Clash Of Gifted: Rise of Advent (OOC+ Signups)

I'm here, just didn't have wifi last weekend due to the bad weather. I'm hoping to start catch up with all my group RPs around this weekend and next week.

Hopefully no later. I hope that's alright.

Reactions: TreasureSniper
Still here. Was hoping for Ashen or Frozen to postie up first. But if not, I will be able to post Monday ^^

Yeah, I have five assignments due Monday sooo rip me.

Sadly I haven't had much time to post when planned. I'll work on catching up at my next hw break today. Then get a post ASAP

I'm going to try this next week a theory I have on how to make myself not stress for test which in theory will open a spot for RPs, Games etc time more than what I currently have.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Sadly I haven't had much time to post when planned. I'll work on catching up at my next hw break today. Then get a post ASAP

I'm going to try this next week a theory I have on how to make myself not stress for test which in theory will open a spot for RPs, Games etc time more than what I currently have.
All good friend. If needed I'll put your character on the bus until you can comeback.

All good friend. If needed I'll put your character on the bus until you can comeback.

That might end up being needed. My speed has really seemed to decrease for the group RPs that I'm in involving more detailed writing. I wouldn't want to keep you all to far back while I'm dealing with my classes. I know one is cracking down a bit more because it was only an 8 week course.

I most likely will only be replying by the end of this week or next week. Loads of end game assignments. This next post is gonna take some time to think since there are a lot element I need to take into account. Thank you for your patience!

Reactions: Raven
Guys I'm really sorry I haven't posted gosh I hope you chose not to wait on me...

I'm really sorry I'm just now on and bring this up but irl has had some curve balls. I've been trying to keep up with that and school. My thoughts of games and RP have been very minimum so that's why I've not been around.

I'm afraid I may need to drop the group RP it's been fun though. Really sorry to just now be telling you guys though.

Guys I'm really sorry I haven't posted gosh I hope you chose not to wait on me...

I'm really sorry I'm just now on and bring this up but irl has had some curve balls. I've been trying to keep up with that and school. My thoughts of games and RP have been very minimum so that's why I've not been around.

I'm afraid I may need to drop the group RP it's been fun though. Really sorry to just now be telling you guys though.
It's all good friend. I appreciate you telling us instead of just quietly leaving. All the best friend.

Sorry for the long hiatus. Been moving a lot these past few days. To be honest I'm not to happy with my latest post. As soon as I get my Internet setup I'll change the most and hopefully some of you will stick around for that.