MixedUpGuy

Just a mixed up guy over here.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Fate_Grand Order: Chaldeas Defense Force

(Looking for 1 Master currently)

latest

Fate Grand Order: Chaldeas Defense Force IC

What? Did you really think that something as important as the Chaldeas project wouldn't have some sort of a backup plan. Mages are too smart to simply let something that important go to chance. While the main project was beginning to gain traction there was a concentrated effort to get every last detail and spec about Chaldeas sent out in case a second one, heaven forbid, was ever required. You are looking at a nearly perfect replica of the original Chaldeas that is just as useful as the genuine article. Sure there are a few kinks to still work out, like an accurate drop off equation, but those kinds of things can be sorted once we get started on the task at hand.

While a large collection of potential Masters were sent to the original Chaldeas, you lucky souls were sent here because while you weren't quite the cream of the crop, you still provide a better option than chance and luck, two things we frown upon out here. For the moment you have done a good deal of focused training to prepare you for your summoning, which is scheduled to start relatively soon. You've gotten to know your fellow mages and what all you can provide to each other as a part of a team. And for these tasks that civilization asks of you we need you to be exactly that.

Our facilities lack what power and opportunity Chaldeas can provide, but we will spare no expense for the sake of this great task before us. Take heed to what I say here this day, while Chaldeas itself seems to be doing exactly what they need to be doing we have no way of contacting them or seeing where they are at in their mission. No telling what all happened, but if they can keep going so must we. Concentrate your energies as mages and strengthen the wills of your future Servants. We at Chaldeas 2 will handle what Chaldeas cannot, and provide them the support they need from that distance.

This is OUR Grand Order!

For those that are unawares, this will be a Fate Grand Order roleplay that follows side by side with the story that takes place in the mobile game. Here there will be a Holy Grail War of another kind, where you and a collection of other Mages summon your Servants and traverse through important points in the history of civilization to fix the timeline and prevent the destruction of the human race. Think of it as a team-based co-op experience rather than a free for all battle as is common in the Nasuverse. Here you'll make a Master and a Servant and try to bring them through all the challenges that come with the task of being responsible for the prosperity of humanity. No pressure though.

Master CS

Name:
Appearance: (image or description)

Magic Circuits
Number:(A-E with C being average)
Quality:(A-E)

Magecraft/Abilities:(Spells and/or powers your Master has with a limit of up to 3 per master)

Other Abilities:(Skills not related to magecraft)

Mystic Codes:(Potions, mana replenishers or trinkets)

Weapons/ Other Belongings:

Personality:

Short History:

Servant CS

True Name:
Class:
Alignment:
Appearance:

Stats
Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Magical Energy:
Luck:

Class Skills:(Skills your Servant possesses that are tied to their class with a limit of up to two, three under discretion)

Personal Skills:(Skills your Servant has because of their identity with a limit of up to three)

Weapon:

Noble Phantasm(s): (Can have two)
Name
Title
Type:(anti-unit, anti-army, etc.)
Description:

Personality:

Legend:

Summoning Catalyst:(If any)

1: While you don't have to be kind all the time while posting in the IC, be sure to keep any rudeness or similar attitudes out of the OOC or messages. The whole point to this will be to have fun and no one likes to deal with a bad egg. Also general RP rules which include autohitting, godmodding, etc.

2: While there will be fighting in this roleplay, do not set up other players and write out what happens to their characters. Leave that up to their post. If there needs to be dragging done then I will handle that, but no writing about other characters getting hit and leaving it out of the hands of the actual poster.

3: While there are some rules to the Nasuverse, do not think you are limited by them. While I will allow to be as free and open to both your mages and servants abilities, I will take notice if certain characters are a little TOO OP and ask for small tone downs if at all possible. Weaknesses are not bad in a character as they allow us to flesh them out better with them. Keep that in mind.

4: Post as regularly as your real life allows. While I would prefer people to post with some consistency I know that real life doesn't allow us that kind of freedom and forces us to take steps away from not just this site but the internet as a whole. If such an occasion comes up do just let everyone know in the OOC and it will be handled. If at any point you feel like leaving the RP for good, just talk to me to see if there is anything that needs to be fixed. If not, then there will be no hard feelings and that is a promise.

5: You are free to rehash an older servant from the many different series or games that use the Fate universe but do know that creativity is welcome and you are more than encouraged to create your own servants here. (Just keep to the original seven classes. For building servants from the ground up, look here
Skill
It's a little in depth but in the end it pays off when building a brand new servant all your own.)

6: If you want to reserve a particular class for your servant, please do so but know that if you go for too long without putting up a sheet, which we'll say is three days, then we'll pass it on to the next person. I'd like to do just one of each class for the moment so a total of seven open slots.

7: Be sure to communicate in the OOC if you have any ideas for action sequences or even just run of the mill character interactions for laughs during down time between singularities. In the end the better we all communicate the more dynamic our story gets to be. Always fun to make things a little eccentric.

8: For me I have no issue with people controlling both a servant and a master within the same pairing, but if you have a friend you wanted to roleplay with and wanted to split duties between the two then by all means you are free to do so. Just know that the same rules apply about controlling other characters unless given permission by the second member of your grouping.

Accepted Characters

Masters
Shiki: Angela du Motier
Takumi: Nanami Tsurugi
Cush Almighty: Diana Jay
Archpigeon: Jason Shimada
Ailucia: Xiao Xiuying

MixedUpGuy: Midoa Shurito

Servants
(Cush) Saber: Goujin of Yue
(Takumi) Lancer: Nagamasa
(Archpigeon) Archer: Theodore Roosevelt
(Shiki) Rider: Hannibal
(Ailucia) Caster: Cao Cao
(ERode) Assassin: Adam Weishaupt
(Takahashi) Berserker: Lævateinn

Pairings
Team Saber: Angela and Goujin
Team Lancer: Xiao and Nagamasa
Team Archer: Diana and Theodore Roosevelt
Team Rider: (insert) and Hannibal
Team Caster: Nanami and Cao Cao
Team Assassin: Midoa and Adam Weishaupt
Team Berserker: Jason and Lævateinn

Last edited:
Alright, here's what I have. The NP is a bit odd, but I couldn't think of a better crystalization of the essence of the Heroic Spirit. Please tell me if it needs to be changed.

"I am not carrying on a war of extermination against the Romans. I am contending for honor and empire. My ancestors yielded to Roman valor. I am endeavouring that others, in their turn, will be obliged to yield to my good fortune, and my valor."

True Name: Hannibal
Class: Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: Hannibal is tall and fairly dark-skinned - similar to the skin color of modern North Africans, as she was North African herself - and she has dark brown hair cut short at mid-neck. Her features are sharply defined, with high cheekbones and eyes set slightly further back than most. Her standard non-battle wear is a an elegant light green dress, while her Servant armor adds a fur cloak around the shoulders with a silver clasp, a symbol of authority.

Stats
Strength: A
Endurance: C+
Agility: B
Magical Energy: E
Luck: E

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance B
Riding EX

Personal Skills:
Charisma B: All allies receive a strong boost to attack strength.
Oath of Hatred EX (Passive): When fighting any Roman enemies, Hannibal receives the Madness enhancement, a level in every stat along with a lack of thought, prohibiting use of any active skills.
Oliphaunt D: All humanoid enemies (other than Servants of Heaven) are filled with fear, stunning them for a brief time.

Weapon: A War Elephant of Carthage

Noble Phantasm:
Name: Over the Alps
Title: An Impossible Invasion to Destroy Rome
Quote: "I will either find a way, or make one!"
Type: Anti-Team (Self)
Description: Hannibal, in the course of her invasion of Rome, stormed through Hispania and Gallia Narbonesis, but was stopped by the fierce winters of the Alps guarding Italia. Instead of waiting for summer, she did the unthinkable: she took her army - including a fear-inducing mass of elephants - straight through the mountains, allowing them to surprise and destroy the Roman army, even though many elephants and soldiers were lost in the march. These battles left Rome open for the taking, bringing Hannibal inches from rewriting history. (Hannibal teleports self and allies, including Masters, to anywhere in the world instantly, but suffers a loss of 2 levels of every applicable stat for a week. If Romans are encountered during that week, however, she receives the buffs of Madness Enhancement on top of the debuff, but without the loss of sanity.)

Personality: Hannibal could arguably be called the mother of what is called the Class Monitor archetype in Japanese media - unforgiving of disrespect or rule breaking (that is, the rules she sets), but a genuinely kind individual, rarely doing things for her own good. She also does not suffer stupidity, it being one of her largest pet peeves - in fact, she wanted to hold a coup d'etat in Carthage specifically because the oligarchs were, by and large, selfish idiots. She's a generally clever, especially when it comes to the art of war, where she excels. She does not hate Rome especially, contrary to her legend - her father's Oath of Hatred was geas-enforced, binding her to war against Rome despite her wanting otherwise. As such, she does not react well to Command Seals in any fashion, even those that strengthen her.

Legend: Before Attila the Hun and the God of the Israelites, Hannibal was the scourge of Rome and of the gods. Through cunning, brilliance, and sheer bravery, she managed to storm her way to the walls of Rome, and only lost to the cunning of Scipio Africanus, striking at her one weak point, Carthage. She was forced to face him on the beaches of Carthage, outnumbered against a force with defenses she couldn't overcome. Thus, she fell, and Carthage lost the Second Punic War. She was recorded in history only by the victorious Romans, as Carthage was later razed. She - along with her sister Hasdrubal - was portrayed as a man, to hide the Roman embarrassment at nearly being destroyed utterly by a woman.

Summoning Catalyst: A coin from Carthage with her sister Hasdrubal's face.

EDIT: Changed NP type to canonically-justified name - function not changed, just title.

Last edited:
Alright, here's what I have. The NP is a bit odd, but I couldn't think of a better crystalization of the essence of the Heroic Spirit. Please tell me if it needs to be changed.

True Name: Hannibal
Class: Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: Hannibal is tall and fairly dark-skinned - similar to the skin color of modern North Africans, as she was North African herself - and she has dark brown hair cut short at mid-neck. Her features are sharply defined, with high cheekbones and eyes set slightly further back than most. Her standard non-battle wear is a an elegant light green dress, while her Servant armor adds a fur cloak around the shoulders with a silver clasp, a symbol of authority.

Stats
Strength: A
Endurance: C+
Magical Energy: E

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance B
Riding EX

Personal Skills:
Charisma B: All allies receive a strong boost to attack strength.
Oath of Hatred EX (Passive): When fighting any Roman enemies, Hannibal receives the Madness enhancement, a level in every stat along with a lack of thought, prohibiting use of any active skills.
Oliphaunt D: All humanoid enemies (other than Servants of Heaven) are filled with fear, stunning them for a brief time.

Weapon: A War Elephant of Carthage

Noble Phantasm:
Name: Over the Alps
Title: An Impossible Invasion to Destroy Rome
Type: Anti-Location
Description: Hannibal, in the course of her invasion of Rome, stormed through Hispania and Gallia Narbonesis, but was stopped by the fierce winters of the Alps guarding Italia. Instead of waiting for summer, she did the unthinkable: she took her army - including a fear-inducing mass of elephants - straight through the mountains, allowing them to surprise and destroy the Roman army, even though many elephants and soldiers were lost in the march. These battles left Rome open for the taking, bringing Hannibal inches from rewriting history. (Hannibal teleports self and allies, including Masters, to anywhere in the world instantly, but suffers a loss of 2 levels of every applicable stat for a week. If Romans are encountered during that week, however, she receives the buffs of Madness Enhancement on top of the debuff, but without the loss of sanity.)

