Destiny 2 RP: Collision course fireteam(Titan and Warlock needed)

F

Fading Moonlight

Original poster
So basically this Roleplay if based off of the Destiny video game, below is where the RP starts then below that are the important things. :)

Title:Collision course fireteam?

It was basically normal day at the tower, since the supressing of the Red Legion many had tried going back to their normal routine. It wasn't easy, considering Guardians and Fireteam were all booked defending and scouting. The vangaurd was also still shaky on the loss of Cayde-6, so were much of the hunters. Despite all of that, some new Gaurdians were finding Fireteam around the tower, clearly wanting to get in on the action of the hunt and scouting. Easily, some formed togther and left the tower eager to set out on bounties. Then there were the solo pride gaurdians, the ones who had started alone and built up to massive power level alone, earning and forging their name among others. Granted, it wasn't easy getting to be an excellent solo guardian, at any giving moment one could collapse into darkness and die, without the proper help of teammates. Though, the one's who did succeed, were well known through systems. Many got offers to join a fireteam from powerful Gaurdians, eager to see if those Gaurdians would accept and join. Then, there were also the solo's that had plenty of fireteam invites from high ranked equal to their power, however they did not join.

That last case fitted Ally Colssia, a well known female solo pride Guardian. She was one of the best hunters known, she had incredible talent in each subclass surprisingly, she had deadeye aim aswell and high intellect. Daily, she received requests for fireteams but did not accept. Instead she focused on working alone, which worked out well for her considering her dangerous work she did, that was why some people wanted her in a fireteam, to lower the danger risk. She felt no need to apply to their concern, even if her ghost occasionally agreed with them. Ally had recently just arrived back at the tower, looking to upgrade and fix her broken gear and weapons. She never took off her helmet since it was an option, though it still didn't save her from people realizing who she was. Once again, people requesting for her to join their fireteam fled in. She kept insisting politely that she wasn't joining, eventually they gave up and looked else where, giving her a break to go finsh her daily things at the tower.

A few hours went by as she stayed out the tower, fixing and collecting things for her next mission. Her ghost, always floating around her scanning materials and weapon modules. After all that she was ready for the next mission the vangaurd were giving her. It was another dangerous one, that involved the killing of five major rank leaders teaming up in EDZ. Though, she had no clue that vanguard had already sent a warlock and titan who were both solo pride Guardians into the same misson, as an attempt to try and get them all in a fireteam togther. So, without wasting minutes she left to orbit and set course for the EDZ. After her arrival, she tracked her way to the zone where the leaders should have been meeting. Within a few miles, she stopped feeling as though there was someone else near her position. Caution was the main thing she had on her mind, quitely she crouched behind a rock. Aiming down her site with her sniper rifle down at where her radar said the enemy was, she waited in silence before she saw a titan, peaking out of a abandoned work shed that had one door openedwhile crouching, whoever they were they had a sniper aiming at her head to. The distance between the Ally and the titan where both perfect headshots, either of them could pull the trigger at any giving moment. Regardless, before they could a warlock came running into view, in between them. The warlock was being chased by a massive group of Fallen, who where chucking explosive items and barrels, then shooting them all at once. Some how the warlock avoided the explosions, but some barrels went perfectly astray, one barrel blew up the shed the titan was in, another someone blew up the rock the hunter was behind. Smoke, ashes and explosions surrounded the area, eventually the smoke cleared a bit, shots of gunfire grew within the fading smoke. The titan, hunter and warlock were all fighting the Fallen. The large group of falling died off quickly, due to the amazing skills of the three gaurdians fighting togther.

After the Fallen where all dead, the hunter lowered her Ace of Spades, sighing in relief that it was over. However, she soon looked at the other two guardians that had also been fighting. She was silent and observent, ready to strike if she needed too. They seemed like pride solo's like herself however she wasn't entirely sure.

~Imporant things~

>Please know about Destiny 1 or 2, otherwise I can explain the game in a terrible nutshell

>Use your own line limit, just no one liners accepted. For me I normally do 4-10+ lines or small paragraphs with decent grammar and punctuation, normally I write in third or secound person. Either way I can adapt to the other people's style

>Character sheets will either be made in google docs and shared with each other or we will do them on here (However I'm new so I don't know how to do it) however please tell me what you want and we will decide below

>I'm not really strict about what should be on characters sheets, just include what you think is important to your character. I will be doing my CS at the same time as everyone else's, so if you want to look at what I include in mine you can. All of the characters will be powerful because of their experience and weapons

>I'll be playing as the hunter, so a warlock and titan is needed

>Gender doesn't matter, male or female is fine for either of two roles needed.

>I'll only accept the first two people, who decide to be a warlock or titan. Basically it's first come first serve, so if someone's claimed being the titan already, please be the warlock vice versa

>This supposivly should be long-term however we will see how well we work together.

>Keep in mind, this RP contains blood, figniting, swearing other things.

>If you need to drop for whatever reason let me know before you do so.

>I would like this roleplay to occur here or in discord. So please let me know what you prefer.

>This thread is subject to change

~Thats all, thank you for taking interest If you do.

Reactions: Lady White
Hey there, I have a huge interest in the Destiny Franchise. Sadly I do not own Forsaken but have a grasp of the situation and how the story unfolds. I don't mind playing as the Titan, I have experience roleplaying as Titans when I both play with my friends and when I occasionally roleplay with them.

In terms of the Character Sheet, I would be more than happy to use one that you create or I can create one of my own if that makes it easier. I really love this plot you've got developed and would love to participate!

Hey there, I have a huge interest in the Destiny Franchise. Sadly I do not own Forsaken but have a grasp of the situation and how the story unfolds. I don't mind playing as the Titan, I have experience roleplaying as Titans when I both play with my friends and when I occasionally roleplay with them.

In terms of the Character Sheet, I would be more than happy to use one that you create or I can create one of my own if that makes it easier. I really love this plot you've got developed and would love to participate!
Thank you for liking the plot! It really doesn't matter to me what you do for the character sheet, I basically only incude name, age, bio, personality etc just basic things, sometimes I add extra features. Where would you like to do the CS's? We might wait to start building until we get are Warlock though, but I just want to know in advance what your opinion is.

Thank you for liking the plot! It really doesn't matter to me what you do for the character sheet, I basically only incude name, age, bio, personality etc just basic things, sometimes I add extra features. Where would you like to do the CS's? We might wait to start building until we get are Warlock though, but I just want to know in advance what your opinion is.

Perhaps we could do it inside of a Private Message on here, and when we obtain the third member, add them to the conversation? Usually whenever it came to making a Destiny OC, I include the things you mentioned alongside their Primary/Secondary/Heavy Weapon, and maybe a little bit of information about their Ghost (Whether or not the person includes whether their Ghost has a personality or not.)

Sounds good, if you want I can send private message now or if you want to do it you can. Depending on how long it takes us to get the warlock, we could start the CS and the RP a bit. However, I rather wait a few more hours before actually starting the RP, just to see if we get the other person.

Reactions: Lady White