Dragues - ooc

QxpOa7N.png.png
KANA SCHAEFER

Nickname// None [hr=#fff][/hr]Age// 27
Birth Date// Spring 34[hr=#fff][/hr]Gender// Female[hr=#fff][/hr]Sexuality// Bisexual

Full Image

"Life is short. Insecurity is a waste of time."
LOVES: Riding, Sondi, Cats, Sunshine
RESIDENCE: Apt 1st Floor 01
DISLIKES: Overconfidence, Laziness, Bitter Stuff
FEARS: Losing her individuality

PERSONALITY + BIO

PERSONALITY: At first glance, Kana seems strict, cold, and harsh. She expects a lot out of her students and pushes them to their limits. She has no time for whiners, but respects people who are willing to put in work for what they want. However, outside of training, she is quite the funny individual. She's sassy and takes no shit. She knows respect is earned, and she feels as if she has earned it. She is very casual and enjoys going out with others her age. While she is not the most romantically inclined, she has been known to openly flirt with people she finds attractive. Many people know her as confident and very secure about her appearance. She does enjoy her alone time, but isn't against parties.

BIO: Originally from the east, from the City of Soutama, Kana's biological parents were killed in an accident when she was only two years old. She was adopted by a highly conservative couple. The small family moved to Dragues soon after. Kana rebelled in every way she could think of, including getting tattoos, dyeing her hair, and dating girls. She bonded with Sondi when she was 11 years old, and they became inseparable. When her parents were going to move from Dragues and take her with, she resisted, and was allowed to stay with a local until she was old enough to live on her own.

EXTRAS

-Kana's natural hair color is black. She dyes her hair various colors, with red being her favorite and most used. Her second favorite color is purple.
-Kana's dragon is Sondi, a female red and gray dragon. She is of similar temperament as Kana, and loves to be scratched under the chin.
-She loves to sing and dance but gets really embarrassed if someone catches her. She'll usually get mad at them and yell.
-Kana really wants to get married, be it wife or husband. She also wants kids.

Reactions: GuanYue
Alicia Malour
Rize-Tedeza-gochuumon-wa-usagi-desu-ka-36924715-500-281.gif

"What do you mean the coffee was colder than usual?"

• uvI7q3L.gif

Nickname

Al​

21, born Summer 09​

Gender/Sexuality

Female, And Bisexual

Role

Cafe Barista

Residence

Cafe 2nd Floor

• Tedeza.Rise.full.2054431.jpg

Extra, Extra! Read all about it!
    * Alicia, or Al, has a special set of a Seaman Captain's uniform, one that she got for her 20th birthday as a gift from her father? While she won't be seen wearing this in her job, she will almost always wear it when she spends time in her residence, and sometimes when she goes out to the shipping docks, making her easy to identify.

* Al has become renowned for drawing different things in lattes. She knows how to draw multiple clouds, bunnies, layered hearts, ships, flags, and something she specializes but is oddly uncharacteristic for her, feline faces. She claims to never try to draw felines, and always try going for dogs, but end up with felines.

* She has a silver necklace, in the shape of a boat, that she bought while still studying. While it is visible to all, she will not acknowledge it at all. She will, however, touch it every so often, as if to make sure it is still there.​

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
@Nim
H-Hey, I think something in your cs is making the next post after yours bolded???

@Dao Ma I dont think that should be occuring, considering each post is individual, right?

Edit: And look, mine is fine.

Edit 2: Nvm, just noticed something is wrong. Let me go take a look just in case.

Last edited:
Test
EDIT: ... I think there's something wrong.

That's so weird. Because for me it looks like this...

1538778981220.png

Well, just edited my post so maybe that helps. Removed a bit of useless coding. Gonna do the same in the CS thread.

Eyy looks like it's fixed. I think. Hopefully.
Thank you. XD

Since the last update, every other thing seems to have a potential to cause a small mess... Its a bit annoying.
But still odd one posts can affect others >.<

Pretty sure that's a glitch in the system somehow because they're definitely not meant to affect others. St least it's not website breaking tho. Another website I used to visit changed up their site and someone tried a code and it broke the whole site xD

Name. Magnus Strange (supposedly)
Nickname. He prefers to be called "Chef Strange" or "Mister Strange." Do not try to give him a nickname.
Age. "33" (supposedly)
Birthday. Winter 10th (supposedly)
Gender. Male
Sexuality. Homosexual
Occupation. Chef at the Inn
Residence. Room #04 at the Inn

Personality. Mister Strange is an aloof and eccentric man that doesn't pay attention to the rabble and useless going ons in Dragues. If you have nothing of importance or you have no purpose in talking to him, he will ignore you and move on with his day. If you want to make an enemy out of Mister Strange, simply refer him as a "cook." Anyone that sees cooking as some sort of hobby or menial task is nothing more than uncultured swines in his eyes. To Mister Strange, the act of cooking is on par with a master composer creating music or an artist painting a masterpiece. Someone like him shouldn't even be in this town with that kind of attitude, but he's remained here for a good two years now as if waiting for "something." To the residents of Dragues, he's nothing more than a stranger. Mister Strange prefers this.

History. Two years ago, Magnus Strange was found strewn on the ground at the site of a car accident. Other than a suitcase and a "Happy Birthday Card," there was no other personal effects on him (not even a driver's license). He was brought into town due to the growing severity of the Winter Storm, making it near impossible to contact the outside world as Mister Strange fought for his life. Once he finally woke up, he had no recollection of who he was or why he was trying to come to such a remote town. Trying to get information about who he is led to dead ends. The license plate on the car had broken off during the crash, making it impossible to locate. In the end, it seemed like it was a good idea for him to stick around and see if his memory comes back. Whether it did or not, Magnus doesn't discuss it. Rather, he's found a place in town and keeps to himself. Most of the gossip around the _strange_ arrival of the eccentric chef seemed to have died down. However, some speak about spotting Mister Strange wandering around town late at night from time to time.

Likes. Black Coffee, Cigarettes, Long Walks, Red Wine

Dislikes. Garish Designs, "Fools," Bright Colors

Loves. The Rain, Cooking, Cats, Savory Desserts

Fears. Loud, Abrupt Noises (i.e. sounds of thunderstorms, explosions, etc.)

Fact #1. One of the few things that seemed to recover after the accident is a natural talent for culinary arts. His hands seemed to remember how to use a kitchen knife before he was able to recall working in a kitchen (scaring whoever was taking care of him at the time).

Fact. #2. Since the accident, he refuses to get inside any sort of car or truck; he's able to ride around in a motorized bicycle.

Fact #3. There were other injuries on his person that didn't correspond to the car accident when he was discovered.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nim What is the likely hood of Severenn convincing Al to cosplay with him?

49DzEKq.png
ELLIOT LYNCH

Nickname// El [hr=#fff][/hr]Age// 20
Birth Date// Winter 33[hr=#fff][/hr]Gender// Male[hr=#fff][/hr]Sexuality// Asexual (Biromantic)

Full Image

"I'm not sure where I'm going, but I'm on my way."
LOVES: Dragons, Books, Winter
RESIDENCE: Medium Lowerside House
DISLIKES: Getting Yelled At, Mean People, Sour Candy
FEARS: Never bonding with a dragon

PERSONALITY + BIO

PERSONALITY: Elliot is a shy boy and he always has been. He's a wallflower, preferring to stay in the shadows and keep quiet. He doesn't like attention. He loves dragons, despite not having one himself, and thoroughly enjoys his job of caring for them at the stables. When not caring for said dragons, he likes to read books. Specifically he enjoys history and fantasy novels. While Elliot is a shy boy, he is incredibly kind and loving. He would give a person the shirt off his back, and he loves to help people. He's sorely lacking in any sort of romantic ways, but he likes to have a few close friends at all times.

BIO: A Dragues local, Elliot was born on a biting cold day. He was raised to be a dragon rider, like his father before him, but he never bonded with a dragon. However, Elliot loved to be around dragons from an early age. His father's dragon, Narsai, was rather friendly to the young boy, and his father always regaled him of stories about dragon knights. He became obsessed with dragons. However, as he aged, he never found a dragon to bond with, thus his dream of being a dragon rider has yet to be real. He works for the stables in order to meet all sorts of dragons, hoping his time comes in the future. His father passed away a few years ago, and he continues to live with his aging mother.

EXTRAS

-Elliot's dream dragon is a dark green dragon with golden accents, but he doesn't hold his breath to get that specific dragon, let alone any dragon.
-He's never been sexually attracted to anyone, and still wonders why he doesn't. He tends to think there's something wrong with him.
-He's not a fan of dogs because of a bad experience of one biting him in the past. He's not phobic, but he doesn't like them.

• Love
@Nim What is the likely hood of Severenn convincing Al to cosplay with him?

As much as she is a happy and positive person, dont think that would be very likely. Considering Severenn's choice of cosplay.

(And Al's disliking of people flirting with her, which she will think would be likely to increase due to Severenn looking cute)

Last edited:
Gilroy has a lot more depth to him than I expected him to have. o__o
He's almost completed. xD