Epic Flippin'

An agent sits at his desk, he presses the intercom on and says "send in agent Bob". The lady on the other end sends in the minion. "Please sit agent" he points to the empty seat in front of the desk. Bob sits down and the other agent continues "we got an asaignment for you. It should be easy considering your previous experience with it's kind.' he takes a file and hands it over to bob. Bob opens it up and rolls his eyes "seriously a red t rex?"
The agent is dead serious "we recently aquired a research asset, her I.Q. is above anything we've seen. Part of her condition for moveing to eureka was we had to take care of her friend" he looks at the copy of his file and says "devil dinosaur? Ok.... sure we'll go with that. Anyway considering you first "boss" was a t rex you are oddly the most qualified for this job. So you get to be the one who keeps him in check, head over to his padoc and introduce yourself. You will eventulay come into contact with the research asset, but remember the t rex is your duty not her. any questions?" Bob shakes his head "no i take care of a t rex now. it's not the weirdest job i've had". the agent then gives bob a second file we wil eventualy build a dinosaur themed park outside town filled with animatronic decoys. he should blend in better. you have been cleared to share this information with our new asset ....luneilla lafayette. if there's no questions you can go and make contact with your charge now. good luck!" Bob shakes his head again and heads out to the storage room turned t rex padoc files in hand.

• Creative
Reactions: Michale CS
Shigure.jpgA woman with a mouse on her shoulder walks into the dairy queen. "I wonder... what should we get, Tochimaru?"

The mouse points to the combo that has the fried cheese sticks in it. She looks and shrugs. "...we got that last time... however, I do not have a better idea..."

Shigure orders and accepts her drink, which is tea, and moves over to sit. She notices a man in a blue outfit finishing up a large order of fries that he is dipping in his ice cream.

The mouse waves at him, and Shigure nods. The mouse shakes his head and tugs at Shigure's hair.

She clears her throat and says in her loudest tone, which is equivalent to a normal person speaking softly... "Hello. You must be one of the new arrivals."

@Breach

Vanessa O'Toole aka Emerald Dream

Vanessa watches from her booth as another meta enters, this one with a mouse. The other girl, Asian, greats the man in blue. The girl walks with grace and as if there is an innate knowledge of how to fight. Vanessa watches but stays silent for now.

Looking over at the other warrior, she bows and smiles. Then the mouse bowed too.

@Gands

Vanessa O'Toole aka Emerald Dream.

Vanessa inclines her head in acknowledgment, but doesn't take her eyes from the other woman.

Shigure Kosaka -

She got her order called out, so after collecting her food and handing Tochimaru a fried cheese stick, Shigure moved to sit somewhere between Emerald and the Tick.

"...we are all dressed in very different colors..." She commented, looking at her own purple, Tick's Blue and Emerald's green.

@Breach @Gands

“Hello there, I am The Tick. You are right citizen, we three do seem to have a color theme.Are you two heroes because I am hero. Is that mouse your sidekick my purple madam?” He says this two the woman. The two woman, and mouse, seem to like The Tick and had a feeling of trust towards him. @Michale CS @Gands

"...I am Shigure...I train agents here in martial arts...and Tochimaru is my friend..." She replied, with a slight shrug. Tochimaru was busy nibbling on the fried cheese stick but paused to shake a tiny angry fist at The Tick for being called a sidekick. Apparently the Tick's "Likeability" power doesn't work on mice.

@Breach @Gands

Last edited:
"Vanessa O'Toole aka Emerald Dream

Vanessa is wearing a bright green top with jeans and funky renaissance fair style boots, black leather and trimmed in green.
She giggles a bit watching the mouse.

"Call me Vanessa, I am… complicated.. ( she smiles here ) I was traveling back to New York when I had an urge to stop here, middle of no where Arkansas. A pleasure to meet you both ! "

"...this place... it attracts strangeness... I am not surprised... will you stay? She asked, and brought out chopsticks to eat her fries with, and also looked at The Tick. The question was directed at both.

