Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
I need dragons!

6RCO.gif

I have one of two options going on here:
  1. Dragons of any kind
  2. Dragons in a world I'm currently making

1. I just really am feeling a dragon kick right now. So I'd like to do an all dragons kind of thing. Here is some expectations I'm looking at:
  • No or Rare appearance of humans or other humanoids
  • Dragons are the dominant species
  • A bit of Dragon romance
  • Some kind of plot underneath this.
  • If you want to try and blend this with the world I'm suggesting, I can really try.

-------------------

2. So I'm looking to play around with a world of dragons that I've been making. The continent of Encayda.
  • What I have so far:
    • A Map
    • A handful of dragon species.
    • Light expectations of how certain species work.
    • A light Lore, still a bit sketchy
  • What Is nonnegotiable:
    • The dragon types, though there could be mixes.
    • There is a bit of the lore I won't negotiate, but I'm not set.
  • What I am looking for:
    • Perhaps just some input and thoughts.
    • If anything comes up as far as holes go in lore
    • Any ideas are welcome , but please don't be offended if I don't go for them.
MAP ENCAYDA:
Encayda.jpg

RACES:
Infernal tails:
Scales: Orange, brown, gold, and red.
Large plate scales over the back, smaller harder scales under belly and on wings
Physique: Large curved horn on nose, Scales that rattle and frill and ruffle when aggravated or upset, Spikes on the end of their wings.
Tail are large, lotus like balls of spikes that shoot out as a defense. Takes weeks to grow back.
Weapons: Fire Breath, Spiky Tails that shoots small spikes, Sharp Head horn, Claws

Marine Tails:
Scales: Body: Shades of Blue, green and black Small, smooth scales
Shell: Shades of Brown, Tan Large plate like, often with designs like sea shells
Physique: Small pointed horn on forehead, vary in size Protective but flexible shell on body. Smaller shell like protection on under belly, like a turtle shell.
Anything not the shell is small scales.
Tail is a crescent shaped fin for swimming.
Weapons: Water Breath Horn Claws meant to break scale

Breeze Tail:
Scales: Scales: Mostly Yellow and greens Dots: Littered with dots of bright colors.
Physique: Cobra ruff Four wings, one big set, second set half as bit. Has membrane between arms and legs connected to the body.
Tail is split like an eleabrate fan for ease of flight and maneuvers.
Weapons: Wind Breath, Paralyzation spore pockets, Claws

Boulder Tails:
Scales: Brown, golds, clay reds
Physique: Small, course scales, occasional large scale Two tusk like horns at the end of their mouth Large bony frills, often in different shapes
Large tail with rock like end for smashing and breaking
Weapons: Hot Magma Breath, strongest 'fire' of the dragons.
Ball tail for smashing Tusks Serrated claws for digging

Glacier Tails: Scales: Light blue, grey, silvers and purples, usually white or gray fur
Physique: Small plated scales. Two long horns on top of their head, sometimes smaller ones like icicles.
Fur all around legs, long main around neck and down their back
Bladed tale, actually brittle bone and ice that can be sharpened and grows slowly over time
Weapons: Ice Breath, Bladed Tail Claws

If you're interested, please, feel free to message me or reply here!

... Dragons C:

I was expressing interest! Hahaha

Oh my, sorry. I've had people do something like that and I message them. Usually turns out, "oh I wasn't interested, just commenting." Sorry bout that! So I just usually don't respond unless someone PMs me or actually says they are interested ^^;

Still looking