Free Photoshop Aesthetic Collages

L

lxngdon

Original poster
Hi! I'm Lydia, as you can see.

So I like using Photoshop to create aesthetic collages for my characters, based on what they like, dislike, their physical appearance and other things relating to them -- if the character I am making the aesthetic for is a canon character, I may use their quotes in the collage. The collages have a common colour, around which all elements of the collage are themed.

EXAMPLES

a560ab8ba8b7f698fc751a997b4b5a72.jpg

This is a collage I made for Madeleine Zoloto, a character I made for a story. She is a girly girl who loves make-up and fashion (hence the shoes and lipsticks) and also loves archery (hence the bow). Her face claim is Crystal Reed, so I included many pictures of her, and Maddie's theme colour is light purple.

WHAT I NEED

- In order for me to make your character's aesthetic collage, I need a list of their likes and dislikes, or basically anything you would like in their aesthetic.
- I need a colour you wish the collage to be centered around.
- I would prefer a celebrity face claim (like Crystal Reed above, or basically any celebrity). If you do not choose a celebrity, please specify some distinguishing features or something along those lines (that is of course if you want their physical appearance to be in the collage).
- A number of images. The maximum is six.
- ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR AESTHETIC.

WHAT I WILL NOT DO
- Any sexual themes/nudity
- I cannot draw at all
- I will take most of the images from Google, so nothing completely original.

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.