Fate Grand Order: Chaldeas Defense Force

Suddenly, the saint bitch landed in front of Jason, trying once again to give him orders. He looked down at her, glaring behind his reflective glasses. Why does this bitch keep trying to give him orders?! It annoyed him endlessly and made him want to fight her before this lowly assassin servant. Why is everyone afraid to talk back to her? So what if she's a rider of dragons, she's also about 5'3" and her main thing is to yell at people. How tough could she actually be? Then again, as a servant, she's tougher than a human by design, but that didn't exactly terrify him.

Jason was about to tell off the bitch in front of him when the kid who was Assassin's master came up to him, apologizing frantically. "Get a hold of yourself kid." He took a step forward and whispered so only he could hear him, having grabbed the kid by the front of his shirt to pull him close. "Be very careful. I don't trust your servant, and from what I can tell, neither does the saint bitch. You appear to be very inexperienced so if you need help, don't be afraid to ask someone, but you will need to hold a tight leash of this one, otherwise he'll go out of control. Everything I just said, doesn't get repeated to anyone, or else it's your head. Got it?" He took a step back, staring at the kid in front of him. He knew he'd probably made him more scared than he was, but that's good. Fear will motivate him and keep him alive and his servant in check.

Teddy stood up, still grinning at her. "Nor did I expect a master as beautiful and clearly strong willed as yourself." He listened to his masters instructions. "Indeed, as an archer, my primary mode of combat is ranged in this form, whether that be long ranged or short ranged can very for me though. This shall be interesting. Due to my nature, one would expect to meet me as a rider class servant, but instead I materialize as an archer." His rifle appeared slung over his shoulder. "I guess this shall be my 'bow'." He moved his cloak to reveal a pair of pistols at his sides. "As well as something for close quarters combat." Something started to materialize next to him. He grabbed it and it took the form of a 7 foot metal staff. "Ah, something for even closer quarters." He laughed, once more causing a booming echo that could inject fear into the hearts of his enemies.

He was about to answer her question about his skills when she asked him about why he chose to join the fight. He paused to think about his answer. After a moment, he grinned a wide white-toothy grin under his mustache once again and put a firm, yet gentle hand on her shoulder. "My dear, 'Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage.' I could never ignore a call for help, nor a call to arms, especially when both came from someone such as yourself." He chuckled once again.

"Now, young master, I believe we should remain alert at the commotion happening not to far away. Who knows how it might go, but we must be ready no matter what, do you understand? If something happens, I will get you away from here, but if I tell you to run and leave me to fight, you will do so, is that understood? This goes not only for this scenario but any that could risk your life. I make this request out of concern for your safety and implore you to respect my wishes." His face had grown serious on the subject of her life.

@Cush Almighty @MixedUpGuy

Lævateinn had almost tried starting something with the odd assassin when another servant walked up and started threatening them. She didn't look like much of a fighter, though he could be wrong. And even though there was no real ill intent in the assassin's voice he kind of still wanted to punch him in the face if nothing else, though he also knew they were supposed to be allies. He didn't trust this one, but he wouldn't attack. Yet. He did however step back next to his master, not entirely in between him and the woman but close enough to protect him in case she did decide to use that spear of hers.

@Archpigeon @MixedUpGuy @ERode

Iw2uQs1.png

"Oho?" With the timely arrival of the venerable Saint (not really though, who even is she cause she sure as hell ain't Mary or Jeanne), Assassin smiled, raising his hands up in a sign of non-aggression, even as those dark eyes slid from her staff to the fiery master's gesture. A gun? He had such a droll weapon prepared against living legends?

D'aw, that was absolutely darling~!

"No need for you to get involved, little lady," the stained Servant replied, swaying lightly from side to side, "I'm sure you're better at servicing men than stopping 'em anyways, so how 'bout you take a step back and let u-"

Before he could go any further, however, his wallflower of a master was popping up once more, promising a swift resolution to this incident. Oh no. A Command Spell? Now? He was actually going to? Wow, are you for real? What a killjoy. Probably some smol boi trying to prove he's just as big as his father or brothers, hm? The virgin Midoa to the...ah, there it was, the chad nameless dude who was now trying to have a whispered conversation right in the face of three Servants.

Sasuga, master-sama.

Assassin clapped slowly as the red-headed master pulled away, apparently convinced that the conversation had gone unnoticed or unheard. "Hey now, that's not very cool," the Servant said, placing both hands on his hips, "I don't know what you're trying to pull, but us Servants all have some pretty stupid senses, you know? Seems like there's some prettttty big misunderstandings, budder bro~! After all, I'm a multi-national spiritual leader, credited with masterminding ten thousand different incidents. Sure, I look hella edgy right now, but you can totally trust in my deeds!"

Another clap, and with that, Jason's belt lightened up, two pistols now twirling around in Assassin's hands like the routine of a certain Patriot.

"Or, if you don't trust that, trust the fact that not everything's gone to hell yet, yeah? Now, let's start over again and be best buddies! I'm Adam and you three are????"

He was juggling now, the two pistols reaching ever-increasing heights as he waited for their meaningless answers.
@MixedUpGuy @Archpigeon @Takashi

Reactions: Takumi
Nanami stood with arms crossed as she waited for the summoning to begin. She didn't so much as move, still as a statue for the most part. Sighing softly once things were set in motion, she took the stone tablet that was given to her before hand and went to get started, carefully placing it in the summoning circle, she subconsciously gripped onto her pendant as she would begin to chant an incantation to summon her servant, mentally wondering what they would be like, personality wise. She did glance to the side, unimpressed or amused by Assassin's general attitude, but glanced back to the summoning circle and continued on with her own business. Her concentration wasn't broken luckily, and she could finish the summining before the rests yammering reached her ears again.

Bringing a hand to her face she pinched the bridge of her nose, she was already starting to get a headache just listening to them.

---

From a flash of light came the form of a man, a Naginata at his side as he stood before his new master. Eyes like dull pools stared directly at Xiao curiously. Tilting his head quietly he would regard her with a heavy air of contemplation.

"You are my Master then, correct?" He spoke then, intense gaze not as heavy as before. The Daimyo-or perhaps it was former Daimyo now?-found interest that his Master seemed to be of Chinese descent, if the two could get along then the newly summoned Servant would have no qualms with working with her.

"I am the Daimyo Azai Nagamasa, and with me as your Servant you have my Naginata's blade to use as you wish." He greeted with a small bow. Straightening, his gaze went over to the commotion caused by the Assassin and Berserker, stare going blank for a moment before turning back to his Master, both to watch her reaction and to listen in case she had anything she wanted to say before greeting herself. Although he had no problem fighting beside her, he understood that with her Command Spells, she could so much as make him fight for her however she wished if she wanted. Something he'd find complaining about useless, really.

Naginata resting on his shoulder now, he was sure that whatever tension was in the room, he could slice through it with his weapon. He'd only get involved if there was any threat to his Master though.

@Ailucia

From across the room, Teddy saw what was about to happen. "My master, please stay here and do not get involved." His form seemed to disappear from the speed of which he dashed over to the incident.

Jason, upon hearing the assassin and seeing that he had grabbed his guns and was twirling them. What a load of disrespect to his guns. In the matter of a second he planned out his attack. He'd draw his knife and stab into Assassin's leg, causing him to lower himself slightly. He'd go for the Popliteal artery, a lethal wound that would kill most, but as a servant, he might survive... maybe, but he didn't really care either way. Then he would jump up and kick him hard in the face to knock him unbalanced and make him drop his guns. Then he'd launch off of his chest and catch the guns out of the air, rolling landing, and aim at him. No one touches his guns, no one. He could just as easily order Berserker to take Assassin down, it'd probably be easy too, but that's the thing, he didn't need a servant to put this prick in his place.

He quickly drew his knife and began to lunge at Assassin, but as he was about to enact this plan, a hand landed on his shoulder, stopping him in his tracks. "Son, I admire your courage, but this is not a fight you should start lightly." Jason turned towards the voice to see a huge man in a dark cloak and a bushy mustache. The man turned to Assassin. "As a gunslinger myself, I understand that a pair of pistols can be a sacred thing, especially to someone like this young man, and to have someone take them, is probably grounds for a fight. I'm sure that wasn't your intention though. If you could give his weapons back, I'm sure the young man would be more cooperative so that we may settle this like gentlemen." He grinned his brilliant grin at them.

Jason looked up at the man, almost in shock at how he came in and immediately began negotiating.
Who the hell is this guy?

@MixedUpGuy @ERode @Takashi @Cush Almighty

Last edited:
[fieldbox=" , blue, dotted"]
Untitled.png

Waiting for her summons to come, Xiao had little to do but watch the show happening inside of the circle, seeing servants being summoned... and apparently fights already wanting to break out. She wanted to say something, but was finding the right way to say it in English. Of course the moment she had the right idea, a bright light shone to answer her summoning call and made her lose her train of thought.

Xiao gave a small whistle as the servant was summoned in front of her very eyes. Not too bad Xiao, you got to summon a real hottie huh? Hope he's as tough as he looks. Her face broke into a grin as he stated himself, warlords and daiymos were pretty good choices as far as servants went, and he was a lancer to boot. The master already felt a good bonding with the servant, as far as weapons of choice were concerned.

Her eyes darted back over to the commotion happening on the other end. Her language unconsciously broke into a crude dialect of Chinese, still managing it's way for Nagamasa to understand. Xiao stamped onto the ground in frustration at the others. "Seriously, can't children learn to wait for the first mission before they started comparing their sizes?" She brought two fingers to her temple, pressing them hard against her head. "How are you going to deal with this for the whole mission, Xiao? Men, I swear." Xiao focused her attention back at the servant of hers. "Alright so here's the plan for them. Ignore them. If they can't keep in their pants long enough not to kill each other right at the start of things I wouldn't have wanted to work with them to begin with. Just focus on protecting yourself and me, we'll assume the other servants could do the same with their masters."

She didn't mean to not introduce herself yet, but the present situation had left that little part of a greeting out of her thoughts.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=" , hotpink, dashed, 10"]
Cao Cao.png

A bright white formed in front of the icy master, a shimmering sound ringing out. From it, the first thing to appear was the image of an iron Jian pointing towards Namami. From there, the delicate hands of a female followed it as soon there was an arm, and from there the whole servant appeared at once.

Black eyes smoldered as they looked up and down the master who had summoned her. "If thou art my master, woe to your enemies." She began. "For you have summoned I! She who created Wu! she who defeated the flying general! the Grand Ancestor Emperor Wu of Wei! A Caster I may be, but you speak to none other than Cao Cao herself." Cao Cao flourished her blade as sheathed it and gave the master a small smile. The servant spoke as if she wasn't paying attention at all to the other commotion going on, but she was in fact making sure to have a suitable exit strategy should things turn sour. Just recently being summoned left her with no time to even make her own workshop much less create strategies for fighting against her allies, she'd be in too much of a disadvantage to fight now.

Nevertheless she hoped she did a good first impression. Since the second she formed Caster had been worrying over what would be the best way to introduce herself and inspire awe in whoever she had been summoned to. The woman mentally shook away her thoughts again to continue. "So, once again I ask of thee. Art thou my master?" She didn't exactly ask the first time, but as she always said: 'Recognize and Acknowledge your mistake, but never admit your mistake.'
[/fieldbox]

• Love
His Master gave him a decent retort to his slight criticism of her faith. Prayer, hope, whatever you define it as was nothing without an impetuous, an action. He watched her slightly move the Key on her shoulder. A weapon he never saw before. He didn't care to inquire about it, whatever she uses for combat was her choice. He did wonder if she employed firearms as well, he would love to see one up close. Seeing some other servants in possession of them made him want to approach and inquire about said weapon.

"Hmm, being nice was never my thing Master. If I was kind than I would have lost my kingdom to Wu and failed my ancestors. I will not be some rude donkey, but as I said, kindness was never and will never be a skill I actively foster." Her smile, no matter how beautiful it was had no sway over the Chinese ruler. He then watched as his Master head turns towards the ruckus going on around them. Two servants were fighting, Berserker and Assassin, and Goujian couldn't care, better to let men be men and sort it out themselves. "I truly don't care, but if you wish for me to handle them, I--" Before he could finish, two other servants were already intervening. "Looks like we can just stand here and mind--" again he paused as he noticed Assassin's guns.

Without a word, he rushed over to the 4 other servants. "Ah, I finally get to see firearms, looks powerful indeed." He then looks to Archer and gun on his back. "Another firearm...I must say, both your weapon looks beautiful. May I hold one, maybe even fire it." He wished these contraptions were around in his day, truly would have revolutionized war. He then looked towards the other Servant wh arrived before Archer, Ruler. "And her is the one who will oversee this grail war." He gave her a smirk before continuing. "Will you be warring with us in this battle to save the world?" Goujian was now eying her figure, and an impressive one it was. "Or will you stand by and look pretty...I'm more than fine with the latter." Goujian was being nice as Angela wished, he complimented the woman while he knowingly objectified her. All just to ignore his Master in the end.

-----------
She was warming up to her Servant more and more by the second. His honey words may have been lies or exaggerations but she didn't care, they were working. She then starting showing off his arsenal, from a rifle he called his bow, pistols and a staff for actual fighting when things got hairy. "Lovely Theodore, versatility is a must after all." His laugh was booming, hearty, maybe even scary to those of weaker wills, but not his Master. She liked his laugh, it showed strength. He then answered her question on his reason for appearing and it was simple, he couldn't ignore a plea for help, a true Hero was standing before her.

She frowned slightly when he took notice of the commotion going on nearby and suggesting if things grew risky, she should get out of harm's way. Not just now, but in all situations similar. Diana agreed that was the best choice, but she did love a little danger, dancing with death was normal for her. "Hmm, I'll try but no promises. I know when I'm in harm's way, especially when Heroic Spirits are involved." She knew no human could contest with a Servant, she didn't have a deathwish.

When he rushed towards the conflict, Diana chuckled and followed him. She would stay at a safe distance, she just wanted to watch what was about to unfold. Would they starting fighting like children and spoil her opinion of Heroic Spirits or would they handle it like adults?

Midoa watched as the pistols began juggling between Assassin's hands and he immediately felt himself grow more and more concerned. It seemed as though Adam had every intention of escalating this issue to the point of fisticuffs and Midoa had little to know way of knowing what to do to stop him. Then he looked down and saw his newly minted Command Seal on the back of his hand and began growing a bit cautious. These things were very valuable and were not to be used freely like spreading crumbs for the birds to pick off and scatter with. But already he had little in the ways of ideas in relation to stopping any kind of insanity from breaking out. Thinking back to his training they had all undergone under the head mage here where they were taught the ins and outs of being true Masters he tried to pull back the memories of what to do with those Command Seals during dire situations.

But just as quickly as he had delved into his own memory, he was snapped back to the current moment as a crashing sound was heard next to his foot that caused him to panic and fall to the ground in a panic. Looking down at the ground there was a red light permeating from the ground that seemed to pulse every so often before it eventually dissipated before him. His eyes then flowed towards the front door and he saw the mage who had brought them all here finally standing in the room before them, his fingers in the shape of a gun with strange lights reflecting down his arm to the elbow.

