3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
NOTE: Please refer to the below banners and copy/paste them at the top of your posts so that everyone knows which city you are posting in if it has a banner. If it doesn't please NOTE where you are posting. If you want a banner for a particular city, let @Michale CS know and he'll make one and add it to this thread.

As of 1/1/2018, all plotlines from Epic Mashup can either be faded out or continued, upon the consensus of the players involved. If you're continuing, post HERE as if you were posting in the previous thread. If you're fading, nothing needs be done.

Want to join? Please join Epic Crossover!

Atlantic City.jpg

Gotham CITY.jpg

Metropolis.jpg

New York.jpg
Xavier's School.jpg

Last edited:
On the rooftop....

Victor Z looks Stephanie over in the new outfit.

" I know you... One of the baby bats. "

Young not quite Penguin moves between Zazz and Stephanie.

" No profit in it tonight Victor, don't do anything unless she starts it. We can find a different place to watch... for now "

With that, young Cobblepot makes his way stage left to the stairs with Victor backing up between Stephanie and him, keeping his eyes mostly on her... and something else. Just as they reach the door, it opens, Alfred Pennyworth stepping through, startling the hell out of young Cobblepot... again. Victor as before, isn't nearly as surprised, but dismisses Alfred quickly.

" Good evening miss ! On the lookout for trouble ? Recently several Joker style terrorists made good use of the tunnels ! "

de0879ae3db3f7510947ccbaa9a63bb6.jpg

Overhead, the short trip from New York in a stealth jet is done very quickly. About a block away, Harley and her buggy are dropped off in a field.

" Consider this a free lift. I'll be about here, I still want to discuss a paying job with you. Something I think you are well equipped to do. "

The Jet moves away, dropping Psyhawk on a rooftop of her own, east of the Station where Stephanie is North.

{{ Mentally to her pilot }} " Take the jet to that airfield we talked about. I will be by shortly "

Meanwhile, outside of the room weatherman Phil is hiding in, he can hear a muffled thud against the closet door.

Outside with the Harvey and the Swat guys...

Korvus

" Alright sir, I suppose the best use of our talents is to get folks out of there while there are still some healthy ones. I am thinking Sparky here can go with you, might be useful with his training and all ! I intend to head up from the bottom. Up to him in the end !"

Grady ( aka ) Korvus fitted a mask over his nose and mouth, something that looked filtered and his pair of fancy Stark Tech goggles. He held his fancy short staff in one hand.

In no time at all, he ran into the first level of the building the TV station was housed in, heading for the stairs.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @Ringmaster @Sonevar @Drixe

" No profit in it tonight Victor, don't do anything unless she starts it. We can find a different place to watch... for now "

With that, young Cobblepot makes his way stage left to the stairs with Victor backing up between Stephanie and him, keeping his eyes mostly on her... and something else. Just as they reach the door, it opens, Alfred Pennyworth stepping through, startling the hell out of young Cobblepot... again. Victor as before, isn't nearly as surprised, but dismisses Alfred quickly.

" Good evening miss ! On the lookout for trouble ? Recently several Joker style terrorists made good use of the tunnels ! "

"Call me baby one more time and you'll be unable to make any of your own." Steph threatens, but they turn to leave, and suddenly Alfred. She watches Cobblepot and Victor leave before speaking again.

"Tunnels, Alfred? Show me where..." Heron turned to him and waited. Somewhere down in the alley, a transient picked up the Heronblade and was messing with it.

< Poof > Stephanie heard the thud of the guy hitting the pavement as he accidentally activated the tranq gas, but tried to ignore it and focus on Alfred and his instructions.

She also turned around, slowly, raising one hand for a moment as she did, then shrugging. "I just got this feeling of being watched. Like when Bats was spying on me during my training. Let's go quickly, Alfred, if it were a bad guy they would have attacked by now, if it's a good guy I don't care if they follow. And if it's my overactive imagination, well that's invited along too."

@Gands @Ringmaster

Harvey picks up the radio again " this is detective bulluck , I'm the new meta human relations liaison . If your a fan of costumes and unlicensed vigilantism contact me before doing anything with the current situation. Contact me before "helping" in other situatoins too while your at it. The g.c.p.d. isn't responsible for any " friendly fire"."

He then pauses a bit and says " whiskey Albert foxtrort" he then changes the radio to the coded channel he announced. " all units we have a friendly in the building. Known as korvus he is dressed in a green outfit. Please don't shoot him. I'll tell you if we have more " add ons" if the situation changes".

The swat officer walks over with a map of the station and sets it on a table in the van. Harvey looks to " sparks" you in on this or not?". The swat officer shows harvey the planned assault on the station to take it back, and the two men discuss other possible options.

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln hadn't intended to go on another adventure, but sometimes adventure found him and he sighed as they arrived at the TV station. " I hope that I can be of some help, I'm on this. Sorry about that earlier, got a little lost in my own thoughts and was such a whirlwind. I could perhaps cut the power to make things better for us."

@Drixe @Gands

Phil Wells/ Moment Man

Phil hadn't expected to happen so fast, but before he knew it, he had escaped Joker, got a kiss from Poison Ivy and had somehow gotten put into a storage closet for safety, but it seemed that the safety part wasn't working as something thudded. He was uncertain, but he had found the nearest object and armed himself in case something came through the door.

@Gands

Harvey nods and waves him in the van. "Could work through the side dor here is our best way in I think. The problem is they may be expecting us to use that plan. The front door is viable if they only put a token group to guard it, sounds too risky. Same with the gragre door in back, again unless they thought of that too."

He stoped and thought a bit. Whichever joker we may have will be devious enough to do all of these. "What do you think?". He looked at Lincoln waiting for his opinion.

Reactions: Michale CS
Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln paused as he looked at Harvey and thought about it. " He's expecting us to come in from the front, side or the roof. Doesn't Gotham also have an extensive sewer system that we can use to get in? If we use that, he won't expect it and we will get the drop on him. I imagine that everything can find a place to go together there."

He paused and thought for a moment. " However, if you want to go for any of the other routes, I could short-circuit the cameras so that it can be easier to get back in," he replied.

@Drixe @Gands

Reactions: Michale CS
Harvey thought a bit and looked to the swat officer. "What do you thonk, you and the team sneaking in from the bottom?". The officer searched the pile of maps he was given and found the local sewer systems. The swat officer said "not my favorite route, but could work. You still tagging along bulluck or you playing ambassador to the supers?" This was said partly serious and a bit sarcastisly. "Niether, going to lead a distraction team through the front door " Harvey said." If your still up to shut down the electricity that should help make it look like a quick and dirty shock and awe frontal assault. Meanwhile swat comes up behind them from bellow." Harvey looks to the others "What do you guys think?". The officer thinks a bit and nods and says " I'm in if your willing to be bait." The turn and look to Lincoln.

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln wondered if the other man was going to agree with him or if he was going to need to do more convincing. He turned over to the swat officer and try to not roll his eyes. Nobody ever wanted to go into the sewers. but it seemed like it was the best option. He wasn't even going to comment on the sarcasm of the other man, choosing to keep his cool as he looked over at him. "
I can handle shorting out the camera and working as the bait. It's not the first time I have been the bait in a grander plan either," he replied, staring at Harvey as he looked around for the cameras. Once he spotted all of them, he would short them out and work towards the plan that he had formed.

@Drixe @Gands

" Ok with me let me get the boys and fill them in" the officer say and leaves out of the van. Harvey looks at the map studying the front lay out of the station. He says to Lincoln " Ok once you take out the cameras we go in here. They will give us hell as soon as we even try to breach the doors. Grab yourself a bulletproof vest if you need one, and some thing from the gun locker. I'm going to get some of the flatfoots and see if the want some hazard pay while you finish finding all the cameras ". Harvey the walks over to where the police are who are not holding back crowds that gathered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln looked over at him and shrugged, deciding to follow. It wasn't like he had anything better to do. He looked at the map and watched the area that Harvey was going to. He had never used a gun before, but he had worn a vest, though, it wasn't exactly a bulletproof vest as opposed to a murder vest. " I'll get those things out of the locker," he replied, looking over at him, grabbing the items that were mentioned and finding all the cameras and getting to work on frying them. He wondered how the others at the crime scene were doing and if they were going to need any help out there.

@Drixe @Gands

Grady Murtaugh aka Korvus

" As for me gentlemen, I'm going with team Distraction and I'll be ready whenever the rest of our team is!"

gotham-city-jpg.152766

Alfred takes Stephanie down into the tunnels under the building across the street that they were in.

" That way Miss Stephanie, mind the tunnel rats hmmn ? "

With that little bit of sarcasm, he leaves stage left. In the tunnel she was in, it was dark and quiet.

Where Phil was, hiding in the closet, holding a broom. Nothing breaks into his room. Dark and Quiet.

