Fairy Tail AU: Open Haven IC

Quill Neviris

Fairy Tail Guild hall, Magnolia

Watching Chuck introduce himself and then Eve depart, Quill couldn't help but keep on wondering why they would let such a young girl be a caretaker instead of letting her explore the world with small jobs. When he heard Chuck's question towards him, he turned his full attention to the man sitting in front of him.

"What am I looking for here? Well, a lot of things." He started answering "But I think the most important thing I'm looking for is a stable place that will help me support my family back at Crocus as much as possible. Doing odd jobs is nice and all, and I don't mind living off the land, but I feel that having a proper place to come back to, and other people I could potentially work alongside with could be good. Make things easier and perhaps more enjoyable too." Quill said.

"You know, with your demeanor and how you stepped up to that Alberto guy, I would've honestly never guessed you weren't a part of this guild already. Or of any guild really." Quill told him with a smile, briefly glancing to the bar, where Eve was working on the meals for the two of them "Stepping up to protect someone you don't know." He added with a gentler tone before looking back at Chuck "So I told you why I'm here. What about you? What are you looking for here?" Quill threw the question back to the large man. Surely someone like him could get into any guild.

@RoleplayE

Fairy Tale Hall

Chuck sat there and listened to the young man's story. It was very similar to his own only he was much younger. He couldn't have been traveling long though right? Quill looked up towards Chuck asking about his story. Chuck laughed a bit at this. "My boy, my story is much longer than yours but also, farely similar. I am also traveling to help my family. I come from a small village that is known for farming. One day though, all of our fields were burned down right before the big harvest. My family and village suffered greatly. Being as I was the strongest in the village, I set out to find work and send money back to them." He paused for a moment to think on Quill's other questions about not being in a guild, thinking he was in this guild already, and helping others randomly.

"I have been in a couple of guilds, but none of them felt like home to me so I didn't stay long. I was hoping this place would be different but the start hasn't gone well as you have seen from out front. As far as helping Eve like I did, I was raised to do so. My father always taught me that if you have the strength, courage, and power to help others in need, then you should without hesitation. My body naturally reacted to helping Eve against Alberto." He hoped that his answered the young man's question. He was looking at Chuck with such confusion on him helping Eve.

@Nim

09ee227081a35debd3832143af147b52.gif

Emilia Lockhart
The Train Station

Emilia allowed a smirk to touch her face as she watched the man drop to the ground, and she was able to get a good footing once again. She had to admit, although he was pathetic, he was a good match for her. A fire or water wizard would not be proficient against her, but a wind wizard could knock her off of her feet, and without contact, there was no way she could crush anything

But before she could further crack the earth, she spotted the man jut his hands forward once again, sending a small tornado in her direction. Violet eyes widening, she bolted to her right, feeling the wind attempt to carry her backwards with it as she dodged the spinning wind. Getting down on her knees, she placed her hand on the earth and—her head turned at the sound of the man yelling, mouth falling open in shock as she beheld him directing an attack at the train, which was bound to still be holding some passengers. At least one.

"Bastard!" she yelled, and, outraged, she slammed her fist against the ground, the earth cracking with a loud snap, towards the man in a desperate attempt to send him falling into the abyss.

She heard the bomb warning but she didn't move. Her head was pounding, her emotions raging inside of her, her magic running rampant.

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Train Station, grey"]
As the unconscious Mixer was moved away by Ken and the sand got compacted into a large sphere around the active bomb, more heavy footsteps would be heard within the train cabin, becoming clearer and more present, as though someone was making their way towards the entryway of the cabin.

------------------------------​

Just as Rush was about to send an attack towards, he barely heard the woman scream something at him before the earth cracked even further beneath him, making him begin to fall into the holes that formed underneath him. Barely managing to grasp onto a ledge, he concentrated and would then be shot out of the hole with a burst of wind that came out of his second hand. sending him crashing once again into the wall. This time, however, it seemed the impact was much harder, as he sent himself with rapid speed, and very short distance. It would become evident that Rush had passed out from the impact as he would once again fall onto the breaking apart ground, and then quickly fall into one of the forming holes.

