Fate_Grand Order: Chaldeas Defense Force

I should be good @ERode since I've played multiple characters in previous forums before on here and at other sites as well. Plus if it gets to be a bit much I can always leave my other master in a cryostasis or do something else with him for the time being while I focus on the story/npcs and whatever else is going on.

As for times everyone no need to be concerned as again I'm just finishing up the last bits of the first IC post which should be up within the next hour (I am a bit of a perfectionist with this stuff so sorry about that) and then we can start up a rotation. In the meantime, just to give you all heads up I'm gonna have us all start in the summoning chamber where we will bring forth our servants for the first time and set up introductions and then once we get about two or three rounds in then we'll start on the first Singularity plot line. I'll keep you all posted as we get closer to the start.

Reactions: Takumi
Oh, right, are we just following the plotline of FGO then? Or are you coming up with original Singularities as well?

The first one I have in mind is the original first singularity in Fuyuki 2004 (right year?), but only as a separate path. We won't bump into Gudao/Gudako or Mash during it but it will coincide. After that, we'll be doing original singularities that I'll/we'll put together. I've got a few in mind but naturally I'm gonna try to do some more research so we can have a bit more fun with the times and servants available. They won't all be originals obviously, but I'd like to branch out and see what all we can come up with.

Reactions: Takumi and Takashi
WE ARE LIVE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

CLOSED SIGNUPS - Fate Grand Order: Chaldeas Defense Force

Also for our rotation I was contemplating something along these lines:

ERode

Cojemo

Shiki

Takumi

Ailucia

Cush

Archpigeon

Takahashi

I figure doing it this way would allow everyone an opportunity for the most part to interact as both their servant and master in the most effective way possible, since everyone would kind of play into each other. And again, if you need any help fleshing out character sheets or anything else just let me know and we can start getting into the knitty gritty. :)

I'd recommend just posting normally, in order to avoid scenarios where we have x amount of people waiting for one person, especially when the x amount can post. Out of curiousity though, how many people actually have character sheets completed?

@MixedUpGuy, since the Servants aren't around yet - and thus only the masters have anything to do at the moment - can we put up a post for our masters in the IC now, or do you want us to wait?

@ERode I was gonna suggest the same because I have a tendency to be a pretty active poster. My sheets are done.

Also, sorry for not being on. My power went out for a while. Still not sure why but I just got it back a few minutes ago.

You can post as masters for now. And if you want to set it up that your master already summoned their servant you are welcome to do that as well. And the posting list is a suggestion but in no way is it law. So if you all want to get in there, you are all good to go.

Coolio. @MixedUpGuy . Thanks again for doing all of this. I hope you know we all really appreciate it and are excited :)

I think all I need for Nanami's sheet is her magecraft abilities, then she'll be done.

Two things, first is a question, second is a comment

Number one: What's the policy on swearing? Are we cool with it or no?

Number two: I already told @MixedUpGuy this, but I wanted to let you guys know, this is my first time doing a RolePlay on a forum so I'm still kind of figure out how it works on forums. It'll probably be fine, but I just wanted to let you know.

Reactions: Takumi and Takashi
I'd say that every once in a while it is fine, but not liberally. I'd say we go with like Persona 5 rules in regards to swearing limitations. Lots of "damns and hells" but very few of what I like to call "Bleep words".

Okay, I'll do my best to remember that. I might slip up sometimes but I'll do my best

Just noticed @MixedUpGuy, but you have Takumi and Cush's servants mixed up. Takumi has the lancer and Cush has the saber.

Can't think of magecraft spells/abilities for my grill Nanami *insert shrugging emoji*

@Takumi How about extreme talent in Reinforcement? You know, so she can do cool Nasuverse stuff instead of going at normal human speeds.

My advice for that @Takumi, would be to take into account how you plan on playing the character and how she will be in combat. From there, you can go through the list and determine what elements of magecraft will best serve her based on that :)

Here's my advice.

If your character's a Master, they're the weak point of their Servant. In that case, why do you want them to get in the thick of it and risk getting killed by an enemy Servant that will be miles beyond their own human combat ability? Anyways, it's not like notable skill with magecraft is all that useful for a Master anyways. If they can do it themselves, they wouldn't be a Master to begin with. Go support.

Apologies for leaving everyone suddenly like that. Had to pick up emergency shift at work (as of right now of this post is still coming from work) and it looks like I'm staying the night at the station I work at. So for the moment I'll see about getting another post up as both our head mage and Midoa so that ERode and others can respond if necessary.

As for the magecraft stuff there Takumi, everyone has pretty much said most of what I was going to suggest in regards to that stuff so I don't know if there is anything else for me to add but if so just let me know and I'll see about coming up with any extra advice. If there is anything else however that anyone would like to touch up on and needs either my or the group's advice let us know and we'll see about getting a response out right away. In the meantime I'll be right back with a new post.