3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller, Modern, Fandoms
Kingdom of Fiore
The Date is April 9th, X785

The City of Magnolia

The city is filled with people that are coming and going, spending time in the markets of the place, enjoying the company of each other, and looking overall happy. Some are sightseeing the Kardia Cathedral, some are visiting relatives. This is a city where everyone has some reason to pass through.

But that does not indicate the city is a peaceful one, not at all. In fact, there are two occurrences that have made noise on this day, one at the train station, and one next to the entrance of the wizard guild Fairy Tail. Both are attracting eyes of many, and both seem to include wizards.

[fieldbox="Train Station, grey"]
It hadn't taken much to cause noise within the train station once they knew. All they needed was to shout up the title of the man and that had been enough to cause a rather big reaction from people, especially after what the local guild had done a couple of months ago.

"Come out, Fairy Tail's Master! We want to have a little chat with you! We're former members of Wyvern's Fangs, the guild that came before you, and we want to reclaim this city in the name of the same guild that has fallen! We won't let our name be forgotten to the history just because it fell once! Many things fall, but later rise again, like a Phoenix! Or in our case, like a Wyvern!" The taller of the two men spoke up,

Both men had a rather smug expression on their faces, and it was rather evident they hadn't really came to talk, but rather to do something else. Something that would be considered outside the law. While the local enforcement had begun evacuating the civilians, many people were still inside, surrounding the two men and the train cabin they had directed their attention to.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Outside of Fairy Tail, yellowgreen"]
The commotion caused next to the wizard guild had been one that caught peoples attention due to the people involved in the commotion. Both had the Fairy Tail marks on them, and both were shouting at each other loudly. However, over here it was a case of what looked like a young girl that was shouting at a man twice her size. The man looked merely annoyed at the shouting from the girl, but the girl looked outright furious with the man.

"You can't just go choosing to do that on your own! That isn't what this guild is about! You were told many times what the guild is about! I can't believe you would do such a thing! Imagine what Gramps I-"

Without letting the girl finish, the man approached her and grabbed a hold of her face, locking her jaw in its place "Imagine? I don't need to imagine what he'll say. I know exactly what he'll say. And I'll deal with him when I see him, but just because you are close to the Master doesn't mean you get to tell Me, Alberto, the man who saved Magnolia, what to do. You, Eve, are nothing more than a little brat who doesn't know what she's talking about." The man said before pushing the girl backwards, making her fall on her rear. She in turn gave him an even angrier stare than before, and was clearly getting ready to get back up.
[/fieldbox]

Outside Fairy Tale

The day was bright and the breeze was grand. It has been a long time on the road for Chuck but he finally made it to his destination of Magnolia. This was the city that he heard had the new guild in it who were looking for new members. Chuck had not found his place yet in a guild. None really felt like family to him. The previous town he was in a week ago gave him the knowledge of this city and guild so he decided to check it out and hope they were different.

The streets were busy with people all about them. The shops were lively and full of life. Chuck walked the streets with his bag slinged over his shoulder and taking in the sights. “At least this seems like a friendly little place. Everyone has smiling faces on.” As he walked, he caught the sight of some enforcement looking people running in quite the hurry in a different direction. Chuck only caught a glimpse of them but was wondering what was going on.

He stopped at one of the shops to get a piece of fruit and water, while also asking where the guild was he was looking for. The lady served him and pointed him in the right direction. He thanked her for both the food and the knowledge, paid her, and continued down the street. He started to see a big building in the distance with a big logo on the front of it. By the looks, that was the guild he had been seeking, “Fairy Tale…” As he got closer, he witnessed some people at the front gate. The closer he got, the more he could make out of the two. It was a tall man and a young looking women. They seem to be having an argument of some kind.

Chuck was about to shout hello until the next thing he saw made him lose his voice. He saw the man grab the girl by the jaw, say something to her, and then push her back. Watching her fall to the ground, he saw her give the man an angry look. Chuck’s body kicked in while his mind was still wrapping around what was happening. His sack dropped to the ground and he was in a full sprint to the aid of this girl. He didn’t know her at all but he would never let a women be pushed like that. It was wrong.

He slide to her side and kneeled down to her, bumping into the tall man as he passed making the guy wobble a bit. “Are you alright, ma’am?”

