Fairy Tail AU: Open Haven OOC

And here is my very own character! The Two Fairy Tail NPC's will be posted a bit later, after I take care of more reviewing that I need to do!

93a10fde54e4c17090696e9d578de58d.jpg

"Guess Everyone needs a place to solve their issues, huh?"

Name:
Quill Neviris
Nickname:
N/A
Title:
N/A
Age and date of birth:
20, born July 15th X764
Age Appearance:
18-19
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Length and build:
1.88M, Bit muscular
Weight:
80Kg
Favorite weather and season:
Spring, Sunny

Birthplace: The Capital of Fiore, Crocus.
Guild: Fairy Tail

Appearance:
As shown in the above picture, he has brown hair and light brown eyes. He possesses a spiral dragon tattoo on his left arm that goes from the palm of his hand all the way to his shoulder, but he will often conceal the head of the Dragon, which resides on his shoulder edge, with a bandage.

The second most notable feature about him is the fact his ears are at different sizes, with the left ear being much smaller than his right ear, almost half in size. Due to this, Quill will often try to hide his ears or mess his hair so it does not show as much.

Personality:
Quill is a man of many words. He was taught that speaking one's mind is always one of the best methods, and he deeply believes open communications will only aid people. Normally this can get him into trouble, but even if he is told to shut up, he will continue to believe that the way he was taught to be with others is the best way.

When he is fighting, he will often try to talk as much as possible to his opponents, something that caused him trouble with both his former allies and enemies on different jobs. When Quill gets really serious, regardless of what situation it is, his voice will turn barely audible, and he will often take out his magical pen at the same time. Be it to write down magic notes on the air or to use it to attack someone, this is the quietest one can find Quill to be.

He will always care for his siblings that are back at Crocus, and Quill will always think of them. He is unsure of what to think of Wizard Guilds and joining them yet, as he has heard a lot of things in different manners.

Skills/Abilities:
Magic Power of 1100
Survival Skills in the wild
Tiny Drawing and Delicate handwriting
Decent Endurance
Poor Cook

Special Traits:
N/A

Other Detailed:
Fun Fact: He knows how to walk on his wands and write with his legs.

History:
Quill has grown up in Crocus since he was young, and until the age of 14 he didn't have anything that he would consider to be interesting. His family included himself, his parents, and two adopted younger brothers. He didn't mind his brothers because he enjoyed playing around with them and always having someone to talk to.

At the Age of 14, there was a great fire that raged across a part of Crocus, with his family home getting caught in it. His parents were out, so only Quill and his brothers were in the home, trapped by the wild fire in a closet. When Quill felt that things might've calmed down, he opened the door slightly, only to get severely burnt at his left side, with the fire especially catching his left ear, shoulder and knee. He was knocked unconscious by the sudden flame, and only woke up to find himself and his brothers already out of the fire, as a local wizard guild helped deal with the fire and rescue those who were trapped.

He would have severe burn scars on his shoulder and knee for the rest of his life, but his lower half of his ear had been burnt so badly, it felt like every time he looked in the mirror, he faced his failed judgement. He cut off his lower part of the left ear and decided to let it heal like that, although there are still small itches in his mind about trying to keep others from asking about it.

Close to his 15th birthday, Quill heard that his parents were having trouble financing the repairs to the house, which already took very long. Deciding he wanted to help, Quill approached the local wizard guild and asked to be taught magic. Due to his name, a couple of wizards decided to teach him Pict and Solid Script magics. Four years later, when he was 19, he asked to join the guild, only to be rejected as he lacked potential in their eyes. He begun doing odd jobs here and there, surviving in the nature on his own while sending every bit of coin he had to aid his family back at Crocus.

When he heard of a guild that aided two cities and refused to accept rewards for it, Quill became curious. He later discovered its name was Fairy Tail, and decided to seek it out, despite his reluctant and mixed feelings towards guilds by then.

Type of Magic:
Holder
Subtype Magic:
Pict Magic
Description:
Through use of a Magic Pen, drawings Quill creates can come to life. There is a limit as to how big his drawings can be, and the bigger the drawings are, the more it will take out of Quill (A Cannon shooting a cannonball would not take too much out of Quill, but an Elephant charging forward will, for example). The pictures must be drawn on a solid surface.

Type of Magic:
Holder
Subtype Magic:
Solid Script
Description:
Through the use of a Magic Pen, Quill can form different types of elements by writing their name in the surface in front of himself. Elements which he doesn't know how they are formed, or that are only created through magical means cannot be created this way.

Name of Weapon or Magic Tool:
Magic Pen Set
Description:
It is a set of Magic pens that Quill always carries in his pouch. They come accompanied by a notebook.

Other Magic:
He has learned Telepathy, but he can only use it at very close range, maximum distance of 10 meters, and only between himself and one other person, thus being rather weak at it.

Last edited:
I finished with the edits~

And those edits were good. Accepted! Welcome to Fairy Tail!

1. 09ee227081a35debd3832143af147b52.gif

"Let the record show that you were ill-equipped to deal with me. Which is unsurprising, since I'm ill-equipped to deal with me."

Name: Emilia Lockhart
    Nickname: Emi
    Title: The Crush
    Age and date of birth: 18 2/1
    Age Appearance: Around 16
    Sexuality: Pansexual

Length and build: 5'6". A little too thin.
    Weight: 110 lbs
    Favorite weather and season: She has never been bothered by the cold. For that, winter. And besides, there's the snow... it's too pretty not to enjoy

Birthplace: A small house near Clover Town.
    Guild: Fairy Tail

Appearance: Stood at five feet and six inches, slightly taller than your typical female, she appears as if she could use a little more meat on her bones. Adorned by a sweet round race and big, violet eyes, she usually elicits a cooing reaction. Her lengthy hair is blonde, and silky to the touch, but the paleness of her skin and the scabs on her knuckles garner her worried glances. Typically she sports baggy clothing, but nothing hindering her movement. Her attire is simple.

Personality: Emilia Lockheart has kept her true personality unknown to so many for as long as she has lived. From the moment that she entered this world, it was cold. Trials and tribulations occurred often in her own home, shaping her up to be the person that she is today. Her life has gotten to her good. She is driven by the simple things; hunger, lust, greed, anger. She is the husk of a girl, the rest left within the small house that she lived in, near Clover Town.

If you can get a word out of Emilia, her voice is soft. She doesn't say much, as if she was never taught how to speak adequately let alone converse, but the intricate and powerful machinations which she is able to conjure up, when saving her own skin, suggest anything but unintelligence. She gets into trouble, and yet she doesn't seem to want anything but a safe haven. That can be difficult when you've got a wolf at your back.

Behind that unemotional demeanor, is quite a vulnerable and innocent girl. She is hard, but is also loyal and will try her best when others need her. She is not unkind, just detached, destructible, out of control… antisocial.

Skills/Abilities: Probably around 2000, due to the fact that she can't control it; if she could it would be much more powerful. Speed. Endurance. Thievery. Deception.

Special Traits: N/A

Other Detailed: Fun fact: She adores cats.

History: Emilia Lockhart was born eighteen years ago, in a small house near Clover Town, the only daughter of Julian and Miranda Lockhart. Her mother died in childbirth, and a hindrance to her father, the two grew up together. Both Emilia and Julian learned greatly during their years together; hating each other, loving each other. Julian was a horrible father to Emilia, but then again, she was a horrible daughter. Neither were fit to be a part of a family, too emotional and out to save their own skin; when one was the former, the other was the latter, it could never be just right.

Fortunately, both grew from the experience. Julian remarried and had another daughter, and was a great father to her. Emilia was always bothered by this, witnessing her father's proficiency at parenthood, which came only after his second child, but she was also relieved and happy. That didn't last long. Emilia's magic was difficult to control. It made her more of a hindrance to her family, if such a thing was even possible. She destroyed their home when her emotions betrayed her. Nobody was hurt, but Emilia couldn't stand it.

She ran away. When she needed to, she stole. She got into fights, too. She traveled from place to place. Magnolia was just the next stop on the train.

Theme Song: N/A

Type of Magic: Caster
    Subtype Magic: Crush
    Description: With this magic, Emilia is quite dangerous, able to crush any object she comes in contact with. However, it can be difficult to control.

Type of Magic: N/A
    Subtype Magic: N/A
    Description: N/A

Name of Weapon or Magic Tool: N/A
    Appearance: N/A

Name of Weapon or Magic Tool: N/A
    Appearance: N/A

Other Magic: N/A

I only have a single question regarding the sheet.

Has Emilia previously been in a Wizard Guild before? If not, then she would be at a D Rank due to having just joined her first Guild, not B Rank.

Remember, the Ranking is first dependent on the experience within guilds, not how strong a person is.

And those edits were good. Accepted! Welcome to Fairy Tail!

I only have a single question regarding the sheet.

Has Emilia previously been in a Wizard Guild before? If not, then she would be at a D Rank due to having just joined her first Guild, not B Rank.

Remember, the Ranking is first dependent on the experience within guilds, not how strong a person is.
That's my bad, I'll fix it!

That's my bad, I'll fix it!

No worries. With that being said, I saw you fixed it, so you are now accepted!

With 4 people (Including myself) In, I feel like it could be good to announce the IC will be opening up tomorrow. I first want to finish up the Fairy Tail Guild Master NPC Sheet and another character that will be considered important within the guild.

Hopefully both sheets will be up either later today. If not, you can expect by tomorrow, and the IC will be opening up in about 24 hours from now.

People are still welcome to apply and join, but I'll be keeping the roleplay open for up to 2 more people max currently.

I know I said I'll be posting 2 NPC sheets that are important to Fairy Tail, but after sleeping on it I've decided to only post one for the time being and keep the second one a secret for now. Yay for future plots ;)

Now, I'll be setting up a Character Bin in a bit, along with opening up the IC. Once both are up, I'll announce it here, and I'll appreciate if you go and put your sheets in the Bin, so it will be easier for me to arrange the Roster and also allow us all to have a proper storage.

But until the IC and Bin are up, here is the NPC I am still willing to show,
The man holding the title for "First Master" within Fairy Tail!

3e16c74d4aa9147c57dbc4ae745b09d0.jpg

"Everyone deserves a Home."

Name:
Ivo Evictus
Nickname:
None
Title:
Fairy Tail's First Master
Age and date of birth:
57, Born on 4th November, X728
Age Appearance:
60's
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Length and build:
1.98m high, very muscular
Weight:
101Kg
Favorite weather and season:
Summer, Sunny

Birthplace:
Magnolia, Kingdom of Fiore.
Guild:
Fairy Tail
Formerly a part of a disbanded Guild, Silver Wolverine.
Guild Master (Officially S Rank)

Appearance:
Aside from the above appearance, his eyes are light blue (In case it wasn't clear in the pic), and he will often wear a light brown cowboy hat, with a matching jacket while he is within the Guild Hall. He might sometimes add a pair of sunglasses despite being indoors.

Personality:
Ivo can be described as a kind man. He will always offer a place for the weary to rest at, a hot meal and shelter against the cold nights for those who cannot find one. At the same time, however, he is incredibly strict when it comes to financial topics, and will scold anyone who does not take care of themselves or make sure they have enough to keep living without needing to live outdoors.

Not much is known about how Ivo is when he is serious, as since the time of forming Fairy Tail, he was not seen being completely serious once. There is a rumour that when he left a meeting with the local Council branch, in which he was serious, all the members of the council were greatly impressed for the better, but it was never confirmed.

It also isn't known how Ivo acts when he fights, as he never accepted any fight challenges from members of the guild, and through use of his Magic, he was never seen actually fight.

Skills/Abilities:
Magic Power - 2500+- (Has refused to take any power tests since reaching the top mark for S Rank).
Poor Liar
Master at Martial Arts
Vast Knowledge of Magic types
Physically very Strong
Amazing Singer
Very poor handwriting

Special Traits:
His Hair and Facial Hair always seem to fix themselves, though it is unknown how, and doesn't matter what happens to them.

Other Detailed:
Fun Fact: He broke the Magic Power Finder 13 times with his physical power before learning it was meant for Magic Power, while being in his former guild.

