Fate/Vagabond Ardor

@Epsir

So reading the posts, maybe I'm a bit confused :P

So Yukari was hiding somewhere close to where Akise and the Overseer is at the moment? I am assuming such because @MechanicalHorse in their latest post mentions that Yukari is seeing the Overseer. Also, this new servant. An NPC servant? Overseer's?

And the lady with the gun is also an NPC or a character I missed in the OOC thread?

Because if I'm right. We've got two servants inside the cathedral. Assassin and this Japanese one. Yukari, Akise, the Overseer and the woman with the gun who is after the Overseer. Am I missing something or am I totally wrong? Correct me if so.. Just want to be clear on how I'm reading it to be correct.

Thanks.

It's highly likely I made a mistake in my mad dash to finally get a post up, but rereading the posts in question it strikes me as a trick of distance, depending on how the writers interpret it. I'm just imagining a pretty vast open room with everyone still mostly visible, but in various safe distances away from one another.

The weeaboo Servant and their Master are Epsir's NPCs with sheets posted in the first post for the Master, and the Japanese one a few posts up. If there's any corrections I need to make myself though, I'll have to make 'em later since I've gotta be off to work now, but I hope what I said makes sense otherwise.

@Akashi
Mech pretty much spelled it out for me but to reiterate: You are correct. The São Paulo See Metropolitan Cathedral interior is a pretty long room which I tried to describe faithfully in the post that Yukari and Yarankash showed up to it.
Interior_da_Catedral_da_S%C3%A9_-_S%C3%A3o_Paulo_cathedral_interior_%289630345551%29.jpg

Everyone was standing towards the doors when Akise entered the room, and it was my understanding that he pushed the Overseer some distance to the altar and past Elfriede (who you can find in the OP's character list along with most of the other NPCs in the thread, the exception being her Servant who is on the previous page of this thread) which would be towards Yukari... Kind of. Yukari is somewhere out there in the pews and would have an easy time seeing the people now posing dramatically on the altar steps. I hope that answered your question if it didn't I'll happily try again.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
I'll post either tomorrow or this weekend.

Reactions: Epsir
Made some minor changes to my previous in-game post, so Rider is on her way to the Cathedral.

Noted. Did you plan on arriving this coming post cycle? We can get her involved in this however you prefer.

Noted. Did you plan on arriving this coming post cycle? We can get her involved in this however you prefer.

Yeah, I was planning to have her arrive at the very beginning of my next post, so she should be available for all the chaos going on.

Alright, that's perfect. If any questions come up about the details of making her entrance feel free to ask.

@Akashi
Is everything okay over there? It's been a minute, and we can just roll the next post cycle if nothing is really coming to mind for a post.

Nono, my bad. Posting today.

Happy finals week everyone

@MechanicalHorse eyo, gonna be waiting for a post from you before I decide where to go with Yarankash. He'll send a good ol telepathic message of "The woman's good as dead. Master, retreat before you get caught in the crossfire. I'll assist as soon as possible.", so if you could react to that, that'd be good.

Will do, I'll get on that when I get to posting, most likely far quicker than it took me last time.

I suppose I should have asked this much earlier, but where would you like me when it comes to post rotation? I kinda mindlessly posted last time, so I rather do it properly this go around.

You can hop in wherever you see fit, we haven't really kept a hard post rotation other than people going once per cycle.

• Thank You
Reactions: CasketCase
Bam, posted. @Epsir wanna collab a bit of a fight before Yarankash realizes how terrible of a decision it was, pretending to be a weeb and gets knocked through seven church pillars, collapsing the cathedral and killing everyone?

I mean it might have been the best decision since we're speeding towards having the entire war in this cathedral. Anyway, I'll admit I'm not too terribly familiar with collabing anything but I wouldn't mind trying. There's... Some stuff that has to happen now that blood is on the grounds that might be best given at the end of the current turn but adding a bit of direction to the coming fight is a-okay.

Tsk. Shoulda gone for the neck snap instead. Alas, a pity. He'll scrub the floors as apology for his transgressions later. Could always set the collab as part of your cycle update though. Like, Ninja vs Samurai, but are interrupted partway through because funky stuff in the church like grail mud.

Five second rule, it's not too late to punt Elfriede out the door. That's a great idea, and probably the best way to go about this.

>blood in the cathedral causes eldritch abomination to awaken
>"wew dude, what do you do when some kid gets a nosebleed?"

All righty. After a few 12 hour shift work days, I think it's time I get to writing up my post. Should have it up by tomorrow evening at the latest.