Martha turned to see her Master Sirus step into the room with a stern look on his face and clear agitation swimming in his eyes. Already the servants and masters before him decided to cause a commotion whether it be from mere curiosity or a desire to state which of them was the strongest. At that moment, Martha could only pity the young masters whom he could have an impact on. The Servants however, she knew she'd be the one to take care of later should it be necessary.

Sirus' arm began to dim as he took his steps into the large group with a sigh. The previous loud noise was quickly replaced with the echo of only his steps and the few of those who tried to turn and see what had caused the sudden impact on the floor of the summoning chamber. Stopping next to Martha and looking down at Midoa, he waved the boy to stand as the young archer quickly picked himself up after collecting his scattered attention.

"Not even five minutes you have all joined the rank of Masters and returned to the real world from the Throne, and here we have our first legitimate pissing contest. I'd say I was surprised, but I kind of had a feeling this was going to be the case considering how most of you have been since joining us here at Chaldeas 2." Sirus moaned while fixing his hair slightly, still showing signs of bed head that he had neglected to repair prior to his showing in the viewing room.

He slowly looked over all the servants in the room, most of which he and the rest of the staff had prepared for. The Mage's Council could only provide so much in the hopes of making a second Chaldeas that they left almost nothing in the way of bringing out Servants. While the Aminusphere girl got a facility that would be able to bring out Servants on a whim using solely traditional methods because of the power of their summoning circle, Sirus had been given a toned down model for his project. That's why most of the spirits they had summoned had catalysts, to make the task easier and lighten the load on how much Prana would be needed to bring them out. Easier to call someone when you have their number rather than just dialing numbers and praying as it were.

The one he was very much unsure of was the Assassin class standing in front of him. The juggling still continuing in front of him, Sirus could only laugh in amusement. "If I didn't know any better I'd have thought Mephistopheles himself had changed classes. But he's a bit more dedicated to his tricks than laying in the shadows like a true Assassin class Servant is," He said to himself, placing his hand in his pocket while fidgeting with a coin he had brought with him down from the observation room. "So since you aren't that and I missed your previous introduction to these three, if you could humor me Assassin, and tell me your name and how you came about in this ritual?"

While Sirus pointed to the three behind him, Martha being one of them, she turned to hear another voice softly address her directly. The Saber servant it seemed. While initially inclined to answer his query, his tone quickly changed in his approach as he looked to make Martha into a pretty face rather than the strong Saint she truly was. Inwardly harboring her disgust at the comment, she outwardly ignored him as she turned her attention to her Master's approach to the strange spirit before them all. She'd take her time in correcting his approach to her later, but her focus was on her Master's safety as all Servants should be. Besides, when people tried cutting her down, she liked to take her time with her retorts. One thing she couldn't help but notice was that she could have sworn Sirus almost turned his head on Goujin's comment, but instead kept his focus on Assassin. Perhaps it was just her imagination.

Meanwhile Midoa went from standing behind Adam to standing at his side, waiting for the repeat in introductions. Yet Midoa felt inclined to speak for his Servant instead. No doubt Adam was tired of the multiple intros and would rather they just got it all over with in one fell swoop. He stepped up so that he was ahead of Adam now and smiled to Sirus and the others. "His name is Adam Weishompt...no...Weishaupht. Sorry, mispronounced it there. But I'm sorry about all this. His summoning was a bit...odd I guess you could say. I just wasn't prepared for the sight of it is all. I hope you don't hold it against him." The young mage asked on behalf of his servant in the hopes it would smooth things over.

Sirus simply laughed as he turned his eyes from the servant to the master. Even Martha was impressed at his sudden willingness to take over the situation. Nodding, the elder mage of the group turned to everyone with a smile on his face. "Well then that's one intro out of the way. Now all of you new Servants, please introduce yourself and the Master you have been brought in by if you would be so kind. A good team should know each other by names first after all," He stated as he looked at all the new faces in the room that had only been in the world for the past few moments. Strong servants indeed, but strength alone was not what he needed from them. He needed their cooperation as well. "Once we get those introductions out of the way, then we can begin with the real fun part." Sirus smiled as Martha rolled her eyes. Here he was, the center of attention again. He had always loved to spotlight in moments like these. It lacked all semblance of humility, something she had been losing faith that she could instill him with for years now. Even a Saint's patience was limited in the end.

From the grin his Master gave him, Nagamasa assumed he had pleased her. Good, a happy Master made a happy Servant. Returning her grin with a small pleaaed smile, he opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when she reacted to the commotion going on around them. An amused chuckle escaped him at her initial reaction, before nodding at her order. "Understood. My main intention was to protect you regardless, Master." He replied. When was the last time he had been so amused? His Master seemed a bit brash, but he knew that she would make good company no doubt.

---

Nanami's eyebrows raised at the display her Servant gave, before a small smile broke out-granted she rarely ever smiled since the incident years ago. "Yes, I am your Master. I'm Nanami, and having you as my Servant I can only hope for the best fighting beside you." She replied, before she turned her head to the commotion going on, blank faced in a heartbeat. "As for them, don't worry about them and let them handle themselves, all we need to worry about is protecting each other." She spoke before returning her gaze to Cao Cao.

@Ailucia

Xiao.png

Well, that was bit anticlimactic, but the black-haired master figured it should be a good thing indeed that things did not escalate to such a level where someone lost a life. Hmm, do servants dying even count as a loss of life? Xiao wondered as she heard and nodded along in agreement with the head called Siris as he began chiding the others for their... She figured outburst was probably the nicest term to put it.

Hearing her servant's words gave her a sense of safety. She playfully smacked his arm with the back of her hand. "Good, good. That means you have a good head on ya' after all!" Xiao said with a laugh as she continued. "Now go on, they want you to introduce us. Can't let me take away the fun." She went silent for only second before she had realized her error. "Oh yah! Uhh, I'm Xiao Xiuying. I'll be your master from now on, deal?"

[/fieldbox]

Cao Cao.png

Caster nodded her head to her master. "I see, Nanami. It is a good name for what seems like a good master." She put her hand to her chin, giving a fierce grin. "With our combined wisdom and strength, nothing will be impossible, even more so if we can elect the help of these other pairings." The servant took note of that suddenly changed persona when dealing with the others, it was not something uncommon to see for a ruler like Caster once was. Cao Cao leaned in close to a whisper, her eyes staring right into those of her master. "I'll be sure to protect you master, and should it ever be needed, I will be ready to strike out a plan against our allies should they turn." Truthfully she would want to strike before they had a chance to turn, but such things were too complicated to be able to achieve in this sort of situation.

At the request of the master of Martha, Caster stood up straight as she began her introductions. "Servant Caster, here to achieve our goals by any means possible. The Grand Ancestor Emperor Wu of Wei, Cao Cao, is at your service!" She threw out a hand as she motioned to Nanami. "Master Nanami is the one who will guide my will, and who I will trust to help me lead us to victory!"

[/fieldbox]
@Takumi

• Love
Jason was about to try and stab assassin again when another servant came up talking about the guns. "Those aren't assassin's guns…" He used assassin's leg as a foothold to launch himself up and snatch his guns out of the air before rolling. "They're mine." He holstered them, glaring at Assassin behind his reflective glasses. They couldn't see his eyes, but he was sure they knew.

Teddy chuckled at the spectacle. "Excellent form, young man. Now that you have your weapons back, I suggest everyone take a deep breath. We are allies after all." He turned towards the new servant, clearly of the saber class, unslinging his rifle. "You may hold mine if you would like, if you can, though firing would be impossible, not only because of the room we are in, but because the weapon is tied to my spirit origins, only I can fire it. In fact, not many can even lift it. For me, it's pretty lightweight, but if anyone else were to lift it, the weight would multiply and knock them over." He laughed his booming laugh once more at the thought of the last person who tried lifting his weapon. He signaled for his master to come stand by him.

Suddenly, there was a shot of pure mana that crashed nearby. Out of habit, Jason unholstered his weapons and aimed at the source. He saw it was his employer. He stood back up, spinning his guns on his fingers before calmly holstering them. "I'm sure you expected this, Sinus, but considering who we're working with, my rate has gone up. We'll discuss how much, later." He crossed his arms and went over next to his Berserker. He listened to introductions and sighed. "I guess I might as well go next. Listen up because I'm not gonna repeat myself. My name is Jason Shimada. I am the master of Berserker." He gestured to the servant next to him, allowing him to introduce himself. He figured it would be good for him.

@Cush Almighty @MixedUpGuy @Takashi @Everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Nagamasa chuckled at her rather jovial response. Good company indeed, and strong too it seemed. Turning to face Sirus and the rest, he gave a bow of his head. "I'm Lancer, Azai Nagamasa, and my Master here is Xiao Xiuying. Hopefully, there won't be too many hiccups along the way in this group, hm?" He greeted, teasing the rest just slightly.

There were likely going to be a lot of hiccups, but taking things in stride never hurt anyone, right?

---

"That's good to hear, Cao Cao. With you ny my side things will be interesting." Nanami gave a small smirk to her servant, feeling completely at ease with the other in the surrounding chaos that-luckily died down it seemed.

With introductions in place, the woman did her best to remember names and faces, her own face cool and collected. Giving a nod as Caster introduced her, she simply flicked her hand in a brief wave, other hand resting on her hip. "As Caster stated I, Nanami Tsurugi, am her Master." She reiterated.

@Ailucia @Cush Almighty @Archpigeon @Takashi @MixedUpGuy @Everyone

Reactions: Ailucia
Angela blinked a few times before shaking her head, giggling. She hadn't expected her gruff Servant to run off like it was Noël. "I suppose I should follow," she noted to nobody in particular.

As she approached, she let the Key fade into Prana, which dispersed in the dense room. She heard the various Masters introducing themselves and their Servants. When a lull in the conversation rose - all the Masters had said their piece - she crouched down, before leaping over her new Servant's head, with the strength only vaguely heretical rituals (or fully heretical rituals, but she didn't do those) could provide, into the middle of the crowd, where the Director of Chaldea 2 - she recognized him from a meeting before the surgery - stood next to the saint, having called for introductions if she read his face right. "Angela du Moitier! Executor and an official investigator of claims of Holy Grails." She gestured at the man behind her, who no doubt was either frustrated or somehow smug at her actions. "I summoned the Knight of the Blade!" Three Knight classes, four Calvary classes, according to the Edelfelts. None of the Calvary classes had horses that she could see.

