3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
NOTE: Please refer to the below banners and copy/paste them at the top of your posts so that everyone knows which city you are posting in if it has a banner. If it doesn't please NOTE where you are posting. If you want a banner for a particular city, let @Michale CS know and he'll make one and add it to this thread.

As of 1/1/2018, all plotlines from Epic Mashup can either be faded out or continued, upon the consensus of the players involved. If you're continuing, post HERE as if you were posting in the previous thread. If you're fading, nothing needs be done.

Want to join? Please join Epic Crossover!

Atlantic City.jpg

Gotham CITY.jpg

Metropolis.jpg

New York.jpg
Xavier's School.jpg

Last edited:
( Apologies.. Misplaced my mojo for this storyline )

At the front door with Harvey and the breaching decoys, Korvus radios Harvey.. Too loud to simply yell.

" I am going to make them nervous Harvey. Cover me Sparky! "

So before Harvey can stop him Korvus is rolling & Zig-zagging into the room. Fire concentrates on him. Now, the hero is in fact wearing armor but by itself it shouldnt be enough. Turns out he is one tough cookie. He has taken a couple of bullets at least as he ends up among the opposing clowns.

In the sewers, Stephanie does not find any more reptile sign instead running into Harvey's elite squad of GCPD special forces guys. Well trained, they radio back to Harvey.. ( They are the new meta squad specifically under Harvey' s command , top notch guys )

"Eagle one, this is sf one. We ran into one of your friends.. Okay we take her along ?

Up in the storage room, Phil is still okay. It is still dark and quiet. Then his door is opened. There is a man there.. At least Phil thinks its a man. Trench coat, beat up fedora and a white mask with moving black splotches. He isnt particularly tall. All the same Phil can feel a chill go up his spine.

"Hrmph, weather guy.. Dont leave by way of the front door.. Lots of shooting there. I am heading up. You going to hide there? Or I can try and get out of going up ?"

Waiting by her now exposed patch of dirt, Harley sees the plant sprout, a vine wrapping around her ankle and growing / sprinting up the building. in her head, the plant seems more like some sort of prehistoric ivey / bird of paradise genetic mashup as Harle is dragged in very rapid order up the side of the building.

@Michale CS @Sonevar @Drixe @LuckycoolHawk9

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln had a feeling that Harvey was about to do something. It was his gut instinct from knowing the man for so long.

" I got your back, though I think this is a horrible plan," he replied, covering his back.

Phil Wells/ Moment Man

Phil wondered how nobody had noticed him a storage closet and noticed that it was dark and quiet before his door was opened by a strange man who was wearing a trench coat and beat up fedora along with the white mask and he looked over at how he wasn't particularly tall and then he felt the chill up his spine.

"Hrmph, weather guy.. Dont leave by way of the front door.. Lots of shooting there. I am heading up. You going to hide there? Or I can try and get out of going up ?"

" Not weather guy, my name is Phillip Wells. Go by Phil. I'm not sure if it is safe to go up or leave, but maybe...." He knew his vision weren't controllable, but he decided to touch the man's hand to see if something happened.

@Michale CS @Sonevar @Drixe @Gands

Harvey mumbles some choice curse words under his breath as korvos crosses all the decoy team's lines of fire. He holds his hand in a "hold" position till korvos is in a set area, the directs the team to cover the other side.

Hopeing korvis can hold that area he moves forward foot by foot, slowly gaining ground in the lobby. The riot shield giving some cover from the incoming fire. The cover fire back putting the enemy head's down long enough to move up. " who's there? Harvey askeds as woord of another "volunteer" came in, he didnt wait for an answer figuring it was Harley. "Nevermind yeah shes good just push in quick, this is getting real hairy in here. "

Harley giggles as she is given a 'leg up' by the vine. Then whilst hanging upside down and being pulled aloft she crosses her arms and takes a fist under chin thinker's pose she says to herself "I wonder if I can Vine myself taking a Vine ride on my phone".

Smiling maniacally even after the vines stops moving she rights herself as best she can and bellows out in no particular direction a deep throaty almost lusty call "HEY RED! ...Ya Miss me?!" then she waits for a response...or gunfire, either one works.

Reactions: Drixe and Gands