Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
Hello! Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you are interested in joining.
The Story

Set roughly 100 years after DMC2. Dante has disappeared, but before leaving he left his business in the hands of Nero. Nero continued the legacy of the Devil May Cry business before settling down with his wife Kyrie. Nero had offspring that inherited Devil May Cry and became tradition to run the business. Devils were always prowling and there was never enough Devil Hunters going around. The actions of Sparda, Dante and Nero inspired other Devils to turn against their own and protect Humanity, against the greatest evil they know in Mundus. Because of this more and more half-breeds have been appearing as Devil Hunters without a true home. The Order of the Sword has brought in many under the wing of the church and worship of Sparda, the founder of this movement. Some joined other smaller, professional Devil Hunting organizations but the truly interesting ones joined a strange, rather unprofessional shop called "Devil May Cry".

A small group of half-breed Devil Hunters were taken in by the grandchild of Nero, descendant of Sparda, to work for Devil May Cry. From devil hunts, bodyguard work and everything in between. This group will be tested while dark forces move behind the scenes as a powerful Devil tries to resurface from the pits of hell and wipe Humanity from the face of the planet.

General

So as stated above, this RP is going to be set in the world of Devil May Cry. It will be set in the future with Dante still gone and Nero old and retired, his descendant running the Devil Hunting business of Devil May Cry. The shop has expanded, bringing in agents to aid with the increased activity of Devils. There are other organizations that are competitors but also allies when tasked with a large case that a few Devil Hunters can't complete alone. Lady's Devil Hunters and The Order of the Sword are the two biggest competitors to Devil May Cry, but also their greatest allies.

This RP is still being worked on and crafted out by me and my Co-GM @Akashi

If you have any questions about the direction of the RP, character creation, setting, etc. Feel free to ask and show interest. We really hope to get a good, committed group to the RP.

Okay but does it feature Dante from the Devil May Cry series?

I guess I forgot to add that little sticker.

Im in, love DMC. So we are Demon hybrid demon hunters trying to make a living in this competative industry. Is there a main villain or just random demons every now and again?

Mundus and other powerful demons will be the main villain (Mainly Mundus, or perhaps some new Devil I could think of)

Reactions: Kurogane86