Corrupt a Wish

They're unique, but the end result is always the same when attempting to use them - immediate and painful death. They change every 24 hours simply by rotation.

I wish anyone could re-do a day in their life

Your wish is granted! Anyone can no re-do any singular day in their life at the snap of their fingers. However, since *anyone* can do so, this includes criminals of the highest felonies, allowing them to change fatal mistakes they might have made and get away with their crimes, going on to search for more victims.

I wish that humans were in a peaceful balance with each other and nature (including animals), so that there would be no more wars, and everyone could live without major worries!

Your wish has been granted as the earth has destroyed everyone who doesn't fit the wishes aesthetic and we live in peace with the animals until we are enslaved by aliens and lose all freedom but we are in peace with no worries for a moment.

I wish for a living puppy.

Your wish has been granted, though the puppy is filled with maggots and smells of rotting flesh. It begins to fall apart every time to lay your hand upon it. Eventually you are left with just the head, but hey...it's as happy as can be~

I wish for crimson wings~

Granted. Some twenty minutes later a KFC delivery guy shows up at your door with a bucket of chicken wings, stained, no, covered in blood.

I wish for anime to be real

• Haha
Reactions: Madame X
Granted, but there are a lot of yandere running around killing everyone associated with you!

I wish I was rich.

Congrats, you won the lottery. Now after we deduct the taxes and everything, you will be left with about 1 dollar, but don't worry about it when you put it on your tax return. As you were rich, you get to pay the expensive taxes and everything is taken from you. But hey you were rich for a few minutes.

I wish for a fire.

Granted. Everything flammable bursts into flames. The fire is so large and hot that it consumes the entire planet and boils the ocean. Everything dies.

I wish for all the earth's forests to be restored.

Granted. All the forests are brought back, and quickly cover the majority of the world. Many deadly forest creatures thrive and kill the world's population.

I wish the world was united.

Granted. Pangaea is reformed and now war is all that much easier to wage!

I wish for chocolate ♡

Granted. A in insurmountably large mass of chocolate appears above you and falls directly onto you, crushing you to death. Also... The chocolate is the sickening American attempt at making Cadbury chocolate.

I wish for one more chance with my family without anything terrible happening.

(This wish is really devious, so have fun with it; to whomever responds to this reply...)

I wish to get the cruelest revenge ever, on my worst ex in my dating history and have his life forever ruined and have him forever spiritually connected to me. So, he has no other way to experience happiness but with me in his life! And he has to apologize to every girl (and guy); he's ever hurt genuinely! Starting with me...

(Here's a good hint, to help you corrupt my wish... I don't want to actually be with my ex, romantically! Like "marrying my ex, after his transformation" is extremely unappealing to me. So, I hope this helps... Lolzness!)

For wish one, nothing goes terribly wrong when meeting your family and connecting, but it does go terribly wrong in them constantly contacting you and asking for advice and never leaving you alone. Even on your deathbed, they are constantly asking for the fixes to their problems.

For wish two, your wish is granted. You do nothing and everything around him crumbles and he does do everything you wanted, expect he does it to such an extreme that everyone in the world follows suite and everyone expects you to follow suite and do the same, forgiving him. If you don't... well, there is an angry mob in favor of making your life miserable.

( Also TLDR: You need to grant the above person's wish before you put your own)

I wish for a ticket to Hamilton.

Reactions: Lockheart
Granted. You are given the necessary tickets to take commute and airplane trips as far as necessary to get to Alexander Hamilton's grave. Whatever you get out of seeing it, dude.

I wish for a state-of-the-art, yet within the bounds of commercially available, computer.

(XD.Thanks for the 5.50 to get to Hamilton's grave, I live in the state already :P)

Your wish has been granted and you got the best and cheapest picture of a computer. It has no functions and isn't working, but hey, it's state of the art.

I wish for a red button.

Your wish is granted! However, the red button does nothing.

I wish for 200 pancakes!​

Granted but the pancakes are actually animals that have been run over by vehicles repeatedly until they are considered pancakes.

I wish no one else gets a wish.

But, my name happens to be No One Else,

and my wish is for those animals to be restored to life and with their natural shapes.

But they are ravenous predators who prey on any moving and living thing.

And my wish is for a comfortable bed to sleep in.

* Your wish is granted! * You have one of the finest beds that this world has ever seen, simply resting on it is promised each movement of comfort.. but, you have to sleep next to a random homeless geezer who was wanted for assaulting multiple people who look exactly.. like you! But at least your bed is comfy.

I wish to be able to change into anything at will and back.