Fairy Tail AU: Open Haven OOC

I did edit Ken's post, also imma scream a bit because my NPC I've been steadily but surely working on has been completely scraped by a mistake I made. So much effort just gone...……

So sorry to hear that @SolemnOath ,if there is anything I could do to help recover anything, do let me know.

So sorry to hear that @SolemnOath ,if there is anything I could do to help recover anything, do let me know.
Sadly ya can't ;-; I just got to start over T_T Is it fine if I post an incomplete NPC and just work on it when I got the time? That way I don't lose everything again TT_TT

Yeah, no problem. Just keep a little WIP above it and let me know when you have finalized it :)

Just wanted to give a small heads up, I won't be able to post until around Thusday, which is in a couple of days.

Apologies for not posting till now, had a busy few days. I'll get around to posting tomorrow!

@SolemnOath @PurpleSnowDrop @Kurogane86

Just making sure you guys are still around and up for this. I understand this month can be the beginning of a busier time, but it has been a few days since people last posted, so I thought I'd check. You guys can just leave a rating on here if you are around but just busy.

Reactions: Kurogane86
I'm legit sorry, I'm still in this just been really busy lately and had a horrible case of writer's block. @Kurogane86 could you please do me a favor and go ahead and post? I'll make sure to get one up sometime this week, but I think it would be best if you posted anyway just so everyone else has a chance ^^;

I'm legit sorry, I'm still in this just been really busy lately and had a horrible case of writer's block. @Kurogane86 could you please do me a favor and go ahead and post? I'll make sure to get one up sometime this week, but I think it would be best if you posted anyway just so everyone else has a chance ^^;

No worries, irl stuff happens

Apologies for the delay folks, I'll get a response up tomorrow. Should get things rolling further.