Ken Tanaka
Celestial & Sandstorm mage
Currently Guild less

84ad5129f77ddd2b3132231ec48badeb.jpg

The day was only just beginning, but god damn did today feel like it was going to be a long one. This could be due to the lack of sleep Ken's gotten over the past few days, or all the traveling he's been doing. Either way, he felt weary, not to the point where he was moments from passing out, but he certainly wouldn't say no to a nice nap. With a yawn escaping his lips, he had his eyes fixated on the window while he listened to the drone of the train sailing over the tracks. The past few days had been a bit hectic, with him helping his mother move to Magnolia of all places (her choice not his) on top of finding a place for himself, and some guild for him to join, a legal one, of course. Despite all the moving and rushing and a few trains being missed, he finally had finished his last moving chore and was now heading to Magnolia, not only to make sure his apartment was ready, but to join a guild. A new one, but what better place to turn a new leaf than by joining a guild that hasn't been around all that long.

As the train went along, Ken soon found himself dozing off, only to be jolted awake by the screeching of the train wheels coming to a halt. Slowly opening his eyes, he gazed out of the window, it took a moment as he still wasn't fully awake, but soon enough it clicked that he arrived at his destination. With a yawn and a good stretch, he shoved himself off the bench. Making sure to pick up his bag that he swung over his shoulder, he made his way out of the train and into the station. "Now, apartment first or guild?"

Before he could figure out his next move however, his dazed self got interrupted when shouting filled the station, something of which seemed to have come from two rather obnoxious men. With a yawn escaping Ken's lips, he adjusted his coat (so it was on him evenly rather than hanging on hap hazardly) before he casually weaved his way through the crowd to see what was going on. Now averagely, he couldn't care less about the shouts of people, or their problems, but when he had heard the name Fairy Tail be dropped, well his attention was slightly caught. After all, that was the guild he had every intention of joining, so if someone's shouting out about them, it couldn't hurt to check it out. As Ken made his way to the shouting men, he watched as people were being evacuated from the station, while others seemed to ogle at the scene. 'Are these men dangerous?' His eyes went to the law enforcement that were urging people out of the station. Judging by their reaction, these two men might be a danger to others around them, or maybe they were just being overly cautious?

Either way, he had seen enough, these men seemed to be doing nothing more than blowing hot air, aka not his problem. With a shrug he turned on his heel, and took several steps toward the exit. However, after a moment he came to a stop as he closed his eyes when a realization came over him. 'I'm suppose to be doing good things....fucking hell, I take it me ignoring this situation would fall on the more bad/neutral side of things rather than good huh? This is new to be damn it, I'm suppose to be doing baby steps, this feels to be a bit bigger than a baby step...' Feeling more annoyed than anything he knew it would probably be best if faced the situation here and now. After all, if these people did end up hurting others and it was found out he could have stopped them...well that certainly wouldn't look good for him.

Letting out a low groan he turned on his heels and made his way back to the two men. Slipping by the crowd with ease, he soon entered the circle that had been formed by the spectators. "Hey!" He shouted just once to get the men's attention as he stuffed his hands in his pocket, his eyes looking at the two, with an expression that made it clear he cared ever so little about all of this. "You two are making a ruckus, I just woke from a pretty bad nap and I really dont need this now. So why dont you cram it ya? Besides, something tells me out of all the genius plans you two ever so brilliant people could come up with, this has to be your worst. I mean come on, If this Fairy Tail master guy, kicked your guild's ass some time ago, don't you think he could kick both your asses in a few seconds with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back?" He asked, a smirk on his face as brought his head up a bit now looking down at the men. "Roaches who've been stomped on, should really just stay squished. Its rather repulsive seeing those things run around without a head and causing issues for others just because they cant accept defeat~"
@Nim

09ee227081a35debd3832143af147b52.gif

Emilia Lockhart
The Train Station

The day hadn’t been a good one. She tried to wrack her brain for something positive, but her efforts were fruitless. By the way she kept her hood up, concealing a good part of her features, and how she rubbed at the fresh cuts upon her knuckles, anyone could figure that out. Her exterior was, in every way possible, a very loud GET AWAY FROM ME. Not that she would utter a word if anyone attempted to spark up a conversation with her. No, her lips were sealed. They had been since Clover Town.

Magnolia was just the next stop on her journey. To where? She had no idea. Emilia needed time to collect herself, if such a thing was even possible, and taking the train to anywhere and everywhere seemed like a good enough idea. Back home wasn’t an option for her after what had occurred. However, Magnolia was the home of a new guild. Yes, she had heard that, somewhat interested, because she did need to find a proper place to hang her hat, eventually. So there was that, if she could muster up enough courage. Probably not.

Sat upon the train, head hung, she somehow fell asleep. It had been a long time since she had gotten a proper night’s sleep, and the rest was much needed. But it didn’t last long. She jolted awake when the train screeched to a stop, the passengers all collecting their items to exit, only to be halted by two men who raised their voices in a smug attempt to coerce the guild master of Fairy Tail into revealing themself, and facing them.

Well, that was interesting, but it was time for Emilia to leave. Her heartbeat was already picking up, a lump forming in her throat at the sight of the crowd. Fixing her hood upon her head, she got to her feet and attempted to push through the crowd to the exit, however, she might have stepped on someone’s foot… maybe someone important… She hoped not.

“Shit…”

Last edited by a moderator:
Quill Neviris

Outside of Fairy Tail, Magnolia

The way to Magnolia and Fairy Tail was finally at its end. Quill was finally going to reach the guild after hearing even more rumours about it and being quite curious about how it really looked, how the people were there and what kind of trouble this guild could potentially bring with it, as all wizard guilds involved some kind of bad trouble, or at the very least, they had always seemed that way to him. Realizing he still needed to try and think more positively on this, Quill kept walking forward.

Magnolia was certainly a busy city, and the place seemed extremely filled with life. It really reminded him of home, of Crocus, and how the capital could be at times of celebrations and the such. If this place was going to be like this every day, Quill could certainly get easily used to living here.

Finally, he spotted the Guild mark and the building. He had finally reached it. His current biggest curiosity and biggest worry. Before Quill could think too much further of how to even approach the building and the people inside, he spotted a small crowd outside, with a bit of shouts that could be heard to the distance. By the time he had finally came forward, he saw a man giving some kind of half assed statement to what looked like a young lady and pushed her to the ground with force.

To his amazement, both people had the Fairy Tail mark on their bodies. Was this the type of guild this place was? A place where people treat each other like they're nothing? While thinking if he should even interfere, a very large man had gone out of the crowd, bumping himself into the man and then kneeling to offer his aid to the young girl. Being unsure of what he should do, Quill decided to wait for the time being, but his right hand went into his pouch and softly grasped a pen and his notebook.

Reactions: MrStoryTeller
The two men turned to look at the sudden guy who decided to call them out as roaches who should stay squished. Both looked at each briefly before seemingly deciding on something together, as they shared a nod and then one approached the train cabin a bit more, while the second man approached Ken slightly.

The man who approached Ken, who was shorter than his mate, yet even skinnier, could almost be described as a Skeleton with skin and faded brown hair. He gave all the civilians a chill down their spine, and quickly enough, many who were standing behind Ken would begin running away from the station, as even they could feel something was incredibly off now. The man simply smiled as he pointed towards the cabin "Didn't you hear? Even trash can be dug up. And unfortunately for mister big shot in the cabin. he gets to see us be dug up, regardless of what he or you want."

"Yeah! You tell 'em Mixer!" The taller man suddenly yelled, and Mixer became clearly irritated at his mate, though he would not turn away from staring at Ken "I'll give you one chance to escape with all the little people before things turn rough. Cause trust me, this aint gonna be pretty, no matter how it goes for either side."

As he said that, Mixer would suddenly spread his arms wide, which would ever so slightly reveal there are bombs-shaped objects strapped onto the man, underneath his clothes "Today, the Wyvern will take down the Fairies! We will make sure no one ever takes our rightful place ever again!" Mixer shouted, all the while his taller mate reached the door of the train cabin and got onto the entrance, a bit sinister smile on his face.

At this point, the crowd would be entirely on the run towards the outside, although a few people would be tackled by each other as a woman accidently stepped on a foot of one, starting a chain reaction of people falling on each other.
[/fieldbox]

A large man came out of the crowd, bumped past Alberto and then kneeled down towards Eve, showing her kindness as he asked if she was alright. She slightly nodded "I'm fine, not hurt. At least, not physically." Even said as she gave another angry stare towards Alberto. As Chuck was now up close, he would be able to properly see Eve Now. She would appear more like a teen than a woman up close, with strong determination in her eyes. She quickly realized staying on the ground could be worrying others, so she quickly stood up and patted herself lightly before offering a soft smile to Chuck.

"Thanks for coming forward. I appreciate it." Eve quickly told him before turning to look at Alberto. Looking at him and how he stood, her eyes would become a bit more fearful now "Alberto, don't do anything foolish." She quickly called out to him.

While the crowd around them didn't phase Alberto once bit, getting bumped into by a man, even if that man was much larger than him, was unacceptable to him. Did he not know who he was? Did this man wish to get a remainder of the power Alberto used when he helped Master Ivo by agreeing to save Magnolia, while the Master took off to save that little, pathetic port town? Surely this man knew, but chose to go aid the wrong side of the arguement anyway.

He clapped his hands together, and a deck of cards would appear, floating in front of him "You are a brat. Brats should learn their place, and your place isn't to get peoples attention, or cause people to ignore the real heroes." Alberto said with a cold voice as he revealed an empty card "I think the master wouldn't mind if I trapped you inside this, as long as I claimed it was for your safety. It wouldn't be harming you, after all. Just letting me choose to put you where I won't need to hear your whiny voice for a while." He said, clearly knowing to not throw injury or death threats around, but still being deadly serious about trapping her in a card.

As things appeared to intensify from the side of Alberto, and fear became present in Eve's expression, the surrounding crowd would become ever more curious. Many begun whispering on what they thought would happen at the end, and if the big man would intervene any further in guild affairs he was not a part of.
[/fieldbox]

OUTSIDE FAIRY TALE

Chuck was kneeling next to the young girl. Now that he was up close to her, she looked more like a young girl than a women, which only made him more upset that his man pushed a child. Chucked watched her raised and he gave her a small smile and nod when she mentioned that she was ok.

She started to address the man that pushed her, calling him Alberto, and Chuck was also starring at him, but with more anger in his gaze than concern. Alberto started saying things to the girl about brats should be put in there place and learn there manners. "Is this what Fairy Tale is?" Chucks thoughts were racing but quickly stopped when he saw Alberto pull out a card that was empty. Chuck could feel the magic coming from the card. Maybe this was his power? He was saying something about the Master wouldn't mind if he trapped the girl in the card.

The man clearly must have forgotten Chuck was there as Chuck ended up stepping between the two, making sure the girl was behind him. Chuck focused his gaze on Alberto, "I came here in search of the guild Fairy Tale. Noting from your symbol you have, I would say you are a member and this girl looks to be one as well. Is this how guild members treat each other here? Are you not family!" The earth below Chuck started to rumble and crack. Bits of earth started to fly up and wrap around his fist. "Maybe I made a mistake in coming here. I hope to talk with the master of this guild before I make any misjudgment, one thing is certain though, as long as my presence is here," the earth cracked and rocks began to stick to Chuck's hand forming a kind of boxing glove, "you will bring no harm to this girl. Understood?" Chuck would not make the first move. He would leave that to Alberto, but Chuck would not hesitate to finish this fight.

Ken Tanaka
Currently Guild less

Ken stood there in his relaxed position as he listened to the two radical men shout. Finding their stupidity to be mind numbing he said nothing as his eyes moved from the two men to the cabin they were currently occupied with. 'Some big shot huh? I take it thats the guy they are causing all this fuss about?' He wondered his eyes going back to the man when he saw the other open his coat and reveal a crap tone of objects in it that seemed to be bombs. "A suicide bomber?" Closing his eyes he listened as people started to scatter once they fully understood the danger of the situation, alas among the sound of people running, he also heard the sound of crashing and cussing, people had fallen, and were being tripped over it seemed. Of course this meant that these people would have a harder time leaving should the situation get bad. And judging from the sound of things....it wasn't going to be pretty.

A moment of silence passed before Ken simply shrugged. "...….Ya..... I'm not getting paid....I dont care." Utter apathy in his words. With a wave of his hand he turned on his heel and with that walked away from the scene. He knew attacking the man outright would cause issues, there was the possibility of death, if those things were explosives, he had no clue how strong they were. While he wouldn't get all that hurt for the most part, the civilians could, not to mention the people that could still be in the train. So, all he could do now was just, leave.....ish. He took a turn behind a pillar as he casually made his way out, and as soon as he was behind it (and out of the line of sight of the two men) his body shifted completely into sand. Clothes and all. In that moment he dispersed himself, allowing the grains to go every which direction as to make it harder to see/notice all the sand grains.

Though his body was separate, he moved with one will and mind, the grains after dispersing went towards the roof of the train station, still remaining out of sight, moving swiftly he was soon directly above the man with the bombs. Now, hopefully with surprise on his side he regained his human form and fell to the ground right behind the man with the bombs and the man that was facing the train. In an instant he placed his hand on "Mixer's" back and a royal purple magic circle appeared. "Sand Lock!" Instantly sand jetted out of his hand and the grains wrapped all around the man before him. Rather, they wrapped all around his torso, and the top of his shoulders as well as his thighs. With this spell, he compacted the sand heavily around the area he saw the bombs while also making it increasingly difficult to move the others arms and legs. "Seriously, roaches should just stay squashed~" While his main focus was on the man in front of him, he most certainly didn't forget about the other's presence.
@Nim @aprilrose

The surrounding crowd begun getting more excited for what seemed like a potential fight between the Card Trickster, Alberto, and the unknown man who decided to step up and state Alberto will not be touching the girl. As a boxing glove made from earth formed around the stranger's hand, the people started whispering even more, being ever more curious about the man and what he intended to do to stop Alberto.

Eve and Alberto both stood and watched as the man came and placed himself between the two of them. While Eve merely stood there and watched, listening to what he had to say, Alberto had little interest in hearing out what the man had to say.

However, Alberto make his cards go into his sleeves and vanish, causing the crowd to whisper in a rather loud manner once more. Giving the man a cold stare, he would shake his head slightly "I would've taken you up on a fight any other day, if you were an enemy and if we did not have so many innocent bystanders to worry about. So," Alberto suddenly turned his attention to all the people around "I apologize to everyone who was hoping to see a wizard fight, but no such thing shall occur today, in order to keep you safe, just as I have kept you safe before!"

As he finished speaking, Alberto would take a couple of steps towards the path into the guild. Giving Eve and the man an irritated stare, he would continue into the guild hall, quickly vanishing from sight.

As the disappointed crowd would started moving away from the site, Eve would tap the man's arm "Thanks for that, although I doubt he would've actually gone with it anyway. Ever since Fairy Tail saved Magnolia, he became the most known wizard in the city from our guild. He's been swallowing all the fame he can get ever since. He isn't the same person as he was before." She told the man with a gentle, yet somewhat sad smile.

"I'm Eve. As you did say before, I am a member of Fairy Tail. You can call me the caretaker of the guild hall, although everyone contributes to keeping the place in proper shape. And the Master-" Eve would stop mid sentence as she noticed another man who stood in front of the entryway into the Guild "Can I help you?" She asked, wondering about the other man's intentions.
[/fieldbox]
@RoleplayE

Quill Neviris

Outside of Fairy Tail, Magnolia

Watching with some nervousness at the unfolding things in front of him, Quill couldn't believe it. The Fairy Tail member decided to try and threaten to put the other member into a card? Trap her? That kind of behavior just seemed outright off to him. There was no way in hell he would want to join such a guild.

As he tried to start and move out of the crowd, he found himself being stuck in place as more people tried to push forward to see what was going on, and Quill could suddenly not make out what the second, large man was saying at all. The crowd suddenly calmed down, and Quill found himself almost thrown outside of the crowd, as he could hear once more the first man's words. He apologized to the crowd that they wouldn't be seeing a wizard's fight today in order to keep them safe. Maybe this man had a tiny bit of sense in his head after all.

With the crowd moving away, Quill could see the girl begin to talk to the larger man. Turning a bit to the side, he realized what he was finally facing. The entrance to Fairy Tail. It didn't have anything too big or flashy about it, aside from the guilds name being above the entrance in large letters, next to the guild marking.

Before he could take it all in properly, he suddenly heard someone talk to him from the side. Looking, he saw the girl from before. She had the Fairy Tail mark on the back of her hand, in violet. When he realized what she had asked, Quill bowed towards her "Nice to meet you, I'm Quill Neviris. I heard about the guild a month ago and I came to see it for myself, although if being truthful, what I saw wasn't overly encouraging." He said, speaking very fast before he got up from his bow.

OUTSIDE FAIRY TALE

As Chuck watched the man walk away and back into the hall, he loosened his grip and let the earth fall back to the ground. As much as he wanted to, Chuck was on the side of Alberto. He didn’t want to endanger these civilians at all. The young girl introduced herself as Eve and she was the caretaker of the guild. Before Chuck could introduce himself, the girl’s attention shifted to a young man behind Chuck.

Chuck was able to catch his name, Quill, and that he was here to check out Fairy Tale like himself. It definitely must be a popular place if another person is here to join up. Quill had a point though about the events that just happened. Was Alberto really that strong to have saved the whole city? Could Chuck have won that fight just now? He shook the thoughts from his head and walked to retrieve his bag.

When he got back to Quill and Eve, he looked down at them. “I came to speak with the master of this hall. I will know better if my place is here afterwards. Eve was it? Is the master in?”

Emilia Lockhart
The Train Station

Witnessing a great many people falling over as they attempted to exit the train, Emilia cursed, wishing to drive herself into a deep dark hole. To her, every little mistake was a grand one, brought on by the bad luck which she carried with her. If she got as far away from this train station as possible, then perhaps less people would get hurt. That would sound illogical to anyone listening, but she knew the danger that she was, and the danger that these men proposed, and combined, it was not worth attempting to help.

But she couldn’t leave. She halted in her steps to, instead of racing away, aid many of the people into getting up. Emilia, as gently as she possibly could be, took the time to help an elderly woman up and pushed her along a bit, before she was on her way. Once everyone seemed to safe leaving the train, she stood, idle, trying to wrack her brain for a solution to the problem. Normally, she would not even try, but for some reason her feet were glued to the spot where she stood. There could be more people in the train, not to mention the guild master of Fairy Tail, who could probably protect themself, but still… She couldn’t move.

Ahead she spotted the unnamed man entering the train, and after a moment of biting down on her bottom lip in thought, she called out to him: “Hey. Where do you think you’re going?”

Watching as Ken supposedly decided to walk away and vanish from his line of sight, Mixer let out his laughter "So much for talking such big talk, you piece of shi-"

He was cut short when he suddenly felt a hand touch his back, and then sand came surrounding him and locking him in place. Seeing the sand force his limbs against his body, Mixer felt irritated for a moment but then begun laughing again, this time even more loudly than before "You're an outright moron, aint'cha? Pulling off such a dumbass move without knowing what triggers the little babies on me? You're as good as dead, along with everyone else in here!" He shouted.

By the time of his shout, the station had been cleared of the civilians that were out on the platform, but there were still those who remained on the train cabin, including Fairy Tail's Guild Master. Even if it was a lot less casualties than Mixer initially planned for, it was still certainly something. And because both he and his partner weren't intending on staying alive to be captured, it would all seem like it was Fairy Tail's fault at the end of it. They were the target, they were the cause.

Mixer gave off a nasty smile as he started taking a deep breath, feeling the small bombs that laid on him become pressured between his body and the sand. After a few moments, a muffled cracking sound would be heard from underneath the coat of sand "You're dead, you bastard." Miser whispered as he let his breath out and knew the cracking of a single bomb would be enough trigger to cause them all to blow in a chain reaction.

-------------------------------------------------​

The other man, who stepped onto the train cabin, heard a woman call out to him "Whadaya mean where am I going? into this cabin, obviously." He said, and started stepping inside. Before even a moment would pass, he would suddenly be thrown out of the cabin and sent flying across the platform, hitting the high part of the wall opposite of the train, before falling onto the ground.

Even though the taller man appeared beaten up, he stood up and smiled "Ya coward! Ya Fairy Coward! Hiding behind stuff like that ain't gonna help ya!" The man said "Not as long as Rush is around!" Rush called out to the cabin, raising his arms and prepared to perform something, only to realize what his partner had begun. Smiling, he spotted the woman who spoke to him before and aimed his hands at her, clearly planning something nasty.

"Ya better come out and help little Fairy! Cause otherwise, its gonna be a whole 'nother world of pain over here!" Rush called out, forming a magic circle and sending a strong gust of wind directly at Emilia.
[/fieldbox]
@aprilrose
@SolemnOath

[fieldbox="Fairy Tail Guild Hall, yellowgreen"]
Hearing the response of Quill, Eve nodded slightly "Unfortunately, I can fully understood any feelings of doubt you may have, following what just happened." She said, and then turned to look at the man "That is the name, yeah. And the Master isn't here just yet, but he should be arriving soon. He was off seeing the local Council Branch again, but he sent me a message he was on his way back an hour ago. So he shouldn't take long." She answered and took a step into the guild.

Turning to look at both men, Eve gave them a smile "Why don't you both wait here for the Master to arrive? I can offer you a hot meal and a place to rest, even if you aren't going to be a part of the guild. It's part of our 'Open Door' Policy." She offered "Even if you are not hungry, or sleepy, you can just sit down and enjoy the-"

Eve cut herself as she turned to look inside and realized most members were out on a job right now, with just her and Alberto being present currently. As no one was there in the hall itself, she had to assume that Alberto went to his room in the paid living quarters, part of the services that were only offered to Guild members. A permanent home for them to have.

"Well, maybe I could keep you company until the Master's return? With so few members in the guild, it can get like this quite often." Eve said, sounding a bit lonely.
[/fieldbox]

Quill Neviris

Fairy Tail Guild hall, Magnolia

Hearing what the larger man said, Quill nodded slightly, feeling that meeting the Guild Master would be the best approach for this. As Eve explained that the master wasn't around but they could still wait here and be offered a meal, Quill felt that he was a bit hungry, but he wasn't sure if he wanted a free meal, even if they had an 'Open Door', which sounded a bit weird for a wizard guild to have. As Eve suddenly cut herself off, Quill follow her sight into the hall itself and couldn't help but look around.

interior_of_fairytail_guild_by_sampung_piso-d5bw99d.jpg
For a guild that was supposed to be small and rather new, this was an incredibly big guild hall, Quill thought to himself. It looked impressive with its size, and yet it also had some kind of homely warmth to it. It had inviting colours, and the way everything was arranged looked to him as though they were made especially inviting, for anyone, not just wizards.

He was certainly up for asking a meal while they wait for the Guild Master to arrive, one that he would pay for, but then he turned to look at the man besides him "I think that sounds like a good plan. No better place to wait for a Guild Master than within his own Guild Hall, right?" He said with a slight smile.

@RoleplayE

Ken Tanaka
Currently Guild less

"Honestly? Your voice is ear grating, how about you stow it ya?" With that the more grains of sand were created and they slithered up from the body to the man's neck, mouth, and even his nose. Blocking off his ability to breathe, along with that he held the sand lock firm. He made sure not to tighten the sand any more than it already was, for as it stood he was ignorant to how these bombs worked, which meant a number of things could set them off. The sand around the man's body was heavily layered and compact, should the bombs blow, a great deal of their damage would certainly be taken by the sand allowing for less deadly force to affect things around it. Much like a person throwing their body onto a bomb to lower the casualties, Ken was using his sand to do just that. Yet he didn't want the bombs to go off if possible, hence why he was intending to get the man to pass out first. Not kill, no, even in this situation (where he had every right to do so), he swore he would avoid it if at all possible. Sadly for the bomber, the sand that was around his body was constricting his hands arms and legs, not allowing room for him to claw at his face to allow him to breathe, he could most certainly try, but Ken's control over the sand would make such effort anything but easy.

As he did this, his eyes went over to the partner of this man who had been tossed suddenly from the train with a great deal of force. However! Rather than stay down like a sensible person (then again, these two seemed to be anything but sensible), he not only got back up, but he aimed his hands for what seemed to be the only civilian left in the train station. "Hey! Woman! Watch it!" He shouted, despite some of his focus being on the woman and her situation, he didn't move from his spot, as he wanted to make sure the bomber had passed out before he did anything that could give the man a chance to escape.
@Nim @aprilrose

Emilia Lockhart
The Train Station

Emilia’s eyebrow only arched as the man dismissed her with a cocky remark. If he really wanted to be so smug about his unlawful actions, then she wouldn’t give him the chance to run. These two were really so pathetic that they would risk their lives as a result of their pride being wounded. In times like these, she was glad for the fact that she was pitiful, but not this pitiful.

When he was thrown out of the cabin, Emilia halted in her steps towards him, surmising that the fabled Fairy Tail guild master was inside. She opened her mouth, about to speak, when the bomber sent a gust of wind in her direction, and she was thrown backwards, barely hearing Ken’s warning. Her body met with one of the pillars, which was enough to keep her mobile for a time, as the wind rushed through her blonde hair.

Emilia attempted to regain her footing; if she could focus, two feet on the ground, then she could crush anything, including… well, the ground itself. It was not a fact that she was happy for, but it was useful in this situation. Releasing a low growl of anger, she sent the ground cracking towards the man, flame burning within her purple eyes.

INSIDE THE GUILD HALL

Chuck followed Eve inside the hall and to his sights, the place was very big and welcoming. He had not been in a guild before that had an “open door policy” for both mages and no mages. It was different but glad to know they cared about everyone.

“I would love a hot meal. Haven’t had one in a long time actually. A tall beer to wash it down with as well” Chuck began to walk towards one of the tables to wait, looking back at Quill. “You are free to join me young man if you would like seeing as we are both waiting on the master to arrive.”

Hearing the Sand Wizard's remark, Mixer felt as the sand would start entering his mouth and nose, and even though he felt as the air was being blocked off, he couldn't help but keep on smiling. Without being able to say a word, he kept mouth the word 'Dead'. He would feel as the cracked bomb between the sand and his body would begin heating up, and Mixer tried to laugh, only to choke further on the sand that was already blocking off his air supplies. It wouldn't take much longer, and the man would pass out, but the heat from the cracked bomb would continue grow. It would get to a heat where even the sand covering it, despite being layered on top of it, would start to slightly steam up.
-----------------​

Seeing his gust of wind blow the woman backwards, Rush would smile before seeing the woman's response. He quickly pointed his hands at the ground, but before he would manage to use another Wind spell, the ground would crack underneath him, causing him to lose his balance and drop onto the cracked ground. While he was still surprised at the fact she was a wizard, Rush aimed his his hands at the woman once more and called out "Wind Twister!". What appeared a dense, yet small tornado formed and started to go in Emilia's direction almost immediately.

