• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ALWAYS OPEN F x F Dark Lesbian Romance

RoseBird

✧ ☽・゚: *✧ ♥・゚:* Love *:・゚♥ ✧*:・゚☽ ✧
I am 19 F, please 17-25yrs old partners preferably other girls.

Is anyone interested in roleplaying a darker lesbian romance? I am fine if you just want to rp a sapphic fluffy rp too, feel free to dm either way.

I have an oc I love writing with and would love to try out in an rp. I can comfortably reply 500 words or so when prompted properly, if you are expecting or wanting more than that let me know the expectation and I will meet it. I am a proficient writer and capable of writing with proper grammar and spelling, but I will not judge an rp partner who doesn't or can't :)
I can reply daily if you add me on discord and will commit to that. A twice or three times weekly reply can be expected of me on IWAKU. I am a naturally funny person so there will likely be some irony or funny situations within the rp. I rp minimal smut. whatever feels right in the moment, if our characters happen to be building great chemistry and it seems appropriate I have no issue with a spicy 18+ scene.

I am interested in plots containing

- Mild abuse
- Unhealthy obsessions
- Dark backstories
- Romance
- Mental illness
- LGBTQ
- Found Family

Genres I am interested in

- Sci-fi
- Fantasy
- Horror
- Thriller
- Romance
- Slice of life / modern society
- period pieces​

Hey, hoping 16 and a half is close enough? 😅
totally open to rping with you, but I wouldn't be comfortable doing explicit smut scenes! DM me with your characters if that's okay with you <3

Back