Eudicia OOC Chat

Omg finally someone who doesn't tower over Bells!!!! Lol

And it's not intentionally :-) just a random pinterest grab.
Yeah, I thought it might be fun to play a little shrimp, ehehehe.

Ahh, okay. I totally didn't make Saren's nickname the name of Bell's FC's character name on purpose. Nope. Definitely not.

innocent look
*winks knowingly*

Reactions: Red Thunder
Hey my friends, I wanted to make sure I posted here and thanked Effervescent for tagging me, unfortunately I have no idea what's in store for me this coming month with moving, job search, training, language classes, study classes... I'm drowning, haha, so I think I'll pull out respectfully as too not keep anyone waiting on me. Thanks for the shot though, am beyond bummed I don't have the time for this, your stories are always masterful.

Happy writing! (:

Hey my friends, I wanted to make sure I posted here and thanked Effervescent for tagging me, unfortunately I have no idea what's in store for me this coming month with moving, job search, training, language classes, study classes... I'm drowning, haha, so I think I'll pull out respectfully as too not keep anyone waiting on me. Thanks for the shot though, am beyond bummed I don't have the time for this, your stories are always masterful.

Happy writing! (:
Best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: mango

Happy writing! (:

You take care of you :) There'll always be more RPs in the future <3 good luck!

• Love
Reactions: mango
Hey, since this is scheduled to be starting tomorrow, I thought I should probably mention that I won't really be available to post until Monday, most likely. Life is craaaazy right now, and that's the soonest I can guarantee having time to sit down and write something legible XD

Hey, since this is scheduled to be starting tomorrow, I thought I should probably mention that I won't really be available to post until Monday, most likely. Life is craaaazy right now, and that's the soonest I can guarantee having time to sit down and write something legible XD
We value promptness, not necessarily immediacy. Real life always comes first, Star! Just be sure to let @Effervescent, @Elle Joyner, or me know if you can't reply for a good length of time! Double check the forum rules for specific time frames.

No worries, this won't be a fast pace roleplay. And to note, I work in EST, so the 4th comes in about a day and a half ish from now for me! So around 48 hours to launch.

Alright! So as we near the opening of Eudicia, I have determined where everyone will start.

Ecksoh Start:
Redden, Thol Start:
*indicates those who will receive the insignia of Eudicia either before or during the introduction. I will PM these players with details after I post the intro.

@Joan and @PersonaWolf if you guys have the time and want to finish refining your characters let me know!

At some point take a moment to look over Estwynd's recent news so that you can have a better understanding of what is to come!

Great posts so far, guys! Very lovely writing and a dynamic cast of characters is a GM dream :D

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Nowwritemoreposts!

A friendly reminder that it's okay to belittle Bear. Because he's the worst.

(i'llpostsoon)

Reactions: Red Thunder
I wish I could do two ratings haha one for go home you're drunk and the other for bucket of rainbows because yay post soon!