Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
Hi!

So I was looking to see if I could post a question to people involving some independent writing I've been doing.

You see: I'm preparing my first ever serious short story for submissions. I've tested a few sections with some friends and they've told me they can't find an emotional connection to my character till much later in the story. So I was hoping to look for a bit of help.

I suppose my question here is, where can I post a question / help like this?

I didn't think Roleplay Help was appropriate since it was for roleplay. Same with Roleplay Skill Building. Refining Writing looks like its only to post guides and not questions. Lastly Muse looks like a place to practice and get critique rather then help, but that seemed like the place most likely to go. It's unclear to me where, so I guess I'm asking so not to embarrass myself by posting someplace I shouldn't.

Last edited:
I believe in Showcasing, you can add the "critique wanted" prefix. It's a pretty quiet forum as far as users posting in others' threads, but I think if you post the link to the thread in discord, it may help bring some eyes to it. =D

• Thank You
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Thanks so much, I'll post there. :)