1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
What favorite fictional character of yours would you want as a roommate and why?

And on the other side of the coin, what favorite fictional character of yours would you not want as a roommate and why?

Give me Spiderman. Funny, talented guy. And the thing is... he's got that whole superhero thing so when he leaves the place at night to fight crime, I got it all to myself ;D ;D ;D (and u kno i gotta take my shot at stealing MJ)

the other question could be answered with any of the numerous psychopaths and sociopaths I'm fond of.

John Silver. He's got beautiful hair. And he's a cook owo

As for who I don't want as a roomie. That's a hard one but I'll throw in Spongebob. That annoying laugh would make me go bonkers.

Is this when I munchkin this by forcing a really powerful character into existence and having them do all the good they do in their respective fictional setting, in real life?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Yay: Amy Santiago, from Brooklyn 99. I'd finally have a housemate that enjoys things clean. Also she's adorable
Nay: Thomas Shelby. Yes, he puts the organized in organized crime, but people around him do tend to end up with a bad case of death quite often.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
I'd love to have Doctor Strange as a roomie :D He can give me endless supplies of ice cream and teleport me here or there and is a generally cool guy all around.

There is a lot of people I wouldn't want. But I just watched The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina recently and I would immediately say I would not want any of those witches or warlocks near me. #NotSorry

Mr. Spock from Star Trek. Doesn't throw parties, is uber tidy, non sociable, plus will Vulcan grip any intruders. A win win

Reactions: MaryGold
That's a hard one because I have a thing for villains. I guess I could start with who I wouldn't want, The Joker. I love the guy... but from a distance. The last thing I'm about to do is a share a house with the guy. I'd be dead within hours, if I even managed to step in the door.

I guess as for who I would want? Deadpool. He's fucking off the wall, out of his mind, but he really cares about his friends. I could be sure that he's going to have my back. Plus in the most recent comics the guy is pulling in some decent money haha. I guess Iron man and Captain America would also be good choices for me... Though i'd probably end up punching Tony at one point.

Anne. She'd be a true "kindred spirit".

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold