4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
//Reidun - Story Seed

A girl in a friction manipulation sweater (V5) runs up a five-story building to beat the class bell.

The world of Reidun is much like our own, but part of its fabric technology is weaving magical effects into clothing. People called Norns, blessed with neon strands in their hair, weave their hair into garments that grant unique powers to the wearers. The powers depend on the Norn's character, but also their emotional and mental state. The effects range from the fairly mundane (shock absorption, weightlessness, super speed) to the fantastical (photosynthetic beam generation, fluffy creature summoning, electricity control), though more extravagant powers are sought-after and expensive. The clothing wears and tears the more the power is used.

A hiker's sprain heals up within an hour due to his healing boots (V4).

Because the magic in Norns' clothing depends on volatile factors, it takes careful routine to predict or replicate a magical effect, and it is nearly impossible to mass-produce the effects outside a single batch. Even that batch may have variations inside it. Because of these variables, government officials test Norn-woven clothing for effects before it reaches store shelves. Additionally, most Norns' lives are tightly monitored, if not controlled, by family or someone involved in selling their clothing.

A young child, wearing a minor summoning shirt (V2) summons a tiny, fluffy, fantastical creature that speaks gibberish.

Magical effects for clothing are graded on the Verdandi Scale, a Norn's system of measuring the usefulness of clothing magic. The most trivial effects are graded V1, while a V6 would indicate godlike power. Anyone who wears clothing graded V3 or higher is called a Volver. To purchase those high-graded garments, one needs a license that states that they won't use the powers for criminal purposes. Volver licenses can be given to people who can pass a mental health screening, are at least 15 years old, and lack a criminal record. Those who can't get a license turn to black markets, run by thieves... or rogue Norns.

A dark alley lights up with multicolored fire from illicit flame gloves (V5) melting ice from legally-purchased freeze shoes (V5).

Some Volvers only use Norn-woven clothes for their job, but it's common to see normal people enjoying magic as well. Most people use V1s and V2s because they're cheap to replace and don't require a license, but Volvers can be seen using their powers for mundane life and recreation as well.

As a woman and her children garden in their backyard, tiny plants grow where their sprout gloves (V2) touch.
Tech Level: Present-day with magic

Magic System: Free. This means that your character's magic doesn't have to follow a specific aesthetic. You can choose any effects for your character's clothing magic, provided that you accompany it with a limitation or drawback both of us agree on.

Last edited:
//Southshore - Ophelia

OPHELIA

ghoul
cold
hungry
B A S I C S
Full Name: Ophelia Toscano
Species: Ghoul
Species info: Ophelia was human until ten years after she died. That was when she woke up in her coffin, clawed her way through the ground, and emerged in perfect health between the split halves of her gravestone. Aside from not understanding the world she's in, Ophelia feels a terrible hunger to spread fear. The kind of fear that makes you afraid to walk home alone at night. She's tried to ignore it, but it turns her into a screaming mess until she either terrorizes someone or locks herself away long enough to regain control.
D E T A I L S
Occupation: Graduate student, pursuing Master's of Fine Arts in Acting. Teacher's assistant.
Abilities/combat: Besides her mundane skills of acting and hiding, Ophelia gained the ability to create illusions after her death. She can cause illusory perceptions of the five senses anywhere nearby. However, if she overexerts herself by creating wide-range illusions or keeping them too long, she'll get headaches, dizziness, and possibly pass out.
Personality: Cold, and seemingly disaffected by much around her. She revels in the spotlight, but is having trouble expressing her emotions lately. She has a blunt and unrestrained way of speaking. Underneath the hard face and shrinking posture, Ophelia remembers being someone whole, someone vibrant, not buried under layer after layer of fear and hunger. Also has a defiant streak.
B I O
Ophelia was shy as a young girl, but theater class brought out the social butterfly in her. As she grew up, her parents encouraged her to pursue acting, and she went on to major in it in college. She attended a university near Southshore, and went to graduate school there. But that's ancient history - she died in a car accident at the age of 26.
Ten years later, she came back, changed. Unable to face her parents, she returned to university, where a ghostly department head luckily understood what had happened and helped her re-enroll. She currently lives in an apartment on the poor side of town, paid for by her graduate student stipend. Other residents have complained of strange noises, threatening anonymous letters, and disturbing things found on their doorsteps. Nobody has been able to trace it to Ophelia yet, but as her hunger escalates, so do the incidents. Deeper than the hunger for fear is a hunger for revenge - Ophelia is determined to find whoever disturbed her grave and brought her back as a monster.
O T H E R
Theme: One Reason
Voice: Tae Takemi

Last edited:
//Southshore - Wilder Chattox

tba

Last edited:
//Southshore - Calico

Name: Calico
Height: 4 inches
Favorite things: Shiny jewelry, cats, all types of French pastries, the color gold
Power level: 10 (would you expect anything less from the princess?)

Personality: Spoiled, has expensive taste, and loves to tease. She's lonely on the inside, though, and wishes she could find a connection that has nothing to do with her nobility.
Bio: The Princess of the Fairy Court, who has many suitors and no intention of getting serious with any of them. Because she couldn't find a suitor, her parents feared she was getting spoiled and sent her on a "vacation" to Southshore. During this trip, she was to find a human to bond with, so she could understand the value of hard work and helping others.

Other:
Voice -
Mahiru Koizumi

Last edited:
//RWBY - Puellabytes

Notes:
  • Solo fiction.
  • There are no combat schools, only small organizations of Huntsmen (largely consisting of family lines).
    • Only the students and their families exist in this universe.
  • Grimm run the gamut from hordes to kaiju-size.

• Ruby Rose
    WEAPONRY:
    SEMBLANCE:
    PERSONALITY:
    BIO:

• Weiss Schnee
    WEAPONRY:
    SEMBLANCE:
    PERSONALITY:
    BIO:

• Blake Belladonna
    WEAPONRY:
    SEMBLANCE:
    PERSONALITY:
    BIO:

• Yang Xiao Long
    WEAPONRY:
    SEMBLANCE:
    PERSONALITY:
    BIO:

Last edited:
//Heart Streams - Dating Sim RP

dumb notes:
- emotional systems
- love amplifies the systems
- who is the mc alongside the ~~magical girls???~~
- don't make them magical girls you dumb

• ??? Content includes romance, action, drama, and ???

F/M and F/F pairings only.

• Info on the love interests goes here. QUIN, ACTUALLY WRITE SOMETHING INSTEAD OF THIS DRIVEL

Roarke // Bubbling // Crash
    Tarion // Sharp // Laurel and Grace
    Marlie // Soft // Cataclysm Creation Kit
    Reverie // Cool // Restoration Canopy and Stability Needles
    Dionet // Regal // Lost Gyres

• Someone who's enthusiastic about this RP world. Even though this RP is a dating sim, I would like my partner to be invested in the creative aspect of this RP as well. I'm excited to see a character (or characters) crafted and played with love. It would be disappointing to see a generic or "wish fulfillment" character from a prospective partner.

Someone who likes to chat OOC. I think it's important to talk about the RP and where it's going, but also, I'm probably going to ask you how your day is and try to be friends with you. It's great to be able to talk with someone who has similar interests! I prefer that you have a Discord so we can chat that way, but it's not required.

Someone who likes RPing romance with women. I'm not worried about your irl gender, or your character's gender. However, all of the love interests I've prepared are female, aged 22-30. Please only go into this if you are comfortable RPing romance with women.

Someone who can consistently write 2-4 standard paragraphs. This is the length I'm most comfortable writing, so I would prefer that length from you as well.

Someone who will use anime/illustrated face claims. This RP was created with an anime aesthetic in mind.

• Concerning romance and characters, there are a few ways this dating sim can be RPed:
    • This idea was created under the assumption that you'd play one character, and I'd play all of the love interests and NPCs. These notes are written under that assumption. However, if you want to create multiple characters, especially characters that don't all follow that parameter, feel free! Just tell me when you PM me about this RP. We'll work it out.
    • Polyamory is definitely a thing that can happen here - I'm defining polyamory as "you can date more than one girl and they'll all be okay with it." If you want to be part of a trio with two girls, works for me. If you want to date the entire cast as one big harem, we can do it!
    • If you want to date more than one girl, but for the involved girls to expect monogamy, that can also be arranged. However, that is cheating, for which there will be consequences in the RP.
    • We could also structure it so you complete one girl's subplot, and then reset the RP's timeline.
    • Additionally, you can play matchmaker within the cast, including facilitating F/F relationships between the love interests.

Any of the above are cool. Just let me know what you prefer when you PM me about the RP.

The main plot's urgency and pacing are flexible. We can choose when we want to pursue mysteries, carry out battles with Scourges, etc. Each girl also has her own subplot, alluded to in her bio (under the Girls tab).

• This RP can be played with or without smut, though I have a preference for playing it with smut. This tab contains my preferences and limits regarding erotic roleplay.

DOMINANT OR SUBMISSIVE?
    I play dominant, submissive, and switch characters. I will not exclusively play characters of the same inclination, because I find that limiting to the characters and my fun (hehe). This means that I'll play a mix of dominant, submissive, and possibly switch characters.

KINKS
    I'm pretty vanilla, but I do enjoy:
    • Futa (only during girl-on-girl scenes)
    • Light bondage
    • Clothing disparity
    • Dubious consent (sometimes - let's talk before we start a dubcon scene)
    • Polyamory (trios, group sex)

This is not an exhaustive list.

NO THANKS
    I will not play:
    • Incest
    • Non-con/rape
    • Bestiality/tentacles
    • Risk of pregnancy (act as though all of my characters are infertile)
    • Extreme kink (scat, watersports, vore, etc)

This is not an exhaustive list.

• If you're interested in RPing this idea with me, please do not post here. Instead, please send me a PM, telling me if you'd like to play one or multiple characters, whether you want an overarching plot or not, and how you'd like to play (polyamorous, monogamous, etc).

Also, please send the character sheet in the spoiler, filled out for your character. If you want to play multiple characters, it's only necessary to send a CS for one of them. I will be using the CS to gauge whether you're a good fit for the RP or not.

QUIN PUT SOMETHING HERE

Thank you for viewing my partner search! I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
//Hearts of Carbon

• As pollution rendered Earth uninhabitable, humans left. They'd gotten a foothold on space travel, and taken the thousand remaining humans on the large spaceship Fortune to find a new planet to live on. Years later, the people of Fortune came upon a planet much like Earth - there was enough oxygen to breathe, a variety of terrain, and climate similar to Earth's today. However, it was also home to toppled skyscrapers, burnt-out city blocks, and signs of sentient life. The Fortune's life support had nearly exhausted its resources, so the crew reluctantly landed on the new planet.

Specialized explorers were sent out in teams of three, to investigate the planet's dangers and see if they could meet anyone. Hiding in the rubble of an office park was a group of people who looked remarkably human and met with the explorers. These people, who called themselves Near and their planet Nearam, explained why they hadn't immediately attacked the people invading their planet: the Near were besieged by monstrous predatory animals called Scourges. Even with their fantastic technology, the Near people were losing the battle. Since they didn't have the resources to mount an all-out offensive against alien invaders, they opted for a diplomatic approach.

The settlers decided to collaborate with the Near to keep one another safe from Scourges. Many Near distrust the human colonists, and Scourge attacks loom over everyone's head, as well as the challenges of adjusting to a new planet. Also, both the settlers and the Near believe it's no coincidence that such similar races are converging on such a familiar planet. Can they find the answer together before everyone is wiped out?

• Humans have solidified space travel technology, but that's not the only trick they know. By this time, they've created energy weapons, solid material lighter than air, and medical nanotechnology that can patch up bullet wounds on the spot.

Technology on Nearam is stranger entirely. At a glance, much of Nearam looks like modern-day Earth (if it'd been attacked by monsters), but Near make use of personal devices called Intimate Psionics (IP) to make life easy for them and hard for Scourges.

IP can look like a futuristic weapon, a piece of armor, or a tattoo. It's made of materials that attune to the psychic waves of individual Near, which can create a variety of effects unique to the individual. Examples include:
    • Warping weight and gravity
    • Transmuting air into water
    • Balancing perfectly on surfaces with certain compositions
    • Creating photosynthesis-powered energy blasts
    • Homing in on a target the Near's eyes see

IP requires a ritual to "bond" with its user before it works. It responds to its user's emotions. This means that when its user is feeling something intense, their IP is liable to behave unpredictably - it might misfire, it might have spikes of power, etc. Notably, when a Near is using their IP in service of a strong bond they have, the IP's effects become easier to control.

IP is personal technology that a Near can carry; larger items are possible, but are rare due to scarce materials. Also, it's nearly impossible for two Near to be able to use one another's IP, because it only responds to one specific brain wave pattern. If any two Near can use the same IP, they're either siblings, or in an exceptionally close relationship.

Can humans use IP? A team of scientists is working with Near to discern that. As of now, humans who have bonded with IP only experience very weak effects. They may be capable of getting stronger, though.

//General - Four Boxes

//??? - ??

CYCLAMEN BLUSH
___ID
Species: Human
Family: tba

___VISAGE
Links:
tba
Description: tba

___EQUIPMENT
tba:
tba

___ABILITIES
Warning Seals:
tba

___WEAKNESSES
Fragile:
tba

___BIO
tba
j

Last edited:
//??? - Opal Selenity

OPHIA SELENE
___ID
Species: Human
Family: tba

___VISAGE
Links:
tba
Description: tba

___EQUIPMENT
tba:
tba

___ABILITIES
Fade:
tba

___WEAKNESSES
Blind in the Heart:
tba

___BIO
tba
j

Last edited:
//Dream Divers - World

• The offspring of dream creatures join with human navigators to fight off an alien invasion via lucid dreaming. The dream walkers must control their favorite vices, or suffer in combat, but it's an uphill battle against temptation. The navigators face increasing pressure to recruit more dream walkers and handle everyone's emotions.

• By 2020, two interdimensional visitors have crossed into Earth.

The first, Lilitu, existed mainly in dreams but learned to attain human form in the waking realm. Their lifespans were short, they chose their own names, and they sampled every human vice they could - lust, envy, addiction. Humans knew Lilitu were alien to the world, and largely eschewed the creatures of vice, but some were attracted to the beings' whirlwind ways of life. The two species were able to have children, who would be called Nightshades.

The Nightshades grew up in the absence of their Lilitu parents. They appeared human, distinguished by how all of their dreams were lucid, and by how each grew up to develop their own favorite vice. Humans shunned Nightshades as hedonistic problem children until Earth had its second visitor - the Mesmers.

Mesmers are only seen in dreams, as spread, strangling masses of red. Anyone who dreams of them falls into an endless sleep within a few nights. The sleepers have smiles on their faces, but their bodies are in stasis, unresponsive to any stimulus or medicine. If humanity is to have a future, the Mesmers must be driven out.

• Enter the Nightshades. They are immune to the Mesmers' sleep, but also can battle the Mesmers by lucid dreaming their way into the labyrinths of sleepers' minds. Nightshades describe it as entering a dungeon and slaying the monsters. They find themselves armored in beautiful clothing appropriate to a power fantasy, equipped with machine weapons and accessories, and accompanied by a dream pet to assist them on their mission.

Of course, Nightshades' dream diving began with high fatality rates, because they were diving alone. Then they discovered Anchors. Anchors are humans who are bonded to a Nightshade by knowing the Nightshade's most secret wish - a desire of virtue or vice. Once an Anchor bonds with a Nightshade, they can project themselves into dreams with that Nightshade, seeing into the dream and navigating for the Nightshade without risk of harm.

Anchors can connect to multiple Nightshades with proper training, enabling a party to enter one dream. A group of Nightshades and their Anchor is called a Nightmare. While the world is not entirely accepting of Nightshades, Anchors, and Nightmares, there is a grudging acceptance that they're the only way to defeat the Mesmers. Nightmares are gathered and trained in different places around the world. The largest is St. Dymphna's International Center for Nightmares, located in New Hampshire.

Few people come into the fold with the skills necessary for a Nightmare. Anchors need emotional intelligence, to draw out secrets and confidently guide Nightshades. Nightshades need the skills to abstain from their vice - when they indulge in it, their power level spikes and rapidly crashes during a dream dive.

Places like St. Dymphna's International teach both groups what they need. Still, learning is a trial by fire. The Mesmer invasion doesn't wait.

• Inside a dream, a Nightshade has the following:
    • A weapon system. It can have any aesthetic; most Nightmares mix futuristic, fantasy, and modern systems.
    • Armor, which might not feature actual armor. It looks like the wearer's image of a power fantasy.
    • An accessory, which bestows a useful passive effect.
    • A Personal Assist Wibble (PAW). They look like small Earth animals, make follow-up attacks, and give snuggles. Nobody is quite sure where they come from, but since they're sentient, people doubt they come from the same place as the rest of a Nightshade's arsenal.
    • A Health Level, which measures how much damage the Nightshade can self-heal before risking extreme mental stress.

When a Nightshade indulges in a vice, all of these systems (excluding the PAW) are affected by the spike and crash.

Last edited:
//??? - Tachi Melita

DB3XQah.jpg

Tachi Melita
BASICS
Full name:
Tachi Melita, Oracle of Dremora
Sex: Female
Origin: Dremora, a village on the side of the highest mountain in Amalgam. It was established by worshipers of the Demnan Gods, fleeing religious persecution. The pink-leaved trees of Mt. Homei line Dremora's streets, colorful stone mosaics decorate the walls of houses, and in the center is the temple, glowing and crackling with jury-rigged technology. Isolated bits of machinery, electronics, and other anachronisms rain into the large basin on the roof. The temple's clergy interpret it as a message from the gods, and then incorporate it into their sanctuary.

EQUIPMENT
Wave Lantern:
A lantern hanging from a bo staff. Rather than a flame, a Wave Emission Sphere sits inside. Originally fallen from another dimension, the sphere can produce cone-shaped or spherical areas of effect, including light, darkness, gravity, and psychic painwaves.
Incense: Four scents - Against Fear, Against Slumber, Against Reluctance, and For Hope. Each is burnt to communicate with Io, the Goddess of Discovery, in hopes of gaining Her boons. Even without Io's guidance, they can stimulate or soothe the senses. Tachi carries several sticks of each, plus sparkstones to light them.

BRANDED BY EMESHMOON
Curse:
Emeshmoon is the Demon of Martyrs, who revels watching humans in moments of self-pity and victimhood. She branded Tachi with a curse that tears open bruised skin and deepens wounds. But the sweetest liar in the Hells wasn't content only to make Tachi vulnerable. Tachi can now manipulate her own blood, locking it in a shield or honing the liquid edge of a knife. Tachi is only limited by how much punishment she's willing to take - or how much she punishes herself - as it takes great effort to place it back in her body.
The brand takes the form of a demonhead tattoo on Tachi's left forearm.

ABILITIES
Demna Eye:
Intuition for how unfamiliar technology works. Doesn't bring complete understanding, but is trustworthy enough to use a given invention's basic functions and extrapolate its potential uses.
Butterfly Maelstrom Style: Bo-jutsu, incorporating the powers of her Wave Lantern.
Rugged: Strength and a solid physique from fighting mountain beasts and doing manual labor around the temple.
Jury-Rig: Tachi can quickly patch tech from different eras into a workable mishmash.

WEAKNESSES
Clingy: Tachi latches onto people right away, and sees relationships as deeper than they are. She's prone to oversharing, over-trusting, jealousy, and emotional dependence.
Moth to Flame: Magic or technology, anything that glows, flashes, or buzzes will steal Tachi's attention. It's shiny. She must have it, to poke, to dismantle, to interpret, to meddle with.
Reckless: Tachi doesn't worry about herself. She insists on throwing herself into harm's way for knowledge or for others, even when it will cost them to take care of her afterwards.

In her childhood, Tachi remembers attending secret Demnan worship ceremonies and hiding a forbidden book under her floorboards. She came to Dremora with her family when she was 8. Once she and the rest of the community were free to live as they pleased, she took interest in the temple and all the books inside. This was before the first piece of tech had fallen from the sky, when the temple held only knowledge from the past and present. Tachi went into training to be an Oracle, one who listened to the gods, interpreted their messages, and predicted the future. She wasn't very good at it, but because of her passion, the clergy gave her a position taking care of their library.

When Tachi was a teenager, strange weapons, devices with blinking lights, and books in different languages fell onto the temple. The clergy did their best to get them in working order, and Oracles started using them to interpret the gods' words. One day, a battery-powered radio struck the temple's roof and landed at Tachi's feet. Almost instinctively, she knew how to repair its plating and reconnect a wire, casting an electronic dance beat across Dremora. She was inaugurated as an Oracle that day, and had never been so happy.

Years later, Tachi was following a message from Io, goddess of discovery - a map of the mountain on a plastic tablet. The clergy didn't know, but the recent drop was too exciting to ignore. She hiked to a shrine that gleamed purple-gray in the moonlight, set with spinel. The destination on her map was inside - a statue of a laughing woman with manacles on her wrists. Tachi stepped inside the shrine to investigate, but before she could even touch the statue, a hand that burned like a branding iron gripped her arm, and a saccharine giggle covered her shriek.

The laugh belonged to a woman who looked much like the statue - the manacles, the jewel eyes, the cascading hair. But Tachi could not ignore the gnarled horns growing out of the woman's head, or her bleeding wings and cut tail. This was Emeshmoon, fabled Demon of Martyrs. She chained Tachi with magic, scrawled her brand on Tachi's arm with her searing fingernails, and said something about remembering tonight. Then she was gone, and Tachi trekked back to Dremora, cursed and disgraced. She scratched herself on a branch on the way, and bled all the way home.

When she returned, she gave her account to a Priestess, who quickly put two and two together and explained what had happened to Tachi. She chastised the young Oracle for her heedlessness, and recommended several service projects to atone. Tachi asked instead to locate the demon temples from afar, and protect people from them. After the request went through the High Vestry, and the other Oracles tuned up her map, Tachi began her journey.

it says coming soon okay

Last edited:
//Game-Killer - Sidney Wallace

Sidney Wallace
AGE// 21

PRONOUNS// They/them

FAVORED ZONE// Eclipse Arena, a zone that looks like a huge carnival scattered across a nebula. It's for players to flex their anime superpowers against monsters, and in tournament areas, each other. Sidney can also be found in other superpowered battle zones or anime zones in general.

EGO// Sidney loves a challenge, and is driven by wanting to be the strongest. It's not enough to be in the top half, or the top quarter - they only accept the best from themselves. They hate depending on others. Their strong force of will brings them success and admiration, but also keeps them from getting close to others.

BIO// Sidney's mother is the COO of a giant tech company, so Sidney always felt like they had big shoes to fill. Still, they weren't good at much besides game design and video games - they weren't even much of a developer. Their parents didn't really notice them until they came out as genderfluid in college, at which point their mother told the media and used the event to grow her reputation. Sidney was tired of being paraded around like a fashion accessory, and so retreated into the world of Game-Killer. All that mattered in there was that Sidney could win - nobody knew who they really were.

WEAPONS// Primitive to ancient only. Go-to weapon is a scythe.

AUGMENTS// Mechanical hand (powerful grip, enhanced h2h), horns (gravity well), wings (anti-gravity thrusters)

PSIONICS// Manipulating their own gravity

APPLICATIONS//
--+ Mass friction (speed burst)
--+ Polarity shift (telekinetic plunge)
--+ Star crush (mini black hole)
--+ Heavy gyre (gravity AoE)

//Honkai Impact - Info

• 8w3UsJF.png

• BATTLE SUITS
    A character wears one of their battle suits to battle, which affects their evasion skill and ultimate attack. It's also a costume change. Characters are likely to get a new battle suit after an arc wraps up.
    Example names: Knight Moonbeam, Shadow Dash, Black Nucleus

WEAPONS
    Each character's fighting style centers around their weapon.
    Examples: dual pistols, katana, greatsword, cannon, hand-to-hand

EVASION SKILLS
    When a character perfectly avoids an attack, they trigger their own evasion skill.
    Examples: slow down time, AoE stun, mini black hole, lightning field

ULTIMATE ATTACKS
    Each character has a unique ult, using their weapon and battle suit for a finishing attack. Must be charged by attacking first.
    Examples: mecha paw burst attacks, blade whirlwind, Gungnir cannon, myriad slashes

STIGMATA
    A stigma is a tattoo-like skin implant containing fragments containing an "energy signature" from a real person. They confer useful passive effects, but a poorly-made stigma can take over and consume its user. A character can switch their stigmata from time to time.
    Examples: Galileo, Planck, Picasso, Mary Shelly, Elizabeth Bathory, Attila, Naoe Kanetsugu

• OCs only; canons will be mentioned in this section, but never come into RP.

The Honkai is a catastrophe that has existed since the beginning of time, and evolved with humanity. It takes the form of psychic monsters (Honkai beasts), armed undead (deadwalkers), and mecha driven by its energy. A warrior organization called the Schicksal arose many years ago to contain, study, and defeat the Honkai's manifestations.

The Schicksal has different training locations around the world, including St. Freya's High School in Nagazora, Japan and Dragoon University in Ohio, USA. While St. Freya's was established by Theresa Apocalypse for the purpose of training warriors who prioritized protecting people, Dragoon's students retrieve and study the Honkai. The latter is a dangerous goal, requiring close contact with Honkai manifestations and careful retrieval. Therefore, only the strongest students are accepted in. Life at Dragoon is split into pleasant, slice-of-life dorm days, and missions out to retrieve Honkai manifestations. The male warriors, called Knights, live on separate floors from the female warriors, called Valkyries, but they all share classes and missions.

• This is designed as a slice-of-life RP that focuses on character relationships through the lens of a monster-fighting college. Here are some ideas for relationship seeds:
    • Muse A and Muse B are rivals. One is an idealistic graduate of St. Freya's, and the other is a pragmatist who will keep Honkai alive for study if it means humans can survive long-term. (Is either more right or sympathetic?)
    • Muse A lost their memory of one year of their life. Muse B seems to know something, but is reluctant to tell Muse A. (Why? What happened?)
    • Muse A was less born than made to fight Honkai - their genes were edited and their upbringing was closely monitored so they would be the strongest warrior. Muse B is their older sibling figure who tried, in a conflicted way, to keep them on track. Muse C is their friend from outside. Both try to be real friends to Muse A. (What does that mean, though? And how will that friendship be put to the test?)
    • Muse A had dropped out of a small-time warrior school when they met Muse B, who was head of their class in another school. They had a short-lived, burning fling. Years later, they reunite at Dragoon. (Why did they break up? Will they get back together? How did Muse A get accepted into Dragoon?)
    • Muse A is searching for crystallized Honkai energy on a mission. They find it in Muse B - as in, Muse B's eyes don't work because one of them is the crystallized Honkai energy. Muse A, out of kindness or love, vows to restore Muse B's sight and be there for them. But the Honkai energy is slowly influencing Muse B and taking over their mind. (How did this happen to Muse B? Can Muse A save them? What's standing in their way?)

• NAME
    Personality:
    Bio:

Weapon:
    Battle suit:
    Evasion skill:
    Ult:
    Stigmata:

Links: (images, voice)

Last edited:
//RWBY: ?? - Padma Sashi

Padma Sashi
BASICS//
Species: Rabbit faunus
Image: x
Voice: x

EQUIPMENT//
- Jayas, her weapons. They resemble an odachi, a katana, and a kodachi. The odachi and katana's edges are loaded with wind dust on the edges, for air-slicing slashes, and the kodachi is loaded with lightning dust, for short electrified stabs.
- A composition book, filled with diagrams and neat paragraphs on various topics - architecture, geography, combat, medical science.

ABILITIES//
- Ice Will: Self-confidence, perseverance, taking charge
- Shadow Walk: Sneaking around, eavesdropping, moving silently
- Investigator: Noticing clues and digging up information
- Warnings: Her semblance - lotus-shaped glyphs that can be cast onto objects. Their effects activate after 3 seconds, or when Padma mentally triggers them, whichever comes last.
---- Grapple Warning: pulls her towards the target. Pale blue.
---- Bleed Warning: passively increases damage the target takes from subsequent attacks. Sapphire.
---- Bomb Warning: creates an air explosion. The longer she waits to activate it, the more powerful the explosion is. Dark blue.
---- Unknown warning: she once cast a blue-black warning, but her aura ran out before she could activate it.
- Petal System: Padma's fighting style - carefully placed strikes, planned patterns of warnings, pulling back to analyze

WEAKNESSES//
- My Way or the Highway: Demanding, dismissive, arrogant
- Timebound: Needs to plan, bad at surprises
- Atrophy: Constantly aching joints, occasional poorly-timed pain spikes that debilitate her

BIO//
Padma was born in Kuchinashi, to the faunus mistress of a human doctor. She spent her childhood not knowing him, believing he was a soldier who'd left her mother. Mom was actually blackmailing him into financially supporting them. The two never lacked materially, but because Kuchinashi was poorly defended, she still grew up learning to fight.

She started making the connection when she was a young teenager. After she got her father's name from some financial documents, she snuck into his office to find him. When she introduced herself as his daughter and asked what had happened, he said she reminded him of her whore of a mother and that he wanted her to leave.

Padma had planned for him to say that, but not for how she'd be feeling. After security dragged her out, she would carry the rejection with her all her life - not just as a memory, but in the form of a pain-attracted Grimm that infected her body. Padma learned over the next month that she'd contracted Black Frost. A disease-type Grimm had taken up residence in her body to attack her joints; they were starting to turn black at the skin, and ached incessantly. Her research told her the illness progressed over 1-3 years, culminating in the patient's joints permanently separating and the patient being consumed from inside out. Treatment beyond pain management was prohibitively expensive, and the only known cure was a fire dust injection that often left affected joints unusable.

The young woman wasn't going to end up unable to fight for herself. She made up her mind to search for a silver-eyed warrior, capable of vanquishing Grimm with a single look. It was a long shot; if she could find one willing to treat her, there was no guarantee they'd even be able. However, Padma was going to make it, or die trying to get well. This is why she's come to the Academy - because a place like that would attract silver-eyed warriors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaleko
//Honkai Impact - Battlesuits

• Strong to: Mechs
    Weak to: Deadwalkers

Appearance: A frilly pink nightie fading up to white, with a yellow bow on the butt and the chest. Accented with a dark purple shrug that covers her hands, white thigh-highs, and dark purple heels with golden spikes.

Lead skill: Dimension Melter - When one Valkyrie casts her ult, the whole team heals slightly. Teams with 3 different types heal moderately.
    Evasion skill: Nocturnal Rush - shieldbreaks enemies near the evasion
    Ult: Flowering Nightmare - speed, reach, and DoT burst as she dimension-warps chemical spears

Strong to: Honkai beasts
    Weak to: Mechs

Appearance: A ruffled light pink blouse, a thick pink belt with a giant ring buckle, and a flared pink skirt with star-shaped studs. Also includes a flower crown; flower- and stud-covered choker, bracelets, and garter; and lilacs in her pink combat boots.

Lead skill: Toxic Forte - Increases length of debuffs the team casts. Teams with three BIO types gain moderate elemental and ult damage.
    Evasion skill: Allegretto Pierce - slows nearby enemies and gives the attacker a poison DoT
    Ult: Belladonna Rondo - opens a dimensional rift, out of which rains caustic poison blades

• Strong to: Deadwalkers
    Weak to: Honkai beasts

Appearance: A pair of high-waisted black pants tied with a CAUTION tape belt and plastic buckle. She wears an orange bikini top under a spiky black jacket with thick sleeves.

Lead skill: Laser Exhaust - Shortens duration of debuffs for the team. Mecha-type characters can chain laser attack combos with Flash Warning Eureka.
    Evasion skill: Wind Buster - flips in the air; can crush enemies when she lands
    Ult: Lightning Nova - stunning, high-damage AoE

Strong to: Honkai beasts

Appearance: A blue button-up, baring the midriff, cleavage, and a black undershirt. Black pants with orange zippers and black platform boots. Classic glowing laser gauntlets, set to pistols.

Lead skill: Flickering Dawn - greatly increases team's attack speed at critical health. Moderately increases movement speed of BIO-type characters.
    Evasion skill: Eclipse - slows down time throughout the battlefield, giving Valkyries an opening to attack
    Ult: Solar Flare - Blasts lasers in a circular AoE that give guaranteed stun and burst damage

• Strong to: Honkai beasts

Appearance: A full-body suit made of leather wrappings, with metal and feather accents giving it a fantastical look. It covers her face.

Lead skill: Boosts damage when the team is at critical health.
    Evasion skill: Scythe twirl. Her scythe spins, catching enemy armor and shredding it.
    Ult: Royal dash. Lola dashes through a group of enemies, appearing on the other side and slashing each.

• Strong to: Deadwalkers
    Weak to: Honkai beasts

Appearance: A hooded black dress with a medium blue bow on the chest. On her legs are high black socks with blue garters and blue mary janes, and wrapped around her right arm is a blue ribbon securing an ace of hearts.

Lead skill: Deep Freeze - causes frozen enemies to crack when hit for heavy damage
    Evasion skill: Popsicle - freezes the enemy that made the attack
    Ult: Prismatic Lattice - slashes in a web around Shura, and at the conclusion, freezes the area around her.

Last edited:
//How, how could we forget about you?

Placeholder lyrics

SAY YOU DON'T HATE ME FOR NOTHING
hate me for falling out of reach
Can't let it go
What hurt you the most
Is that I wasn't there to beg you
"Baby don't go"
Put on a show

Light it up, light it up
No it's not a phase
It's the way she combs my hair
Never wake from this coma

How, how could we forget about you?
The summoner, the centerfold, successor to the brood
Of all the iterations yeah you're the sickest dude
Fighting cow, how could we forget about you?

Light it up for us, show me the way you're growing
Your catharsis is beautiful, I wish I could be you

Last edited:
//Escape - Marley Zachariah

Heavy Sky
Destinies
Edo Phantasms
[Isekai IV]

MARLEY ZACHARIAH
IRL
Full name
Marlowe Heather Zachariah

Sex
Female, but with some confusion about her gender.

Appearance
5'7", with a runner's toned limbs and defined core. She wears her blondie-beige hair in loose, thick braids (if they can be called that) because it's easy. Round glasses cover her light brown eyes, unless she's on the track, in which case she wears contacts. Her posture is proper and attentive, her face expressions range from pensive to patient, and she always smells faintly of orange blossom deodorant.

