Dragon Age: The Sixth Blight (OOC)

Something focused on Orlais would be neato.

@kaleidoscopique @Bubbly Potions @Astrobabe hey babesssss!!! if you guys aren't full on rps and enjoy dragon age and/or fantasy, here's a nice kicker for ya to try out! you don't need to be well versed in dragon age, as everything you need to know for this rp is on the very first post. another opportunity to get our creative juices flowing together if you guys are interested!! <3

EDIT: The ooc does operate on Discord, however, so if Discord is not your thing, you may miss out on important info and the general craziness and fun in the Discord ooc.

@kaleidoscopique @Bubbly Potions @Astrobabe hey babesssss!!! if you guys aren't full on rps and enjoy dragon age and/or fantasy, here's a nice kicker for ya to try out! you don't need to be well versed in dragon age, as everything you need to know for this rp is on the very first post. another opportunity to get our creative juices flowing together if you guys are interested!! <3

EDIT: The ooc does operate on Discord, however, so if Discord is not your thing, you may miss out on important info and the general craziness and fun in the Discord ooc.
Thank you for the thought @Kat but I'm pretty full with balancing my seven character in the Hogwarts role-play and I'll be picking up three again with the Peaky Blinders one. I really appreciate the offer/invite though. 💕

• Love
Reactions: junebug