Corrupt a Wish

Your wish is granted and everyone loses their mind. Wars break out and the world is destroyed.

I wish for a fish that can turn into a dish whenever you make a wish.

Granted. It turns into a dish when you make a single wish. The wish isn't granted, and the fish stays as a dish, delish except the fish is a puffer fish, making the dish also poison.

I wish for a perpetual energy machine.

Granted! You obtain a fully functional perpetual energy machine! But it generates energy in such a fashion that it is impossible to use the energy, and it overcharges itself and explodes.

I wish that my drawings would come to life, and remain their current size. (Pocket sized.)

Granted, but your pocket size drawings rise up and overthrow their king by biting your ankles. You leave with nothing but ankle bones.

I wish for an animate wooden puppet friend.

Granted. He is an animated puppet, and your friend, albeit a very toxic one. Like, he hangs out with you, but he hogs all the pizza, responds to texts two hours later, brings way too much beer, and dates your girlfriend even though you clearly told him she was off limits, and you trusted them both, and this was your ONE CHANCE AT A LASTING RELATIONSHIP AND YOU TAKE IT FROM ME RICHARD

Whew. I wish for there to be no need for any army or similar military force, and that the people currently in them find other, stable jobs.

Granted. The world is at peace at last. All of the world's veterans are now given very low paying jobs. The jobs themselves are stable, however. They don't make nearly enough to feed their families, or even themselves.

I wish for more motivation.

Congrats, you have so much motivation that you slowly are motivated to do everything at once, but your procrastination is also motivated to the max and it wins and you slowly die from no motivation.

I wish for a wish.

Congrats, you have so much motivation that you slowly are motivated to do everything at once, but your procrastination is also motivated to the max and it wins and you slowly die from no motivation.
My life already.
Granted! You spent one wish for another wish, leaving you at a net total of one wish, wasting everyone's time and leaving many disappointed in your decisions.

I wish for friends to play video games with me.

Congrats, you have friends to play your video games, but they take over your games and push you out of multiplayer, eventually making for you to wait on the sidelines.

I wish for a puppy.

Granted! But umm your puppy ran away and got run over a car... sorry about that ^^;

I wish for Nothing

Granted! But umm your puppy ran away and got run over a car... sorry about that ^^;

I wish for Nothing
But now you have nothing. Are in nothing. And are nothing. You are stuck in an endless void of nothingness.

I wish for good luck!

Granted. You trip, but your tumble makes you dodge a single bullet. You survived, how lucky! You now realize there's a hitman after you. And he has more than one bullet. Seems you used all your luck up at once.

I wish I got paid to play video games.

Granted. You are paid to only play Superman 64, and only if you complete the in-game objectives.

I wish I had my own starship

Congrats, you got your own starship and it landed so beautifully on top of you.

I wish for a wish.

You got that wish, but you forgot to specify what type, so now you have a death wish. That sucks.

I wish for a cure to the common cold.

Granted! There is now a cure for a common cold, making it into an uncommon cold, and a new cold becomes common in it's place.

I wish for a Disgaea style Dynasty Warriors game.

Your wish is granted, but the genie mishears and makes a Disney style Dynasty Warriors games where all blood and gore is replaced by Disney friendly things with only one and two bloody scenes ruining the whole series and everyone blames you.

I wish for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be released on the Wii U.

Your wish was granted successfully! However... by the time Kingdom Hearts 3 is announced to be released on the Wii U, the console is no longer very popular, and is a little difficult to buy anywhere other than eBay.

I wish that all rabbits were happy and safe forever!

Your wish is granted! But bunnies soon begin to overrun the planet and evolve to feast upon meat. First the human population is extinct, then other animals, then the world is so overrun by bunnies, aliens refuse to visit and eventually blow up the earth.

I wish for never ending mimosas.

Granted, a fountain of never ending mimosas magically appears on your front yard. Unfortunately, the juice used in your beverage must come from somewhere. At first, a sustainable garden is placed nearby from which you may gather the fruits to make your juice. Even this source eventually runs dry, however, and you are forced to acquire more land and resources in one way or another in order to squeeze enough juice for infinite mimosas fountain. One day, after an untold amount of time, you will wake up either to see yourself as an immortal beggar, cursed to wander and scavenge what juice you can or as a mad tyrant looking over your thousands of acres of slaves forced to toil day and night in your gardens and juicers.

I wish that humanity, from this day forward, will wake up with each day with unique superpowers that changed every 24 hours.