History:
(Warning: lengthy)

As a man of 57 years old, Ivo has a bit of history that lays behind him. He was born in Fiore, Magnolia, to a pair of parents that both came from long lines of wizards, but neither had sufficient magic power to serve as wizards, and did not wish to recruit to the local Council Branch, or join the Royal forces. They both had jobs they were happy at, and would've had no difficulty in raising their newborn child, if it wasn't for the then local Guild, Wyvern's Fangs.

The Guild had been causing trouble for everyone in the area, as they begun demanding payments to protect the town, claiming they need it to keep their forces well fed. Everyone knew that was a big lie, but no one dared to stand up. When Ivo was 5, he started showing his magical potential when he pushed away a member of Wyvern's Fangs without touching the man, as the man threatened his mom at her place of work. Ivo got beaten up severely, and the medical costs made things harder for his parents.

They barely managed to keep things together, until his father passed away from having a weak heart. Being at the age of 12, Ivo begun working hard to help support his mother, and for the next several years he would perform many odd jobs, mostly construction work, around Magnolia, and have not chased after his magical potential.

Around the age of 19, he met Tulip. Being named after a flower, Ivo thought the woman had a name that certainly matched the beauty she had. They grew close and, after two years, started dating. Barely three months had passed, and Ivo's heart was struck, as he learned that while he was on another construction work, his mother collapsed and passed away. Not being able to bare the guilt of not being there at her last moments, even though everyone told him it came in such a sudden manner, Ivo chose to leave Magnolia behind, believing that only sorrow would come to him there. He packed up and left in the middle of the night, only telling Tulip and apologizing before he departed.

He travelled across a couple of countries before finally settling down at a small town in the country of Joya. Remembering his magical potential, he decided to start looking into magic at the age of 21, which was often considered a late age to begin training Magic at. He still pursued it, and also joined the local wizard guild as he did, being called Silver Wolverine.

Through the process of much training, he managed to master his first Magic, being a caster magic known as Force. It was a relatively unknown type of caster Magic, and many people were surprised he elected to go for that one instead of Gravity, which had similar abilities, and was considered stronger on a wider scale. But Ivo felt this was the right one for him.

At the age of 35, he reached S Rank within his guild, and got approved to go out on a 10 year Job with a fellow S rank wizard, called Jerome. The two had become good buddies and accompanied each other through many things, and it had been Jerome who initially suggested he looked at Force, giving Ivo another reason to look at his fellow S Rank wizard with a positive point of view.

The two had accomplished their job, and recieved what was known as a very rare reward: A Golden Celestial Key, the one belonging to The Ram. They also received a money reward, and they decided that Jerome will get the majority of the money, while Ivo got the Golden Key and a bit of the money. Jerome suggested to him to take up Celestial Magic as an additional magic, and while Ivo thought about it, he decided he would only take it up to learn more about it. He summoned Aries, the Ram Spirit, and after talking to her for a bit, he elected to form a contract with her, though he swore he will never willingly summon her to aid him in battle, but rather as a companion for times when he is alone.

The next 18 years passed by for Ivo in what seemed like a blink of an eye. He learned much more about many different types of Magics, enjoyed the company in the guild and life within the country of Joya, when suddenly the guild master announced that the time has come, and Silver Wolverine must close. He deeply apologized to all its members and encouraged them to go to another guild and continue their work. Not understanding what happened, many left to do as the Master told them to, deciding to take it as their last job from him.

Ivo and Jerome decided to both go back to their home town, and they went in the same direction as both were born in Fiore. While Ivo was born and raised in the decent sized Magnolia, Jerome was raised in a small village close to the western sea border of Fiore. The two went together, taking time with their trip back and having many stops along the way, and also enjoyed the company of Aries every now and then, as a friend.

Upon reaching Magnolia, in the middle of the night, they put on hoods and cloaks, as Ivo didn't wish people to have a chance of knowing who he was before he reached the person he desired to see. Tulip.

It was barely 10 minutes after they entered when a powerful magic force suddenly came over them, and then there was nothing. Ivo could not remember the next couple of hours, only coming back to find Jerome shaking him wildly, a crying young girl laying on the ground, and a body of a woman next to the girl. He immediately knew who the woman was, and he looked over at the girl. Without a doubt, the girl was Tulip's daughter. Embracing the girl, Ivo would swear to Tulip that he would keep her daughter safe no matter what. With the young girl crying in his arms, he turned to Jerome and asked what happened, to which his friend offered a shocked and somewhat disturbed expression.

