Clash Of Gifted: Rise of Advent (OOC+ Signups)

Hopefully will post by the end of this week.

Hmm, I'll think about it and when I have some free time from my Calc class. I'll try and answer for Lilly and her interactions with the team.

These are all Aminas IC'ly thoughts. Still vague but still with room to grow for specifics too right^^

Ty:
Whoever it was, she was going to give some serious attitude for sneaking up on her. Maybe even some serious bad words too--

But of course it was Tiresias.

The tall mech just could not find it in her to be mean to this guy. Yes, he was a bit introverted, and yes, he was a bit awkward, and hell yes, he was not the best person to have fun with; he could dish it out, but he just could not take it back. But still... she kinda' felt sorry for the guy. To Amina, Tiresias seemed just like someone who did not fit in but was conscripted to belong... just like Amina herself.

"Ty-ty! 'Sup bruh..!" a fist she held out for him to bump, "yeah, it's all good here..."

<~~~★~~~>
Wil:
A simple upward chinbob she tossed at Willow. Man, how she hated this guy.

Amina was not some kind of bigot against the Runecaster because he was mute, far from it. No, she hated the guy because of how he treated others and how he considered only himself in terms of power. Maybe he did not show it all the time, but Willow did show those flashes of that arrogant, selfish and power hungry douche she saw him as. Maybe there were times Amina's bad attitude was shoved into Willow's face too strongly, but man, she was sure the dude deserved it. That and she truly did not trust him to play nice with the others on Delta and would not always be there with a helping hand.

The question from the Runecaster she did not respond to save for that upward chinbob greeting; Amina had no idea if he was making some kind of lame joke. Of course she could Sign, they had all been taught to communicate properly as part of Delta training. A square of bubblegum she unwrapped. A sigh she let out before popping it into her mouth.

<~~~★~~~>
Lil:
Ughs... Amina felt like facepalming. Yes, good news that they got back up in the form of Lilly, but bad news; it was Lilly afterall. Ami herself did have a bad attitude but she never got rage like a Lilly-rage. Like, for reals, when this Lilly gots all 'oooohhh! You just went n' made me UPSET!!' Wow. The grudge the chick held was second to none. That and she would still Lilly-rage off about things that Amina would consider nothing. >>Liller, vibe killer...<< said Amina into the psychic web 'neath her breath.'

"Well, better late than dead ,sista...! Lilly get ready to hook up your psy-signature-- Ty link up Lilly, bruh..!!<<

~edz~

Oh yeah and so like for the other team she doesn't know well save for Minaerva, the little green motormouth. But k so like in summary:

Ami thinks of Raiyen as: Alphahole.
And refers to Minaerva as: Little Crapper.

Ughs . Smi sooooo not always a nice girlie... ^^;

Last edited:
Its good to be back.

For some reason I think poor little Ty's gonna be traumatized by the end of this fight lol.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: AshenAngel
I was wondering if we have a certain posting order of any short?

And since I'm ahead in my Calc 3 class for the moment. I'll try and respond about how Lilly would have gotten along during training. Also to work on my post for the RP.

I was wondering if we have a certain posting order of any short?

And since I'm ahead in my Calc 3 class for the moment. I'll try and respond about how Lilly would have gotten along during training. Also to work on my post for the RP.
No posting order, friend. You post when feel like you should regardless of who posted the last post (unless it's yourself).
Looking forward to seeing your character in action!

Alright thanks just wanted to make sure I won't step on any toes in the future encase there was

Anyone still around

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'm here. Working on a response.

I'm here, just been stumped on writing a little bit so responses for RPs have been slow. I wonder if this has something to do with taking a college course over the summer.

I'll have something soon though

Sorry err'body just gots trapped by irl parties! :]]]] But soooo like yeah Boo gots something on the go... But most likely tmrw gunna postie k ^^;

Reactions: TreasureSniper
yeah-yeah Boo still here^^; Sorry err'body. It was Daddy's day, Pride, my Birfday, Canada Day and like so Boo was like all party-partaaaay Boo. Sorry for holing err'body up. Was hoping @FrozenTear would postie up but wutevs. All done now, k? ^^ Again soooooooooooooooo sorry, err'body :]]]]]]]]]]] <3

Hey guys. First of all I would like to thank all of you for staying in this RP despite its frequent downtimes. This is my first time gming and really appreciate the support.

Anyways here is some background of the Grand Doma defense force.

History

The origins of the GDDF could be traced back all the way to the medieval times where it started of as just a band of mercenaries that were hired for protect the city. As time went on, the defense force became a more intergral part of the city and eventually became a permanent component of it. There were regarded as heroes by many, however, there were times when they too were susceptible to internal corruption.

HQ Location

The GDDF is located at the centre of Grand Doma. The building is a massive dome-like complex that is 30-stories tall and has a radius of 500 meters. The building includes a large assortment of facilities ranging from training areas, shooting ranges, war rooms to living quaters, gyms and even a small bar.

GDDF Hierachy

The GDDF council is led by six directors who are each in charge of commanding 4 squads. The directors are in charge of managing the operations of the GDDF.

GDDF troopers are men and women which make up the main backbone of the GDDF's footmen. Unlike the special forces, these individuals only have fonts and therefore are more reliant on the standard magical weaponry provided to them. GDDF troopers come from a variety of backgrounds ranging, ex-law enforcement officers to military vets. They are normally deployed alongside a special forces member as their commanding officer.

GDDF's special forces consist of a total of 24 squads which are each named after a Greek alphabet. Each squad usually consist of 5 individuals including one captain. The captain is usually the strongest and/or most experience member of the squad that is handpicked by a director based on the performance or achievement.

A captain has the responsibility of ensuring the success of a mission and/or the safety of their squad mates. It is up to the discretion of the captain to prioritize which responsibility of over the other but they must always be the consequences of their actions.

Captains are also in charge of maintaining and improving the capabilities of the squad. They are allowed to make request such as funds and materials necessary to upgrade their skills and equipment from their respective directors. The directors have to power to either approve or deny these request based on their discretion.

Hi guys, sorry about that.

I was caught up with work since the the past two weeks or so. Managed to sneak in a post during lunch.

@TreasureSniper if I'm slow and you need to move the plot, feel free to take control of my character.

Hey guys, so for the rest of this week and all of next I'll be preparing for my final 2 Calc 3 test. One is on the current chapter the other is my actual Final for the course. So I don't see me being online much till I've taken my test.

Just thought I would let the group know encase I end up being someone you guys are waiting on to post.

Hi guys, sorry about that.

I was caught up with work since the the past two weeks or so. Managed to sneak in a post during lunch.

@TreasureSniper if I'm slow and you need to move the plot, feel free to take control of my character.
Alright will do next time!
Hey guys, so for the rest of this week and all of next I'll be preparing for my final 2 Calc 3 test. One is on the current chapter the other is my actual Final for the course. So I don't see me being online much till I've taken my test.

Just thought I would let the group know encase I end up being someone you guys are waiting on to post.
Sure no problem!

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Lilly's views on the others during training:

The first entering to train at Doma:

Lilly wasn't sure exactly how her life would soon change. She had questions knowing most might not get answered at the start. But those aside she was worried. Lilly didn't do great with crowds. She always preferred to shut herself out in large groups. Maybe she'd start by training alone? Be introduced to some sparing buddies? Of course this had been a hope.

When Lilly first went to go into training she had no idea where to start who to trust. She was already on edge seeing how it was still officer's showing her around so unlike her usual self. Lilly had chosen to stay quiet most of the day. The main thing that came from her was. "Hi, my name is Lilly Levine" It wasn't until the first week she might of finally started to open up. Mainly it was when she eased her worry learning the teammates she would be put with fit the crowd limit she was comfortable with.

===================

Amina:

Lilly wasn't sure at first what to think to be honest. Her views through the training even changed over time. She went from being wary expecting Amina to be a lot like these smack talking dirt bags. To this is a cool chick who has an interesting way to express their ideas and thoughts. But when something needs done they can be reliable to get it done. Lilly liked that and well minus Lilly herself probably killing any party vibes. Lilly was always thankful the girl seemed to understand when she was late to training, or was a clutz. No Amina seemed to have some understanding that Lilly honesty can't explain. Lilly does know she counts Amina as a friend and someone she will stand by.

===============================

Ty:

Lilly claims she probably didn't make the best impression on Ty. He has witnessed first hand just how bad her clumsiness can be. Actually the whole team has. First day to meet the teammates and show them each other's skills in the training room. Lilly goes to enter already late stumbles while trying to catch herself on the wall she falls almost landing into one of the practice weapons racks. Lilly doesn't recall how she didn't end up cut, bruised, bloody etc... But someone had caught her somehow. Anyways now Ty seems to be protective of her. Lilly isn't the fondest of this but finds it sweet minus when he seems to forget she isn't some little kid. Lilly does appreciate him always seeming to be there willing to help her stand back up though she will admit. Otherwise she may sometimes seemed annoyed but thankfully for Ty and possibly the others she's not mad about it. Lilly also enjoys seeing who's on the other end of one of Ty's pranks. It's one of the few things she finds humor's is the pranks he may pull and some of his jokes. Which Lilly will admit is rare usually she miss understands and gets pretty upset taking them the wrong way. Maybe she understands his more do to him trying to look out for her. Lilly sometimes wonders if this is how an older brother might would act.

==================

Will:

Honestly it took a while for Lilly to understand that Will was Mute. She thought he was shy, or just chose not to talk much. She might of missed paying attention when they were told that Will was in fact Mute not shy. Lilly also doesn't think Will seems to take notice to her clumsiness or possible doesn't care. She's kind of glad not everyone worries about it. Learning his personality was a tough one she still isn't sure she fully gets Will. But Lilly has become rather curious about learning sign language and been trying to learn. She would like to know the new communication tool and in her mind sees it as something cool. Basically Lilly is still learning her options and thoughts on Will. There isn't complete trust in the guy but he probably feels the same way.

=========

(So this is of the team. I can work on details about the other team but for now this is what I've thought up)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom