3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Modern, Historical, Horror Fantasy etc.
Hello there, dear patron!

And welcome to my forge! Here in this fine establishment I diligently work on portraits that stand the test of time! (not if they're made of metal or organic material, haha!) I draw digitally and exclusively in Photoshop, I am quite flexible when it comes to portraits, though I am most comfortable with humanoid anatomy and prefer a realistic or semi-realistic style. I also do full-body and half-body commissions, but those might take a bit longer than the busts. I am also willing to draw NSFW art and it goes without saying, but they must be in compliance with Iwaku's policies on NSFW pictures. I also won't do settings and backgrounds and anything furry is off the table because I'm terrible at that. I will also likely decline highly geometrical concepts like mechas or transformers, just an example.

Here are a few examples of my art:
unknown.png
a7S73aw.png
vlx-manole-bercilek-of-valtia-hair-and-mustache.jpg
vlx-manole-udyr.jpg

For more examples, I would like to direct you to my Artstation and Instagram pages.

The price estimates are as follow:
  • 5-7 euros for simple portrait sketches
  • ~10 euros for more refined sketches such as the gentleman with the mustache.
  • ~15 euros for half-body shots
  • ~20 euros for full-body shots
    Add 15-30 euros on top of that for coloring, depening on complexity.

With that said, I also reserve the right to decline offers or re-adjust prices based on the complexity and time frame of your request. These are only estimates and we may, dear patron, negotiate and settle on a price that satisfies both parties!