When the morning came, the girl would wake up from resting a bit, and while coming back to a horrible reality without her mom in it, she grasped a sleeping Ivo and hugged him tightly. Waking up, Ivo and Jerome would both introduce themselves, and the girl would introduce herself, being called Eve, after the man her mother secretly loved all these years. Feeling even more determined than before, Ivo elected to stay in Magnolia and join Wyvern's Fangs, despite all his ill thoughts towards the guild, in order to keep Eve safe. He was stunned to hear from Jerome that Wyvern's Fangs had disbanded as of the morning, and did what he would call the rashest move he would do.

He chose to form a guild of his own, to keep Magnolia and Eve safe.

While filling the forms for the guild, Ivo couldn't come up with a name, so he asked Eve if she had any ideas. She told him Fairy Tail. When he asked why, she explained the one thing she remembers from the night she lost her mother was a Fairy that came to save her, and how amazing looking its tail was. So Fairy Tail could be a guild that will keep everyone safe. Liking the story, Ivo went with the name, and shortly afterwards, Fairy Tail was born. He tried convincing Jerome to join after the man visited his old home, but Jerome told him he wanted to find out why Silver Wolverine had been disbanded, and he would go looking for answers, and his good friend would depart, leaving Ivo to take care of a fresh guild and a new kid under his care.

Throughout the next couple of years, Ivo and Eve would grow closer towards each other, with both sharing stories of Tulip and being there for each other. Aries had also appeared to be of great help, as she and Eve made a great connection between them. When it came to the Fairy Tail, Ivo would learn how much politics were involved in running a guild, and also how little his open door policy had been appreciated. His guild had a total of 14 members when a large scale Vulcan attack occurred on both Magnolia and Hargeon. While it took a lot from all the members, the guild managed to protect both cities. While offered a decent sum for the protection provided, Ivo declined, stating this was never an official Guild Job.

And now, with things starting to look a bit up for Fairy Tail's reputation, Ivo hopes for the best.

Type of Magic:
Caster
Subtype Magic:
Force Magic
Description:
This is a type of magic that enable wizards to push anything they so desire with force. The stronger the wizard, the bigger or more things they can push. Experts in this magic can create a Force around themselves that will consistently push away any incoming attacks, though that can take a lot out of wizards who use it carelessly.

While a Force spell can push things away, it cannot be used at items or living beings directly. Instead, the force must be used from around them, as the magical power that exists within all living things will neutralize any Force magic that attempts to move it around. It is possible to use this magic on a large scale field, but it is easier to counter than a similar subtype, Gravity, as Force is not intended to be used on large scale areas.

Type of Magic:
Holder
Subtype Magic:
Celestial Spirit Magic
Description:
Allows the caster to summon Celestial spirits, form contracts with them and use them for many different uses. The only key Ivo possesses is the Golden Celestial Key of the Ram, Aries.

He is said to possess the knowledge and power of a third Magic, but that remains to be seen.

Name of Weapon or Magic Tool:
Sledge Slammer
Description:
It is a decent sized Sledge hammer, one with a bigger head than the normal ones found being used in construction. While it is a powerful weapon as it is, the hammer has small, folding wings that can be unfolded in order to allow him to force the Sledge Hammer around with his magic. The folding wings help him stabilize keeping the hammer within the Force's magic and not have it spin out of control.

Other Magic:
Can use Requip to store away his Sledge Slammer.
Can use Telepathy far enough to cover several blocks of a city, around to 100m.

Edit: THE IC AND THE CHARARCTER BIN ARE BOTH NOW UP!

Fairy Tail: Open Haven IC
Fairy Tail: Open Haven Character Bin

*Celebrates the beginning of a brand new story*

Ahem, but yes, if everyone could post their accepted character sheets in the Bin, as I'll be getting to work on the Roster right away!

Last edited:
Question before I post, are our characters only joining today? As in they haven't asked to join yet? Or are some of them already there but are complete greenhorns ie been there like a week max?

