Fairy Tail AU: Open Haven IC

xx8ckfg-png.162549

Daniel James "DJ" Greenwood
Currently on the train
@PurpleSnowDrop @Cush Almighty@SolemnOath @Nim

DJ waited for Kens response but he seemed like his usual self DJ's strength was starting to fade again when Pompei showed up. "Ha, we'll I don't mind sitting next to Ken but since you asked Pompei." He nodded tword Ken and sat down next to Pompei. Vierra finally showed up and handed DJ a basket filled with something that smelled delicious. "Good Morning Vierra and thank you." He set the basket between him and Pompei and relaxed in his seat.

He was kind of quiet for a while as he regained his magic. It was his own fault getting so worked up, he must have strengthened everything in his ring to the strength of a diamond. Strengthening magic was draining and depending on the hardness it could burn through his magic. He was quiet but smiled as he looked onto his teammates.

pompom-small-jpg.162547

Pompey Glashion

Finally, the gang was all aboard the train cart and just in time, it was about to leave the train station. They heard the sound of the engine roar and it starting to move on the tracks towards Hargeon. Pompey kept a smile on her face as they left the station and occasionally glanced at the window. "So...let's get to know each other. Would anyone like to share anything about themselves?" She looked at each of her guildmates with a smile waiting for one of them to speak up.

"Hmm, I guess I'll go first. I am the city-state of Glacier located in Iceberg. Now you guys might know that already, but I was also a proud member of the city's greatest guild, the Scarlet Stars. My Father served as the guild master and trained me in Flame-make magic." Pompey would leave it at that, she wasn't going go on and on about past. Better change it to something easier to talk about. "Ever since I was a kid I loved one thing..." She paused and looked around the table. "Eating! I just might love it more than enjoying a drink." Pompey never saying she was getting drunk to people, it wasn't a good look. "If I can't drink the lot of you under the table, I can surely out eat all of you. I can't wait to get to Hargeon now that I think about it. I can't wait to try all they're seafood dishes. Maybe they'll have shark or squid, I've haven't got try those yet." Pompey kept up her smile as she spoke with them.

Pompey wasn't sure if anyone of them cared, but she wanted to at least try to make some conversation. "How about you guys. Anything you guys want to share?" Pompey looked at both Ken and Viera that sat together across from Dj and her. "You two have never been in a guild before correct. Must be exciting to go on your first job. Since this is new to the both of you, it makes since Ken and me to accompany you two." She then looked directly at Ken. "You picked the highest paying job on the board. You sure you could have handled this without out Dj and me?"

@Nim @Kurogane86 @SolemnOath @PurpleSnowDrop

Reactions: PurpleSnowDrop
Seychelles-hetalia-seychelles-32843520-500-522.jpg

Viera Delmonte

Magnolia Train Station/Train to Hargeon

Viera felt kind of sheepish when Ken mentioned the space between them. She was just going to shift closer to him when he mentioned that he wasn't gonna bite her. For some strange reason she pictured some huge monster that smelled like lavender with enormous teeth chasing her, trying to take a giant bite out of her.

She knew it was completely ridiculous, but she started to giggle slightly.
"I'm afraid I wouldn't taste too good anyways." Viera smirked towards him before moving her head towards the smell of her muffins. "And according to my nephew when he was 3, I don't taste like chocolate, so I think I'm safe." She then moved closer to the sand mage.

The sound of the train starting caused her to flinch and move a little closer towards Ken. She knew this happened everytime she went on a train, and yet the sudden noise still bothered her. The shrill shriek from the whistle nearby had her inwardly groaning.

It was no one's fault, but they were closer to the front of the train then she would have liked. Odds are she was going to have a headache by the time they reached Hargeon knowing her luck. Today just wasn't her day, and it was still morning.

Viera scootched over slightly and gave Ken a weak smile before apologizing under her breath. As the train began to move, Viera started to count down to calm her nerves.

The first mission has begun.

Viera felt the vibrations of the moving train overwhelm her senses, making it difficult for her to see properly. She had forgotten about this part when she and Ken chose this method of traveling.

Taking a deep breath, Viera focused on centering herself, finding a way to calm down. Pompey's voice brought her back to the present. Her history in Glacier was interesting, also making Viera wonder why she would leave.

Then Pompey brought up her love of food. Viera could tell that she was going to have a lot of fun with this lady. She could almost guarantee that if she asked nicely, Pompey wouldn't mind being her taste tester when she cooked.

"Actually Pompey, I was apart of a guild before, technically. I was the Eve of my old guild, I maintained the guild hall and cooked for the men. I almost went out on a mission before, but my brother came home early and put a stop to it."

Pompey's question towards Ken had her remembering the conversation she overheard before they went exploring. Thinking back on their outing together, she didn't really know anything about him. While she was curious, asking him directly wouldn't recieve any true answers and make it more difficult for him to trust them.

"Well, just because a wizard isn't part of a guild, doesn't mean they aren't powerful or not doing missions. It just means that the council hasn't determined their rank yet and they don't receive any of the benefits from a guild." It wasn't an excuse per say, but it was a valid reason that could pass. Viera didn't know why she felt the urge to help him out, he wasn't the nicest person and hadn't done anything to warrant her trust. "It can happen, it was fairly common back at Slyph Labyrinth."

@SolemnOath @Kurogane86@Cush Almighty

Ken Tanaka
Celestial & Sandstorm mage
Fairy Tail Mage

84ad5129f77ddd2b3132231ec48badeb.jpg

Ken's eyes moved from the window to one of the bento boxes he bought as soon as the train started to move. Sadly, due to a few things he had forgotten to get a full meal prior to leaving his home. Which is why he had bought a hefty amount of food at the station. Since the train started to move, he figured now was just as good of a time as any to open it up and eat. As he did so he listened to the conversation the others were having while looking at them from the corner of his eyes. As he ate one of the two meat buns in his box he leaned back a bit, his eyes shifting from Viera only to go look at Pompey as she asked him a question directly. Rather than respond right off the bat, he just took another bite of his bun and casually ate it while looking at her without a word. Namely because he didn't fully intend to answer, well that and he wasn't really sure how to go about answering it.

On one hand, he could have bluntly said he didn't need any help with this mission, that he could probably do it with his eyes closed and hands tied. However......that wasn't how you got allies, and there would be no point in making them feel outright useless....or on the other hand cause a fight between them. That, and what if he told them he could handle it alone? Without their knowledge of having a pervious guild, such ability may seem odd, questionable even. And he didn't want to raise suspicion, hence why he choose to do the job with a group rather than solo.

