Fairy Tail AU: Open Haven OOC

I am back from vacation. I will try to get something up. Is there a spot I should start in on or anything like that?

@Nim

I am back from vacation. I will try to get something up. Is there a spot I should start in on or anything like that?

@Nim

With the Master's attention, you van just go ahead and ask what you want.

Last post I tagged you in should help, I believe.

Just a small reminder for everyone, the option to prepare a talk with the Master in advance is still here!

And if you want to go ahead, you can take jobs already! What Eve is doing right now, confirming ranks, is just a matter of establishing what rank you have. Everyone with a mark can, by all accounts, go choose a job!

I was/still am kinda waiting for others to post tbh. Since I know at least three peeps haven't made a post since I did. That being said if no one makes a post by tonight I'll go ahead and get one out tomorrow or such.

More than okay. And I'm hoping @RoleplayE responds soon, so we could get Quill and Chuck in on doing the Jobs as well.

And another small note: I may not be around much the next couple of days, so figured I'd give a heads up. With that being said, if everyone IC-wise will want to go on the job in a later day in the week, then you are free to discuss here on how things will be handled between this day and the day of departure for the job.

(Along with deciding on how many days it will be between today and the day of going out on the job, of course).

A life situation has come up for me which is the reason for my absence. If you need to write for my characternto move the story in any way, fill free to. I will be back hopefully soon but life take first priority over this. If you don’t want to write for my character, move on without him and I’ll come up with something.

Reactions: Nim
@RoleplayE

I hope everything works out, and for the time being I will see how I can work around without doing too much with your character.

As for everyone else, I still intend on doing a small timeskip, of between a night to a couple of days. I would like your opinions on how long it should it, if you feel it should be more or less. I intend on doing the timeskip by next week (End of July), to help progress things forward, so we could get things back on track.

On a side note, I will post for the Master, Eve and Quill later tonight or tomorrow morning, so you can look forward to that.

I'm fine with any amount of time really. Maybe...four day time skip would be good? Give characters time to get home/rest and set up for any upcoming jobs? As well as give them a chance to look around the city

@Nim is it fine if I edit Ken's backstory a bit? It wont change his magic or pervious ranking, just some details that I wanna adjust. I also plan to make his mother NPC sheet within the week as well once I've thought over some things~

@SolemnOath
Pm me the details you'd like to change, and then I'll give you an all clear. Even changes to a character's history can make a difference, after all.

And looking forward for the mother's NPC sheet!

Due to not hearing opinions from anyone on here except from SolemnOath, I'll give you all till the end of the weekend, which will be the 6th, to keep on going before I do the 4 day Timeskip. If you prefer I do it earlier or later, post here and let me know!

Fine with whatever

Alright then, tomorrow I'll be doing the 4 day timeskip. If anyone has anything they may be working on and would like to see it get in, you will still be able to put it in as a flashback.

And seeing as right now, everyone who is active is going to be participating in the mission, I'll and keep things going the best I can! So be sure to look forward for the big mission you chose, "Help Us, Fairy Tail!"

Reactions: Cush Almighty
I'll be getting a post out later today, pribabpr will have Ken waiting at the trainstatraintp leave, or maybe doing final preparations and then heading ther

I promise I'll be posting tomorrow guys. It's been a while since I did.

Just so ya know @Nim I'm waiting for ya post~ I'm not trying to rush you, just making sure you weren't waiting for me or anything like that ^^

Sorry, I think most of you were waiting on me. Wasnt feeling very well over the weekend. I should have a post for everyone by tomorrow.

Apologies for the relatively short post. All of you are free to post another round or two of posts and have the train depart from Magnolia, and I'll have it arrive at Hargeon a couple of hours later.

(I'll be making the official post for the train's arrival at Hargeon. Just thought now could be a good time to let you mingle and such :D)

Reactions: SolemnOath