Question before I post, are our characters only joining today? As in they haven't asked to join yet? Or are some of them already there but are complete greenhorns ie been there like a week max?

Joining today, seeing how everyone's history has been set up this way too. My young character included.

Joining today, seeing how everyone's history has been set up this way too. My young character included.
Gotcha just making sure before I write stuff down~ A post should be out in an hour or two hopefully

Reactions: Nim
So does it matter which location we go to or are we supposed to specify here?

You can state in the IC post which location you go to. Just figured I'd give you two options cause... Double trouble, double the fun?

And it doesn't matter. Entirely up to you.

I'll be having Ken at the train station once I get to my cpu so I can type

Reactions: Nim
You can state in the IC post which location you go to. Just figured I'd give you two options cause... Double trouble, double the fun?

And it doesn't matter. Entirely up to you.
Hmm alright gotcha.

I'll be having Ken at the train station once I get to my cpu so I can type
Was thinking train station as well but i can go to guild hall if need be.

Was thinking train station as well but i can go to guild hall if need be.
If you want you can wait till after my post before you my your decision on where your character will be. I'm about to start now

If you want you can wait till after my post before you my your decision on where your character will be. I'm about to start now
Already made a post in front of the guild hall lol Posting it now.

Name: Pompey Glashion
Nickname: "Give me one and If I like it, I won't turn you into a pile of smoldering ash. My friends from Iceberg did call me Pompom from time to time."
Title: Witch Of Smoking Cinders
Age and date of birth: 24/ May / 28
Age Appearance: 21
Sexuality: "Girls."

Length and build: 5'7 and voluptuous. Where Pompey comes from, people are thicker in fat and muscle.
Weight: 145 pounds
Favorite weather and season: Snow and Winter

Birthplace: "I hail from the land Iceberg from the city Glacier. It's colder than you're thinking, even colder love."
Guild: Fairy Tail, Scarlet Stars (Army)
Appearance:
The drastically warmer climate in Fiore let Pompey experiment with new types of clothing she would never dear wear back home. She wears a black kimono with decorative gold and red designs held up by a red, blue and gold sash. She wears a pair of dark brown boots with white at the ankles. Around her neck is a gold choker.

(Her horns and ears are not apart of her appearance. Her hair is not as it appears in the picture below.)
ccf156090b150c7384c95bca613a82f0.png

"Boring, Boring, Boring! I just can't stand the mundane. I want to have blast before I die. Who would want to take life easy when there's an adventure around every corner."

Personality:
Pompey is usually in high spirits and wears a gleeful grin on her face. She is whimsical and friendly with most she comes in contact with unless she gets a bad vibe from them. She is a confident woman who takes her problem by the horns. She isn't afraid of much, and usually with good reason. Some might take her as some sort of blissful idiot or bimbo, but that is much further from the truth than you'll expect.

Pompey is has a tactical mind and in battle, never acts on impulse. She can be rather cruel in battle, enjoys burning her opponents to ash if need be. She likes teasing others and making them feel uncomfortable if able. She's nosey and doesn't respect your personal space or privacy. She knows when not to be her and give someone their space when needed.

Skills/Abilities:
Charmer
Tactician
Chef
Drinking Champion
High Pain Threshold
MPI - 500

Special Traits:
N/A

Other Detailed:
She has a large scar across her stomach and hates for anyone to see it. It is the mark of ultimate shame, a sign of failure to save her country, the Royal Family, and the Royal Guard.

History:
Back in Iceberg, Pompey was a member the country's Royal Guard. The group doubled as a guild known as 'Scarlet Stars' and did special jobs for the small kingdom of Glacier, her home city. She was an excellent guard and an even better guildmate. She cared for the Royal family and the guild, even protecting them during battles at the cost of her own safety. Her Father served as the leader of the Royal Guard and guild master Glacier. He trained her in Flame Make magic and all techniques she knows comes from him. He wasn't the nicest man, but he made her strong.

One day a neighboring country in Iceberg attacked and with their larger numbers, they eventual overwhelmed Glacier and the city fell. The invaders killed the Royal Family after defeating the Royal Guard. The Royal Guard kept the fight up for 5 days and nights before falling. It was Pompey's duty to protect the princess along with another guild member while her father and the others fought. They were to escape to Fiore and ask for help from the current ruler.