As he debated over this, his attention went to Viera, and as she spoke he raised a brow. Slightly surprised that she choose to give him a really damn good excuse, rather than question him further. As he listened to her speak, he also watched her a moment, rather curious if he was seeing things or not. Shrugging he ate the last of that bun before looking ahead of him again, for a moment looking at Pompey and then elsewhere.

"I'm not from Fiore. As for where I'm from~Mmm I don't see the importance of telling any of you~Just know that I've done a great deal of traveling to get where I am~" He mused a smirk on his face as he relaxed in his chair. "I'm surprised at how preceptive you are Viera, but like you said, while I may not have been in a guild prior to this. I have done jobs as a guildless mage a few times over. Though I've never had a rank before, so I am curious to see if I can move up and surpass you two, or if I will end up lower~" There was a mirthful tone as he kept an even untelling look on his features as he lied through his teeth on some of the things he said. "As for could I handle the job had a certain someone not invited half the guild that was present? Well, who knows~Water does pose it's side of problems for me, but I think I could possibly manage. At least now, with three extra people, it should be finish with ease~" Forcing a smile when he said this he kept the more cheery tone as he spoke trying his damnest to be 'friendly' despite how it was making him feel a bit sick on the inside .

After he said this, he turned his eyes to Viera once more. "Are you okay though? Do trains make you nauseous or something? Or freaked out?" He asked casually. "If they do, I could probably help calm you down or relax if need be... Though if you have issues with this type of transportation, you probably should have mentioned that the other day."
@Kurogane86
@Cush Almighty
@PurpleSnowDrop

xx8ckfg-png.162549

Currently on the train
@PurpleSnowDrop @Cush Almighty @SolemnOath

DJ put on a smile as his new team worked on getting to know each other. He was finally feeling a bit better when it was his turn. "Well let's see. I'm originally from lamia scale where I've been doing jobs since I was a child. My magic is great for team use as I can buff up my comrades with my attributes magic and strengthen anything with my strengthening magic." DJ's face lost its smile for a second. "I uh, I left for." DJ shook off his frown and replaced it with a smile. "I moved onto a new guild to try to make it as solo magician but I guess old habits die hard." He looked at Pompei. "Oh yeah, I enjoy finding new friends, getting to know people and exploring."

pompom-small-jpg.162547

Pompey Glashion​

Pompey took notice of how Ken treated Viera. He was kind to the girl, never showing her the cold shoulder he would expect him to give. Even back at the bar, Ken defended Viera from Pompey's inconsiderate prying. Maybe this grump had a soft spot for the blind, young girls or possibly both. Viera corrected Pompey's assertion of her being new to a guild. "I apologize. I should have been more specific when saying that. I have a tendency to forget about all the other types of guilds there are." Hearing how her older brother nipped her participation in actual guild jobs was heartbreaking but understandable. "That's unfortunate. Your brother seems like a caring man, but eventually, you must set the caged bird free. If he'd allowed you some freedom earlier, you may have not run off the way you did. He can't protect or control you forever, it was bound to happen eventually." Pompey leaned back in her chair as started to get comfy. The movement of the train was similar to the feeling of a baby being rocked in a cartel. A nap was in her future which was better than staying up waiting to arrive at their destination. The boredom would drive poor Pompey insane before they arrived. She should have brought cards and played Go Fish.

When Ken didn't respond immediately to Pompey question, sweet Viera spoke up for him. "I suppose. I would like to see just how strong he is." Pompey thought back to their original meeting and remembered him playing with sand at the bar. "Your magic involves sand, correct? I wonder what is stronger, my flames or your sand? Will my flames be snuffed out or will your sand become glass for me to shatter? " She shot Ken a whimsical smile. Knocking this one off his high horse would so sweet. Then again, he could outrageously strong and that would be equally as exciting.

Ken noted Viera perceptiveness, well at least after he declined to give the exact whereabouts of his home. Pompey shrugged, he'll let it slip eventually. Liquor him up one day and slowly coax the information out of him. When he mentioned raising in rank, he sounded quite cheerful and even put on a smile. Ken's attempt at a smile made Pompey's skin crawl, the way his face remained stiff and untelling was one thing, but she'd grown accustomed to that arrogant smirk of his. An actual smiling didn't look right on him. He looked almost sick. She didn't even know he was capable of doing such a thing. When he told her of his difficulty with water, Pompey could relate. "Indeed. Water is the enemy to both sand and fire. We better watch out for Viera. And with DJ strengthing her magic we'll be in a heap of trouble if we piss her off."

DJ mention he'd been doing work for his previous guild since he was a boy. "Me too, with my Daddy being guild master, I couldn't avoid working even if I wanted too." She then wondered what was possible with his strengthing magic. "So since you originally intended to strike out on your own, what can you do for yourself with strengthing magic? Can you strengthen your fist or do you use weapons of some sort to get the job done?"

@Nim @SolemnOath @PurpleSnowDrop @Kurogane86

Reactions: SolemnOath
.Viera.jpg

Viera Delmonte

Train to Hargeon

He was lying. Almost everything Ken was saying was a lie, and she just helped him. Although he tried to sound friendly, his heart rate increased during his speech, not to mention his change of tone and breathing. He spoke in a steady cadence with a, what she could only guess was his version of a friendly tone, however, it differed just enough to put her on edge. Maybe Viera was over analyzing and imagining things, but she just couldn't shake the feeling that he wasn't being completely honest. The noise must have been getting to her, that was the only plausible explanation. Viera knew that distrusting her teammate before a mission would never end well and that she should just put it all behind her. But his comment about regaining his 'S' class ranking and the lying was raising her suspicions. Things just weren't adding up, and she couldn't help but feel that someone was going to get seriously hurt the longer he kept quiet.

Although he was a complete jerk most of the time, Viera liked him. There was just something about him that drew her to him, she wanted to be his friend, for him to trust her. She couldn't explain why she felt this way, maybe it was because he was so anti-social or pushed everyone away. Maybe she was trying to find someone with similar traits as her brother and latched onto Ken as the next best thing. It just made no sense, she knew next to nothing about him, and his 'backstory' revealed nothing about him.

And yet, even though he was insulting all of them, he still noticed her own discomfort and asked about her own well-being. His concern was the only genuine thing he had said so far. Of the things she knew about Ken, Viera could say without a shadow of a doubt that she was probably his favourite person in this guild so far. Well goes to show that having a pretty face goes a long way and If her career as a wizard didn't pan out, she could always count on that.

Viera shifted in her seat so she was facing towards Ken while he addressed her. Pushing aside her concerns about him, and the discomfort she had being on the train, she gave him a little smile. "I'm alright, it has just been a long morning." She could hear the brakes pressing up against the tracks as the train started to bend around a corner. The smile on her face dropped instantly as she flinched at the screeching noise. Viera ended up raising her right hand up to her ear trying to block the noise for the most part. "I know it's nobody's fault but my own, but we are a little too close to the front of the train for comfort. The noise is a little overwhelming, but it's fine. I'll remember for next time" She tilted her head slightly and tried to smile once more, however she knew it was fake. "You don't need to worry about it, but thanks for the concern." She placed her hand on his arm for a second before bringing it back to her lap.

Shifting back towards the centre of the compartment, Viera tried to not to think about the issues with Ken anymore and focus on Pompey as she spoke. When the other woman mentioned Viera running away from home, she could feel her blood freeze. Last time she checked she hadn't told anyone about that, she kept that fact to herself. Try as she might she could feel her pain and anguish rising to the surface at the mere mention of Marco. It was just a really shitty morning so far, and this seemed to be the tip of the iceberg. "What makes you so certain that I ran away? Just because my brother worries about my well being doesn't mean that I'm not my own person or that I can't live my own life. He never controlled every aspect of my life, I wasn't some guiled bird in a cage. You don't know anything about him or what he's had to sacrifice, so you have no right to judge him." Although she wasn't yelling, her voice was raised enough to be above her normal speaking volume. Her feelings of guilt seemed to rise up and choke her, making her feel extremely overwhelmed.

Her head was pounding, her emotions all over the place and were still raw from her conversation with Marco earlier. Although she knew to lash out at Pompey wasn't right, she didn't care. Viera knew that the longer she spent in the compartment while she was in this mood, the more toxic she would become. "I need some air." She said before standing up and walking towards the door. She ended up bumping into the wall just beside the doorway and cursed. Quickly moving towards the door she started walking away from the compartment, arms on either side of the walls bracing herself as she made her way towards the rear of the train.

@SolemnOath
@Cush Almighty
@Kurogane86

Ken Tanaka
Fairy Tail Mage

84ad5129f77ddd2b3132231ec48badeb.jpg

Ken was silent for the most part as he listened to the others speak, having finished his small meal, he now rested his first on his cheek as he leaned up against the window. On occasion he would look out of it, but for the most part his eyes were on whoever was talking. He listened as the water mage spoke, making him aware of her issues, though trying to down play it. Ken could see the discomfort with ease on her features, as they turned the bend and the screeching of the wheels made their way through this all. "Ah." He stated simply. "I'll keep a mental note of that for when we head back. I didn't think about your sensitive senses." He had to admit there was a bit of fault of his own as well. While it wasn't his priority, it still wouldn't have hurt if he thought a bit more about the fact that Viera sense were far more delicate than anyone else's. Things he could ignore with ease, could be quite painful for her. Still, a mistake was just that, a mistake. Both of them will learn from it, and with this knowledge upon completing the job, the ride back should be far easier, at least for her. If not....well there was a good chance he could help her out going back, though it would depend on how well she handled heights.

With his attention going to the fire mage, he couldn't help but raise a brow at the woman's comments. Finding them on the strange side. "You are quite the presumptuous person." He mused when Pompey mentioned Viera had ran off from her siblings. "Just so you are fully aware. Someone can choose to leave siblings or family members for a trillion of reasons, and it might not be due to them wanting to run away." He hummed, a soft laugh leaving his lips as it was amusing, the mention of family, running from them...familiar, and amusing. While he personally never had asked Viera about this, he didn't enjoy the idea of just assuming someone's situation. Sure, he found fun in assuming what a person may say or do...but constructing a backstory for a person that he knew little to nothing about is how one narrows their view of said person.

"As for who would win~" He hummed, his eyes moving to the window once more. "My sand." that was all he said, but the confidence in his words was undeniable to say the least. Whether this was all bravado or if there was semblance of truth behind his words was anyone's guess. He was about to make a few more comments on the other things she had said, however before he could, Viera spoke up, with a tone that mildly surprised Ken. Choosing not to be stupid and interrupt her, he merely listened as he kept his eyes on the window.

Once she was done, he looked over at Viera, watching as she got up to get a breather. "That...is one reason not to presume too much." He stated before shrugging as he leaned back. While Ken was curious of the water mages well being, he choose not to go after he and question her. She needed air, besides, he wasn't 'friends' with the girl. So there was no true reason for him to be all that concerned. "As much as I enjoy conversing with the lot of you, and hearing your lovely voices. I want to rest a bit before we get there."

With that, he shut his eyes, while not fully sleep, he was attempting to doze off. Not just to get in some shut eye, but in hopes this train ride would pass in a blink of an eye.
@PurpleSnowDrop @Cush Almighty @Kurogane86

xx8ckfg-png.162549

Currently on the train
[IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/18/18379.jpg?1536478652[/IMG] PurpleSnowDrop [IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/18/18836.jpg?1536609127[/IMG] Cush Almighty [IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/21/21858.jpg?1533998737[/IMG] SolemnOath

DJ listened to their conversation and thought about it. Pompei would have the advantage over sand since heated sand turns to melted glass, but Vierra would take them both out. She could extinguish Pompei's flames and make it do that Ken's sand is wet and unable to stick. He thought about it a little more and figured there was alot of factors although out of them all DJ was the only non-elemental. Pompei started talking about how he could use his power on his own.

DJ smiled. "Well it's true that my powers are more suited as support magic, I can hold my own in a number of ways. I can strengthen my physical body but unlike when I strengthen objects, living things need a steady flow of magic power to keep it going. I also have my Attributes magic. I can raise my attributes or lower the attributes of my opponent." He looked down at his ring and lifted it up to show everyone. "I also carry an arsenal in here filled with all kinds of weapons that I'm somewhat skilled with."

Vierra seemed to feeling sick so she excused herself. "Hey Vierra do you need any..." she bumped into a wall and started cursing. "Uh, maybe she needs some alone time." Ken said he wanted to rest before they arrived. "That's probably a good idea, since we'll want to complete this mission asap." With Vierra getting air and Ken trying to sleep DJ turned to Pompei. "What do you thinks waiting for us when we get there?"

pompom-small-jpg.162547

"What makes you so certain I ran away..." She said in a noticeably raised voice.

Viera looked at with icy cold eyes. She wasn't pleased with Pompey's words, her just assuming things about her family. Pompey didn't mean to upset her, but even if it was unintentional, she had. There was nothing she could do or say at this moment, she would only make things worse. She listened to Viera snap on her, staying quiet through the entire thing. Once finished, Viera left the cart to get some air, to get away from Pompey. "Oh no!" She said pulling on her hair in stress. "I didn't mean for that to happen!" She looked towards her teammates with an uneasy look on her face. "I'm such an idiot."

Viera was right to react the way she did, and Ken was right(for once) to call her out on her comment. She shouldn't assume something like that, she hadn't known much about the girl in the first place. 'Why couldn't you have just used different words?' She ignored Ken, she wasn't focused on how she upset Viera moments ago. She wasn't worried about their fight or who would win. While DJ went to go and try to talk to Viera, Ken had grown weary of this chat and nodded off to sleep.

When Dj returned to the table, he'd ask Pompey what they should expect on their arrival. She wanted to curl up into a ball and die. She was replaying the situation over and over again in her head. "I...um" She really didn't know what to expect, she was expecting things to go smoothly with the 4 of them. "I...I really can't say..." She usually would answer with confidence and that things would go smoothly, but not after what just happened. She was too preoccupied mentally. Pompey stood up from her seat and scratched her head, pulling on it as she did so. "excuse me Dj. I need to use the restroom for a little bit." She said brushing past him and walking towards the bathroom.

When she reached the bathroom, she locked herself inside and sat on the hopefully sanitized floor. She tucked her legs into her stomach, trying her best to curl up into a ball. She would spin the rest of the trip in the bathroom, refusing to face an awkward situation in fear of making things even worse. She'd need to think of a way to make it up to Viera if that was even possible.

@Kurogane86
@SolemnOath
@PurpleSnowDrop
@Nim

Arrival at Hargeon
Hargeon%2BTown.png

A couple of hours would pass, and the train arrived at the Hargeon station. The station seemed well maintained, and was also quite crowded as people started getting off the train and out into the streets of the coastal city, or getting onto the trains bound further south, on the coastal line of Fiore. But regardless of the destination of people, the station had more to offer than merely being a stop. There were a few food stalls spread across, and also a decent sized porch that looked over the sea, for the people who needed to wait for a train, or perhaps for those who were waiting for others to arrive.

Once the train made a full stop and the announcement was called that people could get off the train now, people started doing so, which would actually reveal that not that many people were leaving the station, but rather going to wait for one of the south-bound trains. Those who did go out into Hargeon itself seemed less than enthusiastic about it.

As the members of the group would get off the train, they will be able to notice a sign that says "Fairy Tail" being held up high by a man wearing a rather elegant suit, having a bald head but a full brown beard, and also having a walking cane held in his left hand. He was clearly eager to meet the people he was waiting to see, regardless of whoever it may be, although the sight of few people that actually left the station without excitement did seem to hurt his feelings a bit.

Ken Tanaka
Fairy Tail Mage
bbf717e6590b013d851c77a1c2b78f94.jpg

The train ride was for the most part rather smooth, though this was namely due to the fact Ken had rested through most of it. Finding the movement of the train rather relaxing and something that helped him lull into a decently peaceful rest. He seemed to be completely out of it for the most part, though if there had been any sudden movements around him (or should someone have touched him) he would have shot awake in a second. Though upon seeing there was nothing wrong he would fall back into his restful slumber. Seemed that the other night he didn't get much sleep, with how swiftly he went back to sleep every time something woke him. It was about five minutes before the train came to a stop did Ken fully wake up. As he did so he let out a loud yawn before stretching a bit. "Mmm such a damn good nap~" He mused before looking around the area to find they were short a member or two. "Things are going magnificently~" With that he stood up and grabbed his left over food before slipping his coat on. "Shall we get going?" He asked to the other that was there with him.

However he didn't wait for a response, rather he made his way to the closet door. By the time the train came to the station, Ken was already standing there waiting for the doors to open. Once they did he stepped out and gave the area a once more. It didn't take long at all to find the person that was waiting for them. Not bothering to wait for the rest of the group (or going to see if they were alright) he walked over to the man and gave him a smirk. One of which didn't have any sinister intent, or sarcasm behind it, by this point, it seemed that Ken's smile was a smirk, unless he was trying to fake it.

"You certainly are hard to miss." He commented as he stopped in front of the man before giving him a nod. "I'm one of the Fairy Tail mages that came for that job request, which I assume you are contact for?" He asked before craning his neck a bit to look for the rest of his group. As he did so, the royal purple fairy tail mark that could easily be seen by the man. "The rest are on the way or right behind me" Giving a shrug he looked over at the man. He was going to end the conversation there, but he remembered something, proper introductions. Something that was honestly so odd, foreign to him. Namely because with his pervious jobs, the less the contact and the guild member knew about the other, the better. Closing his eyes and taking a small breath he thought about how to do this correctly before once more putting on that forced smile (seriously he's going to hurt himself if he keeps doing it). "I'm Ken, new Fairy Tail mage. N...Nice to...meet you." His words were a bit stiff near the end, as this was anything but comfortable for him. But he fought through it as he tried to be civil or whatever it is that legal guild mages did.
@PurpleSnowDrop @Kurogane86 @Cush Almighty

Viera9.png

Viera Delmonte

Train to Hargeon/ Hargeon Station

Viera could hear some of her fellow passengers mentioning how they were close to Hargeon, letting her know that she should probably start to head back to the compartment. When she had left she'd forgotten her walking stick, so she had to make due with her magic to guide her to the back of the train. She didn't usually use this method to see simply so she could save her strength for other things that may pop up. Hopefully, they wouldn't have to start the mission right away, a few hours or a day to regain their strength would be ideal. That, and would allow her time to apologize to Pompey for her outburst.

When she had found the last train car Viera had stepped outside to just get some fresh air. She could tell some of the passengers and crew were concerned when she went outside, but she didn't let that deter her. She needed the space to let out her emotions, screaming into the endless void seemed to be a good place. Of course other than those closest to the door couldn't hear a thing over the sound of the train, which worked in her favour. Shortly after letting out her scream she sat down beside the door and just cried for what seemed to be hours. By the time they reached the next station, she had finally calmed down enough to go back inside. For the remainder of the trip to Hargeon, she sat in the back by herself listening to the whispers of her fellow travellers.

Viera made it back to the compartment to get the impression that Ken had just recently left, as his scent trailed towards the exit. Sneaking back into the compartment Viera quickly grabbed her supplies she went to follow the light lavender smell when she noticed how diluted Pompey's smell was. She must have left shortly after Viera did and hasn't returned to the cabin since then. "Hey DJ, do you mind grabbing Pompey's stuff, I'm going to go look for her. I'd hate for us to lose her before we even started the mission."

Giving him a brief smile, Viera followed the older scent towards what seemed to be a bathroom. Going by her smell, Pompey had been in there for a while, which was highly concerning for Viera. Knocking on the door she called out. "Hey, we reached Hargeon station, and I think we are going to leave soon. I asked DJ to grab your stuff, so..." She trailed off before speaking again. "I'm not angry at you, you know. Like I told Ken earlier, it's been a really long day, and you just made a statement that I took an issue with." Hearing the train whistle going off signalling that they would be leaving the station soon, Viera paused. "We should really be leaving though. I'll see you outside."

With that Viera made her way out through the crowd boarding the train. Finally making her way off, she took a deep breath get a better idea of where everything was. Although the overwhelming smell of oil and gas was strong, she could make out the faint smell of Ken further down the platform. As she got closer she could sense a second presence by him, which led her to believe that this was the employer, or rather a representative of the city. She came up behind Ken to make certain she would be facing the right direction, making sure to step beside him before she ran the risk of running into him.

Hearing Ken's butchering of an introduction she couldn't help but snort at his discomfort. "Don't hurt yourself Grumps" she laughed while patting Ken on the shoulder before facing the new man. "Hello, I'm Viera, it's nice to meet you, all circumstances aside." She gave the man a little wave, "I see you've already met the socially inept one here." Viera made sure to send a smirk towards Ken at that remark so he would know she was joking around. "The others are just getting off the train, there is a lot more foot traffic heading out of town than normal, I almost got trampled a few times."

@Cush Almighty
@SolemnOath
@Kurogane86
@Nim

#4DFFFF

xx8ckfg-png.162549

Daniel James
Location train then platform
PurpleSnowDrop SolemnOath @Nim
@Cush Almighty

DJ sat there feeling powerless as his team started to fall apart. Pompeii said something that Vierra took offense to, Pompeii distanced herself, Ken started sleeping. DO knew from experience that negative feelings amongst team mates is dangerous. This is the sort of thing that could cause a wizard to lose their life. Thankfully DJ's worries were put to rest when they arrived at their destination. Ken was first to leave then when DO was about to leave Vierra came back. "Yeah?" He said both confused and happy.

He grabbed Pompei's bags as well as his own and left the train. When he jumped off he stood next to Ken and Vierra. He saw they had met their contact person. "Hello, I'm DJ B class wizard of Fairy tail. We are just waiting on one more and we should be ready to get started."

Pompey had waited out for the train ride in the bathroom, all to avoid an awkward situation with Viera. It may not be the smartest way to handle a problem or the most mature, but the thought of having to look a Viera mad her grind her teeth slightly. She had dozed off while waiting for the ride to conclude, waking up only when someone was banging on the door to use the bathroom.

"Hey, open up! I gotta go, man! You've been in there for 40 minutes!"

"Go away! This is my throne now!" She would shout before dozing back off.

Once the train came to a stop, Viera was the next person to wake her up and tell her that she had 'forgiven' Pompey for her inconsiderate actions earlier. Pompey knew that Viera might have still been a little upset about earlier in some way, but she did come to check up on hair. "Oh, Well, I'll be right out then..." She'd been in the bathroom for some time now, maybe she should play things off. "I had the worse diarrhea all of a sudden." Oh, Pompey, you're so nasty.

After Viera left, Pompey exited the bathroom and the train to join the rest of her guildmates. She saw the man holding the 'Welcome Fairy Tail' sign. He was dressed in a quality suit with a walking cane. He was a snazzy dresser, their bonus could be really nice if he was the one who was paying. She walked with DJ to the group while taking her bag from him. "Thanks for grabbing my stuff DJ." She noticed Ken was speaking with the well-dressed man and was making an attempt to talk to him, he was even forcing a smile. Luckily Viera took over the talking for him.

"Hello, as you already probably know, we're Fairy Tail." She pointed to the guild mark on her shoulder. "So before we get to work..." She flashed the gentlemen a smile and patted her stomach. "I'm starving and I need some food. Can I perhaps get a meal? A soap and bread would be fine. I can't work on an empty stomach." As she mentioned her hunger, her stomach growled to cosign her statement. "I can't work on an empty stomach after all."
@Nim
@Kurogane86
@SolemnOath
@PurpleSnowDrop

Hargeon Train Station
The man appeared to be slightly nervous as Ken first approached him, but after the introduction and statement that others should be arriving soon, he nodded politely "Let us wait for the rest before I properly introduce myself, so I wont need to be repeating myself multiple times." He said, although the way Ken introduced himself certainly felt a bit off to him.

It hadn't taken long before a young woman joined Ken, giving off a much more vibrant and happy energy than Ken did. As Viera introduced herself, the man nodded politely, not repeating what he had told Ken, but the remark Viera gave about the heavy traffic did make him sigh lightly "If only it was more traffic than usual." He mumbled under his breath. Very quickly afterwards another wizard joined them, introducing himself as DJ, a B ranked wizard from Fairy Tail and stating they were waiting on one more person. Close to a minute would pass before another woman would arrive, stating what was more than obvious to him by now, and asking to be fed. She was certainly quite direct.

Seeing from DJ's previous statement that those were everyone, the man lowered the sign and coughed lightly, to make sure everyone paid attention "Welcome to Hargeon. As all of you introduced yourselves, allow me to do so. I am Cornelius Depsei, the current Mayor of Hargeon. I have come here personally to greet you in order to ensure you understood the urgency of this mission. If you would please follow me." He told them, motioning with his free right hand to follow him out of the station while still holding the sign in his left.

"I'll show you the way to where you will be staying, courtesy of Hargeon. As for food, there are meals provided twice a day where you will be staying. We have reserved two rooms for you, each one with two single beds, as requested by your Guild Master." He informed them as he walked in a rather hastened pace. While his tone was welcoming, it was more than clear by his walk that he was a busy man with a lot on his mind.

"Now, I will fill you in on the details of what I know. In the past two weeks, a shadowy creature had begun lurking in our port. It appears very large, and always follows every ship that goes in and out, but never strays away. No one had dared try to go inside the water to see what it is, and everyone is afraid to sail out or to the port due to this. No one knows if this poses a threat or the such, so I have personally sent the request, on behalf of everyone in Hargeon, to Fairy Tail. We want you to asses if this creature poses a threat, and if possible, deal with it however you see fit. The payment will be given once you have completed this job and the port has been secured."