Before Rush could try and send another attack after, the ground would further crack underneath him, making him drop onto the ground once more. While facing the ground, Rush would suddenly turn his attention to what sounded like very heavy footsteps that came from the direction of the Train Cabin. Was the Fairy Coward Master finally coming out to join the Fray? Was he going to take all of them out for causing such a mess in his town? Rush could only imagine the possibilities.

A moment later, however, he recalled the hit he suffered from the man. Feeling furious, Rush aimed his hands at the train cabin "Die you bastard!" Rush shouted, clearly ready to perform yet another spell, but this time aimed at the train itself.
[/fieldbox]
@SolemnOath
@aprilrose

[fieldbox="Fairy Tail Guild Hall, yellowgreen"]
Hearing the response of both man, Eve clapped her hands together "Alright then! While you two go settle down where ever you want in here, I'll go and start getting to work on the meals! One for Quill and one meal and a tall beer for..." Eve stopped and walked closer to where the older man had chosen to sit down.

"I deeply apologize, I think I either missed you name or hadn't given you a chance to introduce yourself at all mister. Either way, it was rude of me to do so." Eve stated with an apologetic smile "And even if you heard my first name, allow me to do a proper introduction too. I'm Eve Dewey, member of Fairy Tail since a year ago, D Ranked. Also known as Fairy Tail's Caretaker. Nice to meet you." The young girl would say, offering a polite bow as she did, and then briefly turning to look at Quill "Nice to meet you as well, of course!" She quickly added before going back to look at the man who sat in front of her.
[/fieldbox]

Quill Neviris

Fairy Tail Guild hall, Magnolia

Seeing the older man's response, Quill felt a bit more at ease. It was certainly more comforting knowing he wouldn't be sitting there all by himself. Upon hearing the man also offer him to join, he nodded "I'd be happy to take you on that offer. Usually nice to have company, right?" He said.

As he walked towards the same table as the other man, Quill heard Eve get excited and immediately choose to make a meal for him as well. Before he could speak a word, however, Eve approached them both and apologized for her rudeness in not letting the older man introduce himself, and then politely introduced herself. So she was D ranked even though she was a year in the guild? Did that mean they needed to wait that long to rank up, or did that mean she just didn't have that much experience even though she had been in the guild for a year? He had questions that begun filling up his head, but Quill decided to wait and let the older man introduce himself.

@RoleplayE

Ken Tanaka
Currently Guild less

"About time you stowed it." Ken whispered as he removed the sand from the man's mouth and nose once he was certain the guy passed out. Alas, he didn't get the chance to relish in the man's silence as his attention was turned to the bomb that was being covered by the sand. He saw the smoke and steam start to rise up, indications that something caused the bomb to trigger and it was mere moments from blowing up. Cursing under his breath, his eyes dashed around to see the current situation. Most of the civilians had left, all he currently saw was the woman who was engaged in combat with the other man, no one else was in sight. Of course people could still be on the train. "This thing is going to blow! If your own the train get your asses off it now!" He snapped, making sure he was loud enough for anyone to hear him.

With that he focused his attention back on the bomb. Holding out both hands two magical circles appeared more sand appeared and started to wrap around the man and the bomb. With a spin of his hand he made it so the man's back was now facing him while he held him a foot off the ground. With his other hand he took a breath before swiftly moving his hand in a downward swipe, which caused some unused sand to form a blade which cut deep into the sand lock. There was just enough precision that he was able to cut the jacket from behind, which allowed the unconscious man to easily slip from it.

In an instant he made the sand collapse onto the bomb, tightening his hold over it several times over. Seeing the burning grains he knew he couldn't do anything else. If he ran out of the station with the bomb innocents were guaranteed to die, however if he stayed here, and compacted the blast as much as possible, then there was a chance death could be avoided. Using a massive amount of sand to the point that it allowed a sphere. This sphere was six foot in diameter of heavily compacted sand, as he did this he also moved the sphere some distance from the unconscious man, to the place he deemed to be the safest location as there was no trains or people there. "I dont know how strong the blast is! If you aint leaving! You better get down!"
@Nim @aprilrose

Fairy Tale Hall

As Chuck listened to Eve fully introduce herself, it did occur to him that he hadn’t given his name yet. He was so wrapped up in why he was here and then the incident with Alberto that it just slipped his mind. “My apologies for not properly introducing myself. My name is Chuck Lionheart. Pleasure to make both of your acquaintances.” Chuck threw on a cheezy smile and nodded to both of them. Eve smiled and acknowledged him and then turned on her heels and headed off somewhere. Leaving just himself and Quill to talk.

“So, young Quill was it? What are you here looking for?”

(short post, not much to go off in the guild right now though.)