The two escaped with the princess, but the other guard that was with her betrayed Pompey and the princess. He stabbed Pompey in the stomach and left her to die in the snow. As she lost consciousness, she was more blood be spilled on the snow and watched the head of the princess roll toward her. When she awoke, she was in a cabin in the woods, far away from the city. Her wounds were cared for by an old man who told her of Glacier's fate.

They lost, the Family was dead, heads parades throughout the streets. The Royal guard had been decimated, many dead, others imprisoned and a few managed to escape. When Pompey asked about the fate of the father, the old man only shrugged. "Little is known, I pray he escaped, but most of the higher-ups were imprisoned or killed." Pompey had no idea what to do now. She wanted to go back and fight them, but just her alone was suicide. She stayed with the old man for a month before departing Fiore, her original destination.

Once arriving, she traveled the land for a year before joining Fairy Tail. In that time she gained a name for herself as a person who would eliminate monster free of charge, well besides a place to sleep and food, lots of it. Eventually, she decided to join an actual guild and build a life for herself. She needed to move on, but that's harder said than done. She picked Fairy Tail because they seemed the most untamed guild around. She likes to party after all.

Theme Song:

Subtype Magic:
Creation
Description:

Flame-Make Magic: Can mold her flame into various shapes and use to cause various effects such as burning and exploding. Her spells are listed below but the list is always expanding.

Flame-Make - Fireball(s) - Creates up to 4 fireballs and launch them at her opponent.

Flame-Make - Lance - Creates a burning lance to throw at her opponent. Can be hot enough to burn through the target.

Flame-Make - Pillar - Touches the ground and creates a pillar of fire at the desired spot with 20 feet.

Flame-Make - Cage - Creates a cage of fire that encased an opponent that restricts their movements.

Flame-Make - Wall - A wall of fire that can reach 10 feet tall.

Flame-Make - Burning Hand - Creates a large hand of fire that grasps the target and burns them to death.

Flame-Make - Torrent - A stream of fire that can incinerate whatever is in its path.

Flame-Make - Lion - Creates a Lion of pure fire that chases an enemy until it bites down and explodes. Can damage multiple enemies at once.

Last edited:
Name: Pompey Glashion
Nickname: "Give me one and If I like it, I won't turn you into a pile of smoldering ash. My friends from Iceberg did call me Pompom from time to time."
Title: Witch Of Smoking Cinders
Age and date of birth: 24/ May / 28
Age Appearance: 21
Sexuality: "I like girls, but I do like flirting with boys too. Hmm, I'm just not sure."

Length and build: 5'7 and voluptuous. Where Pompey comes from, people are thicker in fat and muscle.
Weight: 145 pounds
Favorite weather and season: Snow and Winter

Birthplace: "I hail from the land Iceberg from the city Glacier. It's colder than you're thinking, even colder love."
Guild: Fairy Tail, Scarlet Stars (Army)
Appearance:
The drastically warmer climate in Fiore let Pompey experiment with new types of clothing she would never dear wear back home. She wears a black kimono with decorative gold and red designs held up by a red, blue and gold sash. She wears a pair of dark brown boots with white at the ankles. Around her neck is a gold choker.

(Her horns and ears are not apart of her appearance. Her hair is not as it appears in the picture below.)
ccf156090b150c7384c95bca613a82f0.png

"Boring, Boring, Boring! I just can't stand the mundane. I want to have blast before I die. Who would want to take life easy when there's an adventure around every corner."

Personality:
Pompey is usually in high spirits and wears a gleeful grin on her face. She is whimsical and friendly with most she comes in contact with unless she gets a bad vibe from them. She is a confident woman who takes her problem by the horns. She isn't afraid of much, and usually with good reason. Some might take her as some sort of blissful idiot or bimbo, but that is much further from the truth than you'll expect.

Pompey is has a tactical mind and in battle, never acts on impulse. She can be rather cruel in battle, enjoys burning her opponents to ash if need be. She likes teasing others and making them feel uncomfortable if able. She's nosey and doesn't respect your personal space or privacy. She knows when not to be her and give someone their space when needed.