She felt vaguely disappointed.

"I hope to get along with you all!"

———

Upon the Throne of Heroes, there was no real concept of "time." That was reserved solely for those whose souls were still in the Cycle of Samsara. Nor was there such a thing as "space" - they were, more or less, one with the Root of Origin, that which defined space. Despite these things, Heroic Spirit Hannibal blinked. So far as one could say she was looking at things, she was reviewing the existence of Heroic Spirit Arturia Pendragon. A fascinating Hero, to be sure - her legend was such that plenty of other Spirits were defined because of her - ignoring the ones that were alternate versions of her, of course. Those gave the Conquerer a distinct feel that whatever divinity reigned over reality - if any did - then that divine being (or maybe his closest friend) had a special thing for the King of Knights.

Anyway, Hannibal had felt something singularly fascinating. A call from one of the many extant iterations of Earth, one calling for her to provide her legend to the shell of "Rider." Apparently, they were working to protect Human Order. She smiled, so much as that was possible in a world where she didn't quite have a body - or, indeed, a mind. A call for her was fairly unusual. Artifacts connected to her were rare at best by the Age of Man, and even rarer was a Master similar to her in personality enough for that to act as a catalyst. An Oath of Hatred was hard to identify with, she mused.

Of course she would answer the call. Her Legend - that which the calling world referred to as a Saint Graph - flowed out from the Ring of Deterrence to that which was material.

The situation seemed to have been diffused, which Lævateinn guessed was a good thing since he didn't have to beat anyone's face in. The way it was diffused once and for all was somewhat strange to him though, a servant had restrained Jason -an act which in different circumstances Lævateinn might've repaid with a ticket back to the Throne- and another master had fired what appeared to him to be a gandr. And yet, even though that wouldn't have done hardly anything to a servant, they all stopped and listened to that new master.

It'd be useless to continue in this situation, so Lævateinn just stood and listened to the introductions. The names uttered meant nothing to him really, they sounded like they must've been after his time. And when his master motioned to him, he figured that meant it was his turn, although before he started a couple others went. So once the master who called herself Angela finished, he began. "Berserker Lævateinn, the sword that-" He would've thought of how to put this so that the others wouldn't automatically know he destroyed humanity once already, if he cared about their opinions. "-the sword that burned down the world, the gods, and.. humanity with them." He paused, realizing he'd succeeded in introducing himself somewhat smoothly. "Most of them.. anyway."

@MixedUpGuy @Archpigeon @Takumi @Shiki @Ailucia @ERode (I think that's everyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
The guns he thought were Assassin's belong to a Master. "My apologize." He said before turning to Archer. Hearing that he wouldn't be able to lift or operate the rifle brought a frown to Goujian's face. "Unfortunate...but I'll look forward to seeing you use it." Archer's laughter was loud, the laugh that reminded him of a drunk having a wonderful time at court. He wouldn't waste his time trying to play with the firearm, he'd get a chance use on eventually. He knew his sword was better, but firearms were simply cool. Noticing Martha ignored his questions cause him to chuckle, has he spited this beauty already? He didn't care, he wasn't here to win any friends.

When Theodore called her over to his side, Diana briskly walked over. When the Servants were asked to introduce themselves, Diana looked towards Archer to speak and introduce them. "Come on Theodore, I know you are far from shy. You may be the youngest among them, but show them you are the most outspoken.

Saber himself was happily beginning to step forward, but other started speaking before him, and he would have to wait his turn. Saber listen to the servant's introduce themselves, taking most interested in the Caster class Servant. Once again the first thing he noted was her beauty, the superior beauty of a woman from China. She was a descendant of royalty like himself, and at the moment she earned his respect. He looked forward to working with her and seeing the magic she possessed. When he heard Berserker introduction he thought it was impressive. "An impressive spirit you are Berserker, to destroy so much is noteworthy to say the least." When Lancer introduced himself, Saber took notice of his comment. "I hope no hiccups will destroy our group either, but only time will tell. I hope you aren't the hiccup, it would embarrassing if so."

When his introduction came, he stepped forward and stood proudly next to his Master. " I am of the Knight of the blade like my Master, Angela De Monitier, has already informed you. My name is Goujian, Ruler of the long dead kingdom of Yue. My legend has been known to China for over 2000 years after my army crushed Wu." He looked to his Master and gave her a smug smile before continuing. "Beware, I do not tolerate betrayal and will behead you myself If I even think you are a traitor. Ask Wen Zhong if you think I pull the leg. I tell you now that I can't even comprehend mercy, for I am no fool and will not be mistaken as such." With that, he finished and looked at his Master with that same smile he gave her a moment earlier. "Was that nice enough Master?"

Last edited:
Jason nodded to his servant. He knew that speaking wasn't something he was well-versed in, so he felt like having him introduce himself would be good for him, and he did a good job.

The large man looked down at his young master who urged him to introduce himself, joking with him. He smiled at her before clearing his throat. "I shall go next." His voice echoed as usual throughout the room. He removed his hat from his head and bowed slightly to the group. "Ladies and gentleman," He started calmly, his eyes closed and his voice soft. But, of course, he opened his eyes and bellowed, "MY NAME IS THEODORE ROOSEVELT, WAR HERO AND PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!! IN THIS INCARNATION, I AM OF THE ARCHER CLASS!!" He laughed his thunderous laugh, booming throughout the room, even making the glass shake a little bit. He cleared his throat once again. "You may call me Teddy or Mr Roosevelt if you would prefer." He grinned wide under his mustache. He put his hand on his master's shoulder and pulled her forward with him a bit, gently. "And this young lady is my master, Diana Jay." He smiled down at her, letting her finish her introduction.

Last edited:
Angela turned to face the Chinese ruler and shrugged. "Needs work. And 'can't comprehend mercy'?" she echoed, before giggling. She mock-clutched at her chest, as if her heart pained her. "Oh! Death! Pain! Sadness! Woe is me! Alas, I am slain!" She fell backwards, the faux-faint turning into a flip as she caught the ground with her hands and pushed herself into the air. As her hair adjusted to normal gravity again, falling around her shoulders, she smiled. "Oh, brighten up." She glanced at several other Servants in the room - with the notable exception of Archer and the Wonder Worker of Gallia - before turning back to her own Servant, her smile soberer. "Your original life sounds awfully dull. Do you really want that again?"

Then, as if she'd never said a thing, her features were filled with their normal energy, and she spun to look at, and started to walk towards, the Saint Servant who had been watching much of the conversations. Her eyes were wide and bright; this was the opertunity of a lifetime, frankly. There were so-called living saints occasionally, but who could say they talked with an actual living Saint, one from the time of Jesus no less? "Are you really Martha of Bethany?" It was a slightly rhetorical question, so she followed it with another. "What was Jesus like?"

Reactions: Cush Almighty
untitled-png.163978

Xiao nodded her head along with each introduction of the servants. Truthfully she only knew well of two of them, and was secretly cursing the fact she didn't get them. That said she did get her favorite class, being a lover of spears herself. She slightly side stepped closer to her servant and tugged on his sleeve only hard enough for him to notice.

"Nice introduction. I liked yours the most, even if I'm being unfair." The magus said with a grin.

She turned her head to the other masters and gave them polite half bows. Xiao decided to bring up a little bit more about herself, mostly as an excuse to try some more english. She learned it for a reason dammit. "I come from the east and learned the elements of water, wood, and fire. I do not believe my way of magecraft will be... good for you? But I would be very happy to show you my way of magic at the dorms. I am very interested to learn how you from the Clock Tower do yours."

[/fieldbox]

cao-cao-png.163979

Caster's eyes grew wide at the realization of someone that dated her from the same region. She had of course learned about the great ruler Goujian, even without the throne of heroes filling her knowledge of those who's true names were revealed. Cao Cao closed her eyes into a smug look. If what she was hearing was right, they were definitely a force to be reckoned with.

She had to admit though as much as she understood the reasoning behind Nanami's icy way of talking to others, it was still kind of adorable in the way a mother thinks it is cute how her child acts. Caster couldn't help but give a warm smile that clashed against the chilling mood of her master.

[/fieldbox]

"I'm flattered you liked it Master, even if you admit that there is some bias." Nagamasa replied with a small laugh. While responding to her, he didn't give a response to Saber's shit talking response, seeing no point in doing so, but the small gleam in his eyes-as if a faint spark of some unknown emotion or another-was enough of a sign that he did acknowledge the other's reply to his quip in a way. He didn't need to dignify any schoolyard taunts with a reaponse though, and left it be. Otherwise he'd waste his breath and time.

---

Nanami couldn't help but watch Angela flip about with a look of exhaustion. Almost as if the Executioner herself just tired her out by moving so much. Almost like a younger sibling running about and tiring out an older one in a way. Though when she heard the girl ask Martha about Jesus, the raven haired clicked her tongue softly, deciding to ignore the rest of that conversation.

Sirus looked around with a smile on his face for the most part. All strong servants and willing masters in the room. Some more willing out of the kindness of their own hearts, others for a certain kind of reward. While he wanted to roll his eyes at the demands of Jason he reigned himself in and simply heeded everyone else in the order they chose to announce themselves in. Some quieter than others. He was just glad they all decided not to step on each other during that part. His head could only take so much before a splitting headache took it over.

Giving a quick nod to them all he spun with his arms out and a joyous grin on his face. "Well then for the servants I welcome you to Chaldeas 2! Rather than a Holy Grail war, you are here to prevent them from destroying the entirety of civilization. No pressure of course." He said with a laugh as he walked back to the door that he had spun towards as Martha only stood still to watch her master give out the explanation of the project to everyone in the room. While all the candidates had a basic understanding this whole thing was still being kept very much under wraps under fear of outside interference from any unruly folk that would like nothing more than Armageddon itself to take over the face of the planet.

The young archer Midoa looked up at Adam with a worried look, as the casual nature of saving the world seemed to be a bit...odd to say the least. Not to mention, Midoa suddenly recalled Adam mentioning something about them being the ones to save the world or something to that affect. Surely that wasn't the real reason they were being brought here. If not, then what could it have been?

Quickly snapping his fingers and the quick echo taking a hold of the room, Sirus continued in his explanation. "Inside this facility lies a state of the art and immensely powerful tool called Chaldeas that is built with the single purpose of monitoring and pinpointing any irregularities in the history of mankind. Even the slightest change can cause a tremendous ripple in the world and cause all of civilization to fall. While this may sound like your typical butterfly effect scenario, sadly it seems to be a bit more tumultuous than that,"

Martha listened closely to her Master, but couldn't help but notice the sudden voice approaching her. Angela if she remembered had come up to her. Reading her profile when she and Sirus had been going over candidates, she knew that eventually the girl would ask her for any inside information of her original life walking with Him. Her curiosity reminded her of so many who had asked her the same question, not just in her time but since arriving in the real world alongside Sirus. Giving her a calm and kind smile she rested her hand on the girl's shoulder. "If you wish we can talk further about Him for as long as you wish. But for now dear it would be best to listen in fear that you may miss the importance of your charge." The saint told her as she turned her head back to the doorway to see her master now pacing.

The mage walked back and forth before the doorway as he let out a quick sigh. "Sadly as I mentioned, this is Chaldeas 2...A back up to the original Chaldeas. With such a powerful tool it was natural that the Mages council was not going to be comfortable having just the one in case something went wrong. So I was chosen to lead not just the construction of this facility but also the project known as the Grand Order. The Grand Order is our mission as the self appointed Chaldeas Defense Force to find irregularities and quell them before they become massive problems that erase any progress humanity has made and spin out of control into complete extinction. You fight today, so that tomorrow is possible and yesterday did occur for lack of a better tag line." Sirus said as he gave a slight shrug and a sudden hand to the face nearly had him losing balance.

"Forgive my master as he tends to try and sugar coat things rather than give straight answers," Martha said as she suddenly appeared now in front of Sirus with a forced smile and a hidden twitch in her eyebrows. Sirus got his footing back and tried to protest, but seeing that look only told Sirus he lost his turn to speak and sighed as he let the Saint (who was always just so full of patience he thought) take over the speaking duties. Calming her face with a quick breath she let go of her staff as it fluttered away in a shining collection of golden dust, and rested her closed fist into an open palm similar to a prayer gesture.

"Many of you were candidates with the Chaldeas project, but were sent here either due to your listing in the ranks or your readily available catalysts which you had in your possession. Do not think of this as a demotion, as it is still an honor to be among the group here. Plus you are all more than worthy as shown by all of you providing successful summons on this day. But that is not your only task," Martha's voice quickly went from soft to firm as a determined gaze collected in her eyes to the young masters. "You must gain trust and rapport with your servants, and the same goes for you Heroic Spirits with your masters. Without that it is unlikely that this nearly impossible task will be completed. It is uncertain when Chaldeas will sense an irregularity and until that time you are expected to be ready at all times for the rayshift for the fight."

Sirus then stepped up and joined her with serious look on his face as well. "We have our duties up top," The mage said as he pointed to the window above him as he referenced the others of Chaldeas 2. The minor mages, the scientists, alchemists and the like. Even the cooks and engineers had their part to play, and if even one cog in the system refused to mesh together, the whole operation would fall apart. Not something Sirus needed in this case. "you all have yours to do as well. And when we find and stop the sources of these irregularities that is when you will all be given what you were promised. Money, fame, comfort. Doesn't really matter because the world will be indebted to you anyway. No price is too small for that,"

"In the meantime my suggestion, albeit an odd one considering the tone we've used up to this point, is to use the facilities available in Chaldeas 2 to further learn about your servants as well as other masters. Some of you have already taken advantage over the last few days of some of them. The shooting range, the cafeteria, the recreation center. They are always open for you to use at your leisure," As if a sudden nail had gone through his wrist he quickly shot up his hand with a single finger pointed out, as if ready to prove a point. "but so help me if I find out who has been leaving candy wrappers in the pool these last two days I will see to it that someone in this room or up there will be cleaning that thing solo for a month." The mage announced very matter-of-factly as the Ruler beside him only rolled her eyes in response.

"Now all of you disperse for the time being, I have something I have to do myself here before I can get back to the monitor. Don't have too much fun though." Sirus announced as he then walked further into the summoning room and stood atop the one that had gone unused during the ritual. Giving a quick wave above his head, the room started shaking once more as the Prana began circulating again and the single circle began to glow. Pulling out a small gold coin and releasing it so the magic collected it in the air, the young masters could hear mumbling coming from him as the light shown brightly.

Midoa grew very curious. Why would he be summoning another servant even though he already had one? Looking up at Adam with a curious look he patted the man on the arm, trying his best to forget the rather grotesque form he had taken prior. In the end the pat was more of a quick prod, afraid that the previous black goo would suddenly just appear on his arm. "Adam, can you tell what spirit he's calling out to? You were at the Throne before the summoning right? Was there anyone else there waiting to get brought out with you?" The young mage kept asking questions he had no idea if Adam knew the answers to. But it seemed like a better thing to do than just watch in dumb silence at the ritual before him.