BY INVITATION ONLY Epic Flippin'

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Sonevar

Edgebabby
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
scifi, comic/superhero, supernatural noir aka urban fantasy, midevil fantasy, techno-fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like
avoid yaoi-centric when possible
Carter steps beside his cruiser executing a clumsy Asian style bow to Shigi with the earnestness of someone trying to get it right "Sorry Ladies, Sir, some of the less... 'engaged' people have a lot of time on their hands and when newcomers show up... they get nervous and start....'talking' amongst themselves... So to alieviate their concerns, and spare the other law enforcement types the hassle... 'The Sheriff' <comical tone of inflated authority> has shown up to see to things... In other words, carry on like I wasn't even here" He leans against the cruiser folding his arms with a wistful smirk.

Michale CS Michale CS Gands Gands B Breach

At a vault deep under Flippin an agent stands holding a clip board. An eureka lab technician opens a safe looking slightly annoyed " do we have to do these invatory checks so often?" The technician took out a gray plastic box from the safe. "Yes, yes we do" the agent says his cold expression covering his lack of patience. This move of eureka went realitivly well but the strain showed. The technician opened the box and showed the agent the contents, " six logic diamonds " he said. The agent looks into the box and says" i see..five?" The technician looks scared and says "I'll check the log I'm sure this is just a log error " the agent looks to him, his patient mask cracking. "This is agent williams we got a posible 117"

Last edited:
Bob notes down the information and holds out his business card. "I'm going to supervise the gelato delivery if you need me call anytime. I will also have an office set up about 20 or so feet from here or...dinoland when it gets set up. Till then unless you need me now I'll go now and get things ready."

“Alright, I still don’t know what you mean, but I will just along with it . I notice your mouse friend didn’t like that I called him a side kick. So, here you go little fella.” Tick takes out a cookie and offers it to the mouse. The cookie has a “H” made of chocolate chips on it. Tick nods as Shigure explain in detail about the house. “Does the house have invader or villain insurance? It is always good to have them.”

Michale CS Michale CS Gands Gands

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
Vanessa O'Toole aka Emerald Dream

" Well, a little small on bedrooms, especially if we give a room to Big Blue here. ! Perhaps there are other amenities we are not yet aware of Shiggi ? "

She looks over at the Shield man, giving him a friendly nod.

A general alert goes out over all s.h.i.e.l.d. radios, "base on lockdown possible 117. Broken chip." Those in the know would understand that a broken chip was code for a logic diamond missimg. " Any agent topside please detain any " interesting " people and bring rhem downstairs "

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
scifi, comic/superhero, supernatural noir aka urban fantasy, midevil fantasy, techno-fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like
avoid yaoi-centric when possible
All smiles Carter simply watches, when he hears the alert however, he springs into motion and catches up to / calls out to the 2 ladies. "My apologies but there's been an incident. The protocol insists that I firmly but politely ask that you Ladies please accompany me for a ride in my cruiser..." He is trying to be as apologetic as he can, hoping that they follow along willingly and praying that neither of them turns him into unrecognizable goo.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
both
Favorite Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror