CHARACTER INDEX Deep under the waves

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Princess Poisoned Rose

Queen of Thorns, Princess of Iwaku
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I am fine doing both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, SciFi. modern, Romance, Naruto, Fairytale, Inuyasha
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Excessive Smut,
Deep Under the Waves

"Come with me and you will see
a place beyond the endless sea.
Rolling, diving downward.
The waves will carry you further
With your eyes, you will see
an endless beauty here with me
Underneath the waves,
deep below the caves.
Only those pure of heart

Shall survive this dangerous start"

The Kingdom of Palaemon is a powerful and vast kingdom beneath the surface of the water. Where Emperor Durius and Empress Ceto have ruled for the last two hundred years in peace. This is where our story takes place. A young Cecaelian woman has been discovered to carry the gift of Sight. And almost immediately she is sought after by the royal family and by outside forces who wish to use her power for domination and corruption. The two heirs to the throne seek her to make an alliance or more with the young woman.
There is a war brewing in the northern seas. A vicious and deadly group of mers and sirens from the small kingdom of Carcinus. The old merking was overthrown in a rebellion. He, unfortunately, lost his life to the rebels. Carcinus is not the first kingdom to fall to the rebels and now things are dire. Carcinus, is the epicenter of this, if Palaemon is to fall, the whole sea is to be doomed.

Mer Cecaelian Siren Harpy

• Mer(maid or Man)- a Humanoid creature with the upper body of a woman or man and the lower half of a fish. Their tails can come in a variety of colors like the variety of fish in the sea. They have magic in the royal lines and a few cases of Mers who are non-royals having the intense magic that Royals have. Royal Mers are the only mers who possess the ability to change humans into Mers or Sirens. Most Mers can sing beautiful and enchanting songs that weave stories like magic or of barriers of protection.

• Cecaelian- Like Mers they are a humanoid creature with the upper body of a woman or man but with the lower half of a squid or octopus tentacles. Cecaelians have magic that is used in healing and helping and are often found in positions of medicine or in shops that provide healing elixirs that are heavier and nearly nonsoluble in water. A small portion of the population has the future and past seeing ability and those who develop these powers are whisked away to court to be trained on how to control their visions.
  • Siren- These creatures are nearly identical to that of Mers. With the exception, they have shark tails. They are more vicious and prone to violence than Mers and Cecaelians, this is why the majority of them are trained and used as guards and warriors. The entire population of Sirens is made up of females. Their voices are used to sing and lure people down the depths most are devoured and the others they deem pure of heart and worthy of a new life are taken often the Royals to change them into a Mer or a Siren.
  • Harpies- They appear to mer from head down their bodies that seem to almost go into a tail, but that tail splits into small tentacles. From their wrists to about mid-tail is a vast expanse of webbing that helps them to navigate the water in far quicker speeds than the average mer, siren, or cecaelian. This is usually why they are chosen as advisors and messengers between kingdoms.

CAST LIST(available roles and taken):
Emperor Durius: Major NPC
Empress Ceto: Major NPC
Royal Child: Princess Odelette Taken by Vio Vio
Royal Child: Open
Royal Advisor(Must be a Harpy):
Official Court Seer: Open
Seer and Healer in Training: Akheilos taken by myself
Head Healer: Taken by Vio Vio

Captain of the Guard (must be a siren):
Mers:
Osuna Bubbly Potions Bubbly Potions
Cecaelians:

Sirens:

Harpies:

Last edited:

Princess Poisoned Rose

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
I am fine doing both
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Excessive Smut,

Emperor Durius

Empress Cleto and her daughter Princess Odelette (painted when Odelette was small.)