Personality: Hannibal could arguably be called the mother of what is called the Class Monitor archetype in Japanese media - unforgiving of disrespect or rule breaking (that is, the rules she sets), but a genuinely kind individual, rarely doing things for her own good. She also does not suffer stupidity, it being one of her largest pet peeves - in fact, she wanted to hold a coup d'etat in Carthage specifically because the oligarchs were, by and large, selfish idiots. She's a generally clever, especially when it comes to the art of war, where she excels. She does not hate Rome especially, contrary to her legend - her father's Oath of Hatred was geas-enforced, binding her to war against Rome despite her wanting otherwise. As such, she does not react well to Command Seals in any fashion, even those that strengthen her.

Legend: Before Attila the Hun and the God of the Israelites, Hannibal was the scourge of Rome and of the gods. Through cunning, brilliance, and sheer bravery, she managed to storm her way to the walls of Rome, and only lost to the cunning of Scipio Africanus, striking at her one weak point, Carthage. She was forced to face him on the beaches of Carthage, outnumbered against a force with defenses she couldn't overcome. Thus, she fell, and Carthage lost the Second Punic War. She was recorded in history only by the victorious Romans, as Carthage was later razed. She - along with her sister Hasdrubal - was portrayed as a man, to hide the Roman embarrassment at nearly being destroyed utterly by a woman.

Summoning Catalyst: A coin from Carthage with her sister Hasdrubal's face.

I really like this interpretation of the great Hannibal. Like you said, the Noble Phantasm is a bit odd, but definitely creative. I can't see anything here that needs to be fixed per se, so I think we are good to go. Let's see who else we can get to tag along with us.

Reactions: Shiki
I'm interested, but before I make a sheet I have one or two questions. Does someone have to be very knowledgeable of the fate/ series? Because I'm fresh out of the womb new with this series and barely scratched the surface with wiki and on and off playing of fate/grand order.

Someone in my interest check asked the same thing @Takumi and I would say that you don't really need to know too too much of the whole Fate universe only because Grand Order uses a completely different system in regards to the servant and master rules. So if you need any kind of clearing up based on magecraft for masters or skills and servant abilities or really anything else you can just ask and I should be able to provide some kind of reasonable explanation to it.

To borrow my explanation from the IC, "Think Jojo's Bizarre Adventure but the Stands are actually historical or mythological figures."

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi
Someone in my interest check asked the same thing @Takumi and I would say that you don't really need to know too too much of the whole Fate universe only because Grand Order uses a completely different system in regards to the servant and master rules. So if you need any kind of clearing up based on magecraft for masters or skills and servant abilities or really anything else you can just ask and I should be able to provide some kind of reasonable explanation to it.

To borrow my explanation from the IC, "Think Jojo's Bizarre Adventure but the Stands are actually historical or mythological figures."

Alright, thanks :0

I know little about JJBA but that's a good comparison lol

Right? I feel like the nasu verse is just a slightly less absurd version of the jojoverse....or should I say it is less Bizarre?

:D

• Love
Servant CS

"My darling Oichi. I'm sorry."

True Name: Nagamasa Azai
Class: Lancer
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Appearance:
Yato.%28Noragami%29.full.1679496.jpg

Stats
Strength: C+
Endurance: B-
Agility: B+
Magical Energy: C

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance: C
Riding: D

Personal Skills:
Affection Toward the Beyond C+: A skill representing the distance that might have been someday--in Nagamasa's case, this skill represents his affection and reminiscence towards his short 9 years of marriage to Oichi before his death and gives him greater attack power (raised strength to B).

Weapon:
japanesenaginata.jpg

Name: Oichi's Knight
Title: The Last Battle of Odani Castle
Type: Anti-Personnel
Description: Nagamasa summons his legendary lance, and passes lightning through an enemy with a chance to stun.

latest

Personality: A noble man who values honor and respect, Nagamasa is polite and well mannered. With great resolve, and one who would rather pick his own fights carefully, as a Servant he will do what he must to protect his Master and do what he must to get the best outcome in any battle with his Master's safety in mind. His love for Oichi and their children knows no bounds.

Legend: A daimyo of the Sengoku Period, Nagamasa is mostly known for the battle of Anegawa and the eventual seige of Odani Castle by Oda Nobunaga. Once the brother-in-law to Oda Nobunaga, Nagamasa was known for his strategic prowess.

Although wanting to remain neutral to a conflict that rose between the Azai clan's allies the Asakura and Nobunaga's forces in 1570; in the end Nobunaga broke the peace agreement between the Oda and Azai clans, and led to a divide between the Azai. Nagamasa was forced to choose sides between the Asakura and Oda, which would eventually lead to his downfall.

From 1570-1573 he was an enemy of Oda Nobunaga, and was under constant threat. In 1573, having no hope of winning the battle for Odani castle after the Asakura were destroyed, Nagamasa sent Oichi and their children away under the protection of Nobunaga and committed Seppuku.

Summoning Catalyst: Scabbard of the Tanto used to commit Seppuku.

-----------

Master CS

"You'll have to earn my trust before I call you a comrade."

Name: Nanami Tsurugi
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Appearance:
Bort.%28Houseki.no.Kuni%29.full.2208328.jpg

Magic Circuits
Number: C
Quality: B

Magecraft/Abilities:

Reinforcement: The ability to refine objects or oneself and enhance their durability and or strength greatly. Nanami uses it to enhance her speed for a short amount of time when in battle if need be, or simply during sparring. However, due to the stress it puts on her body, she uses it sparingly.

Other Abilities:
Believe it or not, Nanami is pretty good at sneaking and stealth.

Mystic Codes: A silver chained sapphire pendant, that's a family heirloon among the Tsurugi.

Weapons/ Other Belongings: Staff/Lance, daggers hidden in her boots.

