FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Eastern Time, 5pm-2am-ish on weekdays. Weekends all day, typically.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
EVERYTHING. Angel/demon stuff & zombies are TOP TIER.
Hi. I have this massive addiction.
I. love. Heaven & Hell. Roleplays.
I could roleplay demons and angels for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
What I'm looking for is a real good 1-on-1 (or a very small group, if you've got friends) roleplay.
I want to go IN DEPTH. I want a nice delicious plot, I want lore, I want all the JUICY stuff.
I want to flesh it out with my partner though and see what you're into, and we can both pick stuff as we discuss it.
i'd be eternally grateful to anyone willing to give me what i crave.

i like a dark plot with some romance in there as well.

us eastern time, work & have school, mostly available at night from about 4/5pm-1/2am.
schedule varies. i look for good communication in a partner. please inform me about hiatuses and such.
also prefer that you be willing to talk a lot. i tend to be a chatterbox.

if you hit me up tell me what time it is where you are (for my reference) and if you have a particular plot in mind!! i'm always open to new suggestions or just. anything.
i just crave angels and demons, ya know? i'll go for just about anything.
thank u! <3
tumblr_nydqudAHAq1ulqrfvo1_400.gif

Reactions: Mojo
Hi there! I'm interested. =3

Before all else tho, gotta ask, how often do you prefer your partner to post?
(Concerned because I'm slow af)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: moth girlfriend
Hi there! I'm interested. =3

Before all else tho, gotta ask, how often do you prefer your partner to post?
(Concerned because I'm slow af)
once a week at minimum would be okay!! But I understand if you need a week off or anything! : 0 I don’t mind slow responses at all, people have got lives!

Niiice. Sent you a PM, just so we don't flood your thread. Haha

[edit]
Good lord, I can't send you a PM. Did the update botch the private conversations, or is it just me?
Anyway, guess we'll just discuss things over here, or do you have another alternative? I've got a Discord, btw (Mabiness #6331).

Anyway, great! My time zone's GMT +7. Around 3 in the afternoon here, as of writing.

As for what I like, I really love RPs where we don't have good guys and bad guys, just gray characters. The kind which you can empathize with the perspective of both sides; where you pick where you'll stand not because of a moral criteria, but because it's what you agree with or the lesser evil of the two.
Now, the challenge is applying that to angels and demons, which are basically the embodiment of polar good and evil. xD Not saying that it won't be fun, tho~

Oh, and before this slips my mind, what kind of romance are you into? I'm straight out doing only hetero, btw. I, uh, have a creed. xD But just in case you don't wanna, I'll try to compromise. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Niiice. Sent you a PM, just so we don't flood your thread. Haha

[edit]
Good lord, I can't send you a PM. Did the update botch the private conversations, or is it just me?
Anyway, guess we'll just discuss things over here, or do you have another alternative? I've got a Discord, btw (Mabiness #6331).

Anyway, great! My time zone's GMT +7. Around 3 in the afternoon here, as of writing.

As for what I like, I really love RPs where we don't have good guys and bad guys, just gray characters. The kind which you can empathize with the perspective of both sides; where you pick where you'll stand not because of a moral criteria, but because it's what you agree with or the lesser evil of the two.
Now, the challenge is applying that to angels and demons, which are basically the embodiment of polar good and evil. xD Not saying that it won't be fun, tho~

Oh, and before this slips my mind, what kind of romance are you into? I'm straight out doing only hetero, btw. I, uh, have a creed. xD But just in case you don't wanna, I'll try to compromise. :]
I'll shoot you a message on Discord, just so we don't flood the thread like you said, lol
I'll respond with all the deets there, so just give me a little bit and we can get cracking!