Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Hello shiny people! It seems that the update changed the way the upgrade system works and connects to paypal, so we have a few people whose donor green has disappeared and their subscription site-side has ended even though the Paypal-side subscription still exists. I can't think of an easy way to fix it without having a dozen people have to jump through hoops, thus here is the quick fix:

- All recurring subscriptions from before the update will be canceled both on the site and via paypal so no one gets any surprise charges. If you signed up for an upgrade after the update, this should not affect you at all.

- To make sure no one loses any time for a recent donation, all donors that had recurring subscriptions will be givin a "one time" upgrade that lasts until the end of the year. It's extra time to make up for all the trouble. You can go back and get a new subscription when that upgrade expires, or right now if you really want to!

This is going to take some time to set up because I have to fix each person individually. If you are not fixed by Wednesday, send me a PM and let me know.

As a side note, gift upgrades are now back and should be working as normal!

Does the "gift upgrades" note mean things like people with eternal donator privileges, awarded from the writing prompt challenge back in February? Also, will this fix the Google Fonts issue, or is that linked to a different problem?

Does the "gift upgrades" note mean things like people with eternal donator privileges, awarded from the writing prompt challenge back in February? Also, will this fix the Google Fonts issue, or is that linked to a different problem?

This does not affect anyone who was given donor status as a reward! 8D But it might be possible I accidentally cancel someone's reward status as I fix this stuff. O_O So if it happens just PM me.

And no this does not fix the google fonts issue, that is a different bug. T_T

• Useful
Reactions: noodle

This does not affect anyone who was given donor status as a reward! 8D But it might be possible I accidentally cancel someone's reward status as I fix this stuff. O_O So if it happens just PM me.

Okidokie! Thanks for clarifying ^.^

As a side note, gift upgrades are now back and should be working as normal!
nope D: the gift option is only there for the anonymous $1, the one-time $1, the one-time $5, and the one-time $500.

nope D: the gift option is only there for the anonymous $1, the one-time $1, the one-time $5, and the one-time $500.

Oh! You know what, this is probably because it can't save your recurring payment info attached to someone else's account. You have no control over their subscription (site side) if you decide to cancel it down the line. So gift options can only be in one time purchases!

Oh! You know what, this is probably because it can't save your recurring payment info attached to someone else's account. You have no control over their subscription (site side) if you decide to cancel it down the line. So gift options can only be in one time purchases!
ohhhh okay, that's unfortunate D: it was possible before. But good to know!

Does this also apply to donor privileges from the fundraiser? Or is that different?

Does this also apply to donor privileges from the fundraiser? Or is that different?

Those are the same as any rewards, so you don't have to worry about them either. 8D We should have the final list of fundraiser winners soon and be hooking up people. (A lot of peeps wanted to gift their subscriptions, etc)

AHHHH WHERE'D MUH GREEN GO
pahn brought it to muh attention that she paid for my donor status on the first of this month, so iMA BUG U UNTIL I GET MUH GREEN BACK

• Haha
Reactions: Pahn
I don't think I've gotten donator status back yet!

Not entirely sure how it works, but do I need to do something specifically to get the donor status from the fundraiser? Oh do I just chill with the peeps and wait for that to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.