Personality: A woman who was once shy and softspoken in her youth. After an attempted assault on her and a dear friend and crush of her's back when both were only fourteen, followed by that same friend's death months later, Nanami grew cold and distant. Keeping others at arms length she strived to become stronger so she wouldn't be the "weak little girl" she once was. She's blunt and hard working, giving her all to get the job done and willing to sacrifice anything to protect anyone that can get close to her, even her life.

Short History: The Tsurugi family isn't as well known as certain other families, but that doesn't make the Magus of their family any less capable of being good Masters. Her relationship with her mother is strained, only because of her sexuality, but Nanami worked harder to become a better Magus, not for her Mother's wish that she would participate in a Holy Grail War, but for her first love; who would wish for her to live to the fullest and survive when she couldn't.

Last edited:
Master CS

WORK IN PROGRESS
Name: Diana Jay
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance:
86c51a6b41b8b7f22da16c171fe26fa4.png

Magic Circuits
Number: A
Quality: C

Magecraft/Abilities:
Bolt - Can create a blast of lighting in the form of a bolt.

Electrification - Can charge electricity into her hands and shook someone to death upon physical conduct.

Impulse Control - Her most used skill is her Impulse Control. She can affect her reaction time and reflexes by speeding up the electrical impulse from her brain to her muscles. Combine with her instincts she becomes quite a dangerous foe.

Other Abilities:
Good at Surveillance
Can operate multiple modern day firearms
Can use bow and arrows.

Mystic Codes:
Family Crest In the form of a ring (located on ring finger)

Two 9mm pistols
Hunting Knife

Personality:
Sabrina is an extremely confident, and persistence women with strong spirit. She isn't afraid to disagree with her superiors and refuses to do anything she doesn't agree with. She usually wears her emotions on her sleeves and doesn't hold things back. She's playfully and likes to tease the members of Chaldea, including the Servants. A few of the things she can't stand are traitors, liars, and thieves. She can trust people who can't act honestly. She also dislikes cowardly behavior but understands some people aren't fighters.

On missions, she at times will drop her playful demeanor and becomes very serious. She is always on her toes and surveying her surroundings. She doesn't like being caught off guard by anyone. At times she can make cold-hearted decisions on behave of the team and can take a life at the drop of a hat. Years of jungle warfare has given her the mental resilience of steel. She also has the tendency to react on instinct and prefers too anyway.

Short History:

Sabrina's father was a talented mercenary who took jobs mostly in war-torn countries of Africa. He did anything for his client asked of him, no matter how gruesome or evil. Her mother, who was an actual mage was a member of the Church. The two meet when he was hired to assist in killing a group of Dead Apostles. After that, the two had a short fling and conceived Sabrina.

Sabrina mostly lived in England her entire early life. Her mother took Sabrina as her apprentice and trained her the best she could in Magecraft. Her mother was kind to her and always encouraged her to improve. Being the daughter of someone that was a member of The Church, she received the best education in England. Her mother one day showed Sabrina her family crest and explain upon her untimely death that she would inherit this and all its knowledge. This was weeks before her mother went on a mission to exterminate a large nest of Dead Apostles and met her end. Her mother died when she was 12 years old and Sabrina was taken to live with her father. She had never met the man before then and he put her to hell the first week she arrived in Africa.

He began by making Sabrina run miles every day and night, no matter the conditions. She would have to sleep on the dirt, hunt, and skin her own meals and learn to shoot weapons. After a year of that, he starts teaching her the art of jungle warfare and how to kill effectively. She learned to wait and move with making as little noise a possible. She proved to be a precocious girl and learned how to move and fight like mercenary by the age of 14.

Sabrina and her father moved around a lot while working for different people and groups such as warlords, villages, politicians, and Magus, even a Dead Apostle of all things. Her father was a callous man, Sabrina often questioned why he even took her with him sometimes, she guesses it had to do with her magecraft. She could produce electricity and do a few interesting things with it, always helped to have Magus around anyway. She has seen a lot of terrible things working with her father and did them too. She's tortured and killed her fair share of people, anyone she considered bad or her father said was bad. Over time it became easy to do what needed to be down to complete a mission.

When she turned 17, her father sent her first solo contract as a mercenary. She would be traveling to the Congo kill a magus who hiding out there from the Mages Association. She managed to track him down and found he too was experimenting with vampirism and had hoards of ghouls chained up. Once managing to kill the magus after a long fight she made sure to set his facility ablaze, destroy the ghouls before they can enter the Vampire stage and his research. She told her of Dead Apostle and anyone looking into the subject should be exterminated like they were the creature itself.

When she returned home she found her father gone, he had moved again and hadn't told her where. From then on she was on her own, making her own decisions and what jobs to take. Unlike her father, she only took jobs that she felt comfortable doing, escort mission, surveillance and taking down rouge Magus and Dead Apostles. She expanded out of Africa and into middle east and Europe taking on tougher jobs that involved not being caught by the authorities. Places like Europe weren't in constant strife to shroud one's actions.

At age 20 Sabrina eventually meet her father again, unfortunately, he was knowingly helping human traffickers. She was surprised to find him doing these things even when she knew he'd do anything for enough money. She put an end to her father in when she got close enough to stab him directly in his chest. In his final moments, Sabrina cradled his head and talked to him until he died. He wasn't upset about his fate, rather surprised he live so long and trained his child to be even better than him. She later freed the people being trafficked and buried her father in a shallow grave. Killing him didn't hurt like it should of, not like when her mother died. She felt very little after killing him, content with the fact she did it and not someone who would relish in his death.

Servant CS

True Name: Khawla Bint Al-Azwar
Class: Lancer
Appearance:
full

Stats
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Luck: C

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance B

Personal Skills:
Vow To The Lord A
She has vowed to slay all Romans and Greeks who encroached on Islamic territory. She gains an advantage when fighting Roman and Greek related figures. Best uses against Romans.

Recuser B
As in her legend, she rescued her older brother from captive under the Byzantines(Romans). She has the ability to rescue people from bad situations such as people who have been captured. Depending on her luck, and how much she likes someone. If she were to rescue her brother her skill would be A rank. Increases Endurance, Agility, and Luck when rescuing someone.

Bravery B
the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. This skill stims form her charging into a battlefield in armor and confronting multiple enemies knowing full well she could die, all to rescue her beloved brother.

Weapon: Anazah

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Anazah
Type: Anti-
Range:1-30
Description:
A weapon wielded by the prophet but has found its way into Khawla hands. This weapon has the ability to drill into its opponent and any solid substance. When thrown from a high vantage point after a prayer, it becomes Rank B+ NP. It creates a twister around it and capable of shredding the target and leaving a hole in their chest.

Name: Never Touch Me Heathen...
Type: Anti Unit
Range: 1
Description: Derived from when she was captured by the Byzantines. She was going have a night of 'Pleasure" with one of the commanders who found her irresistible. She killed him for this and freed the other woman captured by the Byzantines. When she thrusts her orange-gold lance at her opponent, it creates 5 dimension refractions, each targeting a limb and the center of the chest. The refraction is relative to the number of people she killed that night

Personality:
Usually holds a cold disposition to most people and things. She is straightforward and judgemental. She carries herself with much pride and will ask the same of those she works with. She is a respectful, loyal and reliable servant. If given an order, Khawla does it without a moment of hesitation.

Legend:
Sister to a famed Islamic warrior, Khawla learned all she knew from him. She was never meant to be a warrior, but when her dear brother needed saving, she was there. When asked by her brother of who she was, she proudly revealed herself as his sister. Her skill in battle was compared to that of a famed general.

Another defining part of her legend is when she fell off her horse and was captured. She was taken to the enemy camp and held captive. Their leader's intention was to rape her, but Khalwa escaped and freed her sisters. Together they laid waste to many in the camp, including her would be rapist. The total number of lives they took is estimated to be 30.

Summoning Catalyst:
The worn fabric of her Hijab.
Or
Class: Saber
Alignment: Lawful Evil
full

Stats
Endurance: A
Luck: D

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance A

Riding C

Personal Skills:

Last of Five Hegemons B
After the fall of the Zhou dynasty, he was one of the 5 great rulers who brought his state to prominence in the Spring and Autumn period. Goujian led Yue to victory against Wu and defended it time and time again while leading his army. His soldiers were so loyal they would commit suicide all to intimidate the enemy. This skill is similar to Military Tactics and Charisma of the same rank. Since isn't always credit as one the rank was reduced to B instead of A.

Sleeping on Sticks and Tasting Gall A
Known for his perseverance and the humiliation he suffered in slavery. He can withstand any conditions such as weather, living condition, and food. This also applies to mental fortitude and battle. You cannot stop him from achieving his goal, pushing through critical injuries to win a battle. Everything is left to the mind and ignores mental interference of the same rank.

Structural Evaluation C+
This skill derives from his talent in blacksmithing. He can look at a weapon and judge it structural composition and weak points. This skill best works on swords but can be applied to almost any man-made structure.

Noble Phantasm(s):
Name:
Sword Of Goujian, Nintai-ryoku (Perseverance)
Quote: "I spent days forging this sword to protect my land as a true Emperor would!"
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 3
Description:
A decorative bronze sword that cuts cleanly and is untarnishable. Its sharpness is unnatural and cuts the very air with each swing. The items used to create this weapon came from his advisor and court Mage Fan Li. This gave the sword a mystic nature making a low-rank mystic sword. When it's true name is spoke it edges become so sharp they become able to cut through anything, even higher ranked NP. Even magic will suffer the same effect, this ability last for 60 seconds. He can even extend his slashes through the air like blade beamed made of refracted light.
51eHgRU-cqL._SY355_.jpg

Personality:
Goujian or Go(u) is a man with honor yet still can be called a bastard. He possesses much pride and once it is harmed, he will seek revenge, no matter how petty. He likes to argue and enjoys a fight, in court on the battlefield. His sense of humor is dark and can be inconsiderate of others feelings. Those he respects he keeps at arms reach, seeing them as valuable people to him. He likes to insight fear in others and loves psychological warfare. He can be selfish and likes to take glory all for himself. He is no deceiver, and only tells lies when absolutely needs too.

Legend:
A tale that begins with a war between Wu and Yue over a Princess. Goujian took the throne when his father died and defeated the current ruler of Wu. His son took the throne like Goujian and he defeated Goujian three years later. Goujian than served as his servant until he was allowed to return home. When he returned home, Goujain was a different man, a stronger man with little need for lavish things. He ate the food of peons and tasted bile on a day to remind him of his humiliation.

Upon resuming his rule, King Goujian quickly appointed skilled politicians as advisors, such as Wen Zhong and Fan Li, to help build up the kingdom. During this time, his ministers also worked to weaken the State of Wu internally through bribes
and diplomatic intrigue. He soon went to war with Yue and won in 3 years and annexed the kingdom. Once conquering the kingdom, he forced suicide on many of Wu's scholars and even had Wen Zhong do the same. Fan Li seeing the type of man Goujain became in the end, left the Wu and vanished into history.

Summoning Catalyst: His personal broken bowl he ate from.

Last edited:
  • Love
So I want to wait until we have the last two servants finished up (which if you two need a hand in the building of those just let me know) before I make a Master of my own to help speed up this process and maybe get an IC going soon here. I also made what will basically be an NPC in our little set up with Sirus and Martha. And do not worry @Shiki , Martha does not count towards the Rider class stip of the actual group, she's just a personal waifu of mine that I really wanted to play in this story and I took her on as a Ruler alternative class that she has. Basically she'll just be like a Da vinci from Grand Order or an Otacon who provide assistance outside of the singularity as it relates to classifying servants and other things like that so little to no interaction in the singularities themselves. Hope you all don't mind.

Master CS

Name: Midoa Shurito
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance:
Ging.Freaks.600.983892.jpg

Magic Circuits
Number: C
Quality: B

Magecraft/Abilities: Runic magic - Ability to craft simplistic rune magic which can perform anything from shield magic to the equivalent to a small magic based grenade. Requires small stones and time to carve the runic symbol into the stones. Can also be used in larger scale with rune circles, which can do anything from trap enemies to acting as a magic mine.

Healing magic: Can repair slight flesh wounds and quell the bleeding of larger wounds. The heavier the attack however, the more magic is required to at least touch up the wound.

Other Abilities: Skilled archer - A sure fire archer that is capable of reaching enemies from great distances.

Carpenter - Very handy with handling of wooden materials and turning them into other items. Normally used solely for arrow creation, but he has been known to make a fair share or chairs or dressers during his apprenticeship.

Mystic Codes: Bow of the Zaqqum - Members of The Order of Arsacids are said to have bows made of the legendary Tree of Zaqqum, a demonic tree that causes the damned who eat the fruit of the tree to have their faces fall from their bodies and the rest to disintegrate into ash and dust. Taking a single branch from this tree and harnessing the demonic power within enhances weapons made of it, in this case a bow. Arrows shot from this bow are capable of ripping through most holy shields and even cause demons to cringe in pain. Only through strong runic magic can these tools be used however, as even still the contact with the bark can cause partial corruption.

Weapons/ Other Belongings: Runic Gloves of the Arsacids - Gloves used in conjunction with the Bow of Zaqqum. The runes inside the glove must be replaced after so many shots are used of the bow as the runic magic is drained due to the corruption of the wood of Zaqqum.

Personality:

Short History:

Master CS

Name: Sirus Yitub
Appearance:
Okita.Sougo.full.1039014.jpg

Magic Circuits
Number: B
Quality: A

Magecraft/Abilities: Reinforcement: A strong magical ability capable of reinforcing basic everyday items to near indestructible capabilities, repairing most materials to pristine material, and breaking things down to become a different shape entirely.

Counter Magic: A mage ability that allows the user to go and disrupt the magic circuit of an opposing mage or servant. The stronger the magical circuits of the target, the longer it takes to take effect.

Gandr: Basic offensive magecraft ability that allows the user to shoot an offensive spell to defeat simple enemies with ease and, while negligible, damage some servants.

Other Abilities: A deep understanding of technology and how magic can be used to either hinder, or improve certain properties as it relates to the functions of a device.

Mystic Codes: N/A

Weapons/ Other Belongings: N/A

Personality: A mage who wants for nothing other than his side of the Chaldeas project to prove more valuable than the chatty brat Aminusphere. Treats his rivalry with the original Chaldeas group as a friendly competition which he, of course, intends to win. Tries to keep those around him loose and calm while he keeps his mind focused on whatever may be the objective at hand. Inwardly he a terrible perfectionist who lashes at himself when things go wrong, causing him to quickly cut himself down for any mistake that may have transpired. This causes him at times to lock himself away to his own devices and cut people off for a time, making it difficult to really approach certain problems and in the end delay what could be a quick fix should the fault be a heavy one. During this time, leans on his servant Martha for support and mental healing, as he has confided in her many times. Those who try to get close to him, he greets with a friendly smile and an arm around the shoulder. Those who try to get close to Martha, a vulture circling you in the desert would watch you less. Also quick to show rank, as he has no ideas of being remembered as the mage who failed civilization.

Short History: While raised in a moderately successful mage family clan, Sirus took part in his mage training at a young age and found himself initially struggling at coming to grips with the abilities that were available to him. It took him until his late teens before his abilities were finally fleshed out and he began to develop further, leading to a far more impressive arsenal available to him and eventually leading him to be a candidate in a Holy Grail war, only to fail at the summoning just as the final spots had been filled. Outwardly he was disappointed, to himself however he reveled in the fact that he was not a participant as he consideration was pushed forward by his parents rather than his own desire for the Grail itself.

Continuing to hone his magecraft he was reached out to by a group known as Chaldeas, a secret project with the idea that a device would be made to seek out irregularities in prior Holy Grail wars that would potentially cause damage to humanity in the current age. Sirus would partake in all the training until it was eventually just himself and the latest prodigy in the Aminusphere family line. The final test was the summoning of a servant, which this time Sirus completed and did so well, summoning Martha before the judges. Meanwhile Lady Aminusphere summoned nothing in her attempt and proved that while her magic prowess dwarfed Sirus she was unable to truly assist in the task. Sirus prepared for his eventual appointment only to hear Lev Lainur Flauros, the man in charge of the project's construction, choose Olga instead. His reasoning was that he needed a stronger mage to handle the harsh currents and magical properties that Chaldeas would provide, and Sirus would prove to be less helpful in that.

Disgusted, Sirus left with a scoff while Martha followed behind him. Before leaving the testing area however, a member of the Chaldeas board informed him that he would in charge of a secondary project. A backup to Chaldeas itself. And while Olga would oversee the major irregularities, it would be up to him and his staff to combat any smaller ones that while posing a threat were not immediately pertinent to Olga's. Disappointed in what he saw as a pity appointment, Sirus accepted it regardless and helped oversee the construction of a second Chaldeas, one that would be out of Flauros' gaze for the time being. Martha and Sirus spent the next few years building and preparing at a near identical pace as Chaldeas 1, only fueling his fire and competitive nature. Now that the final steps have been taken and a crop of mages has been brought to his Chaldeas 2 facility, he is prepared to lead the small crop of mages in a mission to save humanity. And if he can beat Olga to that conclusion, all the sweeter.

Servant CS

True Name: Martha
Class: Ruler
Appearance: (Just think Martha but in a black suit, much like her Master)

Stats
Strength: E
Endurance: C
Magical Energy: B
Luck: C

Class Skills: Magical Resistance A: A strong resistance to enemies who use magic for damage and debilitating means.

Riding A++: When in a pickle, the servant can call upon a steed and has boundless control of their mount. Truly this servant is one with their charge.

Personal Skills: Protection of the Faith A: Provides a shield over the fellow Masters and Servants around her from a great distance. Also provides the user with a chance to allow their faith to repair slight wounds.

Miracle D: Clears the mind and soothes the bodies of all those within a small range or the servant.

Oath of the Holy Maiden C: Chance to strike at an enemy using the support of a holy call. Adds power to a strike with a chance at staggering an enemy.

Weapon: Cross shaped Spear

Noble Phantasm(s):
Name: Tarasque
Title: O Tragic Drake Who Knew Naught of Love
Type: Anti Army
Description: Summon the great Dragon Tarasque, whom Martha has tamed to become a loyal friend to her in the battle to come in the name of her master. The great beast appears and lays carnage and destruction in his wake using his tremendous size and fire. For larger armies, can be sent hurling into a field of enemies to cause a larger explosion for quick field clearing.

Personality: Very much an older sister type quality to Martha, she is constantly checking up on all of those in Chaldeas 2. That not only includes the young masters and servants, but even her own in the director. Even with what comes off as an overbearing attitude at times, still shows that charm that made even the great dragon Tarasque blush and bow his head. When not acting as the mother hen, she carries herself with a strong and focused business like acumen of the place around her. This is due to the influence of the outward personality of her master and as such she tries to rarely shows any kind of outlandishness that she once did years before. Yet as Sirus will tell you without a moment's hesitation, she is still "The same old lewd nun" she was when he first summoned her at the end of his training.

Legend: While she is a true Saint, Martha is quite...human in her nature. Having once been a small town woman who was guided by the Messiah, she has taken on the task of becoming a holy woman. Yet she still maintains some of her more basic human reactions to things which makes her far more human than perhaps other holy figures in the annals of Servants. Her greatest feat of faith was when she prayed in front of the great dragon Tarasque and ended up taming the beast with nothing but her holy wish. A saint who once walked with the Messiah himself.

Summoning Catalyst: None

Last edited:
Hello, I was thinking I'd be interested in this. I've got a servant I made quite a while ago and was wondering if it'd be okay with you. It's Laevateinn, a sword from Norse mythology that is said to be able to fight on its own, which implies it was sentient, so I made it into a servant. I figured if something like Nursery Rhyme is possible then Laevateinn and other such objects might be possible as well.

So I'm just checking if that's alright with you before I post it here.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
@Takashi For right now I'm not sure only because @Takumi has been shooting ideas back and forth with me about their character being either a lancer or saber, with them leaning more so towards a lancer and @Cush Almighty having both pre made on their character sheet right now so whatever Takumi chooses, Cush will likely have the second (which is the main reason why I haven't really touched on your sheet Cush only because I'm not sure which one will be the final result, so sorry about that).

So Saber and Lancer will likely be filled once Takumi is done. You're free to an Archer, Assassin, Caster or Berserker if you like, which may also work for your character idea since if it Norse I imagine it could be implied that the blade CRAVES battle, which would totally work as a Berserker if you would be open to that.

• Useful
Yeah actually I already had it made as a berserker, with saber as an alternate class. The main reason for it being a berserker was actually because it has a ton of resentment toward its former wielders for obvious reasons (which will be explained in the legend bit of my sheet), so much that it ended up being filled with anger toward them, resulting in becoming a berserker. But I do like your idea of having it crave battle as well, it fits well I think.

Also, since it's really just a sentient sword I was thinking it'd probably be able to either materialize a body for itself to wield the blade, or possibly semi-possess someone for that purpose. What're your thoughts on that?

I think materializing a body would be fine, similar to Nursery Rhyme like you mentioned earlier. Having it possess a master could be problematic only because it could encroach on another roleplayer if you decide to just play the servant. Besides that, the masters will be capable of battling on their own in some instances with their magic, and thus it would limit their potential in some instances. So I think the body materialization would work out best.

Decided to make Nagamasa a Lancer. :3

Now to work in it when I can lol.

This seems like a very interesting idea. I do have some questions though. Could you explain how to properly determine each of the parts of the sheet? Specifically the following:

Master CS

Magic Circuits
Number:(A-E with C being average)
Quality:(A-E)

Magecraft/Abilities:(Spells and/or powers your Master has with a limit of up to 3 per master)

Servant CS

Stats
Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Magical Energy:
Luck:

Class Skills:(Skills your Servant possesses that are tied to their class with a limit of up to two, three under discretion)

Personal Skills:(Skills your Servant has because of their identity with a limit of up to three)

Noble Phantasm(s): (Can have two) (I have ideas for two, I just figured it wouldn't
Name
Title
Type:(anti-unit, anti-army, etc.)
Description:

Edit:

Oh shit, is the rider slot taken? That's the one I had ready to go XD

Yeah when I was going to use Laevateinn before it was a standard grail war (or maybe great grail war, I don't remember), which means there was easy access to NPC hosts. But you're right it would cause problems in Chaldea 2 since there isn't really anyone but masters and staff around. Anyways I'll get working on transferring my info onto the sheet.

Name: Jason Shimada
Appearance: (image or description)

d0c1e1008127300eca2f7e94a74a103b--story-characters-fictional-characters.jpg

But with light brown hair, glasses with dark blue frames, a scar over his left eye, the hoodie he usually wears is black with a dark blue shirt, dark reflective sunglasses, wears a mask that covers his nose down while on assignment

Magic Circuits
Number:(A-E with C being average): B
Quality:(A-E): B

• Strengthening
  • A variety of projection spells that he's adapted for survival tactics
  • darkness/light manipulation

• master of 3 martial arts
  • marksmanship
  • balance
  • strategic thinker
  • Poly-lingual

• a pair of pistols (holsters on his sides)
  • 2 of this Knife behind his back
  • A Sword that has been passed down through his family for generations.
  • (Doesn't always have it on him) A Compact bow

Personality:

He can be a bit distant and often keeps to himself when it comes to being around people he doesn't know or people in general, he's always keeping an eye out and around him because he's kind of paranoid and doesn't typically trust people. He is very intelligent and strategic, and that shows thoroughly in his personality. He's hard to read, even by people who pride themselves on being able to read others, so he tends to make others uneasy unintentionally. He's also kind of a sarcastic smart-ass who doesn't worry about sugarcoating things, leaving him very blunt. All of that being said, at his core, he's a kind person with a sense of honor and integrity. He prefers being honest as much as he can, but when he needs to, he's very persuasive and deceptive, but only if he finds it necessary.

If he feels comfortable around people, he drops his guard a little bit and becomes more friendly, perhaps even to a point where he sheds a smile, but he hasn't found anyone like that in a long time.

Short History:

He grew up with both of his parents. His mother was a doctor and would sometimes take him into work with her. He would usually go to the recovery ward and help cheer up patients and make them feel better. His father was a mage but worked as a Physics professor at the local college on the side. In addition to magic training, his father taught him a lot of academic stuff from a young age and he was usually able to pick up on it pretty quickly. He was a smart kid and took some advanced classes, often impressing his teachers with what he knew.

From a young age, Jason was a complete different person. He loved to be around people, he would constantly make jokes and help anyone he could. As the years went on, he would always stop to help anyone he could, and as the years went on, while it didn't happen every time, people would stab him in the back and take advantage of him. Overtime he realized that some of the people he thought were his friends were actually bullying him for his whole life but he hadn't realized it. He started to grow distant from people, unsure of anything especially who he could trust. He was already a very observant kid, but as he experienced his change, he started to analyze everything around him even when he didn't realize he was doing it. He became colder as well.

When he was 10, his mother died in a car accident, leaving just him and his father. He noticed over time his father started changing as well. He didn't make nearly as many jokes as he used to, often times being quite cold towards others. He continued teaching Jason but he was more insistent on pushing him past his limits, to a point where Jason couldn't keep up some times.

A few years pass and the two move to London so Jason's father could work with the Mages association at the Clock Tower and Jason could learn even more. He left his old life behind, only to find that the mages he met weren't much better than the kids who bullied him back in Baltimore. He pushed himself into his studies and even picked up martial arts, even a few classes at a local dojo. It was run and attended by non-mages, people who didn't even know about magic. The kids in his martial arts class seemed nice and often wanted him to join them after class or train with them or help them get as good as him, but he'd always decline, saying he had to head home.

Two years pass and the Mages Association informed Jason that his father was killed on an assignment. They wouldn't give him the details, so he worked his way up, becoming a weapon of the organization by age 16. He was focused, determined, efficient, he did what was needed of him, leaving a trail of bodies in his wake.

Three years pass, Jason became bored of the Association, so he left and became a freelancer under the alias "Omega". No one knows who Omega is, but his targets know to fear him. Before he left, he used the skills he had learned over the years to find the classified file on his fathers death. He had been killed by a mage and an inquisitor. Upon becoming a freelancer, those two were his first kills outside the Mage's Association.

Servant CS

True Name: Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
Class: Archer
Appearance:
teddy-roosevelt-machine-gun-450x330.jpg
(simply because I find this picture funny) He's 6'4", his pistols strapped at his sides and (when revealed) his rifle is slung over his shoulder. Pretty muscle-y. He has a black cloak over his clothes with a hood.

Stats
Endurance: A
Luck: B

• Magic Resistance B
  • Independent Action A
  • Riding B (He was a rough rider in the military)
  • Marksmanship A+
  • Charisma A
  • Bulletproof reinforment A

Weapon:

2 of these
outdoorhub-photos-3-of-theodore-roosevelts-personal-firearms-2015-06-23_19-10-42.jpg

and one of these
outdoorhub-photos-3-of-theodore-roosevelts-personal-firearms-2015-06-23_19-11-43.jpg

The rifle is mana filled so he doesn't have to load each shot individually, he just needs to pull the hammer back.

For his rifle, it has 70% accuracy. I will be rolling a D10. (1-3: Miss; 4-9 hit; 10 vital hit) If I roll a 10, then it hits a vital, from there I will roll a D20 to see how bad the hit is of that vital. I promise to do this 100% fairly. Also, if I roll two vital shots in a row, I'm rerolling because that's not fair to everyone else.

He also has a 7 foot tall metal staff called "Big Stick"

Name: Rough Rider
Title:
Type:(anti-unit, anti-army, etc.) Anti Army
Description: It's pretty similar to Iskandar's Ionioi, except Teddy summons the Rough Riders who join the battle, lead by Teddy, who emerges with them on the back of a giant horse.

Name: Bull Moose
Title: A bullet can't stop the Bull Moose
Type:(anti-unit, anti-army, etc.) Anti Unit (self)
Description: Upon announcing this Noble Phantasm, Teddy grows in size and his strength, endurance and agility double and he gains invincibility temporarily. (I might make it so he turns into a giant bear, haven't decided). His rifle and pistols are supercharged and more accurate during this time. The NP lasts 2-3 minutes, depending on how much damage he took prior to activation; The more damage, the longer it lasts.

Personality: As to be expected with Teddy Roosevelt, he is larger than life, loud, friendly, can be a bit competitive, great with others, comforting, optimistic, respectful, gentlemanly, honorable, etc. When times comes to get serious, he gets serious and good luck if you are in his way, he refuses to back down from a fight. He believes in the goodness of others and will protect those who need him. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty though. Believes in speaking his mind and that others should do the same.

Legend: 26th President of the United States and had some serious military and political history.

Last edited:
I finished my Saber(Might add another NP) and completed my Master.

I think I'm finished with Nagamasa.

Edit: Huh, I could of sworn someone posted a full Master and Servant sheet not too long ago that I was gonna read.

Last edited: