Come to the coast, have a few laughs ...

F

FallenProdigy

Original poster
Hey all.

So, I'm not typically one to spill all my sordid RP ideas out to the world. I prefer to keep them close to the heart, even though I have quite a number spinning around through this blasted brain of mine. However, in the interests of ... Well, interest, I have decided to break my silence on a few of them, because, basically, I'm not gonna get anyone to join a roleplay they have no idea I'm creating.

So, on to the goodies that you came to see:

Soldier / Captive: So this one is a little cliched, and probably so overdone that no one will actually be interested. Still, worth it to try. My main focus is that one of us would play a soldier, perhaps having lost their squadron in an ambush, perhaps something else, whilst the other plays a captive that the "enemy" have taken hostage. Both characters wind up needing each other to escape their predicament, whatever that may be.

Coffee shop pairing: A little more fluff added to this one. More suited to a female to join, as I am afraid I don't play anything but a straight guy. Overall, we both frequent the same coffee shop. I've noticed you over the last few weeks. I was aware of you before that, but you always came in with the same guy, who i assumed was your boyfriend. Recently, however, I've noticed you're more subdued,and coming in alone. You had noticed me as well, always alone in the corner with a steaming mug of coffee and my laptop, but you always picked up when my eyes turn your way.

Magician / Apprentice: This one can go any which way we want. Maybe it could be illusionists, maybe real magic users. The choice will depend on what we both decide. Short and sweet description.

Anyways, that's only a few of the ideas I have, but I am always open to suggestion. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in these scenarios, or if you want to hash out a few more we could try.