Drawing Your Characters!

R

Ryeniumine

Original poster
Hello there!

As it borders on the titular, I'm taking requests on drawing your characters!

The reason behind this intent was because I want to improve my skill in drawing and what better way is there to do it, than to draw diverse characters of fellow role players out there? ^w^

IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you send me a request, there are some limits that I have to disclose concerning on how this works:

1. I have differing art styles. It'll vary between cartoon-ish (vastly), anime-ish (slightly), and etc.

2. Be patient as it will TAKE TIME before I fulfill your requests.

3. I'll only do digital sketches and maybe even colored line art. Keep in mind that I won't put too much effort into a portrait (unless you want me to, in which it will cost money for that).

4. Only 1 character per request.

5. NSFW isn't allowed. I'm still a bluestar role player, you know? Although I will consider slightly mature themes.

6. I CAN and WILL close the requests if it has already exceeded its maximum limit, or if I got a busy schedule.

All right, here's the character description form to fill out:

Name:
Reference pictures: (If possible.)
Appearance: (Be really specific.)
Personality: (Just three words that describes well about your character will suffice.)
Other:

Here are the links that'll help you get a better scope of my art:

My Instagram and DeviantArt

That'll be all!

Ahhh, your art is SO NICE! >u< Would you please, pretty please, draw my baby? I'm using her right now in a very exciting RP, so I'd love to see what you do with her!

Name: Poppy Leauge.
Reference pictures: image1 image2
Appearance:
Poppy is a free spirit, and dresses for adventure. Jeans, sturdy boots, a half-buttoned shirt, and the enchanted cardigan she got from her mother comprise her outfit, opting for simplicity and durability rather than wearing things only because they are cute.

However, that doesn't stop her from accessorizing with multiple piercings a couple necklaces, and sometimes a bit of dark eyeliner to contrast her white eyelashes and slitted yellow eyes.

Her dark skin is smooth, kept that way with cat-like thoroughness in grooming. Freckles dot her skin, and despite the natural brown of her skin, she has a few subtle tanlines underneath her clothes. She keeps her white hair short to prevent it getting caught—buzzed on the back and sides, and left longer and curly on the top, especially toward the front. A light trail of white fur starts at waist-level on her back, and increases until it becomes a fluffy, long-furred cat tail. Her pants have a special hole at the back with a button above it so she doesn't have to have half of her butt stuck out above her pants.

She's 5'5" (165 cm) tall, and curvy. Her bust is generous, as are her hips, bottom, and thighs, though few people realize that her thighs are thick from muscle, or that her tummy has subtle abs—a life of adventures and fun keeps her fit, along with a good diet.

Personality: Peppy, excited, nervous.
Other:
Recently in an RP, she gave birth to a litter of kittens, however only one survived, and that one must be kept in stasis to prevent it dying. She and the little one's father have gone to fae lands to seek a way to save their child, and already they have been pursued by multiple fae who want vengeance on her lover's father.

Most recently, they were led into a certain faerie's nightclub, where that faerie (named Loki) kidnapped Poppy and dressed her to his own desires. Poppy is currently terrified out of her wits, despite not being harmed.

If you want to draw her in this outfit, I would not object!

He dressed her in a tight, sleeveless dress. It has a halter top that wraps around her neck and a generous keyhole. He also put a mass amount of bangle bracelets on her, and thigh-high go-go boots.

My partner didn't specify colors, so if you want to draw that outfit, please feel free to pick the colors!

• Love
Reactions: Ryeniumine
Ahhh, your art is SO NICE! >u< Would you please, pretty please, draw my baby? I'm using her right now in a very exciting RP, so I'd love to see what you do with her!

Name: Poppy Leauge.
Reference pictures: image1 image2
Appearance:
Poppy is a free spirit, and dresses for adventure. Jeans, sturdy boots, a half-buttoned shirt, and the enchanted cardigan she got from her mother comprise her outfit, opting for simplicity and durability rather than wearing things only because they are cute.

However, that doesn't stop her from accessorizing with multiple piercings a couple necklaces, and sometimes a bit of dark eyeliner to contrast her white eyelashes and slitted yellow eyes.

Her dark skin is smooth, kept that way with cat-like thoroughness in grooming. Freckles dot her skin, and despite the natural brown of her skin, she has a few subtle tanlines underneath her clothes. She keeps her white hair short to prevent it getting caught—buzzed on the back and sides, and left longer and curly on the top, especially toward the front. A light trail of white fur starts at waist-level on her back, and increases until it becomes a fluffy, long-furred cat tail. Her pants have a special hole at the back with a button above it so she doesn't have to have half of her butt stuck out above her pants.

She's 5'5" (165 cm) tall, and curvy. Her bust is generous, as are her hips, bottom, and thighs, though few people realize that her thighs are thick from muscle, or that her tummy has subtle abs—a life of adventures and fun keeps her fit, along with a good diet.

Personality: Peppy, excited, nervous.
Other:
Recently in an RP, she gave birth to a litter of kittens, however only one survived, and that one must be kept in stasis to prevent it dying. She and the little one's father have gone to fae lands to seek a way to save their child, and already they have been pursued by multiple fae who want vengeance on her lover's father.

Most recently, they were led into a certain faerie's nightclub, where that faerie (named Loki) kidnapped Poppy and dressed her to his own desires. Poppy is currently terrified out of her wits, despite not being harmed.

If you want to draw her in this outfit, I would not object!

He dressed her in a tight, sleeveless dress. It has a halter top that wraps around her neck and a generous keyhole. He also put a mass amount of bangle bracelets on her, and thigh-high go-go boots.

My partner didn't specify colors, so if you want to draw that outfit, please feel free to pick the colors!

I'm very flattered on how you thought of my art! >w<

This colored sketch took me almost two hours, I also think a dark gray halter top dress would suit her. I just hope she looks all right? OwO

Poppy1.png

• Love
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
I'm very flattered on how you thought of my art! >w<

This colored sketch took me almost two hours, I also think a dark gray halter top dress would suit her. I just hope she looks all right? OwO

View attachment 165636
She looks gorgeous! Thank you! >u<

• Love
Name: Regina Janacek
UZCUUoO.jpg

Uwxyjsa.jpg
Appearance: A combination of the reference pictures.
Personality: imaginative, earnest, tenacious
Other: holds the rank of captain in the United Federation of Planets

Name: Regina Janacek
UZCUUoO.jpg

Uwxyjsa.jpg
Appearance: A combination of the reference pictures.
Personality: imaginative, earnest, tenacious
Other: holds the rank of captain in the United Federation of Planets

30-minute colored sketch.

Thanks for letting me practice drawing curly hairstyles for two days now. <3

Regina.png

Attachments

• Regina.png
    Regina.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Thank You
Reactions: Bone2pick
@Ryeniumine That's terrific! You nailed the hair imo. :)

• Love
Name: Jebei of the Batu Tribe
Reference pictures:
tumblr_oznkig12T31sufel9o1_500.png
latest

Appearance: Wears a similar attire/hat and has the same body structure and hair length/style to the first reference. Combined with it to the similar facial expression, same skin tone, and mustache(no goatee) from the second picture. Except Jebei has dark hair and brown eyes. Also wears no hardness on his left shoulder unlike the first picture. His clothes are green and riding gloves are brown with a small yellow sash at the waist.
Plus no earrings.
Personality: Honorable, adventurous, and spiritual
Other: Jebei is a nomadic warrior who is leaving his homeland plains and tribe for a personal quest, seeking out answers to a troubling vision concerning the future of the world he lives in.

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-21_0-5-17.png
    upload_2018-8-21_0-5-17.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Name: Jebei of the Batu Tribe
Reference pictures:
tumblr_oznkig12T31sufel9o1_500.png
latest

Appearance: Wears a similar attire/hat and has the same body structure and hair length/style to the first reference. Combined with it to the similar facial expression, same skin tone, and mustache(no goatee) from the second picture. Except Jebei has dark hair and brown eyes. Also wears no hardness on his left shoulder unlike the first picture. His clothes are green and riding gloves are brown with a small yellow sash at the waist.
Plus no earrings.
Personality: Honorable, adventurous, and spiritual
Other: Jebei is a nomadic warrior who is leaving his homeland plains and tribe for a personal quest, seeking out answers to a troubling vision concerning the future of the world he lives in.

Here you go! I hope I got this right.

Jebei.png

Wow this is awesome. Thank you so much @Ryeniumine. You captured his character perfectly in this image.

• Love
Your art is so awesome!!

Name: Luna Adler
References:
img_4923-png.165799
(the girl on the left)
Appearance: She's thin, almost too thin, with pale skin and almost metallic silver eyes. Her jet-black hair is long, down to mid-to-lower-back, with a silver streak to match her eyes running by the left side of her face. She often wears dark colors- t-shirts and jeans, mostly- and a small green pendant on a silver chain adorns her neck. A thick silver bracelet, engraved with a dragon, resides on her right wrist.
Personality: She's quiet and intense, distrustful, even, around those she doesn't know well. The shell breaks just a little around friends, revealing the laughter that she so often keeps hidden from strangers, and the smiles that rarely see the sun. She's also self conscious and has depression, so she struggles with feelings of worthlessness.
Other: Luna is a dragon shifter that I often use in superhero/dystopian plots, and she is the main character of a huge project I'm hoping to start soon. I'm trying to gather as much art on her as possible so I can really solidify her in my brain.

• Love
I really, really love your style!! Please consider my baby?

Name: Silya Ashun
Age: Appears to be mid-thirties, but is actually several centuries.
Reference pictures:
8813816_bIkJW7XXO3m0WPQ.png

8845657_AJuiM7hqTxPMrBs.png
Appearance: Silya is a moderately tall demon woman with an athletic build that's offset by her large bust. Her skin is tan with a slight reddish tint, her hair a rich navy blue, and her eyes a dusky magenta in color. The sigil of her clan is upon her forehead, in a faint golden-yellow. Ivory horns protrude from her hair, short, curved, and with sharp points. Her hair is short and curly, save for the two longer braids she wears that frame her face. Her style of clothing ranges from casual to more 'fantasy' armor that exposes much skin. (i.e., you could just put her in a simple tunic if you don't want to deal with her armor)
Personality: Fun-loving, sarcastic, righteous.
Other: Silya is the leader of a ragtag group of adventurers that she considers to be her chosen family. She's fiercely protective of them.

• Love
Seriously, your art is great.

Name: Vandal
Reference pictures:
Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 1.42.26 PM.png Vanran.jpg Invitingpgtwo.jpg
Appearance: An imp with small, sharp black horns, purple hair that fades to a lighter shade at the ends, large (not huge anime) eyes, and deep red skin. He dresses like an emo punk- but rarely wears a shirt that isn't see-through mesh, or a short vest- and has loads of piercings. He's 5' tall.
Personality: Sarcastic insecure punk.
Other: He's a surprisingly 'nice person', but he has one hell of an attitude. He loves having fun, but if he gets too angry he can explode. Literally. He can also walk on walls and ceilings.

Last edited:
  • Love
Woah. I can see you filled up pretty fast, makes sense because you're amazing, but hope you still have room.

Name: Ayako Kamiya
Reference pictures: Maybe this, but without the tattoos or nose piercing. This also works, but longer hair.
Appearance: A Japanese girl with sharp features, somewhat small dark eyes and thin lips. Her hair is black and she keeps it in a ponytail with a dark green ribbon tied into a bow, but it is naturally somewhat wavy/curly. A thin strip of her hair on the right side of her head is braided, but that's also put into the ponytail, so it's up to you whether or not to draw it in. Strong and wiry, she isn't buff, but has slightly tanned skin and a somewhat muscular definition. She usually wears dark-colored cropped tops that are loose with a sports bra underneath, and ragged denim shorts. She also has a loose, black leather belt with silver studs in it. She wears long, comfortable, black boots. She tends to have a severe look on her face. She has good posture and holds herself confidently.
Personality: Blunt, unemotional, quietly bossy.
Other: She has a younger sister who is brought and cheerful and in some ways her opposite in personality, but also in powers, since in every universe I put her in Ayako has death, poison, or sickness powers, whereas her sister has plant powers. This is a decent approximation of her sister.

She also carries a naginata, a Japanese pole sword like this: Naginata, but it's up to you whether or not to include it.

Your art is so awesome!!

Name: Luna Adler
References:
img_4923-png.165799
(the girl on the left)
Appearance: She's thin, almost too thin, with pale skin and almost metallic silver eyes. Her jet-black hair is long, down to mid-to-lower-back, with a silver streak to match her eyes running by the left side of her face. She often wears dark colors- t-shirts and jeans, mostly- and a small green pendant on a silver chain adorns her neck. A thick silver bracelet, engraved with a dragon, resides on her right wrist.
Personality: She's quiet and intense, distrustful, even, around those she doesn't know well. The shell breaks just a little around friends, revealing the laughter that she so often keeps hidden from strangers, and the smiles that rarely see the sun. She's also self conscious and has depression, so she struggles with feelings of worthlessness.
Other: Luna is a dragon shifter that I often use in superhero/dystopian plots, and she is the main character of a huge project I'm hoping to start soon. I'm trying to gather as much art on her as possible so I can really solidify her in my brain.

I'm very delighted of how you think of my art! *incoherent human noises*

Here she is! Done in 1 hour at most, I even tested out a new brush for this.

Luna.png

• Love
Reactions: noodle
  • Love
I really, really love your style!! Please consider my baby?

Name: Silya Ashun
Age: Appears to be mid-thirties, but is actually several centuries.
Reference pictures:
8813816_bIkJW7XXO3m0WPQ.png

8845657_AJuiM7hqTxPMrBs.png
Appearance: Silya is a moderately tall demon woman with an athletic build that's offset by her large bust. Her skin is tan with a slight reddish tint, her hair a rich navy blue, and her eyes a dusky magenta in color. The sigil of her clan is upon her forehead, in a faint golden-yellow. Ivory horns protrude from her hair, short, curved, and with sharp points. Her hair is short and curly, save for the two longer braids she wears that frame her face. Her style of clothing ranges from casual to more 'fantasy' armor that exposes much skin. (i.e., you could just put her in a simple tunic if you don't want to deal with her armor)
Personality: Fun-loving, sarcastic, righteous.
Other: Silya is the leader of a ragtag group of adventurers that she considers to be her chosen family. She's fiercely protective of them.

Thank you! :D I'm running out of words to say thanks to those who compliment my art, haha. XD

Anyhow, here's Silya! I might've put too much effort into this since I couldn't pass the chance of drawing fantasy-related garments. XD

Silya.png

Seriously, your art is great.

Name: Vandal
Reference pictures: Appearance: An imp with small, sharp black horns, purple hair that fades to a lighter shade at the ends, large (not huge anime) eyes, and deep red skin. He dresses like an emo punk- but rarely wears a shirt that isn't see-through mesh, or a short vest- and has loads of piercings. He's 5' tall.
Personality: Sarcastic insecure punk.
Other: He's a surprisingly 'nice person', but he has one hell of an attitude. He loves having fun, but if he gets too angry he can explode. Literally. He can also walk on walls and ceilings.

One demon boi comin' right up. I loved his color palette quite a lot. <3

Vandal.png

One demon boi comin' right up. I loved his color palette quite a lot. <3

*makes unmanly sounds of joy* Thank you so much!! I love him! :heart:

• Love