Last edited:

Princess Poisoned Rose

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
I am fine doing both
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Excessive Smut,

Name:
Akheilos
Nicknames:
Khe (pronounced like Key)
Actual: 365
Species:
Cecaelian with color changing tentacles
Height:
5'5''
Weight:
145lbs
Hair:
White Hair
Eye's:
Golden
Seerer in Training and Court Healer
Sexuality/Alignment:
Bi-sexual
Features:
Compassionate / Artistic / Intuitive / Musical / Honest /
Flaws:
Fearful / Over-trusting / Wants to escape reality / Closed-off Emotionally /
Children/Traveling/ Music/Magic/Sleeping/Her Bed/Violets/Roses/Purple/Sweet's/Quiet Places/ Reading / Singing/ Thunderstorms
Dislikes:
Liars, Backstabbers, Badgers, Boredom ~ Not being able to be Free ~ Fools ~ People who think they are better than other's ~ Cheaters ~ People who aren't open-minded, Feeling Alone ~ Gossip
Relationship:
OPEN!
Crush:
OPEN!
Friends:
OPEN!
Enemies:
OPEN!
BIO:

Last edited:

Adrian

You've gotta dance like nobody's watching   
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Horror, LGBT+, Steampunk, Comedy, Post-apocalyptic, 80s
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Yaoi, Anime
Merienda
Gilda Display
Glyndwr.
All throughout much of his long life, Glyndwr has despised and feared human beings. It all started some four hundred years ago when he was no more than twenty years of age. An explorer at heart, with a careless disregard for danger as was common among young seafolk, the Harpy ventured too near the surface of the ocean, whereupon he was captured by some ruthless fishermen. They tortured him with fire until half of his face melted away. Sheer will drove him to escape back into the ocean the second he saw an opportunity. The last thing he saw before darkness took him was the scarlet red of his own blood as it billowed around him in cloudy plumes.

Since that day, he vowed never to leave the ocean's depths again. Instead, he dedicated his time and energy to learning more about his own world, its rich history, and all the many different creatures that lurk in the abyss. It was difficult in the beginning. Because of his scar, he was ostracized even by his own folk. Strangers would keep their distance out of suspicion, children would call him a monster. But stubbornness kept him going forward, and before long, he entrenched himself into society. He made his way into the inner circles, and then upwards he went to become the royal family's adviser.

It has been more than a century since he began serving the royal family. His knowledge of the oceans still runs deep, and his cunning remains unmatched. And yet a part of him wonders if there truly isn't any weight to what the rebels are fighting for. To him, it seems the kingdom can never truly be at peace for as long as humans traverse the oceans, and the rebellion's desire to keep humanfolk at bay appeals to him greatly. The royal family may have treated him well all these years, but it is not enough...

He can still remember the smell of his own burning flesh, as though it only happened yesterday.

Last edited:

Vio

Lavender Drops
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Mon - Thurs I have school from 8am - 2pm. Will not write during that time, but will be active for plotting or chatting. Will be available for posts 3pm - 11pm. I usually work thurs - sun, but my schedule is not fixed. May or may not be able to post during work hours.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
I can switch back and forth between passive and aggressive play style. I used to be really aggressive, but these days I'm really tired most the time or busy. I just don't have the energy to be as aggressive these days, so I like finding partners who I can lean on for creative input when I can't provide.
Favorite Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).
Genre You DON'T Like
My least favorites are horror, historical, and western.
37B130FA-0634-4C7D-93B4-03F2CAB0CC92.jpeg
... Coming Soon ...​

Last edited:

Vio

Lavender Drops
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Mon - Thurs I have school from 8am - 2pm. Will not write during that time, but will be active for plotting or chatting. Will be available for posts 3pm - 11pm. I usually work thurs - sun, but my schedule is not fixed. May or may not be able to post during work hours.
Writing Levels
No Preferences
I can switch back and forth between passive and aggressive play style. I used to be really aggressive, but these days I'm really tired most the time or busy. I just don't have the energy to be as aggressive these days, so I like finding partners who I can lean on for creative input when I can't provide.
Favorite Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).
Genre You DON'T Like
014A931F-0D1E-44D3-B09C-0F2FE1C4976A.jpeg
... Coming Soon ...​

Last edited:

Vio

Lavender Drops
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
DD0A6D76-D21C-4489-AB5F-BCD476B52469.jpeg
... Coming Soon ...​

Last edited:

Vio

Lavender Drops
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
60441778-9BDF-461F-9591-E9F34E19F7CE.jpeg
... Coming Soon ...​

Last edited: