Deep Pussy

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

The Mood is Write

Ink-Dripping Elfmom, Word Bondage Enthusiast
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
11PM to 2AM EST, plus or minus a few hours in either direction.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Combination.

My strengths lie more in the direction of emotions and short-term ideas, where my ability to plan out long-term plots is weak. I do best with a partner who helps me cover that weakness.
Favorite Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)
Genre You DON'T Like
The list is short. because it's hard to find genres I don't enjoy.

• Yaoi/Yuri (Gay/Lesbian is fine!)
• Furry
• Fandom
• Historic Non-Fantasy
Poppy stared, then lunged forward for with a yowl. Against something small, she didn't feel the usual cowardice that plagued her. She shoved fingernails hard against Zoog jaw hinges until they released, and she started to fling them back into the trees.

"Off! Gerroff, damn fings!"

She didn't bother with her weapon, just grabbed the zoogs and threw them, less from mercy than from an effort to help the cat escape alive. Dead things could still hold tight with their jaws, after all.

"Simon! 'Elp us out! Keep ovvers away!"

She'd be fighting a losing battle if the creatures came right back. Lots of small injuries could add up, and would surely doom the poor black kitty!

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Bear frowned slightly. "Hrm... Which way is that?" He absently scratched the back of his head. Thankfully someone was calling him away, simply because he... didn't feel comfortable letting anyone take his coat off him. Though he had incredible healing, his coat was more than just a convenient way to carry a lot of things—it was his armor. Especially in a new place like this, he didn't want to take it off for anything.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Seela jerked her head towards Eve at her exclamation, and at the reminder not to interrupt, she scowled and looked down. "Someone, please... explain...?"

Her eyes remained glued to the thing, especially with a knife pulled on it—not from any sympathy, but from her instincts screaming that something could go very, very wrong at any moment.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

The young woman stepped down, and the crowd became a crowd again. Elizabeth watched her go, until movement at the box brought her eyes back to a young man who asked about field studies.

Oh, she felt so out of her depth without knowing full details, and she felt cheap for offering the bare answers she did give.

"I'm not sure what you mean by that. I haven't had a chance to speak yet with Hecate about what I can and can't do to help here, and I'm reluctant to give firm answers in such an uninformed state. My goal speaking to everyone now is merely to ensure that you're aware I'm here, and that my intentions are not malevolent towards you."

She felt strangely relieved, admitting to that. It was honest and it wouldn't give false expectations, she hoped.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
By default I'm passive, but have no problems with being aggressive if requested.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, anything in which the world itelf is extremely interesting.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anything without unusual elements.
A few final thrashes of it's head rendered the zoog that the black cat held quite dead, and after being thrown off, the creathres were quick to retreat to surrounding branches to eye this new combatant. The black cat, one eye squinted close, one ear scratched bad, and the othrr eye in an intense glare, scanned the surounding area.

It opened it's jaws in an irregular series of angered vocalizations. It was by some miracle of the dreamlands that Pearl could find meaning in it.
"...who's next?..."
No zoog dared leap down from the branches, and two more shales darted out of the bushes, an american shorthair with too many digits on it's paws, and a grey and orange chimera with another dead zoog in it's jaws.
"I think we're in the clear..."

Simon, unable to understand the speaking cats, stood close and attempted to look menacing with this sword.
"H-hello..."
He said to the cats.

The cats did not respond. One looked at Pearl and tilted it's head.
"...something weird and new and Simon Mortimer is the first at the scene. Sounds about right..."
The small creature said to it's comrades

The black cat relaxed slowly, hus wounded ear twitching and tail swishing back and forth as it began to shred at the zoog carcass with it's teeth. The remaining zoogs soon cleared out, their numbers insufficient.

---

"Ah, yes. You will want to go through the lobby, and to the tunnel just left of the excavation site, where there's another door like the. There is another setup like this one."
Carpenter gestured to the device on the wall.
"They intend to see the three of you within the next half-hour, they said."

