Childhood T.V.

Digimon, Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon.

Smol me would also try and sneak in some wrestling (WWE, or WWF as it was back then) when my parents were gone. And yes, it was to watch the much more, uh, socially regressive 90's women's wrestling.

Reactions: Dipper
I remember Transformers: Beast Wars used to be on at like, 7 in the morning on schooldays. Until the series ended, I got up every morning to watch it.

Kind of miraculous, considering I stopped being a morning person somewhere around high school.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Gargoyles!
The Secret world of Alex Mac
Duck Tales
Tale spin
you know there's an awesome Archive Website just for these amazing old cartoons! <333

Watch 1994 online cartoons

this is what I spend most of my internet time with lol!

• Useful
Reactions: Dipper and neptune
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! The original one, not that crap they play on Nickelodeon now. Yes, my age is showing, I know. X_x

Also:
Smurfs
Scooby Doo
He-Man
Thundercats
You Can't do that on Television (Way old school Nickelodeon show)
The Monkees (Don't ask. They used to play it on MTV)
Saved by the Bell

Exo-Squad and Battletech. Scifi mecha and war! lol

I never really liked the Flintstones or Jetsons growing up. Probably because I couldn't speak English when I was a little. Most of the shows I watched came later. When I wasn't such a kid anymore, but I was making up for lost time I suppose.

Gargoyles and Batman the Animated series were probably hands down some of the best animated series I had seen. And then of course anime came along and I was blown away.

I wasn't allowed to watch TV when I was a kid, thus I'm now turned off of TV shows for the most part :/

However, the bits of TV I was allowed to watch wasn't exactly considered true children's television. Most of what I was allowed to see was Blue's Clues, Sesame Street, and a couple of kiddie shows on PBS kids. Later on, I was allowed to watch a few Saturday morning cartoons, but only a select few- the only one I actually watched was Sonic the Hedgehog. I stopped watching that once Shadow was introduced and settled as a character, though, because I just hated him. Really, the only reason I watched it for as long as I did was because of Tails.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Ugh, too many things!

Sailor Moon, Digimon, Shaman King, DBZ, Pokemon annnnd those are all animes. I also loved watching Edd, Ed, 'n Eddy along with KND, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Danny Phantom, or the list goes on.

Oh this thread is bringing me back... *deep breath*

All That
Clarissa Explains It All
Clueless
Are You Afraid of the Dark
Mystery Files of Shelby Woo
...I don't remember the full title, but I think it was The Secret Journey of Alex Mack (?)
Sailor Moon
Pokemon
Digimon
Yu-Gi-Oh!
DBZ
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Ruroni Kenshin
Outlaw Star
Big O
Freakazoid
Animaniacs
Road Rovers
Swat Katz
Courage the Cowardly Dog (That whole show was on drugs, I swear.)
Doug
Rugrats
Samurai Jack
Kim Possible
Proud Family
Osmosis Jones
Titan AE
Disney's Atlantis
Chicken Run
...The list goes on and on!

• Bucket of Rainbows