Skills/Abilities:
Charmer
Tactician
Chef
Drinking Champion
High Pain Threshold
MPI - 500

Special Traits:
N/A

Other Detailed:
She has a large scar across her stomach and hates for anyone to see it. It is the mark of ultimate shame, a sign of failure to save her country, the Royal Family, and the Royal Guard.

History:
Back in Iceberg, Pompey was a member the country's Royal Guard. The group doubled as a guild known as 'Scarlet Stars' and did special jobs for the small kingdom of Glacier, her home city. She was an excellent guard and an even better guildmate. She cared for the Royal family and the guild, even protecting them during battles at the cost of her own safety. Her Father served as the leader of the Royal Guard and guild master Glacier. He trained her in Flame Make magic and all techniques she knows comes from him. He wasn't the nicest man, but he made her strong.

One day a neighboring country in Iceberg attacked and with their larger numbers, they eventual overwhelmed Glacier and the city fell. The invaders killed the Royal Family after defeating the Royal Guard. The Royal Guard kept the fight up for 5 days and nights before falling. It was Pompey's duty to protect the princess along with another guild member while her father and the others fought. They were to escape to Fiore and ask for help from the current ruler.

The two escaped with the princess, but the other guard that was with her betrayed Pompey and the princess. He stabbed Pompey in the stomach and left her to die in the snow. As she lost consciousness, she was more blood be spilled on the snow and watched the head of the princess roll toward her. When she awoke, she was in a cabin in the woods, far away from the city. Her wounds were cared for by an old man who told her of Glacier's fate.

They lost, the Family was dead, heads parades throughout the streets. The Royal guard had been decimated, many dead, others imprisoned and a few managed to escape. When Pompey asked about the fate of the father, the old man only shrugged. "Little is known, I pray he escaped, but most of the higher-ups were imprisoned or killed." Pompey had no idea what to do now. She wanted to go back and fight them, but just her alone was suicide. She stayed with the old man for a month before departing Fiore, her original destination.

Once arriving, she traveled the land for a year before joining Fairy Tail. In that time she gained a name for herself as a person who would eliminate monster free of charge, well besides a place to sleep and food, lots of it. Eventually, she decided to join an actual guild and build a life for herself. She needed to move on, but that's harder said than done. She picked Fairy Tail because they seemed the most untamed guild around. She likes to party after all.

Theme Song:

Subtype Magic:
Creation
Description:

Flame-Make Magic: Can mold her flame into various shapes and use to cause various effects such as burning and exploding. Her spells are listed below but the list is always expanding.

Flame-Make - Fireball(s) - Creates up to 4 fireballs and launch them at her opponent.

Flame-Make - Lance - Creates a burning lance to throw at her opponent. Can be hot enough to burn through the target.

Flame-Make - Pillar - Touches the ground and creates a pillar of fire at the desired spot with 20 feet.

Flame-Make - Cage - Creates a cage of fire that encased an opponent that restricts their movements.

Flame-Make - Wall - A wall of fire that can reach 10 feet tall.

Flame-Make - Burning Hand - Creates a large hand of fire that grasps the target and burns them to death.

Flame-Make - Torrent - A stream of fire that can incinerate whatever is in its path.

Flame-Make - Lion - Creates a Lion of pure fire that chases an enemy until it bites down and explodes. Can damage multiple enemies at once.

Hey! Welcome Welcome!

I personally really liked the CS and on all accounts it is approvable, I just have one question to ask before doing so.

Did you intend on having Pompey already be a member of Fairy Tail? (The history made it a bit confusing, thats all).

Hey! Welcome Welcome!

I personally really liked the CS and on all accounts it is approvable, I just have one question to ask before doing so.

Did you intend on having Pompey already be a member of Fairy Tail? (The history made it a bit confusing, thats all).
Yes i did, than i checked the rules and it said it was our first day so i changed it.

Yes i did, than i checked the rules and it said it was our first day so i changed it.

Alright, just making sure. Accepted! Feel free to throw the sheet into the Character Bin and then join the fun in the IC!

Reactions: Cush Almighty