Fallout RP

Dmitry

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I'm just gonna be straight up and say it: I love fallout. I've loved it ever since Fallout 3 came out and ever since then I've learned all I can about the series, even the games that were a bit before my time. So, naturally, I really want some rp from the series. This thread is to check if anyone's even remotely interested in that and if so, to help organize such an rp and decide on where, when, and how this story would unfold.

Any takers?

A interesting location can be Denver Colorado that the legion refers to as Dog Town.

Cool, any ideas on location?
A interesting location can be Denver Colorado that the legion refers to as Dog Town.
Yeah that does sound like an interesting area. Maybe It can be just the country in general, there's no need to confine the world to a single area, maybe some kind of railroad (not the faction) that travels around the country. But those are just my thoughts

The three I’ve always thought about were New Orleans, Chicago, and Toronto. With New Orleans we have the opportunity for a swamp based wasteland. With Chicago, we get something a little closer to the capital and the commonwealth, but with more of a gangster vibe. And with Toronto (which could be the Ronto mentioned in the Pitt) we get a winter wasteland and deep pre war lore from the annexation.

The three I’ve always thought about were New Orleans, Chicago, and Toronto. With New Orleans we have the opportunity for a swamp based wasteland. With Chicago, we get something a little closer to the capital and the commonwealth, but with more of a gangster vibe. And with Toronto (which could be the Ronto mentioned in the Pitt) we get a winter wasteland and deep pre war lore from the annexation.
Sounds good to me

Okay, so this may seem out there, but I remembered something I'd planned on for a fanfic way back that we could use. Basically, one of us (not me)creates there own version of the Courier from New Vegas, that courier buts into the other two of us, and then rp the rest of the New Vegas storyline in our own way. We could even each rp one of the canon followers on the side.

I think this could be a lot of fun, but I'm not dead set on it, so let me know what you think.

Why why, I would be up for some RP in Fallout universe as well. Didn't participate in one since I have started my writing...

As for localization - I know surprisingly little about places in Fallout universe. I think I'm most familiar with New Vegas only, unless we count "Fallout:Equestria", lol.

Anyway, it's RP, we can pick up pretty much anything we want as the place. Chicago sound nice to me, destroyed cities are always fun to play around in ~

Just going to throw this at you: Burning River, Cleveland. Maybe interested? I will see where this turns out.

I'd be down for something set in Chicago as it sounds like a pretty interesting setting.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Seems like this exploded with interest how many players do you want max.

Okay, so this got bigger than I thought it would, so let’s have a quick poll.

Chicago

Toranto

New Orleans

New Vegas

New Vegas, definitely. Unless it would end up in a tie, then count it as one for Chicago.

Anyway, so for now we have 6 interested players and a GM. I have a question then - how you gonna tackle the SPECIAL, Dimitry? We gonna have rolls there, or the stats will be just for flavor and only act as a... direction for the free-form style?

Flavor, definitely. I’m not gonna be too strict about stats in general. We’re a small group so I’m not gonna fuss too much. Just your usual no god modding, meta gaming, etc. I will ask you to make one in a template that I’ll have up once I do the official sign up thread for this.

I vote Chicagooooooooooo!