As he finished explaining the situation, the Mayor stopped walking and then turned to face the group "To the right is the hotel you will be staying at. If you need to approach me with any kind of update or request, then I can be found at most times of the day in the Hargeon City Hall. I personally apologize, but I cannot stay any further. Inside the hotel you will find May, she is the Hotel manager. I hope to hear from you soon, Fairy Tail." With those final words, the Mayor begun walking away from the group, once more with a hastened step, also adjusting hiw hat as he walked.

The hotel to the group's right did not appear too big or fancy, but it did have an inviting appearance, and a rather clean and polished exterior. The smells that came from it suggested someone had been baking lemon pies within, though those with a keener sense of smell would also be able to smell hints of other foods, being roasted chicken and baked vegetables.

@SolemnOath
@PurpleSnowDrop
@Cush Almighty
@Kurogane86

Ken Tanaka
Fairy Tail Mage
0fb1555c2489315356ea192e836c1535.jpg
Ken merely nodded at the man as he stood there with his arms crossed, his natural blank face once more on his features as he didn't bother holding the smile. Upon hearing Veira's words and feeling her hand on his shoulder, he snickered as he raised a brow, his classic smirk returning to his lips at this point. "Now, if I didn't know any better, I'd think that is just harsh, mean, and the essences of bullying~ See, I don't believe I am socially inept, I might however be a tad socially challenged~" It was evident he took no offence to her words as a soft chuckle left him. After this he watched and waiting for the rest of the group to come up and make their introductions. Though, when Pompey arrived and almost instantly requested for food, Ken couldn't help but roll his eyes. Though he didn't make any comment, not in front of the man that had yet to give them their job at least.

It was at this time the Mayor made his introduction and with that started to lead the group off, and away from the station. Without complaint or interrupt, Ken followed the man as he listened to the issue at hand. Finding this to be peculiar situation to say the least. "Interesting..." He muttered under his breath as he tried to think of possible reasons for what was occurring in the harbor. Once Cornelius finished giving them the initial details of this case, and after the hotel they were staying at was pointed out, the man left in a rush, not allowing Ken any time to ask some questions. "Busy man, wish he remained so I can ask my questions....ah well. Seems like detective work is going to be needed for this~. At least, if we want to complete the quest without causing some issues~" Letting out a light hum Ken closed his eyes, as he placed his free hand in his pocket, the other hand (which held his lunches) remained by his side, tilting his head to the side a bit, and then the other, he was evidently thinking.

Without so much as turning around to look at the group he was with, he started to speak. "Personally I'm hoping this can be completed within a time frame where a hotel isn't needed. However, seeing as this may not be the average kill that thing and be done with it quest... It may take longer. Of course~ If we want to ignore the fact it doesn't seem hostile, and could be a creature that means no harm~ We can just go ahead and beat it up/slay it~ But personally, I like to do a thorough job~ After all, it is our first quest with the new guild, last thing any of us want to do is botch this up and make a fool of ourselves~" After saying this in a sing song tone, he turned on his heel and looked at the others, his head still tilted to the side a tad as he was still trying to figure out what was going on here.

"Now, for the monster itself, seems no one has come face to face with it, or tried to personally meet, see, this creature. They merely noticed something following them it in the water and had a panic attack~ This could mean we may need to go under the water to get a personal look of it. If we know what it looks like, maybe one of us will know the creature based off some book we've seen, or experience we've had. But fair warning~ I will not volunteer to jump into the harbor waters just to go meet the thing~" After saying this he turned his attention over to Pompey, his smirk leaving him as he gave her a blank look, one with a slight frown. While he hadn't said anything earlier, due to the company that had been there, he had no issue speaking his mind (kinda) right now. "Next, we need to figure out our next move, and by we I mean you. See, while some people, wish to go and stuff their faces prior to doing any work and wasting time, I've already decided I'm going to the harbor. There are questions I have that I want answers to. Sadly, I doubt a plate will answer them, but hey, feel free to prove me wrong~ Personally, I'm hoping one of the seamen have witnessed it themselves, maybe give me some more relevant information. With alllll of that being said~ Anyone is free to come with me for now, or do their own thing. Honestly? I don't care."

It was at this point he took a step back before stretching some and letting out a yawn while he stretched. Despite what he may have said previously, and despite his ranking and the ranking of this quest, Ken was extraordinarily relaxed. Even though he had no clue what he was facing, or how swiftly this job may be done. After he was done yawning, but while he was still stretching, he looked at the group and spoke once more. "Before we get started, I want to make a few things clear. First, don't get in my way~ It could be quiet annoying you know~? Don't step on my toes I won't step on yours, that kind of jazz~ Secondly, if you guys break anything, destroy anything, or cause their to be a reason for a smaller payload. That is coming out of your portion, not the group. Of course~ Should by some miracle I be the cause of the lesser payload~ What I said doesn't affect me~... Pfff I'm joking of course~ I would never be the reason of a smaller payload~" He stated, that confidence of his still clear to anyone. Even himself, as it was at this point that he inwardly cursed.

He was suppose to be holding back, changing, this confidence certainly hadn't changed since the last job he took. Grumbling under his breath he straightened himself up and forced a smile on his face (third time today, he's going to die at this rate), as he tried to speak in a simple, less cocky tone. "I'm hoping with all of us working together the mission will be accomplished without injury or the loss of any money. So let's make the best of this situation and find away around it.... Together... " As he forced this words out of his mouth, he kept a rather decent poker face on. Maybe if someone in the group didn't rely on facial features to tell if a person was lying or even just forcing themselves to say something they personally didn't put any merit into. Then Ken's words could likely be taken as truth. Though, it was evident that the smiling was still not easy for him to do.

"Okay~ With that said and done~ Laters~ if we don't solve this by night time, we'll meet here again and discuss, assuming you all aren't coming with me~ Or we don't meet here and you all do your own thing~" With that he turned on his heel and gave them a half hearted wave before he started to walk off. With three lunch boxes still in his hand, he made his way straight for the port, showing no intention of waiting for the group to choose if they want to go with him or not.
@PurpleSnowDrop @Kurogane86 @Cush Almighty

Last edited by a moderator:
xx8ckfg-png.162549

Location in front of the hotel
[IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/18/18379.jpg?1536478652[/IMG] PurpleSnowDrop [IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/21/21858.jpg?1537760104[/IMG] SolemnOath [IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/13/13898.jpg?1431984665[/IMG] Nim
[IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/18/18836.jpg?1536609127[/IMG] Cush Almighty

DJ watched as the mayor bid them farewell. He smiled, "He seems nice. He's busy but I think we got alot of info from someone who hasn't been on the water." Do was about to enter to inn when Ken spoke up first. He seemed to have a plan which surprised DJ since Ken looks like the kind of guy that smashes first and asks questions later. "Ok, that sounds like the right move Ken, although I don't think we all need to do the same thing. While your doing that I'm gonna look into getting us a ride." He looked at the girls, he knew they might still be feeling off since the train ride.

"I think you two should check in and get settled, Then go ahead and get something to eat. While you're at it, you should really talk about what happened on the train." He looked at both of them seriously. "I may not be the oldest or the wisest but i do know disagreements between wizards can lead to accidents....or worse." DJ swallowed the ball in his throat then chuckled as he switched gears. "You both look better with smiles on your faces, don't let an argument get in the way of your friendship."

He handed Pompeii her bad and started walking tword the pier. "I'll be back once I secure us a ride." He yelled out as he walked away from the inn. He walked for a while then found the pier, people were hard at work but there was one thing off, no one was in the water. DJ walked up to a kid who was busy fixing a torn fishing net. "Hey buddy!" He called out. "I got a favor to ask do you have a minute." The kid looked annoyed at DJ, "no one has time mister, we cant go out of the port to catch the big hauls of fish we usually do so we gotta work hard fishing from the dock cuz of that stupid monster." The kid started muttering stuff as he picked his net and walked away. DJ nodded and let him pass, "Ok maybe we should find out what happens when a boat goes outside the port."

DJ walked up and down the pier looking for anyone who was willing to take them aboard their boats to try to figure out what the monster will do If anyone left. "Excuse me sir, I'm a Fairy tail wizard and my companions and I need a ride to investigate that shadow." The man looked at DJ as if he was insane. "You want me to risk my boat? No way." It was the same everywhere DJ went. DJ sat down on the edge of the dock and took a breath, suddenly he found himself under a net. "What the?" He was about to draw a weapon from his ring when he heard a familiar voice. "Are you really a wizard whose here to get rid of that thing?" DJ chuckled at the sight of the kid from before. "Yeah, me and three friends are here to help you guys out but we can't find anyone brave enough to take us out there." The boy got mad and kicked the captured DJ. "My dad's the bravest fisherman in this town, he'll take you if it's to save the village." DJ smiled "That's great to hear, now let me go so I can talk to your dad." The boy helped DJ get free and they walked over to an older man fishing off one of the piers.

"Hello Sir, I'm DJ a B class wizard from Fairy tail. Your son yells me you are the bravest fisherman in the village. I'm in need of your bravery, I wish to help this village by figuring out what's lurking underwater. Will you be willing to take on 4 passengers and possibly sailing outside the safety of the port?" The old man looked at DJ then at the boy, he sighed. "Sorry kid, i cant risk losing my boat to that monster." The boy popped up behind DJ, "but dad, you said you would get rid of that monster as soon as you got a chance. This is our chance." The dad snapped back. "Be quiet son, wizards can probably keep themselves save but what about the boat our livlyhood is that boat."

DJ cleared his throat. "Sorry to hear that sir, but if I may." He looked around and found 2 sticks lying on the ground. "You see I can guarantee the safety of your boat. I specialize in hardening magic. He held up on stick and let his magical power flow into it. "Hardening magic. Diamond" the stick started glowing then stopped he tossed one of the sticks to the kid. "Break this." The boy broke it easily. DJ handed him the hardened one. "Try this" the boy took it from DJ and even though it didn't feel different he couldn't break it. He handed it to his dad who couldn't break it either. "That stick is as strong as a diamond, there's no way you'll be able to break it. Imagine if your whole boat was that strong."

The old fisherman rubbed his beard. He exhaled loudly. "Fine, I'll take you. But you gotta guarantee nothing happens to my ship or my boy." DJ smiled and nodded. "You got it. You have my word." They shook on it and started talking about the details of the boat trip.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Viera9.png

Viera Delmonte

Hargeon Station/Hotel

Viera stuck out her tongue at Ken's sass before she remembered that they were in front of a client and had to be professional. Thankfully, the arrival of her other teammates seemed to draw attention away from her. While she didn't blame Pompey for her words, Viera couldn't help but feel hesitant around her, she had raised her voice and stormed out of the compartment. Real professional, you sure showed me that you're ready for a mission a voice that eerily sounded like Marco said in her head. She knew she would need to beg for forgiveness from the older woman as her shitty one from before sure as hell didn't cover it.

Hopefully, by the time she confronted her, she would have a better handle on her emotions and come up with a believable reason as to why she got angry. She didn't want to lie, but at the same time, she didn't know the other lady well enough to tell her everything. Viera knew herself well enough to know that once she got started, she wouldn't be able to stop talking, just like water, once it escapes its container it spills everywhere. That was one thing she didn't need right now, she needed to focus, to centre herself, to push aside her feelings.

Thankfully the client introduced himself as the mayor and led them away from the train station. The first thing she noticed was how the man walked with a cane, and that the vibrations from his steps allowed her to walk without relying on her cane. Although she would have loved to acknowledge her new walking stick buddy, it didn't seem like the most appropriate thing to do. She'd save her dumb remarks when it was just the group and not under the supervision of the Mayor.

The group eventually came to a stop outside a hotel where they would be staying for the remainder of the job. A really nice place if the smell wafting out of the place was anything to go by. The lemon pies were not quite cooked to perfection but were close enough. However what made her mouth water was the gentle spices she associated with roasted chicken and hearty vegetables. Her stomach decided at that moment that this was the appropriate time to make its presence known by way of whale mating calls. She could feel the heat of a blush rise to her cheeks and hoped that the sound of the street and the others speaking were louder than her stomach.

Viera made sure to wave at the mayor as he departed before Ken spoke up. It seemed that the awkwardness he held while talking to strangers didn't seem to hold true with his teammates. It was almost like he just liked hearing the sound of his own voice, not that she was complaining he actually sounded quite pleasant, but it was ruined with his arrogant tone for the most part. Ken easily took over as the leader of their little group, he obviously knew what he was doing, which reminded her of her own suspicions again. He was not what he appeared to be and she was going to get more information out of the lone wolf.

When he mentioned the potential damages clause, Viera couldn't help but roll her eyes and snort. If Viera knew anything about karma or irony, he would be the one to cause the most damage. Turning slightly towards Pompey she whispered, "100 jewels that he's going to be the most destructive out of all of us." She hoped he didn't overhear her, as she tried to stifle her giggles.

DJ mentioned going to find them a boat onto the harbour and Viera had to admit that he probably had the smartest idea so far, it didn't matter how much information they gathered if they had no means to investigate the actual source. She was going to agree with his assessment when he decided to stick his nose where it sure as hell did not belong. She knew he meant well, but did he have to sound so patronizing. I'll show you a smile buddy.

Then he had the absolute nerve to just run away before either her or Pompey could respond, almost as if he knew that she was going to smack the caveman attitude right out of him, He was safe... for now. Viera couldn't help but feel like the men just wanted the girls to sit still and look pretty while they did all of the work. She would be damned if she went back to that role, she had had enough of that in Slyph Labyrinth and she would not be pin-holed again.

Pushing aside her hunger she quickly ran after Ken before he could get too far away. Viera hoped that he wouldn't kill her for it, but she grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving. "Wait up." Even though it was a short jog, her gear was starting to get in the way. "I'll go with you, but we should probably put our stuff in our hotel room first. This is a new town, and if what the mayor says is true, people aren't earning what they are used to, and might resort to other means to survive." Viera removed her hand and took a breath, "I know it probably won't happen to you, but you are going to make yourself a walking target while getting information. Just stash your stuff somewhere safe before you leave, that way your hands are free in case anything happens. Or you can go on your way and possibly get mugged by a group of children, you do you."

With that, she turned around and walked back to Pompey hoping Ken would follow, but if he didn't she could always track him down later. "Sorry about that, I'm going to check us in if you want to get some food, then I'll head out with "lone ranger" over there. Lord knows he'll probably kill someone for being stupid if we let him go off on his own, that or be too awkward for human comprehension." She gave her a little smirk before the guilty feeling came back. "It's around mid-afternoon now, odds are we aren't going to be leaving town tonight, so we should probably get settled in and tackle the creature tomorrow. I'd also rather talk later if that's alright with you?"

@SolemnOath
@Nim
@Cush Almighty
@Kurogane86

#4DFFFF

pompom-small-jpg.162547

Pompey Glashion

Their finely dressed greeter introduced himself as the mayor of Hargeon, Cornelius Depsei. The mayor was being the first to meet them to show how serious and desperate he was. From what Mayor Depsei informed them off, this creature hadn't attacked them yet. It seems to follow ships going in and out, possibly just guarding it's newly claimed territory. No one had been brave enough to get a good look at the creature, and Pompey couldn't blame them. Curiosity killed the cat as the saying goes. As it sounds, the creature wouldn't harm anyone as long as sailors stayed away from it. For all they know, this creature was just curious and only here to eat their fish, Hargeon's lively hood. Even without this creature harming someone physically, and only causing panic, it was still a problem that should be resolved.

He moved with haste in each step as he showed them where they would be staying while they're in town. In the was nice place, nothing fancy or high end, but quite none the less. Mayor Depsei couldn't stay with them any longer as he had other business to attend and directed them to May who ran the hotel. After he left, Pompey caught the scent of the food they had already prepared which brought a grin to Pompey's lips, which was followed by her licking them. The smell of roasted chicken in the air made her feel like it was calling her name. Like a siren of the sea was enticing her to come closer and crash her ship into a rock. She knew she had a job to do, but her stomach offering a rebuttal.

She was about to run off to the hotel where the food was calling her name when Ken spoke up. He wanted to get to work and complete their quest as soon as possible. He stated what all of them probably realized about the creature, it didn't seem hostile to the town folk, but no one had let it get to close to their boat to find out for sure. Ken then took a quick pause in his speech and look directly at Pompey.

His smug smile vanished and was replaced with a slight frown. He looked at her with blank, uninterested and unamused eyes. He wasn't too pleased with Pompey being more focus on stuffing her face instead of working. Pompey rolled eyes and kicked up some dirt in anger. He wasn't entirely wrong, but she wasn't the type to work without being fed first. He was in such a rush to get this over with, why not stretch this gig out a tad bit? "I'm sure their's somebody in the hotel with information on what's going on in the harbor. Maybe this May the Mayor mentioned knowns some things others don't." That was unlikely. If you were working in this town, you were most likely living there making the hotel redundant.

When Ken mentioned possible damages, Viera spoke in a hushed tone to Pompey and bet 100 jewels he would cause the most damage. Pompey giggled without consideration or care of Ken hearing her. "300." She simply replied with a smile. She had little attention of joining Ken, especially after the wrong way he's rubbing her since they met days ago.

When DJ mentioned the little spat Viera and Pompey had earlier, she shot him a quick glared. The worse thing you can do is bring this back up when people weren't already talking about it. It makes the situation awkward. His compliment didn't bug Pompey, it just showed what type of man Dj was, a fool who will prove to be an easy hustle. While Dj scurried off to do his own Investigation, Ken had already set out to do the same.

Viera ran after Ken to say something to him before returning to Pompey. It seems they would be alone, she was planning to come with Pompey to the hotel and check-in. "Of course I'm getting some food. I'm a little fatty and I refuse to be ashamed of it. If you're taking Ken, and I'm happy you are, I'll catch up with DJ or do my own investigation at the bar. I might have a drink, but I'm sure some sailer will be in there drinking away their sorrow. Depends if they return with empty hands."

Pompey would rather avoid talking about the situation on the train. To her, there wasn't much to be said after the fact. Pompey said something that upset her for the second time in a week and she didn't want to chance it again. Pompey though her and Viera would just forget about the situation and move on, Pompey was sure she had her reason's to respond the way she did. "If you want to talk Viera, I'm all ears, but what happened on the train should remain on the train. I'm not mad at you, and I assume you aren't at me." Pompey couldn't smile at Viera. Pompey wanted to show how serious she was about this. "If you're going to apologize then I don't want to hear it. I was at fault. after all."
Pompey than walked past Viera and towards the hotel. "Come on buddy." She said with a genuine smile. "I'm going to see what answer lie in my plate."

Pompey walked to the front door of the hotel and turned the doorknob and pushed it open. She walked in still smiling and sniffing out the location of the food like some sort of bloodhound. "Hello!" She shouted to gain the attention of whoever was running this place. "Me and my friend here would like to check in. Along with 2 other people who are preoccupied at the moment." She pointed beside hoping Viera still followed. She might have been a little callous moments ago, but Pompey wasn't too fond of getting emotional. "We're Fairy Tail by the way. The wizards that came to put an end to this towns suffering."