@Gands @Breach

" Sometimes miss, I have to trust my luck. I sent a text to my partner, she's about 12 hours behind me with the moving van. Any nice houses for sale in town ? How about you Big Blue Tick Man ? "

“I was teleported. Which means I was meant to be here. I will go along with it because it maybe fate. Fate, like a Girl Scout, will go door to door in order to sell people her heroism cookies. You may try to say “no” and she would give you those puppy eyes and cry. So, now you have to buy them! It makes you feel bad and I am a kind of person who would not cause such a thing!”
Tick does a salute and for some strange reason appears a flag, with a picture of a cookie, waving in the background.

@Michale CS @Gands

Last edited by a moderator:
The mouse covered his ears until he saw the cookie flag. Tochimaru may not know much, but he knows he loves cookies, so at the end when Tick salutes, so does the mouse.

Shigure just looks confused, but appreciative of the sudden appearance of the flag. "...an Anki master... I did not realize that..."

"...yes, there is usually a vacancy on Danny... but there is also the two story house on the hill overlooking the Wal-Mart... no one has lived there for awhile since the Duck moved out... maybe he is asking too much for the house... you could negotiate..."

@Breach @Gands

" Well, we'll have to see when my friend gets here. If the house is nice and sized right for us, perhaps it was meant to be ? Miss, do you live where the young African American girl does ? A shield guy came here to bring her home. "

" Well, we'll have to see when my friend gets here. If the house is nice and sized right for us, perhaps it was meant to be ? Miss, do you live where the young African American girl does ? A shield guy came here to bring her home. "

"...she is one of the new arrivals... I work with them, but I live in an apartment on Danny... I prefer being above ground for my own training..." She shrugged and looked out one of the windows.

"...I could show you the house if you want... I have no doubt that you could follow me easily... you look like a strong warrior..."

@Gands @Breach

Meanwhile, in the Eureka SHIELD base...

"No, I didn't bring you any ice cream. They don't make a size big enough for you anyway, Devil." Moon Girl paused, then looked at the yellow cyclops guy. "Hey, do you happen to know where we could get about twenty gallons of Ice cream?"
@Drixe

Reactions: Drixe
Vanessa O'Toole, aka Emerald Dream

"Well, alright, I admit nothing about myself (( she smiles )) but I have certainly thought as much about yourself. Why don't we go look at the house. Do you actually expect any trouble ? And Big Blue Tick man, you can come along if you'd like. "

Agent bob looks around the padoc, considering it was originally a storage room they did a great job of renovating it. The floor was dug down about six feet deeper and filled with dirr. Jungle plants at least similar to what was around during the time devils kind were alive were planted giving as close to an authentic habitat that they could.
In the padoc was a littrle girl, the one he was informed would interact with the dinosaur regularly. He thought about how to break the ice with the two luckily she made the dirst move asking about ice cream. He paused a second then said " don't see why not, i can make a call to have someone pick it ir up at Walmart. We got an account going there. Before i do that i need to introduce my self. The names bob, im the one who is in charge of taking care of your dinosaur friend here. I assume your miss lafeyette?"

In the Eureka SHIELD base...

"Yup, that's me. Lunella Lafayette, or Moon Girl if you prefer. What kind of Alien are you, Bob?" She skated up to him and looked him in the eye - they were about the same height, probably a bit odd for Bob - trying to figure it out. "I mean you could be Skrull but why would you pick a yellow pill form?"

@Drixe

• Haha
Reactions: Gands
Bob shock his head " I'm not an alien, I'm from this planet actually. My kind was around before humans evolved. Has anyone filled you in on project...dinoland?" He shakes his head " they seriously went with that?"

"I'm assuming from the name that they're gonna make a habitat for Devil? Maybe make it a theme park or something, like that movie? Yeah, that went really well..." She laughed and went back to Devil, patting his haunch for a moment before skating back to Bob.

"So, I've only been here like, an hour, and I spent half of that at the Dairy Queen so nope no clue except for my very good guess about Project Dinoland."

@Drixe