---

Eve's careful observation did not cease, she continued staring with wide eyes until at last, the next step of the ritual began to commence. It was at this point that Eve had been sent into a furious panic, for in an instant, the robed figure had not plunged the blade into the creature, but rather had thrown the heavy blade, which spun through the air and punched it's way through the chest of one of the other figures restraining the creature. Two more were swept away by motion of the figure's hand, letting go of the binds as tge creature thrashed it's way free, and lept upon another robed figure, who it now began to maul.

"Holy shit!"
Eve shouted in a high-pitched voice as she ran to the scene with as much haste as she could muster.

---

A handful of people caught the attention of the current speaker, and after a brief exchange, he spoke again.
"Arthur and the Professors want to talk to you. They're directly to the left of you at the moment, uh.. my left."

The Mood is Write

SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Combination.

My strengths lie more in the direction of emotions and short-term ideas, where my ability to plan out long-term plots is weak. I do best with a partner who helps me cover that weakness.
Favorite Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Urban Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
Genre You DON'T Like

• Furry
• Fandom
• Historic Non-Fantasy
Poppy panted as the Zoogs seemed content to stay away, but she watched where they disappeared to, wary for a moment before she shot a rude gesture their way and then looked back towards the angry black cat.

Simon... didn't do much. Not that she blamed him. Choking up in danger was easy to do, especially if you didn't get in danger often... She learned that the hard way, and hell, sometimes still choked up... Mostly, she choked up. It was really only against something small, a fight between cats and something wanting to kill them, that she was experienced enough to jump forward.

These cats though, they didn't speak in the usual way between cats, with noises too high for human ears and the typical body language. They still had some of the body language, but... they were more advanced than the cats she was used to back home—the ones that weren't like her or her mother.

She watched the black cat starting to shred the dead zoog for a moment, then wrinkled her nose. "Oi, settle a moment and lemmie clean ye ea, yeah? 'Ardeh to clean out if blood gits in an' dries, innit?" She pulled a small square package from her pocket and opened it, then put the wrapper into the opposite pocket and unfolded the wet nap.

"'Old still. 'Is moight 'urt a lil, but Oi'll be gentle, yeah?"

She spoke in a high voice, aware that cats as a whole linked high pitches with positivity, and she hoped he wouldn't bite _her_. Cat bites and human bites were some of the most highly infectious bites of anything natural.

She moved slow as she moved the wet nap toward the cat's ear, staying in its field of vision.

"Moi name's Peahl," she offered. "An... Seems ye aready know of me mate, Simon. 'E saved me from a sca'y fing back in the ovveh wohld."

Poppy hoped an introduction would help distract from her care to the injured cat's ear.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

"I'd better get Seela before I head that way, then." Bear gave a single nod. "Pleasure meeting you, Carpenter."

He started to jog the way he'd come, figuring a show of haste would give a good impression, and honestly? He had no idea what he was doing, so following instructions seemed the best way to go about it.

As he made it to where he left Seela, he looked around, frowning slightly as his eyes lingered on the various patients. He wanted to go over, to read charts, to find out what he could, but they were another's patients, and he would be an annoyance at best if he started to intrude uninvited.

Plus, he had to find Seela—

As if on cue, she ran out of one place and into another.

He blinked, then he frowned.

Seela didn't... run. Not unless she had to.

He hurried after, shockingly fast for his size.

Seela kept up easily with Eve, dagger drawn. It was damn clear this wasn't supposed to happen. Seela wasn't the best combatant, but she could smell Bear as he followed after. Reassuring.

She glanced back.

"Bear. Caster turned traitor and freed a monster."

Bear grunted and sped to keep pace with Eve. Unlike Seela, who paced herself so she could share information, he concentrated on reaching the danger quickly.

He assumed what Seela said would make sense once they got to wherever they were going.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

"Oh?" Elizabeth looked to her left, then to the young man's left as he corrected himself. There, she spotted what looked like the right place, and she nodded to him. "Thank you. I'll head over right away." With that, she fiddled with the mic a moment before she turned it off, assuming that way would help to avoid any feedback mishaps, should anything knock into it before the system could be turned off.

That done, she forced a deep breath, then made her way towards 'Arthur and the Professors'. Best to see what they wanted, if for no other reason than to learn more about this place.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Male
By default I'm passive, but have no problems with being aggressive if requested.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
As Simon watched the perimeter with a wary gaze, Pearl had been able to treat the wounded ear with no objection beyond a puffed tail and an expression of supreme discontent from the black cat.

"...and she can understand us by the looks of it. What do you guys make of it?"

The black cat's comrades looked to eachother for a moment, before looking foward and responding.
"Black Magic?"
"Mad Science?"

They looked to Simon, whose eyes had since wandered on then locked onto the dead zoog, particularly on a strip of flesh that had been torn out to release vivid red gore which spilt out onto the dead leaves. He very briefly thought he began to smell sand and salty air, and tried in vain to drown out the thoughts. He thought he could feel muscles pulling in his neck, as if trying to pull open gashes along the sides above his clavicle. He felt a slice down his spine as if a jagged blade was pulling it's way out from within. He felt his eyes swell and grow deformed. His skin dried and cracked and burnt and stung, and it grew scabrous, and the patches of gnarled flesh tightened into scales beneath his coat He rolled up his sleeve to see blistered and bleeding flesh reshaping dead patches into dull greenish scales. His hand felt like it was being crushed and contorted into the and he saw himself, and it was not himself. He saw them. He was there. Yha'nthlei. The Deep Ones sent out another call.

From Pearl's point of view, the still very human-appearing Simon had suddenly grown pale. His eyes dilated, staring at the carcass as if right through it. He backed up suddenly, his face pinching into one of anguish as he gripped his own arms and held them close to his body. He began sweating now and he smelled disturbingly different... a smell like dead fish and beach air. Physically, he was still "normal". He shook now, backing up against a tree and slowly sliding down to sit at it's base.
"It's almost done, It's almost done, I'm almost out, I'm..."
Simon whimpered, his knees rising up to come close to his chest.

He shouted suddenly, and began to beat his own head with a flat hand.
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD. FUCK YOU! YOU CAN'T HAVE ME. THIS ISN'T REAL. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!"

The three cats, which had been staring with wide eyes, now exchanged concerned glances, their fur puffed up.
"...poor thing, too much studying magick must have sent him off the deep end..."

Simon slowly broke down into wild-eyed ranting and heavy gasping breaths, seemingly in full the swing of whatever was happening to him.

---

By the time Eve had made it down the stairs, she paused for a brief second. The creature which had been restrained, the Ghast, had a severed arm clenched by the hand in it's too-human teeth. It stared at her with a ferocious look in it's glassy off-white eyes and closed it's jaws tight, severing the part it held and allowing the rest to fall to the ground in a puddle of blood.

Her moment of hesitation cost her.
"IÄ DAGON!"

The black robed figure was upon her, leaping high to match her height and knocking her to the ground. A knife was plunged toward her face, and she survived by reflex when she tilted her head to merely recieve a gash across the face.
"IÄ HYDRA!"

The figured tried to bring the knife down again but Eve Caught his wrist, the Ghast leaping over the both of them, intending to barrel directly over Seela and Bear with all it's strength. Coven members lay scattered across the ground, three of them have been killed, the rest incapacitated. There was a commotion coming from the hall where the Ghast had been brought out.
"IÄ! IÄ! CTHULHU FHTAGN!"
The young man shouted.

---

Elizabeth's short trek to Arthur and The Professors was cut off by a distinct series of sharp blasts that resounded through the lobby and left people screaming in their wake. Three shooters were picking off coven members from a vantage point atop a run-down construction area. One bullet was sent in Eliza's direction.

"IÄ! IÄ!"
Shouted a voice suddenly behind Eliza. A large-eyed, smallish young woman with a disturbing inhuman smell leapt at her with a knife, and at her proximity, the potent explosives under her coat could be smelt, ready to detonate.

The Mood is Write

SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Combination.

Favorite Genres

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Urban Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
Genre You DON'T Like

• Furry
• Fandom
• Historic Non-Fantasy
"It's because—" she cut off answering when Simon's scent changed, and her eyes jerked toward him, pupils widening. It took a few moments, and him screaming for something to get out of his head, that she realized.

Her mouth gaped a moment, and then she looked at the cats. "Oi, kin you make a lotteh noise ter 'elp me snap 'im outtev it?"

With that, she turned back to Simon, then hurried over and grabbed one of his ears, twisting it as she shouted into his ear. "OOOOOOI!"

She couldn't hide how puffed her own tail had become, nor how it arched in alarm.

"OOOOI!" This time it sounded more like a cat's howl, deep and throaty.

She twisted his ear again, then full-howled in his ear, the sound of a cat in distress as she started to panic—part of the reason she came here was to help snap him out of this! She whined quietly and let go of his angrily red ear, then pinned his arms to his side, looking around for any sort of idea for a few moments before...

She bit his nose.

Not hard enough to make him bleed, but she wanted him to wake up, and her gut told her this was a good idea.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Bear snarled and charged right back, crashing into it with a Hunter's strength. He wrapped his arms around it and kicked one leg around, slamming the creature's ankles, and then he fell to the ground with it. Unthinking, he yanked his dagger from his pocket and slammed it into the thing's armpit, hoping for a nice, big artery as his other arm shoved hard against his foe's neck.

Seela watched, eyes wide, then drew her own knife and surged the hall. Eve seemed to have the cultist handled, and Bear, she was sure, could take the ghast on his own, short of it pulling something strange out of its ass.

She wiped fresh blood from her nose as she sought the hall, ready to back the two up by keeping their enemies from getting backup.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

The bullet intended for her didn't hit its mark, but burned away at the edge of an unseen perimeter. She snarled as she turned toward the small young woman, and without thinking too hard, grabbed her and flung her at the three shooters, knocking one from their feet.

She turned to the panicking members of the coven, then ran to stand between them and the shooters as she raised her voice, tone filled with confidence and command. "Gather close behind me if you can't find cover!"

With that, she yanked down her blazer and spun it, then threw it over the gathered people. By the time it landed on their heads, it was a large black sheet, quite nearly large enough to cover the assembled people. "Stay under or behind the black cloth! It blocks projectiles!"

In doing this, she left herself vulnerable, but these were children, and her protective instincts were strong. Stronger than her self-preservation. She wasn't supposed to remove her cloak, especially in situations that could lead to violence.

Last edited:
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Male
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Pearl’s initial attempts at breaking Simon out of his hallucinatory state were largely ineffective. The three cats, after a few moments of hesitation, began to yowl in tandem, that their cooperation may contribute something to Pearl’s effort. All it achieved was a fearful reaction from Simon, who recoiled at the noise and whimpered incomprehensible words in a fit of hysteric babbling. His eyes met Poppy's several times, yet there was no clarity in their gaze, and it became increasingly clear that whatever force held Simon in it’s clutches, it had a potent influence over his sense of reality. He tensed up hard when she clutched his arms to his sides, and the sight of her sharp teeth flashing in his face was enough to send him into sheer panic. His nose didn’t remain pinched between her teeth for very long, as he gasped loudly and jerked his head back to hit the tree trunk that his kicking legs now tried fruitlessly to push him further back into, his whole body trashing it's way from Pearl's grip not unlike the piscine creature Simon himself vaguely resembled. His wide eyes began to redden and water as he continued to gasp for breath.

“Oof… he didn’t like like that…”
The chimera cat commented, feeling pity for the poor fool.

Simon's eyes slowly closed, and he mumbled.
"Oh no... oh no... oh God no..."

His arms trashed free and he covered his eyes, his whole body shuddering madly.
"Getoutgetoutgetout!"

His eyes opened suddenly, meeting Poppy's once more and yet staring right through her, and he began to speak in a primordial and hideous language of utterly inhuman design, pausing in intervals as if conversing with someone, or something.

-[├┬┴┬┴┤ /|\(;,,;)/|\ ├┬┴┬┴┤]-
Eve began to yell furiously as the gash on her face grew more and more painful with every passing second, she felt blood gushing from her sliced cheek, and she tasted blood in her mouth, and in a mix of fury and panic she loosed one hand's grip on her assailant's wrist. The knife plunged downward and dug into the flesh of her shoulder, eliciting an intense scream. In desperation she threw a mighty punch, which connected with the mask of her assailant and sent his head jerking sideways. He fell over on top of her, and as he attempted to push himself up, his neck was seized in Eve's arms and broken with a distinct pop, she rolled the corpse off of herself and immediately set to checking the

In the meantime, the Ghast fought back furiously, even with the knife pushing it's way into the creature's torso, opening up a gash which oozed foul-smelling blood in abundance. One of it's thrashing hooved feet managed to find sufficient grip on the rough stone ground, and the creature managed to poise the other leg to deliver a furious kick into the midsection of the Hunter it fought.

Down where the Ghast had come from, Seela caught sight and scent of one of the released creatures. It was the size of a man, leaping out with wild grace from behind the corner. It was not human, but approached humanity in the structure of it's body, though hunched, slender save for a round belly, hairless, rubbery, with a face that was mostly canid and perhaps vaguely like that of a human. It's hands boasted claws and it's back legs terminated in odd feet that blurred the line between hoof and talon. In it's long arms it lazily dragged a large metal rod. It's lips curled into a snarl and it glared with vivid red eyes at the hunter before leaping back behind the corner in an apelike motion.

Suddenly, the ground shook.

There was a sizable explosion at the detonation of the explosives strapped to the knife-wielding assailant, who met their end while still flying through the air, disappearing in a cloud of smoke, dust, and the scent of inhuman gore. Those huddled under the cloth panicked and shifted clumsily. The shooters, shaken but uninjured, reloaded their weapons and took aim as one shouted.
"IÄ! IÄ! CTHULHU! FHTAGN!"

The three opened fire at once, focusing fire on her center of mass.

The Mood is Write

SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Combination.

Favorite Genres

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Urban Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
Genre You DON'T Like

• Furry
• Fandom
• Historic Non-Fantasy
Pearl squeaked and fell onto her butt, staring at him, and then mewled quietly.

"Simon," she whined, then decided to at least try to keep him from thrashing. Her arms wrapped around him, firm but careful not to break anything as she pulled him a short distance from the tree.

She began to force herself to purr, a self-soothing trick she learned from her mother, and after a few moments, she started to groom Simon's face with her scratchy tongue, trying to clean away his fear-sweat some.

Maybe a gentler approach would work? Being noisy and bitey didn't...

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Bear gave no indication he felt pain, but he would when the adrenaline wore off. For now, he answered the harsh kick by shoving his weight down further and slicing down the creature's side, his strength and his knife seeking lung and rib and heart alike before he yanked the blade free, shoved the arm against the thing's neck higher, and then lifted his middle enough to slam his knife against the thing's chest, his aim imprecise as he yanked back, then stabbed again and again.

If he couldn't hit the vitals the first time, he could damn well hit something if he just kept going!

Seela held her dagger ready, and when she saw the thing, she only barely kept herself from charging it.

Instead, she hung back, watching, waiting. Defensive...

It glared and snarled at her, then went back around the corner, and then...

The ground shook?

Was it caused by that thing?

She rushed forward, turning the corner like she believed she couldn't die.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

"Stick together!" Elizabeth ordered, her voice cutting through their fearful shouts.

She was unarmed, unarmored, and being shot at.

And yet...

She grinned, looking ten years younger as her eyes took on new life. She ran forward, not to the shooters, but to a shovel she spotted on the ground.

Two bullets hit her, one in the stomach and another in the shoulder, and though she jerked back from the impacts, she continued forward with a manic grin.

She lifted the shovel in one hand, then pulled back and let it fly.

A moment later, one of the shooters was pinned to the wall by something unseen. Only when he fell away did the shovel come into view—a few inches of the handle stuck out from the wall.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Male
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
“Pearl…”

The Deep One whimpered, quivering fear in his voice. He broke down slightly, a few sobs escaping his mouth as tears began to stream down his face, contouring her attempts at cleaning off his face.
“GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!”
He blurted out with a wild look in his eyes. beginning to cough, choke, and gasp as if he could no longer breathe. He shut his eyes hard, and sucked in air sharply through his teeth.
“...Pearl…?”
He muttered again.

He continued to shudder.
“...they're starting something big, I can feel it…”

He gasped suddenly as if burned, and struggled in her arms a second time.
“They're mad, they're very, very mad…”

The creature continued it's fighting back, doing so for long enough that Eve was able to get ahold of herself and draw a long knife from her boot, taking a swift step forward to aid Bear before a new attack befell her, as an arc of electricity shot from the hand of the sorcerer she supposed she had killed. Her entire body thrashed and wisps of smoke rose from where the blast had connected. The now undead being stepped forward, hand outstretched at Bear before Hecate's blood and dye spattered figure leapt upon him, the arc leapt out and hit the wall, leaving a frighteningly large crater…

The Ghast's blood began to ooze out of its mouth, and it's trashing weakened the blade plunged into it again and again.

As Seela turned the corner, the ghoul made its move, leaping out at the moment the Hunter turned to deliver a swing of inhuman strength toward her shins, hoping to take her legs out from under her with the metal rod it wielded.

The two shooters did not respond to the sudden dispatching of either of their comrades. They continued to fire with stony expression, large eyes glazed over as if they were under the effects of some hypnotic force, and there was an unnatural chill through the air with each utterance of their cultist chants.

“IÄ! IÄ!”

The Mood is Write

SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Combination.

Favorite Genres

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Urban Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
Genre You DON'T Like

• Furry
• Fandom
• Historic Non-Fantasy
Poppy held tight, careful not to hurt him as he struggled.

"Somefing big...?" That statement was enough to worry her, but she forced herself to purr harder, to hold his chest against hers so he could feel the rumble. There was some sort of science about how cat purring was the right frequency to help heal things faster, and more science about how if a panicked person heard a calm heartbeat or breathing, their body would start to calm.

Hers wasn't fully calm, but it was calmer than his, she assumed.

"Oi'm 'ere, Simon," she assured as she rubbed his back. "Oi'm keepin you from 'ittin yer 'ead again. If 'ey're insoide it, 'ittin the outside ain't gonna do a fing, yeah?"

She hoped he didn't notice the tremor in her words, and glanced towards the cats, seeking advice about what more she could do.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Seela fell with a grunt, but with one arm, she pushed herself to the side and used the momentum to hit a wall and rise. In the same movement, she lunged the creature's side, dagger in hand.

She slammed a hand against the thing to get it pinned to the wall before she aimed her dagger at its eyes.

This angle left very few vitals open and easy to hit, but a blinded enemy, even blind in just one eye, was an easier enemy than one that could see.

Bear kept going until the thing wasn't able to do much anymore, and then he rolled off and rose, glancing around to see what else was happening. The ghast, he felt sure, wouldn't be getting up, but still he stomped its head with inhuman force: never leave an enemy alive when you aren't sure what it's capable of.

Eve had the cultist, dead by the new scent of feces, but she seemed to be struggling. He didn't see Seela, so assumed she either went to get help or saw another enemy and followed them.

That left Eve and a killer undead cultist with him. Eve seemed capable, but she wasn't fighting without a struggle. He had to help her, but he didn't want to accidentally stab her, so he waited for a chance, and then took it the moment he could, body-slamming the cultist into the floor with a bear-like snarl.

⋯﴾﴿⋯

Their chanting wore at her nerves, and the chill in the air...

Oh, something was very very wrong here, and she had to stop it quickly.

She ran forward, faster than any human, and more agile as she closed the distance, zigging occasionally to avoid being too clear a target, but more worried about being fast—bullets hit, but adrenaline was high, and they weren't silver bullets. Their impacts slowed her a little, and the pain and shortness of breath nagged at her, but when she reached the cultists' perch, she didn't hold back.

Her fist hit the first one in the face with a resounding boom and such force that bone shards flew at dangerous speeds.

Eyes wide, she realized she wasn't supposed to be doing this. She wasn't supposed to use her full power for anything except where Beryl ordered it, but here she was, and she followed her punch through to the last shooter, other arm pulled back and ready to strike with the same speed and power.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Male
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
When Pearl glanced at the cats, the cats glanced at eachother. The other two eyed the Chimera cat expectantly, and the creature spoke with certainty.
"Keep him restrained, try to keep him calm, and pray to the Great Ones it's not the dream that turns him..."

The other two tilted their heads.
"I'm surprised he's letting her do that..."
Said the black one.

"I'm surprised she's letting herself do that."
Responded the American shorthair in a wary tone.

The cats stepped no closer, for they could detect in Simon's scent something bizarre and primordial, the scent of his Innsmouth blood, stronger in this moment than it had been before.

Simon leaned forward into Pearl, which could have been interpreted as progress.
"They're furious Pearl... furious..."

He cackled madly.
"They realized they might lose their High Priest after all..."

More tears ran down his face, with what little arm motion he could achieve, he attempted to wrap his arms around her. Stuoendous sights and grotesque horrors danced in his eyes, and the cacophanous whine of alien flutes mingled with the pounding of blasphemous drums formed a discordant rhythm which sent his mind voyaging to distant stars. He came at last, to a barren planet, where he found himself laying on the ground, draped in a worn brown cloak, his body soaked in cold sweat. Things danced in the sky above him that that he dare not gaze upon, and he cowered, desperately clinging to the feeling of Pearl's purring and her heartbeat and her breathing...

He attempted to speak, but only desperate stuttering came out. He inhaled sharply and held his breath, just trying to stand still and perhaps relax.
"I-I was hoping this wouldn't h-hap-pen in th-the forest..."

The ghoul howled a high-pitched and ear-piercing howl as the dagger drove into it's eye. The metal rod clattered to the ground and the creature's arms shot up to clutch Seela's wrist, pushing with barely sufficient strength to prevent the searing metal from driving any further. It's jaw opened and closed rapidly, it's teeth clacking together as it's strange claws/hooves scraped the ground fruitlessly from it's elevated state. It pushed once more, trying with all it's strength to free the blade from it's eye socket.

Hecate shouted when Bear tackled the cultist she had also tackled, it was fortunate she was able to actually leap off of it's back fast enough to avoid being an unintended vicitim of Bear's attack. She looked around, picked up a knife, and joined in the carnage, not hesitating to begin plunging her knife into the howling undead as Eve got up slowly.

The final colleague suffered the same fate as it's colleague. The head was destroyed, of course, but there was significantly more resistance than the other kill. The answer why likely had something to do with the oily black mass bubbling with luninescent green spheres that oozed up from where the head once attached to the neck. Despite this, the cultist fell over just the same, gave off no scent of magic, and did not move. Still, the scent it did give off was uniquely foul and alien.