------------------------------​

While the sand kept being further compacted around the bomb, it became clear that the heat was reaching its peak. Going off, the explosion would start consuming the sand, but when it finally started showing its face through the sand, it would remain contained, as though something kept pushing it back. After a couple of moments, the explosion would die out, and smoke would come out as if there was nothing holding it back at all.

Stepping onto the platform, the owner of the heavy steps would become known. Before saying a word, however, the man would point a finger towards Rush, who was falling into a hole, and then point it upwards. Suddenly Rush would be thrown upwards, though in a curve, and hit the celling with some force.

The man, who appeared to be very large, muscular and old, turned to look towards the woman "Calm yourself." He said, feeling the power coming off the woman as he would begin approaching her with a calm demeanor and slow steps, yet there would be a very powerful vibe coming off him "You don't want to ruin the foundations of the place, and bring it all down. There are still civilians on the train. The enemy is already taken care of." He spoke with a calm tone that accompanied his walk, before pointing his finger to the side and catching the once more falling Rush midair, though it was unclear with what.
[/fieldbox]
@aprilrose
@SolemnOath

Quill Neviris

"That so? Sounds like you are from a very decent place then. A kind of place I would like to visit someday." Quill said, offering a smile. Going over the details of Chuck's reasons, however, made him wonder something "Maybe it was a coincidence, but maybe it could mean something, that we both arrived here at the same time Chuck. I didn't say this before, but the reason I want to help support my family back at Crocus is because of a large fire that went rampant a few years ago. Lost my home back then, and nearly my own life." He said, but kept the smile up.

"Saved my younger siblings. But afterwards, the problems would just keep coming. Tried joining a Wizard guild, but they refused, and between then and now, I was living off the land, doing odd jobs. So maybe it was a coincidence, but maybe it was chance." Quill said.

Before he could continue speaking, Eve suddenly arrived at the table, holding a tray with two plates and three glasses. She would quickly put a plate and a glass in front of each man, offering a smile afterwards "A steak and some mashed potatoes for each, a well filled glass of beer to accompany the food! I get a glass of water." Eve said, putting the tray and the glass on the table while taking the seat to the right of Chuck "Go on! Eat!" She quickly added before taking a sip of her water.

Looking at the food for a moment, Quill just let the smell get to him before looking at Eve "Thank you for the meal." He said. Grabbing a hold of the beer glass, he would raise it towards Chuck "For chance meetings." He said with a smile.

@RoleplayE

Reactions: MrStoryTeller
Ken Tanaka
Celestial & Sandstorm mage
Currently Guild less

84ad5129f77ddd2b3132231ec48badeb.jpg
Ken had his focus on his sand as he kept adding more and more to the sphere in an attempt to contain the blast. For a few moments he thought the blast would have been too strong, but...just as it seemed like it was going to go through his sand. Well, it didn't. This was odd, for he was decently sure his magic wasn't the one containing the blast completely, none the less he didn't complain. Rather he waited, once he no longer felt the strain of the sand dismantling against his will he allowed his hands to fall to his side, and with that the sand scattered onto the ground, unmoving. "Hm." Was all that left him as he moved over to the man that had the bombs on earlier. "I never get dumbasses like yourself, but whatever, at least no one got injured. Though you sure as hell waited my time." With a roll of his eyes he held out his hand and the sand that was on the ground, sprung to life, only to wrap around the unconscious man's wrist and pull them behind his back. In a moment, he created cuffs made of sand, though they were just as sturdy as regular cuffs, though they were quiet on the uncomfortable side.

