying attention to people and what they're saying unless it's important.

Likes -
  • Hanging with his friends
  • Smoking
  • Cats
  • Reading
  • Clouds
  • The smell of old books
  • Swimming
  • Being around chill people
Dislikes -
  • Being sober
  • Smoking cigarettes
  • Idiots
  • Serious people
  • Not getting enough sleep
  • Having to wear a uniform
  • Dogs
  • Using his powers
Hobbies -
  • Reading
  • Smoking with his friends
  • Watching clouds
Strengths -
  • Intelligent
  • A bit stronger than most
  • Math
  • Good writer
  • Swimming
Weakness -
  • Usually stoned
  • Distracted
  • Can be hot-headed
  • Slightly slower in combat
  • Weaker lungs
  • Forgetful
  • Not in full control of his powers
Fears -
  • Losing more people
  • Being alone
  • Using his powers on people
Ambition - Sober up and learn to control his powers better

Other

History -
Theme Song -

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Lunarelon_
Opps! My bad! I forgot XD

Okay, so the parcels are personality based not power based, they fit into the different parcel's based on their personality. Which is why they are set up the way they are. I'll add that to the Parcel section. As for rooms, I have a bad memory(Despite only being 18) and can't really remember picking everyone's rooms. I only remember the third reboot I made where other people picked there rooms XD

Anyway, sorry about that just wanted to make sure you weren't too confused on everything :)
It's all good lol. I've fixed the missing parts. Let me know if anything else needs to change.

Reactions: Lulunopia
Name: Ruby Haze
Birthday: 14/7/1999
Sexuality: Bisexual
Element: Blood
Room Number -8 girls dorm
Year -3
House -Aer
Electives - (Archery/Swordmanship
Clubs - (Optional) Gardening club might join more
Sports - (Optional) mixed martial art and swimming and Hunting

Appearance: https://images7.alphacoders.com/398/398234.jpg

Hair -medium red
Eyes -green and brown
Body -Sporty and very tall for a women is very tall for a women stands at six foot even and weights about 135 pounds
Complexion - unlike her pic she's dark white skinned
Dress - light purple silky dress
Extra - Is an intermediate herbalist due to a job she took up a while back in the city to earn money and trains every other day in some shape or form.

Persona

Personality -Ruby Is a complex soul on one hand she's can be a total cow and enjoy bulling and crushing people at times and not helping when others think she should, but ruby has learned if you always help some people they don't learn for themselves thus making them weaker or and dependent on others. She is logical and wise and cunning when need be unlike many people of the aer background. Ruby is kinder and more friendly, helpful to those she likes or loves and or see potential in. When she does love she has her own way of showing it unlike some that are in your face about it.

Likes - (at least 5) People that can think outside the box, thinking plans through before doing something, those that accept they need help and don't fake it, interesting people and conversations or activity's. Gardening and Flowers Camping Exploreing
Dislikes - (at least 5) Overly self righteous people, Hotheads, Overly foolish people, When people try and take her for a fool, food and drink that tastes nasty, and Dumb people that think they smart and more.

Hobbies -Mixed martial Arts, Gardening, Cooking and Reading books that will help her become a better women and more.
Strengths -Very flexible and fast on her feet and a sharp mind Observant,Tracking.
Weakness -Doesn't play well with most people, lacks the power in slugging type scenario, finds it hard to let people her heart for a long time unless something drastic changes that. Hates herself for her past and sometimes takes it out on others with out meaning to.
Fears -Not being understood, dying like her sister did
Ambition -Provide people with the tools they need to survive when there's limited resouces

History: Ruby came from a piss poor family in England so she had to do all kinds of jobs, some she hated more than others because of the kind of people she had to deal with. She doesn't remember per say when her powers started to manifest but she does remember the first time she snapped and almost killed a guy with her powers over blood she thinks it was when she was about fourteen.
Her sister anna was killed in cold blood by because she wouldn't marry the drunk mans son aligar, when ruby found out through hunting small fry she went after him and when she found him she killed him with out a second thought.
It's been thre years since her rich aunt took her in and sent her to the school to make a better life for her self.
Since then ruby has done really well made a few friends and all she can to make her aunt Cidney proud but now is starting to feel the pressure but doesn't know how to talk to others about it.
Theme Song - (Optional)

Last edited:
Edit: Found a close enough pic, just imagine him younger. Also expanded the history of Llyr as I forgot to include some bits while writing it out originally.
https://smhttp-ssl-33667.nexcesscdn.net/manual/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/blonde-medium-hair-men.jpg

Name - (First, Middle, Last) Llyr Cruor Voight

Age - (14-18, 25 and up for teachers) 14

Birthday - (Month, Day, Year) 4/8/01

Gender - Male

Sexuality - Straight

Power - Blood

Occupation - (Student, Teacher, or Other. If a teacher please put class.) Student

Room Number - Boys Dorm 2 - Room 4

Year - First

House - Terra

Electives - (pick 2) Healing - Archery

Appearance

Hair - Messy, pale blonde, goes down to shoulders

Eyes - Dark brown

Body - Ectomorph, 5' 6"

Complexion - Fair/Pale

Dress - Oversized black leather coat, white t-shirt, black jeans, fluffy knee high boots

Persona

Personality - Shy and awkward, an introvert. Can get very nervous when talking to people he doesn't know, usually stutters when speaking, making him usually embarrassed to hang out with new people, but he loves being with friends. Most of the time, he's extremely quiet, usually because he's either focused on his work, or daydreaming. Due to his mysteriousness, I don't wanna reveal too much more about his character, more of him will be revealed during the roleplay.

Likes - (at least 5) Studying, being alone (not too long though) , daydreaming, reading, and drink making

Dislikes - (at least 5) Loud noises, crowds, small spaces, anything remotely scary, and strangers

Hobbies - Drink making and reading

Strengths - Usually nimble

Weakness - Physically weak, not a great leader, usually a follower

Fears - Being alone forever

Ambition - Reunite with his family after graduating

Extra

History - Llyr came from a fairly normal family. He has a little sister named Aili, whose a couple years younger than him. His parents, Luci and Abner, both worked hard to give their children the best life they could give them. There was always food on the table, a roof over there head, and everything they wanted. Luci and Abner both had light powers, they were peaceful people, always helping those in need, Aili also had the same powers. Llyr never really knew his powers that well, he assumed he had light powers as well. One day, Llyr tried to use his powers while bored, instead of light powers, he had blood powers. He knew how he ended up with these, his own grandfather, had blood powers him self. His grandfather was an evil man, murdering for his own amusement, but he was a seemingly innocent man to his wife and child, who didn't suspect a thing. Later on in life, Luci and Abner met, her father however, didn't approve of this relationship. He attempted to kill off Abner as to "protect" her. His attempt failed, Luci caught him trying to assassinate Abner, she was absolutely horrified, completely shunning her father until the day he died. His parents would joke about it later down the road, but he was still terrified of them finding out. He slipped one day though, his parents asked him to show off his strength, completely forgetting about what element his power was, they were terrified of what they saw. They sent him away. Now, he's at the academy, hoping to one day reunite with his family and prove he isn't evil like they believe.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lulunopia
Edit: Found a close enough pic, just imagine him younger. Also expanded the history of Llyr as I forgot to include some bits while writing it out originally.
https://smhttp-ssl-33667.nexcesscdn.net/manual/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/blonde-medium-hair-men.jpg

Name - (First, Middle, Last) Llyr Cruor Voight

Age - (14-18, 25 and up for teachers) 14

Birthday - (Month, Day, Year) 4/8/01

Gender - Male

Sexuality - Straight

Power - Blood

Occupation - (Student, Teacher, or Other. If a teacher please put class.) Student

Room Number - Boys Dorm 2 - Room 4

Year - First

House - Terra

Electives - (pick 2) Healing - Archery

Appearance

Hair - Messy, pale blonde, goes down to shoulders

Eyes - Dark brown

Body - Ectomorph, 5' 6"

Complexion - Fair/Pale

Dress - Oversized black leather coat, white t-shirt, black jeans, fluffy knee high boots

Persona

Personality - Shy and awkward, an introvert. Can get very nervous when talking to people he doesn't know, usually stutters when speaking, making him usually embarrassed to hang out with new people, but he loves being with friends. Most of the time, he's extremely quiet, usually because he's either focused on his work, or daydreaming. Due to his mysteriousness, I don't wanna reveal too much more about his character, more of him will be revealed during the roleplay.

Likes - (at least 5) Studying, being alone (not too long though) , daydreaming, reading, and drink making

Dislikes - (at least 5) Loud noises, crowds, small spaces, anything remotely scary, and strangers

Hobbies - Drink making and reading

Strengths - Usually nimble

Weakness - Physically weak, not a great leader, usually a follower

Fears - Being alone forever

Ambition - Reunite with his family after graduating

Extra

History - Llyr came from a fairly normal family. He has a little sister named Aili, whose a couple years younger than him. His parents, Luci and Abner, both worked hard to give their children the best life they could give them. There was always food on the table, a roof over there head, and everything they wanted. Luci and Abner both had light powers, they were peaceful people, always helping those in need, Aili also had the same powers. Llyr never really knew his powers that well, he assumed he had light powers as well. One day, Llyr tried to use his powers while bored, instead of light powers, he had blood powers. He knew how he ended up with these, his own grandfather, had blood powers him self. His grandfather was an evil man, murdering for his own amusement, but he was a seemingly innocent man to his wife and child, who didn't suspect a thing. Later on in life, Luci and Abner met, her father however, didn't approve of this relationship. He attempted to kill off Abner as to "protect" her. His attempt failed, Luci caught him trying to assassinate Abner, she was absolutely horrified, completely shunning her father until the day he died. His parents would joke about it later down the road, but he was still terrified of them finding out. He slipped one day though, his parents asked him to show off his strength, completely forgetting about what element his power was, they were terrified of what they saw. They sent him away. Now, he's at the academy, hoping to one day reunite with his family and prove he isn't evil like they believe.
I love Llyr! Accepted and added to the roster :)

• Love
8c9c48d1d2f095f5fe2ef2f2803e1e0ddaa80d49r1-393-136_00.gif
44180feefd5a4956f6a7eab2a1659073.jpg
tumblr_lipl1bQ9871qb7h7x.gif
Peachy Cu Beri
April the 22nd
Female
Straight
Water
Student

Girls Dorm Room
1st
Lucas
Sword Fighting/Heals
School Paper: Water
Gymnastics Member

Her hair is a medium length scruffy soft length with an ironically peachy complexion whether or not she has dabbled into changing the color of her hair or its a genetic accident is something that she won't reveal to anyone, she mostly wears her hair in pigtails to keep it from covering her face but most of the time leaves it quite unkempt until night time where she lets it down from the pigtails(which is a hassle in the mornings when she can't find anything and forgets her hair is covering her face).
:valentine:

Her eyes are a misty mixture of blue and green giving the vibe of a tropical beach sea and it grows brighter upon the level of power she is using with her water.

Her body is quite petite, with lack of any notable features, she can give off the aura of being weak. However, with how much she exercise she puts her body through on the regular she is quite strong, she just has a high metabolism and that is clear from how much she eats all the time. Sometimes she is able to dress like a boy without much confusion which is something she does on the regular. [4'11']

Her lips hold a peach/light rosy tone, glossed up by the constant moisture she puts in her system, and one of her favorite things to have is lip-gloss. She has sweet pale orange tints in her cheeks that darkens the complexion of the orange when she is nervous, angry, and experiencing a sensory overload. She has pale clear toned skin.

When she is not wearing her uniform, most of the time she prefers comfort over style.. So seeing her outside with an oversized sweater and boxers underneath wouldn't be a surprise. She sometimes will switch it up to pajama pants and tank tops, with her hair up in one half ponytail and the rest flowing down along with the flowing tail. But her most go to outfit is a huge hoodie she found in the overweight males section, jean shorts, sneakers, glasses, her hair in buns with ribbons, and her backpack(which she carries around with her at all times for no known reason)

She has freckles all over her body along with scars beneath the clothing she wears, its not that she tries to hide them but it just so happens to fit beneath most of her big clothing, along with eye bags.

Although Peachie seems like a sweet kind loving female, approaching her with overly warmth and a sudden hug anyone will find will lead to an instant hatred for the unfortunate soul and an even more instant reflex she can't control. She is quite cold in her ways, she's stays in the backline intentionally because she doesn't like to involve herself in with anyone. Less people to know her means less people who will have more information on her, pass her apathetic set face and her swift 'in and out' of school events lives a female who is always mentally recording the setting around her at all times which is another reason why she is so silent and people speaking to her she has to take in one at a time or she will get easily annoyed. She is always moving, being set at one place is almost never her style and she prefers being a 'rumored sighting' than spotted anywhere. She usually doesn't have any friends due to her 'too blunt' nature and 'too honest' words of vocabulary- some would even say she was downright depressing to be around. Not interacting with people took a hit on her communication skills which is awful to the point of where she needs more than a second to respond to most questions or conversations so she became even shyer and more reluctant to social interaction. Despite her flaws though, she is a natural born nurturer which is something she can't hide no matter how much she tries- harboring all of her affection and emotions deep inside most of the time, she needs something to spill on after too long of doing it. It's what keeps her sane along with helping people who don't know she's helping.

Food /Fruit

Tea

Bubbles

Sea Monsters

Samurai Flicks

Video Games

Writing

Coziness

Helping people secretly.

Exercising

Dislikes:

Being touched

Romance Flicks

Messing up

Style over Comfort

Bias Writers

Bugs

Dramatic people.

Sweets.

Delusional people.

Combat Training

Bubble Manipulating

Fishing

Gaming

Speed

Agility

Adaptability

Water Manipulation

Independency

Creativity

Cooking

Selfcare

Self control

Weakness -

Defense

Durability

Strength alone

Weight

Fire

Being touched

Socializing

Sweet Crafting

Animals

Fears -

Being hugged

Her family

Failure

Physical Contact

Children

Dating

AMBITION
She wants to build her strength and wishes to become a High Priestess for Michael Landgrab, an intense motivation she (for obvious reasons) wont bring up.

Her cat is a Norwegian Forest Cat named Snow Quartz

She's a near mute.

Bloody..bloody Mary, Tell me what you just say. You've been talking reckless, you don't want no problems..

HISTORY
Peachie ended up with quite a bit of money due to her family running a lucrative illegal business, so she had the privilege of being wealthy.. And that's all she had when it came to the good side of her life in the Beri household, the rest was like a living nightmare. Peachie was the youngest child of a family of four, and the 'once' loving daughter of Mr.Beri and Mrs. Beri otherwise known as 'Rotten' and 'Spoiled'. She had the misfortune of being born around the time things started to go down hill for the operation Mr and Mrs. Beri were running in their home, they were creating and distributing illegal products to dirty people. There wasn't a real problem with the business itself besides the obvious but Mr. and Mrs. Beri's personal life was going terrible. Her mother was a gold digger and her father was a brute who paid well for his amazing trophy which was all she was to him, which he showed well with the way he treated her and the way she took it from him.. Her older brothers had the perk of being born while things were a lot better, them growing up and becoming high ranking thugs.. Peachie was the daughter to Mrs. Beri and the son of NOT Mr. Beri,so when word got out of the infidelity Mrs.Beri had been committing in the marriage- most of the anger wasn't taken out on her because he didn't want to bruise the trophy, it was taken all out on Peachie for being not of his blood. She was baratted, bullied and cast out plenty of times to live in the dog house when they needed to hide the 'accident' of a daughter. Because of the plenty times she was forced out of the house at young ages, she wandered into villages and encountered many animals that she had grown to love, helping out in the village she had lived in as the 'mysterious orphaned child' til she returned back home in dirty robes and clothing resulting in more bullying for soiling the expensive wear. She was soon starting to be given to her older brothers because of constant pay of clothes her parents were spending and the growing risk of her being discovered by the village people of who she belonged to. Her older brothers were much less stable than her parents, and she would be with them for much longer than she ever wanted- they were hurting Peachie, abusing her and introduced her to things kids her age should have never been around maturing her much faster- she had grown bruises and scars from the actions. Hating to go home, and LOATHING to go with her brothers- she learned to use a knife at an early age and protect herself the brutal way, needing to in order to try to defend herself against her brothers.. Her attitude getting worse along with her mental state.Even her clothing style and demeanor got worse as she got older. One day while she was at home at her parents, she snuck out to visit the village she hadn't had the time to visit over the years when she met an evil cleric named 'Dr.Scottian' and had somewhat become his apprentice for the next five years, he spoke of the dark sides and things alike which shed only listen because that's all she could do in that situation also he had peaked her young damaged mind. She started spending more and more time with the evil cleric when she had been caught one day going to see him by her oldest brother. The evil cleric and her oldest brother had verbal brawl, the cleric threatening him to the point of shivering body and tears.. It was strange to see someone with such strength shaking like it didn't exist, but he went off and left her alone.. Leaving Peachie in amazement of the intimidation the cleric put forth, linking her to him because of how impressed the little girl was. Dr. Scottian noticed her shift into observing him more than normal, he told her and taught her only a few of his dark ways, one of the major figures he brought up was Michael Landgrab and for the rest she grew an intense fascination as he spoke of the 'wonders' and 'brilliancy' of the legend. She had no expectation that she'd get the chance to meet him but Dr. Scottians words still ring in her head all the time 'If you want to see things happen, sometimes you gotta do it yourself' She hasn't spoken to him since after her departure to the Academy, but she did receive a reminder of his spiritual teachings through her gift he gave- Snow Quartz.

Let me know when your characters are finished so I look them over! :)

Oooo! I'm intrigued! Not sure if I should start with a teacher or a student, though. xD

e78d62860222e9a64cb8fe3b348e905d.jpg

Basic Info.
Name:
Danae-Alisse Thornbridge
Birthday: November 2, 1998
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Power: Water

School Info.
Room Number:
3, Girls Dorm
House: Lucas
Electives: Hand-to-Hand Combat, Archery
Clubs: Book Club - President (if not pres then vice-pres, if not vice pres then member.)
Sports: Baseball - Shortstop, Gymnastics - Member

Appearance.
Hair:
A cascade of red hair down her back that is tied in a simple braid that keeps it from flying into her eyes while she does her numerous physical activities.
Eyes: Almond Brown and naturally kindly.
Body: A lean and muscled from her working out and the sports and combat training. 5'9'' and 140 Ibs
Complexion: White skinned with as much tan a redhead could have. Across her face are a solid speckling of freckles.
Dress: With the school uniform, her dress drops below the knee and has no interest in cutting it shorter. When not in some sort of uniform, Danae-Alisse wears cargo pants, sweaters, sweatshirts, and T's.
Extra: Danae-Alisse doesn't have any piercings nor tattoos.

Persona.
Personality:

Unequivocally known as the "Dorm-Mother," Danae-Alisse is a calming, young woman who works to bring serenity and happiness wherever she goes. An emotional pillar that is both dependable and understanding, willing to listen to anyone's problems, be it their darkest fear or simply how that one teacher is assigning too much homework. She always seems to have the time, even if it means missing part of a class or an activity, she'll drop everything to care. That being said, her time is respected enough by the those that rely on her that she rarely misses class, sport, or club and she always works hard to make it up.

With regret, while all of this is quite true, there is a façade to her outward demeanor. Inside, she's breaking apart. Intense home problems along with all the expectations of the students and staff, along with the war now surrounding the school has put Danae-Alisse's emotional stability in a frightful state. Very near a full breakdown, all it will take is a single solid push to shatter her carefully crafted façade.

· Reading
· Combat Training
· Archery
· Baseball
· Gymnastics
· Floating down a river.
· Listening
· Tea, Coffee, Hot Cocoa
· Ice Cream (dark chocolate)
· Supporting others to their success.
· A happy homelife.
Dislikes:
· Relationship Drama
· Stalkers
· Bullies
· An unhappy homelife.
· Cherries
· Excessively sappy couples
· Flirting
· Being hit on
· Hypocrites
· Herself
· People obsessed with fashion
Hobbies:
· Hiking
· Combat
· Archery
· Baseball
· Practicing using her power.
· Being a counselor.
· Floating down a river.
· Finding a quiet spot in a forest, or around trees, to settle up and read.
Strengths:
· Raw-Power
· Empathy
· Patience
· Adaptable
· Flexible
· Stalwart supporter.
Weaknesses:
· Control
· Emotional Stability
· Belief she must do everything herself.
· Anxiety
· Depression
Fears:
· People will realize her problems and not rely on her.
· Her parents will never get back together.
· Her parents will actively join the war and kill each other.
· The war will swarm over the school's barriers and kill everyone.
· That everything will collapse.
Ambition:
· She used to have so many, but she can't recall them now.

Other.
History:
Danae-Alisse thought her life was perfect. A loving set of parents, a small but happy home where she wandered happily through the lovely forest that surrounded their little town. Her parents worked in a simple convenience store, selling the bits and bobs to the various customers. They never had much, but what they had was enough. Just enough food to share, just enough money to give, more than enough love to pass around. All of this was amplified by her sense and desire for adventure. The forest made for her an excellent playground where Danae-Alisse enacted out her bedtime stories of the Celsius siblings of yore. Perhaps that contributed to the early manifestation of her power. She was only five. It was a brisk, autumn day and she was romping about the forest as she always did, when Danae-Alisse slipped, tumbled down a bank, and into the local river. Instead of floundering in the current she found that, instead, she was being cradled by the water. Kept safe from the current by a gentle, but firm, hand. It was a hand she would later recognize and had, unknowingly, recreated it. It was her mother's hand, one that had kept her safe from so many accidents and dangers through her short life. The hand safely deposited her onto the shore and, giddy, Danae-Alisse ran home to gush to her parents about what had happened, feeling it was a grand little adventure. To her short dismay, her parents did not believe her at first, despite the wet clothes. At least, they disbelieved her until she threw the copper tea pot against the wall by hurling the water inside it.

After the initial shock, and calming the tantrum throwing 5-year old, her parents went about trying to teach their daughter how to control it. It wasn't easy. Their town was small enough that there was no other person of the elements who lived there. Let alone one who had a similar power. Asking for one to come would be too expensive, so her parents made do with what they could. Which was to guide her using that power to help others. To understand what they were going through. To reach the core of their problems and, somehow, bring healing. In short, to be empathetic. The complication to this, was her raw power and the connection it had to her emotions, which only grew as time passed. A simple uncontrolled twinge could send a blast of water toward what she saw as the problem. And her tantrums, which once only did what twinges now were capable of, were rumored to bring rainstorms.

But, despite this, Danae-Alisse was progressing. Getting better and better at both her emotional control and water control. All the while, getting stronger, but kinder as well. The Celsius Academy was not blind to the talent budding in the outskirts of civilization and, when she had reached the proper age, sent her a letter. A letter that made her and, as the townspeople claimed, the river jump for joy.

And so, Danae-Alisse was off to Celsius Academy, starry eyed with wonder and the war came just behind her. She naturally went into healing as her first extracurricular, eager to bring healing to others as her parents had taught her to bring to others. Best of all, it involved her power, which she had grown quite fond of. Wore it as if it were a second glove. The wise students would note that the temperament of the water around her would match her emotion. It made her an easy freshman to read. Not that she minded. Eager to experience school life from her relatively sheltered own, she hurled herself into sports, both baseball and gymnastics were welcome additions to her education, although the latter was quite difficult having never really practiced her flexibility as a child. Her club came to her childhood pleasure of stories. Once told by her parents, she joined bookclub so that she could read her own. An eager member, she rapidly shot towards the top. The final, almost surprising, part of her class and club side of school life was her taking up archery. It was both something she enjoyed and helped her the greatest with her control. The focus and precision that archery demanded, helped her more than anything else, with control.

Outside the world of sports and academia that everyone who knew her noted was her unending care and kindness to others. A natural listener to anyone's problems, be it their darkest secret or that their cat scratched them last week and it still stung, Danae-Alisse worked to hear it all. She didn't try and pry. Heavens no. Instead, she watched, observed, and simply said to people, "hey, I'm here if you need someone to listen. Hey, I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Hey, I'm here if you just need some quiet support. Hey, I'm here if you just want to get a coffee, or some ice cream, or just a cup of tea." Always there to be a form of support and always offered. It didn't matter who it was, or their reputation, social standing, or even if they were just simple jerks who didn't deserve the time of day, she'd offer her support. And she never forced her support onto them.

Indeed, life was going quite well for Danae-Alisse. And then it shattered. In fact, it was already set to shatter from the moment the war began. She had noticed it over the shorter school breaks, before summer. Her parents had become somewhat distant. Each holiday had less cheer and she wondered that, on Christmas, if her parents had each gotten her a gift themselves, rather than working together to get the gift. But she put it in the back of her mind. Perhaps money was a bit tighter this year. Or perhaps a townsperson's grandparent had died and they didn't want to dampen her spirits. Or perhaps so many things. The truth came out in the summer. It was a sunny day when she found out how cold her house had become. At lunch, Danae-Alisse brought up the war. It was only in passing. Her expressing concern about the lives lost on both sides. But it struck the mark. The row began like a slow storm until building into a torrential downpour. Veiled shots back and forth that suggested the other side was at fault for the growing casualties. That wouldn't have been a problem, if her parents were only blaming one side. No, Danae-Alisse learned that day, as the veiled remarks became growing and angry words, rocketing towards raging, that her parents supported opposite sides to a war.

As the saying goes, "a house divided cannot stand," so too did the house of Thornbridge fall. Arguments became a daily occurrence, shouting more often, and all the time Danae-Alisse's parents tried to drag her to their side. That light was better, no that dark was better, no that… and on and on it went. Light or dark didn't make much difference to the then 15-year-old. She wanted her family back. And she tried. There were elaborately planned romantic dates to rekindle old bonds, various sessions where she tried to understand their differences and offer compromises and forge solutions. All of it for nothing, for nothing held up. At last, the inevitable happened one week before her sophomore year. Her parents divorced. Worse still, they began to fight for custody of her and both were trying any means to bring her to their side. When that final terrible week ended, Danae-Alisse fled back to school.

But it wasn't the same. Without her two pillars of support, Danae-Alisse found herself alone with their expectations, her teachers' expectations, her clubs' expectations, and all of the people who relied on her for support pressing down on her and she can't ever let people know otherwise they'll feel she's weak, or unreliable, and can't be trusted as an emotional support. So she has told no one of her problems. All the changes were subtle, except for one, but they were there. Danae-Alisse grew quieter and less social. She smiled less and grew more serious. Most people assumed it was the course load and her natural empathy for all the suffering the war had caused that lead to the change in her demeanor. In truth, Danae-Alisse grew mask like. Going through the days with a well-played mockery of her old self. But she still listened, and she still cared for others an any who came to her. The radical change, and perhaps the only one that truly indicated the tumult going on inside her, was Danae-Alisse dropping healing as an extracurricular class, and taking up Hand-to-Hand Combat. It was her parents' last agreed upon wish, and she followed through with gusto. Combat gave a true outlet to the raw energies that she wielded as well as her only outlet for her problems. Her comrades marked her violent style that flowed from offense to defense as easily as the tide due to her continued problems with control. In other words, her home problems went under most people's radar. It would be quite true to say that it allowed her to last the year, but only just. Each break that came around was given the same reason, the war had made it unsafe to travel home. She worked hard to stay on the school grounds, filled with dread for what awaited her and having to choose between going to her father or her mother.

So, the year and summer passed, and the 16-year-old had her junior year fast approaching having never gone home. Summer had been a relief of a break from the pressures of school and everything that came with it, but it was ending. With the war over pointless things like light or dark that tore her family apart now surrounding the school, old pressures returning, and new ones promised to be added, Danae-Allise feels like she's on a sandbar out at sea and the waves are eating out the ground from under her. She's only one bad moment away from suddenly drowning in the waters all around her.

Theme Song:

Last edited: