HELP Confused on where to post

• Before posting a thread, please take a look at the Iwaku FAQs to see if your question has already been answered there!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Flip

A Worm that Lurks
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
I will post the days that I will be active during some semesters on my profile. So if I have not answered yet, check profile posts.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Dark fantasy, horror, supernatural
Hey, I'm new to Iwaku and I'm confused on where to post short-term roleplay proposals. I'm unsure if it's appropriate for me to post like a list of prompts that I'd like to explore over a short period of time in chat roleplay, or is it dependent on roleplaying style regardless?

Hello!

It is absolutely appropriate to list prompts you'd like to explore in the chat roleplay forum, regardless of if you're only looking for one other person. However, you'd probably have better luck posting in the Partner Connections if you're only looking to do roleplays with one other person. If you're only looking to write through on off-site messenger (such as Discord), that goes in Off-Site Ads.

Cheers,
Dusk

Oh okay thank you so much!