1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, scifi, modern, romance, furry/anthro, medieval, old west, adventure, futuristic, apocalyptic
Fantasy RP Search
Welcome!

• Hello everyone :)
    I'm once again on the hunt for new partners! This time for something a bit different.
    So to start off, I'll let you know a little about me.

* I've been rping for roughly 5 years now and love it
    * I write anywhere from 1 - 5 paragraphs or more depending on what my partner gives me to work with.
    * My main characters typically are female, but can play male side characters as well.
    * I'll be able to respond regularly, though most of the time it will be in the mornings and evenings since I have work during the day.
    * My rp's tend to be 30/70 - 50/50 in smut/plot balance.

* Writing Sample:
    Lifting her weary face to the sky, a triumphant grin spread across her lips as the warm sun rays landed upon her. Her pale skin and golden hair smudged with ash stood out in harsh contrast to the black, charred remains of a desolate land behind her. The warmth of the sun on her skin eased the tension from her sore and tired muscles as her crimson eyes opened to view the world ahead of her.

Deep blue ocean waves softly lapped at the stone crags miles below her. The horizon held the vast expanse of ocean that had yet to be explored with the sun leading the way as it slowly continued to dip down towards the watery depths below. As it faded from view, left behind were clouds of many magnificent colors in hues that could not be repeated by any painter.

Feeling the call of the unknown, the young girl walked to the edge of the cliff, her feet falling softly amongst the dust and ash of what had once been soft, vibrant grass. Leaning forward, gravity pulled her towards the deep blue waters below, shimmering in the sun's final rays like diamonds. Peace spread throughout her body as wings of golden fire sprang from her back, lifting her into the air and towards the horizon.

Behind her lay a land of cruelty that now slept in ashes. Ahead of her was unknown adventure and many new friends to meet and things to experience. One life had ended, and another was starting. After all, a phoenix always rises from the ashes.

• Things I'm looking for in a partner:

* Around 2 responses a week or more.
    * Plays the main male character. Playing extra characters is not necessary but a bonus.
    * Decent grammar and can give at least 1 paragraph response if not more.
    * Let me know if you're going to be gone for a while and I will do the same for you.
    * Be willing to help come up with ideas to keep the story moving.

• Current Pairings I'm looking for:
    * by the pairing means I have a plot for it

human x werewolf *
    commoner x prince *
    poor guy x princess *
    mermaid x prince/king *
    human x vampire
    Royal x royal
    modern girl x medieval prince (time travel) *

More will be added later​

• Plots:
    (All plots are in a medieval/fantasy setting! This can be changed though, just let me know)

1. A Call for Peace
    ~human x werewolf/human or royal x royal~

Two kingdoms have constantly been at war with each other for decades. However, this has come at a large cost with both sides having lost many in the wars. So the Kings have agreed to a treaty, but to ensure that the kingdoms truly would remain in peace, their children are to wed.

The prince and princess have never met before. Their first meeting is when they've walked down the isle and are saying their vows. So not only have they both just married a stranger, but they've also just married the person they've been taught growing up as the enemy. Now they must learn to get along, at the very least, well enough to pass as a happy couple in the public eye. Neither thinks they will ever truly be happy being married to the other. And yet, despite the arguments and fights they get into, neither can deny the growing attraction and feelings for each other.

2. Searching for Love
    ~modern girl x medieval prince~

A girl is visiting the library and ends up finding herself in a corner of the building that rarely gets attention. It holds all the old history books and she finds one that looks rather unique compared to the others. However, when she opens the book and begins reading, she's sucked in and sent to the past, all the way back to the middle ages.

When she arrives in the "new" world, she's on the streets of a large, bustling city. There's a parade of soldiers walking along main street with several excited girls following after them. As she's observing this, the commander of the group stops by her and tells her to join the group of girls as well. So she's sent with the other girls into the palace where they're each led to a seperate room by a servent.

From there, she finds out that the king was getting girls from the kingdom to present to his son as the prince (who also tends to always feel entitled to whatever he wants from growing up rich and spoiled) needed to take a wife and had turned down all the other girls before this group which included other royalty and high ranking men's daughters. So in a last desperate act, the king rounded up the women that were of age in the near by towns for the prince to choose from. The choosing process is to last a week, and in the end, the prince chooses her.

But from there, two worlds are clashing. The girl is from far in the future and won't put up with certain things that are done in those ancient days. However, she must also be careful as others are out to also bring down the kingdom and will attack her character due to how strange she is since it's very obvious that she's not from around there.

3. Forbidden Love
    ~commoner x prince ~

As a child, the prince was often looked after by a servant nanny who would also bring along her daaughter at times who was also around the prince's age. The two would play together and go on grand adventures. They grew up together for several years until the girl's mother died. From there, she was sent off to live with relatives that lived a long ways off and the two weren't able to see each other anymore.

Many years pass and it becomes time for the prince to find a wife. Eligible young women are brought from across the land, each holding a high ranking title. There is to be a feast that would last a week for the prince to meet and choose one of the girls. The childhood friend also comes, but not as a potential wife, but as a handmaiden for one of the noblewomen. The two cross paths and after a bit, the prince realizes who she is and there's an unmistakable attraction between the two.

• Plots #2
    (All plots are in a medieval/fantasy setting! This can be changed though, just let me know)

1. Breaking the Rules
    ~pirate/sailor x princess~

The princess is the king's only daughter and therefore, doted on a lot by her parents, as well as always protected by her brothers. However, she wants to go on adventures and explore the world even though that's not what princesses are supposed to do. Yet, she still manages to find ways of sneaking off and taking lessons in sword fighting, and archery, and other such things only the boys are to do.

Once she's of age, her parents tell her she is to marry some prince from another kingdom to unite their lands. Appalled at the thought, she decides to run away. She sneaks aboard a ship and hides in the cargo bay for a few days before getting caught by one of the crew members. She's disguised herself as a male, and so is put to work for having stowed away. However, the captain has some suspicions about her. After another day or two, the crew members discover that she's indeed a girl and a few decide they might as well have some fun with her. But before anything can happen, the Captain appears and comes to her rescue.

From there, the captain keeps her safe from the crew and the two begin to fall for each other. But what will happen when he finds out she's really the princess and is betrothed to marry someone else?

2. A Gift for the King
    ~mermaid x prince/king~

During a massive storm, a ship has to dock at an island until the storm is over. Before they leave though, the come across a mermaid who got washed up on shore. Deciding that this would be the perfect gift the king the hopes of earning his favor (and potential higher ranking). They manage to get her on board and return to the kingdom.

From there, she is given to the King who decides to keep her as one of his treasures. She can take on human form and can live on land for a time which makes it easier for the King to have her around so that he can study her since up till that point, mermaids were just myths.

However, the mermaid is not pleased with this and is quite upset. She starts off hating the king but as time goes on, the two start to grow closer which brings about a whole new set of problems.

• 1. Rescue Pet
    Shapeshifter x Human

Girl is walking home but on the way, she runs into a stray dog (or cat or something else if you like), that looks like it needs help. She takes the animal back home with her where she cleans it up and gives it food and water and anything else it needs. Little does she know, that the animal she's "rescued" is really a shapeshifter.

Guy was down on his luck and things were getting pretty tough. So he decided to take the form of a dog which helped out more for a bit. But things weren't going well and he was hurt. Then along came Girl who took him back to her home and cared for him. As he gets better and finds out more about this girl, he can't help but want to help protect her since she doesn't have an easy life either. Not to mention, her boyfriend tends to be abusive.

So then, how long will it be before he reveals his true identity to Girl? And how is she going to respond to this?
    Plenty of room for things to change and be tweaked with this plot.

2. From Enemy to Ally
    good girl x bad boy

Girl has always kept to herself and focused on school work, making sure she got good grades to go on and go to college. She was focuses on pursuing her career goals and turned down most guys that asked her out. And though she got along decently with most people in her school, there was one guy that she just couldn't stand. He was a jerk and went around sleeping with any woman he pleased. Rumors were that he'd slept with nearly all the girls on campus.

However, half way through the year, Girl was starting to get some unwanted attention from a classmate. At first it wasn't bad, but things steadily were growing creepier. It was like the guy was stalking her or something. Girl had asked her friends for help, but they weren't able to do anything. And it wasn't like this guy had actually done anything yet so she couldn't go to the teachers.

As a final act of desperation, she turns to the guy she hates. Not many people would mess with him, so perhaps he would be of use to her this one time. She asks him to be her fake/pretend boyfriend for a bit in the hopes that by doing this, the creep from her class would get the hint she's not interested and leave her alone. Seeing this as a fun opportunity, the guy agrees. However, what neither of them expects is that as the act goes on, they really do develop feelings for one another.

3. The Hunter's Prey
    werewolf x hunter

Girl is part of a hunters group that tracks down and kills supernatural creatures. During a raid on a werewolf pack, her group managed to capture an alpha's son. Deciding to keep him alive, they have him locked up in a cell to interrogate him and get as much information out of him before they kill him. After all, his father had escaped with a few other pack members, so now they wanted answers as to where they were hiding, along with what other packs were around.

During this period, Girl is tasked with bringing him food and water. Despite having been raised to hunt and kill these creatures, she can't help but be curious as she's never been around one outside of battle. So as the days go by, the werewolf and her get to talking and start to form a friendship and perhaps even more.

Realizing that not all supernatural creatures are bad, she decides to help the werewolf escape and help him get back to his pack. However, her group has done a lot of damage and most werewolf packs have traveled far away at this point, so the two will have quite the journey ahead of them if they do manage to escape.

4. The Wolf's Prey
    werewolf x human

similar to plot above, but switched around

Girl is part of a hunters group that tracks down and kills supernatural creatures. One night, a pack of werewolves comes and raids her group's camp site. They kill everyone in order to protect the secret of their location, though decide to keep Girl alive and bring her back as a trophy. They give her to the alpha to do with as he saw fit. (Alpha keeps her for himself, or he could give her to his son)

Girl is determined to escape the pack and often attempts getting away, but never succeeds. She's been taught that they are ruthless barbarians and had to be killed. Despite being in the presence of the alpha (or alpha's son), she always speaks her mind. Most would not get away with talking to him like this, but knowing that she cannot hurt him currently as she has no weapons on her, the alpha can't help but be amused and keeps her around. And slowly, she begins to realize that werewolves really aren't that different from humans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Auuth
I'm interested in
Breaking the Rules
~pirate/sailor x princess~ Story if it's still open! :)

Reactions: Sparks
More plots added

I love a gift for the king, hunters prey, werewolf’s prey, rescue pet and searching for love if any of them are still available!

Reactions: Sparks
I love a gift for the king, hunters prey, werewolf’s prey, rescue pet and searching for love if any of them are still available!

They're all still available :) Send me a pm and we can decide which one to go with

I may be able to do the breaking the rules plot.