Letting out a sigh he brought a hand up and rubbed the back of his head before glancing over his shoulder. Seeing what looked to be an elderly man trying to sooth the woman that had stayed behind, Ken said nothing as he watched for a moment. He got the sense, that the man before him,, was certainly something. Yet, for now that didn't concern him. He did what he had to do, now it was time for the authorities to do their job. 'Damn, wasted too much time here.... Guess I'll check out the guild then go to my place, rather than visa versa.' With that thought in mind, he adjusted his over the shoulder bag, only to put his hands in his pockets. He didn't say so much as a word to the two other people, before turning on his heels to leave the train station so he could get on with his day.

pompom small.jpg
Pompey Glashion
Guild Hall
Walking the streets of Magnolia, there was a woman in a revealing black kimono who hummed a cheerful tone. It was the anthem of her country. Over her shoulder was a duffle bag, a sign she was most likely another traveler. Now, why had this black haired traveler come here of all places? What was this young and beautiful woman looking for? Here big reddish-brown eyes scan the area, she was making a mental note of every street, corner, and store as she passed. She planned to stay for awhile, but what she wanted was still unknown.

After strolling through this city for an hour or so, she became familiar with its layout, even if it was only a little bit. She then came across what she was looking for, a guild hall for mages. She stood at the front door of the hall, it belonged to Fairy Tail. She put on a happy smile, a genuine one at that and walked inside, pushing the doors open with her forearm. She scanned the hall and saw it was mostly empty. She expected more than just 4 other wizards being present, this was Fairy Tail after all, wasn't it?

As she thought about the surprising lack of people, the woman's nose caught the smell of a freshly cooked steak which made her liked her limps off instinct. The smell of steak reminds her of home, Iceberg, where cattle were common and a fine steak was as cheap as dirt. She walked over to the conversating at the table and dropped her bag at her feet. "Salutations." She greets them with a faux English accent. It wasn't fake, that was how people from Glacier tended to talk, most said she sounded funny, but other thought it was cute. "I've come to join a guild, the wildest guild in all the land, Fairy Tail. Is this the place? I sure hope so, the food smells magnificent." Her stomach growled after she said it, like on cue. The funny this was, she had eaten a couple bowls of curry an hour ago.

"Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Pompey Glashion. I hail from the land of Iceberg. I've traveled this cozy, warm land for a while now and decided it was about time to grace a guild with my magic skills." Pompey was a rather confident woman. She knew she was desirable, intelligent, but most importantly powerful. "May I speak to the guild master? I wish to secure my place in this guild as soon as possible."

@Nim @RoleplayE

Last edited:

Emilia Lockhart
The Train Station

There it was again. That feeling of immeasurable guilt. She had gone too far, again, her anger had risked the lives of people around her, again, and she was being scolded, again, quite predictably. She deserved it, she knew that. Emilia knew very well that she should have just turned away from the train station. Everything would have been fine without her. In fact, it all would have been better.

Barely glancing at the tall, well-built man that had emerged from the cabin, Emilia got to her feet in silence. Her violet eyes rested upon the ground as she smoothed down her blonde hair, before hastily pulling her hood over her head. She didn't even nod, instead turning to begin to walk away, head hung.

Where she would go next, she had no idea. Assuming that the man was the guild master of Fairy Tail, there was no way she could walk into that guild hall now, not after displaying such poor usage of her own magic.

[fieldbox="Train Station, #1589FF"]
As the Crush magic of the woman had ceased after the older man spoke to her, it became evident to him that she felt very down suddenly. He briefly wondered why that had been, noticing another man walk away with a shoulder bag too. Probably the Sand Magic user, considering the only other people he could spot in there were either the woman or the two passed out former Wyverns Fangs members. As he stopped pointing at the unconscious Rush, the passed out man would drop to the ground, landing with yet another rather rough hit.

Surely enough, more members of the local authorities had come around and quickly made their way towards the train cabin over the broken up ground. As they had slowly helped the few civilians off the train and begun establishing a plan of action, who needed to report and to where, and all the smaller details, the larger, older man had looked at the woman once more, who put a hood over her head and begun turning away. Even if it seemed she was losing control before, the fact she managed to stop herself showed just how much control she really did have.

Taking a light jog to catch up with her, a member of the local authority turned towards him "Evictus! You need to stay and tell us what happened!" He called out to him, but the large man had just ignored him as she caught up to the woman.

He begun walking alongside her, staying silent for a few moments before finally speaking up "It takes little effort to let your magic loose, but when a person knows how to stop, that's a show of true strength." He said, speaking with a soft tone "I'm Ivo, Fairy Tail's Master. I don't know why you came to Magnolia, but I would like to extend an invitation to come and have a meal with me in Fairy Tail's Guild Hall. For standing up and fighting despite having no obligation of doing so. I would also invite the second wizard, but he seemed to be in more of a hurry somewhere." He told her, hoping she would be willing to accept his offer, as she certainly seemed like someone who needed a bit of cheering up.[/fieldbox]

Ken Tanaka
Currently Guild less

Making sure to take the back alleys whenever possible, Ken made his way through the city rather swiftly as he avoided crowds and people all together. While he hadn't resided in Magnolia for a long amount of time, he still made himself familiar with the backstreets as much as possible in the short time span he was here. As he always found traveling this way was a time saver, and the silence of traveling through back/dark alleys was rather relaxing. While many would avoid such areas because of the thugs that could lurk there, Ken showed nor had any fear about being jumped. If he was, it would be a hassle, nothing more, at least averagely.

After about a good twenty minutes, maybe a half an hour, Ken came to a stop in front of the Fairy Tail guild hall. Looking up at the sign he stood there in silence as he shifted his weight from side to side. Adjusted his bag he reached inside his coat, where a hidden pocket was located. He rested his hand on there for a moment as he closed his eyes and took a small breath. "Time to change things for the better..." He whispered under his breath. With a small nod, he let his hand slip into his normal pocket before entering the guild hall.

Upon entry, his eyes looked around the guild hall, taking note of the structure and not much else. Without any word to the other people there he made his way to the bar without so much as glancing at them. Once he got to the bar he sat down there and simply waited for a staff member to come over so he could ask the needed questions. No need to make any proclamations about his intent, or to draw unneeded attention to himself.

@Nim @RoleplayE @Cush Almighty

Fairy Tale Hall

As Chuck and Quill were talking, Eve came over to place down the hot food and cold drinks. Chuck's eyes nearly popped out of his head with how good the food looked. "Thank you for the food!" Sure enough, it tasted just as good as it looked. The girl could cook it seemed. He would come to remember that for sure. While they ate, Chuck looked over towards Quill. He reflected on what the young man told him about his past and how fairly similar his story was to his own. Why would guilds turn him down though? He seemed like a tough young lad and his magic coming off him was fairly strong. He would ask him another time perhaps.

As they ate, the doors to the guild hall flew open and a young women walked in. Before he could really look her over, she was already seated at there table and taking big whiffs of their food. She introduced herself by the name of Pompey. She was very...excited it seemed. Like Chuck and Quill, she was also here to speak to the guild master about joining up. What an odd coincidence that three new people wanted to join on the same day. "Greetings young lady, my name is Chuck Lionheart. Like yourself, I am also here to speak with the guild master about joining."

The three of them were conversing when the doors flew open again. Surely this time it would be the guild master right? A tall, dark looking young man walked in. Was he the guild master? Chuck couldn't see any symbol on him and wasn't sure if he was or not. The man said no words though as he entered. He didn't even look around. He walked straight to the bar and sat down, waiting for Eve to serve him. Something felt, weird about this young man. He felt, angry and sad. Burdened maybe by something. Chuck would be cautions of him though, whether he was a member already or looking to join like the other three.

Emilia Lockhart
The Train Station

Emilia was about to walk away, resign herself to someplace much darker, where she could think about what she had done. Truthfully, the incident at the train station bit at her, but not nearly as much as the events of Clover Town. Although she was ashamed to have lost control here, she felt this way more so because her lack of control reminded her so well of previous events.

But a voice interrupted her scrambled thoughts, making her halt in her steps. Looking to her side, she spotted the guild master of Fairy Tail, and was, needless to say, surprised by his charity. It was probable that he felt more so bad for her than he did want to get to know her, but still… it was rare that someone would offer her a chance to eat a meal with them. So, although her head was telling her no, she couldn't help but listen to her heart. How horribly could she mess up at dinner? Quite a lot, most likely, but she was willing to try.

Dipping her head in confirmation, Emilia allowed a few words to slip past her lips. "I—yes. Thank you." Her voice was soft, almost cracking, as if it hadn't been used in a long time, bar a few curses which should not be repeated.

[fieldbox="Fairy Tail Hall, yellowgreen"]

While enjoying the compliment of Chuck and then being happy at seeing how both ate their meal, Eve heard the door the guild halls open. Looking up, a woman approached the three of them, declaring she has come to join the wildest guild in the land, Fairy Tail. Eve couldn't help but blink twice at that statement. She has heard people call Fairy Tail weird, odd, bizarre, small, and a bunch of other names, but wild was certainly not one of them. Most people looked at the guild in a more negative fashion until a couple of months ago.

Upon hearing her say she wishes to speak to the guild master to secure her spot, Eve stood up from the bench "There's no need to ask the Guild Master to join. Unlike most guilds, as part of our Open Door Policy, everyone can join the guild. We will need to process information to determine your rank, but that usually doesn't take long." She told her with a smile. Opening her mouth to speak further, she heard the door once more open. This time, a man came, looking rather secluded and kept to himself, as he went and sat down at the bar. Eve looked at him for another moment before turning back to Pompey.

"As I was saying, part of the open door policy means the Guild Master does not need to be present for any new members to be recruited. There are a couple of other members that are allowed to do so too, and I am one of them." Eve said, Walking to behind the bar and taking out a magic stamp "All I need to know is where you want the mark and what colour for now." She said with a smile.

Before hearing Pompey's answer, Eve briefly looked at the man "As much as we have an open door policy, staying silent will return silence. Anything I can do to help?" She asked with a smile, although it was clear he did not make the best first impression on her.
[/fieldbox]

Quill Neviris

Eating the food, which was delicious compared to what he usually cooked in the field, Quill couldn't help but wonder if this was a meal that they received because they were potential future members, or if this was the kind of meal given to anyone who wanted shelter "Thanks for the food Eve!" He joined in showing his gratitude to Eve just like Chuck had, albeit with a fuller mouth.

Before long, a lady came into the guild hall, asking if this was Fairy Tail and stating the food smelled magnificent "It tastes magnificent too." Quill said, still speaking with a partially full mouth, before swallowing. Eve stood up and begun explaining how things were run here a bit differently than normal guilds, and that anyone could join, even without the guild master being present. While it was certainly an open door policy, it seemed a bit off. Before he could think much further on it, another man came inside the hall, though this one stayed quiet and moved to sit at the bar. What was the point of staying secluded in a hall where only four other people were present? Seemed redundant to him.

After swallowing another bite of food, Quill turned to look at Chuck and shrugged slightly, clearly wondering what was the deal with the man before taking another bite of food. It was really delicious, and easily distracted him from the fact three people, including himself, came to join the guild at the same time.

@RoleplayE
@SolemnOath
@Cush Almighty

[fieldbox="Ivo Evictus, #1589FF"]
Standing next to the woman for a few moments, Ivo was pleased to see she had accepted, speaking in a soft voice. Offering a smile, Ivo would begin to walk "Follow me then, I'll lead you to the guild hall. And just so you know, it is an open shelter for anyone, anytime of day, anytime of year, in case you ever need the need to stay but cannot afford to pay for a living anywhere else yet." He spoke with a calm tone as he moved forward.

It took them twenty five minutes to arrive at Fairy Tail, using shortcuts Ivo knew existed too, and then stopped outside of the guild hall doors "This is it. Fairy Tail. There is a good chance the hall itself will be empty, aside from maybe one or two members. So far, we have around 15 members, including myself, and they are a very active bunch when it comes to jobs. They usually jump at every opening they can get, but they all know they have a home here. I'd like to think that is why they keep coming back here instead of trying to go for any other guild. But it could be that we were just the closest guild around." Ivo joked and leaned on the wall next to the door.

"When ever you feel ready, go ahead and open the doors. I always enjoy seeing the reactions to seeing how the place looked in the inside." Ivo said, moving to stand besides her. He felt like she is someone who shouldn't be pushed into things, and the last thing he wanted was to push her into his guild's hall and do something that could cause her to let her magic loose on it. He needed to take careful steps with her.
[/fieldbox]
@aprilrose

Last edited:
Ken Tanaka
Currently Guild less

As Ken sat in his seat, he couldn't help but overhear the conversation the only other people in the guild hall were having. Tilting his head to the side as he listened he was mildly surprised by their open door policy. While he knew that this guild was considered a bit troublesome and seemed to allow just anyone in, he did figure at the very least that the guild master had to allow it. At least, that had been his experience with other guilds he had mild interest in. Still, even though he heard this, he choose to remain in his seat as he wasn't going to just butt into a conversation that he wasn't personally addressed in. Letting out a light sigh, he rested his tired head on one of his gloved fist, while his hand laid out before him on the bar. His eyes now fixated on his palm as sand figures formed and started to dance and mess around. Shifting from people, to animals, to mythical creatures, etc at his will.

It wasn't until he heard the voice of some girl did he snap out of his daze. Blinking a bit, he shut his hand, stopping the sandshow as his eyes moved to meet the girls. A light snicker left him at the girls comments as he pushed his head off his fist. "Yet I still have seemed to summon you~And yes, there are two things. First, I came here to join the guild. I heard that you could let me join without the guild's master approval? Got to admit that's a new one~Not that I'm complaining. Secondly......I skipped breakfast, does this place have anything good to eat?" As he asked this he reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet. "Ah, if it is as easy as asking to join and then I'm in. I'd like my mark to be a royal purple, on the left back side of my neck." He hummed as he placed his wallet on the bar before pointing to the spot he wanted to Fairy Tail mark to be, assuming he could actually join with this much ease.
@Nim @RoleplayE @aprilrose @Cush Almighty

pompom small.jpg
Pompey Glashion
Fairy Tail - Guild Hall
Pompey heard the door open and looked behind her toward the noise. She saw that a dark-haired boy had entered the guild hall and taken a seat. He said much, nothing actually as he silently took a seat far from them. It seemed he was the loner type, someone who probably lacked the know how to make friends. She wouldn't worry about this boy at the moment and focus on the trio before her. She did notice he sat down at the bar, was this one a drinker too? Did she just find her new drinking buddy?

"Lionheart? Chuck, I love your surname, I hope you are as courageous and powerful as it makes you sounds. I hope we both can become members today." The other boy who was eating only reassured her that food was as magnificent as it smelt. Right after he finished speaking, the girl drinking water told her of the guilds open door policy. Open door policy? Pompey had never heard of such a thing; it was rather foolish in her opinion to allow just anyone to join. "Hmm, I can't say I support such an...ll-conceived policy, but I will make me joining your ranks much easier." Dang it, Pompey wouldn't get to show off her magic and prove her superior strength among them. Once a member of the Royal Guard of Glacier, she was rather confident in her abilities, maybe overconfident in them.

When she spoke of receiving a magic stamp, Pompey followed the girl towards the bar and leaned over the counter. She rested her large chest and elbows on the counter and used her right hand to move part of her kimono off her left shoulder. "I would like my symbol to be in a hot pink and placed on my left shoulder." She tapped the exact spot with two fingers as she said it. "Directly on the top of my deltoid to be precise. Thank you..." She paused and realized she never caught the young girl's name. "What was your name by the way? I should know if we'll be apart of the same guild." She then looked toward the boy at her side. "And what is your name? Mine is Pompey Glashion and would you like to buy my meal too? I promise I'll be your best friend." She gave him a charmers smile as she waited for both of them to reply.

@Nim @RoleplayE @SolemnOath

[fieldbox="Fairy Tail Hall, yellowgreen"]
While she listened to the guy who sat at the counter, Eve couldn't help but feel that if the Master was here, then he would've most likely started to tell him about manners and how to talk to people he doesn't know. Without responding immediately to the man, who she saw took out his wallet, Eve turned to look at Pompey, who arrived and leaned on the counter "The policy is what causes most guilds to frown upon hearing our guild's name. But just because everyone is allowed in, doesn't mean the Master will let anyone stay in the guild if they don't act appropriately. There are already a couple of people who were kicked out for inappropriate behavior towards clients, and after failing a job too."

After she explained that little bit, Eve changed the colour on the stamp to hot pink before pressing it onto Pompey's left shoulder "And that's that. Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Eve said happily "I'm Eve Galeheart. I'm known in the guild as the caretaker of the Guild hall, so you can most likely find me here most days. I'm a member for a year now, but spent my time here since the guild was founded two years ago." She told Pompey as an introduction while putting down the mark and quickly writing down Pompey's name on a note "Don't mind this, just a little note for the Master, so he will be able to file the official reports about new recruits to the guild." She added before looking at the man who sat at the bar once more.

Giving the man a bit of a cold eye, Eve sighed before nodding "This place has food, and you don't need to pay. Our open door policy goes beyond just becoming members of the guild. We provide shelter to those who need it, and small meals too. However, as that part isn't so known yet, I can make you both a meal like the one Chuck and Quill over there are eating." She explained to both of them "That being said, this will be just for the first meal right now. The moment you start taking jobs, you will be expected to pay. The Guild still needs to sustain it. And bigger meals to anyone will always cost money. The steak offered right now is my treat to all of you." She said with a smile.

As she noticed the man pointing to where he wants his mark to be and state what colour, Eve started changing the colour on the mark once more "How about an introduction too? Just because we have an open door policy doesn't mean we don't need to know names. Even if it will be just for official records." She said as she walked around Pompey and the country to get to the back of the man's neck, but wait for his introduction before putting the mark on.
[/fieldbox]
@SolemnOath
@Cush Almighty
@RoleplayE

Emilia Lockhart
The Train Station

Few people could make Emilia feel comfortable, not out of place, but this man was at least calming. She was sure that he didn't see her in a good light; most likely he thought that she might break in any instance if he only said the wrong words to her. To be fair, everyone thought of her like that, even she did, but she was fine, even if she didn't think that she was. The strong magical energy around her had dissipated, making her nothing more than an extremely weak-minded girl.

Following him, she listened. She kept her gaze downcast, a thoughtful look on her face. His modesty was inspiring. She had thought of joining the guild because it sounded impressive; opening its doors to anybody and everybody. To someone who steered clear of groups such as guilds, Fairy Tail was a lot more appealing in comparison to the average guild in Fiore. "They keep coming back because they believe in your message." She didn't say this as if her opinion meant anything. In fact, she was sheepish, as if she might be shot down, but it was her truth, anyway.

The guild hall did make her feel quite nervous. Fortunately her magic only acted up when her anger was incomprehensible, as it had been when faced with a bomb that might have killed many, so walking into a guild hall filled with people who were significantly better than her in every way was thankfully only a danger to her own self-esteem, not to others. She looked at the guild master, face unemotional, but violet eyes able to read whether she liked it or not, before she reached for the handle of the door and then pulled it open.

Needless to say, it was not empty. And there more than two people. Gesturing to the dark wizard from the train station, she mused: "Looks like he invited himself."

Fairy Tail Hall

Chuck sat back in his chair and closed his eyes for a minute to reflect on what Eve had said. The guild allowed anyone to join? He had never heard of such a thing. Usually, you had to talk with the master of the guild and he would evaluate you to determine if you would fit in. Maybe it was because Chuck was older that he still wanted to talk with the master before joining. Nothing against Eve, he was just a bit more old school than these younger kids.

Chuck watched as both Pompey and the kid at the counter were receiving there guild marks as they didn't hesitate to join up knowing it was open to join. Quill had yet to speak on this matter and Chuck couldn't really make out if the kid would just join up like the others. Chuck had yet to introduce himself to the man at the counter but he wasn't going to seeing as the guy was putting off the vibe of "don't bother me" and so Chuck would do just that. If the kid wanted to talk to him, then Chuck would respond.

