7/23/18 Will be the next Update Post.
Post Order is just for combat situations at the moment, or if I call for it.
If the party splits up, I'll make banners for different scenes so we can keep track.

Lineup/Combat Post Order:
@Michale CS as the GM
@Gands as Hercules
@Breach as Spawn
@Ringmaster as The Gunslinger
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar
@Sonevar as John Constantine
@Drixe as "Bob" the Minion
@Michale CS as Squirrel Girl

(Yes I know this gives me two posts, I'm endeavoring to keep the group PC and NPC posts separate.)

We may not stick 100% to a post order, and I'll allow exceptions as long as the posts are timely and don't derail the party/plot with side conversations/actions that don't involve the majority of the party.

Last edited:
Bob looks to hercules and shurgd. He says in his own lanuage " spear or book don't really care either way. "

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer sighed and had wonder how they had acquired a minion to help them in this endeavor. Since he wasn't entirely certain if Constantine understand them. " Bob wants your help since you can do magic and wants to know if you can restore his memory," he dryly replied.

He tried to not roll his eyes when Hercules continue to be flirty with Brigid.

" Why do I have a feeling that the book is going to be the hardest thing to get? Oh yes, it may be because Nyx hasn't told us where it is yet."

Lucifer really wished he didn't understand minion at this point.

He gritted his teeth. " Bob says that he doesn't care what we go after. Let's go for the spear then, because I'm guessing that by the time, we all decide it might very well be a long time."

@Drixe @Gands @Michale CS @Sonevar

Reactions: Drixe and Gands
He gives a slight nod to Morningstar "I caught most of it but thanks, I wasn't sure if that last part was him asking me about my favorite Karaoke choices"

He kneels before Bob so that they are eye to eye, he always made a point to speak with Bob on equal terms "If you're sure that's what you want mate... (he said the last word with the solemness of true comrades) Sometimes there is a reason that we choose to forget things, but if you're sure, I can probably have a go at it."

He turns to address the group as a whole "I personally have no preference, although... I fear that if that acursed Spear wants to find its way back to me again, it will make a way to do so."

Spawn stands where is awaiting his teammates' decision on what do next. He himself thinking about when will this world's hell will come into play for these powerful artifacts.

Bob thinks for a minute then nods. " Do it. Good or bad it will come out eventually. Better it be now under controllable settings ." He then waits.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer smirked and looked over at him. " I mean to be fair, their words are difficult enough to grasp the first time you hear them. Took me forever to realize one of them wasn't just saying banana over and over."

He had made sure to make that a point because he was pretty sure that the minion standing in front of him was most definitely the one who said that. He could be wrong, but he was almost 90% certain that he was right about this development. He took a deep breath and tried to compose himself and looked over at her with a smile.

Lucifer rolled his eyes, forgetting that sometimes his team could be very dramatic about everything that had happened and that it probably wasn't going to be too hard at the end of the day.

" Nyx, you working on something to make this easier for us, or would be asking for a Deus Nyx Machina be too much for you?" He asked.

@Michale CS @Drixe @Sonevar