Come watch my streams!

C

Cassy Kina

Original poster
So I will actually be streaming today and tomorrow. Anyway, I'm looking for people interested in watching livestreams. I play on Xbox One, and at the moment, I only have Black Ops 3 and Fortnite to play, along with Destiny 2, and PvZ GW2. My twitch account is Twitch

Or at least, that should take you to the right place. If not, just look for Shroud_Elite.

A few things to note about me. Firstly, I swear a lot, especially in things like Black Ops and Fortnite, because at times, my internet is very laggy, and I also often recognize when I screw up, which results in swearing as well. Second, I'm MtF transgender, and haven't had any surgeries or therapy of any kind, so unfortunately I do not sound feminine.

I know these games probably aren't everyone's first picks to watch on a stream, but until I can get State of Decay 2 downloaded again, myself and my friends will likely be raging to PvP games in my streams. If you like watching gamers rage for your amusement, you'll definitely be headed in the right direction. Look up Royalmaverick as well, he's a good friend, and normally a pretty active streamer.

I will actually be streaming multiple times today, so if anyone wants to stop by, I'd love to see you there!