Dragues - ooc

I'll be posting for Alicia tomorrow, sorry if I held anyone! Had a busy weekend!

If anyone wants some character connections or to plot let me know!!!

I'm down for some plotting. I have several characters:
Blue - Police Officer
Severren - Cafe Baker
Castor Von Bismark - Wizard
Ezra - Pharmacist (probably easily plotted with as she fills meds for the dragons.)
Mercius - Mayor

^^ As said, I think Ezra and Gaius should be at least somewhat acquainted.

Reactions: GuanYue
If anyone wants some character connections or to plot let me know!!!

I have a few characters as well:
Beil - Dragon Rider
Massika - Bath House Owner
Aureliana - Tailor

I'm always down for plotting tbh

gonna be posting for my other two characters tomorrow or tonight, was out of town today. If anyone else wants to plot with me too, just let me know. My three current characters are
Kana- Dragon Rider Instructor
Josiah- Herbologist
Elliot- Dragon Stable Worker

Elliot would probably know Gaius because he works the stables and cleans the stalls. Kana would probably also know him because of her own dragon. Josiah might not know him as well as Ezra, but he helps with some of the medications involving herbs.

We can either PM or discord, whichever you prefer! If you wanna discord, smack a ho at Tarieles#8463, or just shoot the PM

If anyone is looking for interactions feel free to pm me. Thane being a rider recrute would probably know the other riders and instructors, so those are the people Ill probably be messaging first.

Also, im currently working on some cs's of a Tailors assistant, boatman, and researcher. I should have them up this afternoon to be looked over.

I should be able to write up posts and proper plots tonight after work. My anxiety has been acting up lately and it’s makibg it difficult to sit down and type.

Just to let you guys know I'm waiting to post until I solidify my plots and relationships with the other characters!

I got a post out for Kana, was gonna try for two more but I have a migraine so it'll have to wait til tomorrow. Anyone who I need to PM, I'll get to you later too, today has been headache central.

b_project_korekuni_ryuuji_by_happywong622-dadqrq2.jpg

Name/Nicknames: Basil Callaghan
Appearance: Basil is small and lithe, with porcelain-like skin. He has long fingers that help with his craft. He isn’t very athletic so he isn’t in the best of shape, having very little muscle tone.

Height: 5'5'
Eye: Hazel
Hair: Medium black hair with a pink streak on the left side.

Style: Basil likes to experiment when it comes to his style preferences. The main thing that all his outfits have in common is that he's made them himself. Doing this enables him to explore different patterns and colors that most wouldn’t use, especially given that he likes to use gender defining colors for the oppositely gendered outfits. For example, he made a suit with pink fabric and sewed red hearts to it as a valentines outfit. Some styles that he enjoys toying with include Victorian Era, Military style uniforms, Japanese Kimonos, and African tribal patterns.

Age/Birthday: Fall 15, 20y/o
Gender/Sexuality: Biological Male, Gender fluid, Homosexual
Role Tailor Assistant
Residence Tailor's Shop 2nd Floor

Personality: For most of his life Basil was bullied for being different than the other kids casing him to become insecure and timid. Part of him wants to express who he feels that he truly is, but the other part is afraid of what others with think of him. A lot of what he does is contradictory of each other, he hates attention, yet he wears flashy things. He wants to be loved and accepted but he won't let anyone get too close. He can be sweet and intuitive to others problems, yet has a hard time understanding his own feelings and actions.

Bio: Basil was born to a single mother who had moved to Dragues to get away from an abusive relationship. While he was growing up his mother worked long hours as a seamstress. Since they didn’t have lots of time together Basil would often help his mother by fetching fabric or by modeling the clothes. This is when he first started being allowed to wear dresses since his body type matched better with young girls his mother would let him wear the clothes while she mended them. As he got older he started learning how to sew and make clothes himself. Starting out with simple scarfs or hats and subsequently moving to harder things like suits and elaborate dresses. His mother had begun to mentor him until she grew sick in his 16th year. After months of suffering, she passed away, leaving Basil by himself. To cope he threw himself into his work, going days without sleeping until his pieces were finished. After graduation, he took a position at the local Tailors to continue learning and creating.

Growing up he mostly kept to himself, not wanting to draw attention to himself. However, it seemed like no matter what he did people still would find something to tease him about. When he started to understand his sexuality and gender identity was when he decided “If people want to point and make fun, I'll give them something to look at.” So from then on, he dressed as flamboyant as he wanted. Pretending that he doesn’t care, even though its secretly his way of making people stay away from him.

Likes: Colorful things, Cute things, Being Different, Animals, Arts and Crafts, Family
Dislikes: Snakes, Insects, Heights, Being the Center of Attention, Bullies
Fears: That people won't accept him for who he truly is.

Extra Info: Some of his outfits: One, Two, Three, Four

His most precious object is the thimble that his mother gave to him when he was a child. He wears it as a necklace since it is too wore to use anymore.

His favorite color is red and his favorite pattern is plaid, he has dozens of these types of shirts.

His closet is organized by color.

poster-780.jpg

Name/Nicknames Malaki Watkins
Appearance: Malaki had medium length shaggy hair that is almost always unkempt because of the wind. He has a muscled frame from his years of working on the boats. His skin is tanned and calloused.

Height 5'7”
Eye: Green
Hair: Red

Style: Malaki mostly wears what he would wear for his job, a tee shirt, and jeans. He doesn’t put much effort into his looks as he sees it a waste of time.

Age/Birthday: Spring 13, 22y/o
Gender/Sexuality: Male, Pansexual
Role: Boatman
Residence Fisherman's Cottage

Personality: Malaki is extremely strong-willed and loyal, which often lead him to heart-ache because he can rarely maintain the two without conflict. He has a wanderlust nature about him that leads him to want to experience everything in life. However, his loyalty to his family and home keep him tied down to one spot. He can be direct when communicating with others, however when it comes to telling people what he wants he has a hard time expressing himself.

Bio: Malaki was born into a long-standing fishing family. For generations, his family has been Dragues main fish supply. And when he was born he was expected to continue the family tradition along with his many siblings. Growing up, Malaki did anything to get attention from his parents, realizing quickly that by becoming a skillful boatman was the way to there approval. So every chance he got he was down by the water, fishing, riding his small boat and swimming. The more he learned about the ocean the more he wanted to set out and explore the world, the families lineage began to feel more like a leash. When he entered his teenage years he decided to tell his parents his intentions, they, however, did not take the news very well. Instead, they believed it a form of rebellion and disobedience. Since then they have done everything in their power to make him stay, using guilt or the threat of expulsion.

Likes: Freedom, Swimming, Fish, Exploring, Watching the Waves, Coffee, Family
Dislikes: Being told what to do, Cleaning, Rodents, Small Spaces
Fears: That he'll lose his family and be alone

3+ Extra Info
His sailboat is named The Windsong. It is a two mast boat that can carry over a dozen people. It is made out of local wood. He built it with his father.

He's known to be a bit of a troublemaker when he was younger, getting the cops called several times when he was younger.

His favorite type of alcohol is vodka. He isn’t much of a drinker but he can be seen occasional at the local bar.

He has a Bernese Mountain dog named Orion.

@MiharuAya gonna have to say no to both, sorry.

That moment that you realize the main plot of Dragues: Who wakes up the earliest? Everyone wakes up before most people wake up.

the earliest riser gets the gold medal for it, so I mean, there's some competition

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Candi Cosmo
What happens if the person doesn't sleep? Are they disqualified?

Orbitron Inconsolata

Mercius Wolfthal

NICKNAME: Merc, Mayor Wolfthal
BIRTHDAY | AGE: Summer 15 | 37
GENDER | SEXUALITY: Male | Pansexual
ROLE: Mayor
RESIDENCE: Shoreside Cottage 03
DISLIKES: Tears, Being cold, Overly salted food
LOVES: Music, Soft things, Steak dinner
FEARS: Failing as a mayor, Dragues losing its uniqueness.
PERSONALITY: Mercius is a confident and charming man, and someone who seems to enjoy absolutely everything and everyone. He’s a big person, which can sometimes be intimidating in and of itself, but he makes up for it by the fact that he’s actually a teddy bear. He’s someone willing to give the shirt off his back to help one of his people. Note that anyone living/visiting/passing through Dragues he considers as one of his people. While most of the time he seems somewhat carefree and entertained, he can get very serious when it comes to his duties as a mayor. If there is any threat to Dragues, he’s going to do his damndest to protect it.

Biography: The Wolfthal family has been a part of Dragues for a very, very long time. Counting years back when Dragons were used for more than just parcel deliveries and pretty looks. The Wolfthals fought in the wars of dragons and man and helped build the foundation for which the now peaceful town is built on. Mercius grew up hearing these stories from his father and grandfather. He was raised with a strong loyalty and love for Dragues, and part of his motivation to become the mayor of dragues.

Granted, his father was before him-- so it wasn’t too surprising that Mercius would follow suit.

Other than the stories, his story before adulthood and being mayor was boring and generic. Nothing out of the ordinary. On the contrary, almost the day after being Mayor, his boring life changed. A gruesome storm hit which left the town in shambles. However, during, Mercius was doing everything in his power to protect the town, it’s people, and the dragons. Unfortunately, in doing so he got caught between an agitated dragon and a collapsing building. His hand was lost, and he was left quite battered and scarred. To this day he still counts his lucky stars that he lived through it.

Just because he was hurt did not mean his responsibilities were gone, so he spent the minimum amount of time healing in order to help rebuild. Years later, he still works just as hard and will do everything he can to continue to do his town proud.

Extra: He has a hook for a hand-- he thinks its funny. | Is afflicted with synesthesia | Has a severe weakness to tears be it man or woman. He sees someone cry, he feels obligated to help make their situation better.

• Love
Reactions: baman begins