Where Grid was, just below him, a man in jeans, and a windbreaker with a symbol he can't quite see is climbing out of a sewer, then yanked back in, he screams.... A voice in the sewer, out of sight says.... " This is my sewer clown boy. "

Where Bullock, Lincoln and Korvus are.. The police team is ready, Korvus is standing by waiting for word. Just then, a strangely dressed woman pulls up with a dog that makes a foghorn noise... a very loud foghorn noise... but it looks happy, tail wagging. Well, it was quiet till just now. Still a little dark. Korvus has a big wide smile on his face, giving Harley a wink !

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Drixe @Ringmaster @Sonevar

Harvey brought the collected street patrolmen all dressed up in swat gear from the truck." All right all we have to do is make this look convincing. Me and the volunteers are just backing you swat team. Remember the approach I told you about, the longer we look the part the more time swat has". Harvey looks to the policemen and they nod, he turns to look at Harley . "Great let me guess more for the distraction squad ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lincoln Campbell

" It's good to see that you are team Distraction. The more people we have, the more likely we are to distract him."

He looked over at him for a brief moment. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what team Distraction needed to do. There was so much that they can do. There had to be a way to ensure that the Joker didn't notice outside of frying cameras. " That seems to be a good plan and we are going to have to do to make sure that everything is happening as we want. Hopefully the Joker doesn't catch on to what we are doing."

Phil Wells/ Moment Man

Where Phil was, hiding in the closet, holding a broom. Nothing breaks into his room. Dark and Quiet.

Phil peeked out of the closet armed with a broom. There was no one in the room and that unnerved him even more.

@Gands @Drixe @Sonevar

Harvey looks to the "swat team" and calls the real team on his radio. " are we in position?" He asks and a few seconds he's answered." Roger we are in position." He nods to everyone to get ready and the decoy team moves to the side of the station thats safer to approach from.

" korvus inform miss quinn on the plan we start when shes ready." He the calls out on the radio " attention teams we have a harley Quinn on the d team repeat harley quinn is d team. Not the one you remember so keep any stray lead from going her direction. "

gotham-city-jpg.152766

Grady Murtaugh aka Korvus

When Korvus turns to give directions to Harley, the odd young woman simply isn't there. He shrugs and walks over to his two partners.

" I suppose it will just have to be us then, you guys ready ? "

In a section of the sewer tunnels, Stephanie, comes across the remains of a Joker goon who has been chewed up \by a large set of teeth and left to die.

Where Phil Wells is... it continues to be.... Dark and Quiet.

@Drixe @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ringmaster @Michale CS @Sonevar

Lincoln Campbell

Lincoln looked over at Korvus and noticed that they had already lost a member. " I have been ready for a while. Distracting the bad guy is just something I am really good at doing. Hopefully, nobody important is in there."

Phil Wells/ Moment Man

Phil Wells having nothing better to do pulled out his phone and started to play Pokémon Go. It turned out that the TV station was close enough to a pokestop and was also a Dratini nest, might as well take advantage of while he could.

@Drixe @Gands

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drixe
In a section of the sewer tunnels, Stephanie, comes across the remains of a Joker goon who has been chewed up \by a large set of teeth and left to die.

When young Stephanie came across Croc's victim, after her initial squick she searched the guy for any sort of clues before moving on, and calling Grady via her comm unit. "Alligators in the sewers..." She quoted Drew Barrymore in E.T. "Or more correctly, one Killer Croc. What, did someone call a bad guy convention that I didn't hear of? I just came across a Joker goon partially eaten. Maybe I should meet you guys somewhere. I doubt I could do more than piss off Croc if I came across him down here."

@Gands @Drixe @Sonevar @LuckycoolHawk9

Harvey waits till korvus gets back in formation he then calls into the radio " go go go". The " swat team" then rush forward in a breach formation with harvey at the lead. Shots firing from both sides, adrenalin and body armour keeping both sides from falling. At first there's some headway from the decoy team but the goons use coverfire to pin them at the door. This being the plan anyway harvey smiles behind his riot helmet.

Harley squeals into what serves as the most east facing door to the studio, her eco friendly engines roaring on a super plant based fuel that she and Pam had once theorized over. She hops out of the dune buggy quoting Star Wars "She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts...I've made alot of special modifications myself"

She searches for a patch of bare earth, if there is none to be found she will take her sledge to the pavement until she makes one. Using an old signal from her days of training with Pam she carefully plants a Bird of Paradise seed into the bare patch. This was both a signal to Pam of her location as well as a very simple form of communication if Pam chose to use the seed / plant to signal her.

Harley then took her sledge to the lock of the nearby side door and waited, staring at the patch of earth.