Favored Escapes
- Heavy Sky - futuristic technology, abundance of monsters and bad guys, light school story with themes of lineage. You can choose your family line, upbringing, and childhood events to shape your storyline.
- Destinies - 1990s technology, social and paranormal, dating sim story where you solve supernatural mysteries and conflicts around town on different characters' routes. You can go on three dates with a given character before their ending route takes place. After that, you can alter time and pick someone else.
- Edo Phantasms - fantastical Edo period Japan, intrigue and stealth combat, ninja story with themes of growing up and choosing who to trust. Think Naruto crossed with Touhou. Notable for how you can jump through time to different events, back and forth throughout your life.

What's something quirky about your character?
- She speaks with a slight southern accent, which gets more noticeable when she's upset or overjoyed.
- She journals daily, even on days that end in the early morning. The journal is formatted in quick bullets, with what she got done, her goals for tomorrow, quick notes about little details of the day, and things she learns about other people.
- She doesn't like to leave the house without some mascara. It makes her feel like her eyes are more visible behind her glasses. Even when she escapes into worlds where she doesn't wear glasses, she still tries to wear some.
- She's always wondered what her life would be like if she was a boy - she wouldn't call herself trans, but she definitely enjoys escaping to a male or futa body from time to time.

What's something your character did that other people found fault with?
During stressful periods in her life, Marley will sleep around. She pretends not to care what people think, but it's bit her in the ass before. Most notably, she took a freshman on the team under her wing and grew close to her - the two developed feelings for one another, shown but never truly confessed. Over that same time period, Marley's dad had lost his job, and home life was becoming strained due to financial problems. Marley had sex with the team captain. The freshman was furious with her, and they're barely on speaking terms now.

What does your character find meaning in?
Going beyond her previously-thought limits. Marley takes care of her body, but not because she loves it - it's because she feels trapped in it. It's too weak. Too sluggish. Too impulsive. It doesn't do what she wants, so she has to force it under her control with her athletic activities. Every time she breaks her sprint record or throws further than she did before, she feels like she's in control of herself. Ever since she discovered Escape, this has expanded to all sorts of different isekai records. There is one limit she wishes she still wishes she could break... she wants to be intimate with someone out of love, not for stress relief. But her current habits make it difficult to find a relationship.

What's something unusual that happened to your character?
The first thing Marley did when she made her first Escape, into Heavy Sky, was to see if she could switch into other Heavy Sky species, then a boy avatar, back again, and everywhere in between. It was effortless. She did it at 3 am... in front of an open, first-floor window. (If it wasn't clear, she wished somebody would be looking.)

What's a goal your character has? How does she go about fulfilling it?
To experience as many new things about her body as she can. In meatspace, this means trying new athletic endeavors. Escaping, this means trying on nonhuman forms, and now that she's of age, different sexes.

What is a secret your character doesn't like to admit?
She lives a double life between school and her parents, not even counting escapes. Her parents believe her to be a golden child who takes school and extracurriculars seriously, and her classmates believe her to be a slut who pretends not to care. She can't let her school reputation bleed into her home life.

Personality IRL
- Nurturing, patient, and softhearted
- Likes to hold back and analyze
- Loves the outdoors
- Protective

Skills IRL
- Quick body and reflexes
- Reasoned restraint
- Book smarts, particularly with history
- Excellent chef
- Gentle empathy

Personality Escaping
- Outgoing warmth
- Fierce and direct
- Will try anything once
- Acts on her emotions

Skills Escaping
- Quick thinking in combat
- Seducing others
- Acting with conviction[/font]

Last edited:
//Shining Mandala - Noa Lunilqart

NOA LUNILQART
Species: Ashtoreth
Height: 6'3"
Reason for traveling: Invited by her friend
Personality: In flux between obsession and freedom. Inherited domineering ideas about love from her culture. The responsible big sister type who secretly considers herself worthless.

Equipment:
- Two pole-axes, which she dual-wields
- ???

Abilities:
- ??

Weaknesses:
- ??

Bio:
Noa grew up in Bowhead, the Ashtoreth city, before her family moved to Sei to take care of her ailing father. A teenager at the time, Noa quit school to take care of her family via manual labor. She fell in love with a man at her construction site. Too scared to approach him, she started stalking him, and keeping stock of the women in his life. It culminated in her pulling a weapon on his girlfriend before dropping it and running off.

That night, after she'd processed that she wasn't able to murder someone for love, she walked to the top of a parking garage, but someone stopped her from jumping. They convinced her she could change, and she kept in contact with them over months of therapy. She accepted her friend's invitation to find the Shining Mandala on a road trip, needing a change of scenery.

//Persona 7 - Selene

Selene / Madame Butterfly
Arcana:
Moon

Personality:
A kindhearted entertainer who tries to light up any room she enters, and has a knack for acting and creative solutions. She gets crushes easily, but always restrains herself from pursuing them. Actually, she's scared of conflict and withdraws rather than confronting people.

Bio:
Selene doesn't remember much before she started performing in the Abyss. She was friends with the Feral Ones a while back, but now they keep their distance from her. She's spent her life hiding from Shadows and trying to comfort Echo Hotel guests.

Weapon:
A Japanese flute that can also fire blowdarts.

Resistance/weakness:
Resists ice; weak to fire

Skill types (3-5):
Ice element, physical ailments, -karn shields

Last edited: