6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Sci-fi Futuristic, Cyberpunk, Victorian, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, time period fantasies, semi-realism, slice of life, organization/agencies, gangs, dystopian, dark, comedy, medieval fantasy

Lorem ipsum​
In a fantasy world, time has surpassed the usual medieval setting. It is currently modern times, where the high points of civilization are ruled by magitech and industry. However, here along the rocky shores of the Grandmis Ocean resides a small town protected by the high cliffs and mountains and caressed by the ocean mist. Dragues is secluded from most of the hustle and bustle of modern life, and preserves the very tradition that the town is known for: dragons. Dragues is one of the few towns left that trains and houses dragon riders. Once used for battle and warfare, now dragon riders may be predominantly used for trade, transporting shipments, postal service, and entertainment. Nevertheless, they hold an important place in the town's heart.
IC OOC CS INFO

Last edited:

__WELCOME TO DRAGUES

INTRODUCTION
Hello and welcome! This is my attempt at a slice-of-life roleplay, so bare with me here. Ever heard of a HM rp (Harvest Moon rp)? Pretty much it's a sandbox situation--a setting given but no linear plot or goal in mind--to have casual interactions between characters. If plots emerge from this, I will highly encourage it. But from the start, it is simply a bunch of characters living their daily lives within the town. I hope this will be enjoyable to you.

SETTING
This is a fantasy world--a world that once upon a time had a bunch of mythical beasts and magic and kingdoms and knights in armor running around. But after hundreds of years of development, most of the modern world became technologically advanced (think maybe to the level of early-mid 2000s our time). However, there are some areas that may be less advanced--more rural, if you will. Dragues is one of those places. Situated hiiiiiigh above, along and built into a cliff-side overseeing the ocean. Because of it's location, getting much of any​
reception that isn't from a local source is near impossible. No phone signal. They've got magical landlines. Wifi is probably a bit shitty too unless you get some special equipment imported in. And that's what Dragues does! From once upon a time fighting wars to now using dragons as a transport service, Dragues uses trade with the modern towns and cities to sustain.

Drague's main trade is ore and minerals found within the mines in the mountains and fishing, but also specialty medicinal water from their hidden mountainous springs and entertainment in the form of dragon riders. Of course, the town has their own internal economy. Everyone has to make a living somehow.

The town is relatively peaceful. With no real threats to their tranquil lives, Dragues seems to be a nice getaway or a safe haven for those that need a clear mind. At the same time, it is a small town, and there are those that want to make a bigger name for themselves. How will you fall into place in the wonderful town of Dragues?​

• Sweet
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N

__RULES & REGULATIONS

THE GOLDEN RULE
I shouldn't really have to explain this but I will. Be nice and courteous to everyone in the rp. If you have issues with someone, please either resolve them in a peaceful manner or excuse yourself. This is a casual rp and I don't need to have it littered with drama before we get anywhere. On top of that, please be mindful of yours and other's characters. Show respect if you want respect. Same for how you want others to react to your characters.

POSTING
Minimum two paragraphs. Don't have to have posting layouts. No real time restraint, just let everyone know when you aren't able to post so we can continue moving on in the rp. If you want someone to wait for you, then please have everyone agree. Rps stagnant for too long are a killer.​
CHARACTERS
Human characters only, sorry. No dragonkin/dragonborne, etc variant. Possibly elves, possibly dwarves, etc-- convince me first. Anime/drawn/illustrated pictures for characters. Remember, this is technically a modern setting so they can have modern clothes and names. Each character will be placed in a job role, so be mindful of what's available. Multiple characters allowed. Character acceptance/refusal is up to my discretion.

OTHER
I'm only accepting 10 players maximum. Playing multiple characters is anticipated but not required. Uhh... this is pretty chill, so if you have any questions, just feel free to ask. 8D​

• Sweet

__AVAILABLES & TAKENS

AVAILABLE ROLES

Historian || Police Officer || Doctor || Market Cashier || Market Stocker || Boatman || Fisherman || Fish Merchant || Shipping Inspector || Loader || Trolley Conductor || Musician || Researcher || Dragon Rider (1/2) || Dragon Doctor ||Miner (1/2) || Jeweler Shop || Merchant || Smithy || Tailor Assistant || Mailman || Mail Organizer

TAKEN ROLES

Mayor - Candi Cosmo [Mercius Wolfthal]
Secretary Tarieles [Adelaide Wolfthal]
Police Chief - baman begins [Nikolas Abbot]
Officer (1/2) - Candi Cosmo [Ramona Blue Agate]
Nurse - Dao Ma [Erza Eden]
Market Store Owner - Dao Ma [Evelyn Rosengardt]
Intern - Vinn [Adam Arki]
Inn Owner 7.39 [Silas Ever]
Inn Cook - U.N. 0W3N [Magnus Strange]
Inn Barkeep - Vinn [Cass Azalea]​
TAKEN ROLES

Traveler - 7.39 [Tanith]
Dragon Riding Instructor (1/2) - Dao Ma [Remigio Garza]
Dragon Riding Instructor (2/2) - Tarieles [Kana Shaefer]
Dragon Rider - Ilyrian [Beil Heroux]
Dragon Rider Recruit - MiharuAya [Thane Beckett]
Miner (1/2) - Dao Ma [Judarius Rhys]
Bathhouse Owner - Illyrian [Massika Nazari
Bathhouse Attendant - Dao Ma [Astrid Blum]
Jeweler - Dao Ma [Gilroy Rhys]
Pharmacist - Candi Cosmo [Ezra Eden]
Herbologist - Tarieles [Josiah Sutton]
Cafe Owner - Tarieles [Michelle Wolfthal]
Cafe Baker - Candi Cosmo [Severenn Byrne]
Cafe Barista - Nim [Alicia Malour]
Tailor - Ilyarian [Aureliana Crysos]
Wizard - Candi Cosmo [Castor Von Bismark]
Witch - 7.39 [Vita de Zain]
Dragon Stable Worker - Tarieles [Elliot Lynch]

Last edited:
  • Sweet
  • Sweet
Saving this post just in case

okay now people can post. KGO.

edit: oh they've started already.
AWESOME. <3

The struggle when I realize I have to make a cs. Gonna go the lazy route with this one.

Jesus this is a mess on mobile. Welp. Looks like I’m going to have to add a spoiler version possibly.

RIP Mobile.
Also, when the CS is up, I'll get it done at the end of the week/next week (I love having question marks on my schedule).

HUHUHUHUHU

sup nerds

Reactions: GuanYue
I think I'm gonna let people kind of do whatever for the cs. I'll just have a series of information that I'll need.

MINIMUM INFORMATION THAT I WILL NEED FOR CS:

Appearance (picture; additionally description if you want)
Name/Nicknames
Age/Birthday
Gender/Sexuality
Role (what their job is in the town)
Residence
Personality
Bio
Likes/Dislikes/Loves/Fears
3+ Extra Info

Appearance
Tae4021.full.2215179.jpg
Name: Vita de Zain
Nicknames: Vita / Vi
Birthday: Winter 10
Height: 5'5
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Witch
Residence: Small House 03

Personality: Vita seems to live in her own bubble from the world, she wanders around doing things at her own pace paying little mind to others around her, she values the life of many things going so far as refusing to step on ants if she can help it but not so much that she would stop eating meat or letting it cripple her in a way that puts her in actual danger. Despite seeming to be a bit...out there, she's reliable and a good judge of character. She is though very curious and has been known to dance a little too often with death. Vita has a gentle personality and a soft voice, and at times seems to be more of an innocent child than a young woman.

Biography: Vita grew up far from people, occasionally wandering into towns and quickly wandering out due to the abundance of magic and her body being unable to handle it. She relied on Tarot cards to tell her things and wildlife to explain to her the most vital things she would need to know when she was strong enough to handle crowds. Obviously, that sort of thing had gotten a bit mixed up through the cultural barrier. At the age of 16, she was taken in by a local witch who decided to help the girl who wasn't aware she needed it. Time passed, and Vita excelled at magic, even able to enter large crowds with the help of glasses custom made for her. At 20 she decided she wanted to see more of the world and what kind of magic it had to offer.

Likes: Books, Sweets, Night time, Large bodies of water, Stories

Dislikes: Loud noises, Crowds, Violence

Loves: Numbers 1-4 and 7, Autumn Equinox, Winter Solstice, New things

Fears: Being Alone

3+ Extra Info
-From an early age, Vita can see the flow of magic, every living thing has it, even insects. Everything has its own unique type of magic, like fingerprints, not only that but it could show her 'bad' people, and over time she had gained mastery over it, able to see 'rips' where magic leaves to another world or using it to make objects float to the normal eye. "It's very useful when I can't reach the top shelf of things. Or if I need more than two hands!"
-Seeing large amounts of magic makes her nauseous, she's even thrown up a couple times from being so overwhelmed. Additionally, this ability does make appraising and making items much more manageable for her.
-She's a big bookworm; her collection is on par with the libraries, her own collection of grimoires grows every day. Though she keeps that separate from her actual books. She's actually quite tidy at home despite what her workspace in the magic shop leads people on to believe.

@7.39 eeeee she good. I'm adding her icon in. You can post her up in the index thread.

Orbitron Inconsolata

Ramona Blue Agate

NICKNAME: Blue
BIRTHDAY | AGE: Winter 22nd | 29
GENDER | SEXUALITY: Female | Hetero
ROLE: Officer
RESIDENCE: Shoreside Cottage 02
DISLIKES: Chocolate, Soda, Lies
LOVES: Books, Routine
FEARS: Failure, Spiders(or any creepy crawlies, really)
PERSONALITY: Very logic driven, at least most of the time. While generally, she is cool and collected, extremes can cause extremes out of her. And bugs. She gets weird around bugs. When she’s not being an officer, she’s being a less active officer. Her job is her life, basically. To a fault. Sometimes she does manage to slink off into a dirty romance novel or a complex puzzle, that’s her only escape. Romantically... she’s not very experienced. Her friends had set her up with a dating site back in the city, but after plenty of disastrous dates and one very awkward dating game.... She’s kind of nope'd away from that for now.

Biography Ramona was a born and raised city girl. One of 5 sister and one brother. Apparently her mother was a fan of rocks, and coincidentally married a man with the last name of one. (Ramona is pretty sure her mother planned the whole thing out.) Family was pretty stable, as much as it could have been with so many girls. Being a middle child of it all meant she was able to pretty much scoot past the awkward teen/child phase without much action or attention.

Her life had been planned out as soon as she read one action novel about a female cop who fell in love with some detective. As much as she might not be romantically involved, her career was based off of some love ridden pipe dream. Yep... she became a cop to try and live out the tale of a fiction novel. Obviously, that didnt happen.

That career led her to this point, however. She was offered a position as an officer for Dragues. Not only that, but as a guardian and low key protection for Severenn Byrne. He’d been a witness to something he shouldn’t have been, and since his family was rather wealthy in the city, he was given a chance to get away. Some nice, quiet town away from all the drama.

She accepted, if nothing else but to be a big fish in a small pond. At least, that was her mindset.

Extras She owns two cats, one orange tabby Rosco (will swipe at anyone that isn't Ramona.), and a polar opposite Nebelung, Tank. | Has a collection of jewelry made with blue agate- apparently everyone had the same clever ideas when gifting her. | Fun Fact: Ramona has never had a sip of alcohol, smoked a cigarette, nor done any drugs stronger than over the counter pain killers.

Last edited: