Fallout RP

Dmitry

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I'm just gonna be straight up and say it: I love fallout. I've loved it ever since Fallout 3 came out and ever since then I've learned all I can about the series, even the games that were a bit before my time. So, naturally, I really want some rp from the series. This thread is to check if anyone's even remotely interested in that and if so, to help organize such an rp and decide on where, when, and how this story would unfold.

Any takers?

A tie so far, but two more to go. I'll give about a week for the remaining two to vote and confirm interest.

Ha, I'm already hyped up for it. So glad I will have a chance to take a part in another Fallout-based RP. Wastelands are a fun place <3

Hey is there room for one more?

Sure! It’s not looking like the remaining two are gonna stick around anyway, so cast a vote.

Since New Vegas has already been a game i vote for Chicagooooooooooooooooooooooooo (Something new to me)

Also i would like to know the extent of possible characters, i have ideas but idk if they would be liked here

Alright, that’s the deciding vote, 4/7 chicago. No point in postponing it from that. Gonna get a thread up in the next few days, once I’ve decided where exactly we’ll start. From there, we can collaborate on each area as we visit them, as well as a mission to draw the group together. I’ll also take suggestions on the starter location as well.

Well, first of - how big is the area that we're talking about? Chicago alone, city's outskirts, or whole state of Illinois?
Also, what will be our point in time? As in, one of major events with Chicago was Brotherhood of Steel landing, according to wiki pages. So, before, during, or after?

Oh, and what about character's origins? Or even races? What will be allowed? c:

I’m gonna be pretty lose as far as characters go. The main thing is keeping them within relative reason. As in, nothing ridiculous. Preferably on the low end equipment-wise at the start, if they use equipment. I’ll likely single out a few things that fall under ridiculous once I get the sign up ready.

Nod nod.

Fine by me. I like simple things, and low-end starts, they're most satisfying when you achieve something great <3
Well, I shall wait for more info then, good luck on thinking! ^u^

So, after trying to come up with a solid world for this rp and thinking the whole thing over as a whole, I no longer believe I’m in a position to responsibly run this rp. To be honest, I let the whole thing get away from me and it became something a little too big to handle. What’s more, I have other rp that are either currently ongoing or that I simply have more muse for, which detracts my focus for this project as a whole. I apologize for getting your hopes up. If anyone else would like to take the reins from here, feel free to continue using this thread to that end.

Again, I apologize for letting it come to this.

Duh, now that's not what I was waiting for. But you have a point for letting the people know what's up instead of just disappearing.
Good luck in your other RolePlays, friend. ^^

... I got somewhat hyped for Fallout now... Perhaps I will try to start out my own. Anyway, we will see, sooner or later.