At that moment, the guild doors flew open again. This time, another young women was entering the building. She seemed shy and nervous but was also putting off a weird, powerful magic from her. This caught Chuck's attention. It felt, wild and unstable. He would keep an eye on her if she was here for the same reason they rest of them were. Following her though, was an older gentleman. Same kind of build as Chuck but his hair was all white. Could this be the master that they were waiting for?

Seychelles-hetalia-seychelles-32843520-500-522.jpg

Viera Delmonte
Wandering through Magnolia

After her last rejection, Viera was sorely tempted to return home to Slyph Labyrinth. She may not have been allowed to be a fully active member, but at least she was accepted there. But if she did return she would be settling, and her brother would never let her leave his sight again. She would always be his burden, and she would never have a life of her own choosing. She loved Marco, but he took overprotective to the next level, and she was almost an adult now, she can't keep living under his rule forever.

So, maybe leaving in the middle of the night with no plan, provisions, references or money, wasn't such a great idea. But she had learned a lot about herself over the past week, and about her magic. Back home she would only be able to practice in secret sporadically, but out here in the real world, she could do whatever she wanted. She may not be able to use powerful spells and whatnot, but having to consistently use her magic every day made it easier to draw it forth and not get drained as easily.

That was another reason to not go home, Marco wouldn't want her using her magic. The one time she did accidentally show him, he freaked out and she wasn't allowed to leave the guild hall for weeks afterward without him. She couldn't understand why he could risk his life chasing down all those stupid artifacts, but the one time she uses a little magic to help with washing dishes, she's in more danger.

But then again, if she did go home she would have her family and friends, she wouldn't need to worry about her next meal, and she'd get to hold Remmy again. Her nephew Jeremiah loved her magic and wanted to be a wizard like her someday, instead of a Treasure hunter like his father. Dinner "totally" hadn't been ruined when he blurted that out, nobody stormed off and ran away in the middle of the night as an end result. Nope, it was all good.

She had just gotten off the train in Magnolia when she heard the local authorities yelling at people to remain calm, and to step away from the active crime scene. Finding it odd, she tried to move around without bumping into anyone, listening in hoping to figure out what all the commotion was. From what she could tell there was a failed attack by some remaining Wyvern Fang members. They had been subdued by three wizards, one of whom was the guild master of Fairy Tail.

How could she have forgotten about Fairy Tail? Even though she was from a Treasure Hunting guild, she had heard about them before, and their famous "open-door" policy. She recalled her brother laughing at them at the time, calling them fools. At the time she had just joined Sylph Labyrinth and laughed along with everyone else to better fit in. She always liked the idea of being accepted no matter what, disabilities and all.

Making up her mind, she decided to try and find this guild, and it was just her luck that she came to the right town too. Feeling better about her chances, she followed the movement of the crowd to what she could only assume was the exit. The sun on her face and the gentle breeze led her to believe that she was on the right track. Reaching into her bag, she quickly got her staff out and started to feel her way towards a large gathering of people.

The different sounds of laughter, yelling, singing and just joy all around made her more certain of her choice to find a home here in this city. If the regular civilians are happy and carefree, then the guild must be doing a good job here. She slowly approached people asking for directions to the guild hall, more often than not getting useless directions like, "after passing the yellow sign, take a left turn into the old alley..." things that didn't help all too much when you're blind.

After a good twenty minutes of walking, a child eventually said he would lead her to the guild hall. He apparently had been watching her for close to ten minutes before figuring out she was blind. Thanking him for his kindness, Viera made sure to buy him a pastry when they passed by a bakery.

She knew she was outside the hall simply by the overwhelming magical power that seemed to radiate outwards. The only time she had felt something like this was when one of the teams back home brought an artifact home that just screamed of magical power. Taking a deep breath, Viera raised her staff and hit the ground sending out little vibrations. She walked towards the building with her hands out in front of her, making contact with a wall. Moving along the wall she managed to come in contact with an open door. Peering around she could hear the noise from within, and the source of the immense magical power was standing in front of her. Taking a deep breath, Viera raised her hand to gently tap the shoulder of the person before her.

"Sorry to bother you, but.. umm, is this Fairy Tail?"

Last edited by a moderator: