Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Soft Horror, Soft Sci-Fi, Modern
I didn't really know where to put this as the site has changed a lot since I've been here but, here it goes.

-bows-

Hello whoever is reading this! If you don't know who I am, that's fine! The rest may not make sense to you but I bid you a hello and appreciate your interest!

As for those who do/did know me:

I owe you all a huge apology, some more than others. I wish I had a better reason for my absence but I don't. Life took me by the throat and waterboarded me for a bit. I've been trying to better myself and be a more positive person than I have been these past years, I'm still working on it but I think for the most part I'm doing okay.

Not many of you know but I had complications almost 6 years ago, while I won't post exactly what just know it took a lot from me. A couple years ago I did end up having a daughter and while it was a good thing, it also brought a lot of that bad. I came from spending the better part of a year not even being able to leave my house due to anxiety and absolute fear of the world, only escaping my self induced 'prison' to do to necessary doctor appointments. I know I could have logged in back then, but when I say I've had trouble, I mean it. I wasn't able to let anything distract me from my daughter because of intrusive thoughts and I'd barely slept that whole year. So obviously I was not the type of person to be around. Then the next year I ended up having more complications which very well could have ended my life, which then sent my anxieties back up. Hopefully those are all in the clear now though.

This year is a bit better. I'm still suffering from anxieties (currently sweating up a storm here but I've gathered the courage to re-join and type this out so far), so if I'm still a bit distant please forgive me. I love this site and community and have thought about all of you many times. It hurts my heart to have betrayed, at the very least, one of you yet again. I need to face the music eventually though.

So, maybe you hate me or maybe you don't remember me, either way I'm back! I deserve no forgiveness and, though the thought of it sends my heart into overdrive, I deserve everything I get. Trying to life a karmic lifestyle has it pains.

I'm happy to be back and I hope to reconnect with at least some who'll have me back <3 That being said, I won't be the first to make contact. If you'll acknowledge me, I will accept, but I won't force myself into others lives.

-Mittens​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Blackangel