Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to make that Clown Fiesta painting as scary as possible so it can haunt the dreams of the "Chosen One".

Reactions: Volo Morior
Maybe obnoxiously festive?

Sheesh guys! My hubs gets paid tomorrow and that's when I was gonna donate. Boo. Now I'm out of luck.
Aw well. At least Iwaku hit its goal and we can have our lovely site for another couple years. Woohoo!

PLS ENJOY THIS FACE I HAVE BEEN MAKING AT YOU ALL MONTH LONG.

IMG_20180821_104125.jpg

PLS ENJOY THIS FACE I HAVE BEEN MAKING AT YOU ALL MONTH LONG.

View attachment 165760

Considering how long you've been a part of Iwaku, one would think you'd be inured to the shenanigans that we're capable of.

Guess we were wrong.

Are we not going to talk about what is written on that paper? x'D

It took me until just now to clue in that it wasn't "What balls the [some word here????]"

It took me until just now to clue in that it wasn't "What balls the [some word here????]"
LOOOOL ok that has made ME realize that it wasn't this XD

• Haha
Reactions: Aero Blue
It says "What The Balls Dudes!"?

Raffle Information

The live raffle drawing will be held on September 2nd (update day!) at 09:00 Central time (UTC -5).
Those who wish to hear the results being pulled in real time are welcome to join in!
Talking will be permitted but remember that the primary purpose will be to announce raffle winners and behave accordingly.
Those who win raffle prizes will be contacted after the drawing regardless of whether or not they're present - no obligation to join.
I'll be your host and can just quietly do the drawing myself so feel free not to show up ;) . See you then!​

Non-raffle Prize Information

All donators will receive 1 year of donor perks.
If you would like to gift your yearlong donor status to another member, PM an admin saying so and providing the Iwaku username of the member that you would like to gift it to. Deadline to message the admin to gift this prize is September 2, 2018.

All donators will receive a trading card sized owl painting via snail mail from Diana.
In order to claim this, send Diana a PM with your address. To gift this, message Diana stating that you would like to gift your owl and provide the Iwaku username of the member.

Donators who gave $20 or more will receive a fabulous piece of Jorick art.
Those who qualify are:
@The Mood is Write @Turtle of Doom @Mobley Eats @Quincunx @rissa @Nemopedia @Starlighter @Straix @~Happily.Ever.After~ @Spectre of the Fade @Greenie @Shizuochan @Pahn @HerziQuerzi @Iceydaze @StareNation @Tarieles @RJS @Kimberlyn @fatalrendezvous @Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Rook
Please place your requests for art by Jorick in the showcasing thread that he created for this purpose: Atrocious Assembled Art.

Top 10 Donators can have a custom ribbon that says something cool for 6 months.
Congratulations to:
@Shizuochan @fatalrendezvous @HerziQuerzi @Kimberlyn @Iceydaze @Pahn @Starlighter @Nemopedia
and we had a 10th place tie so congrats also to
@Rook @StareNation @The Mood is Write
If you wish to gift this, send a message to the admin saying so and provide the Iwaku username of the person that you want to gift it to. Deadline to message the admin to gift this prize is September 2, 2018.

Top 5 Donators will receive a handwritten thank-you note from Kitti alongside a small handmade craft.
Congratulations to:
@Shizuochan
@fatalrendezvous
@HerziQuerzi
@Kimberlyn
@Iceydaze
Message me (Kitti) to claim your prize. This can be gifted, in which case you should message me saying that you wish to gift it along with the Iwaku username of the person that you are gifting it to. Be aware that as this is a physical prize, I will be needing an address (but pinky swear that I'm not an axe murderer).

Top 3 Donators will receive a 12x12 hand painted Owl by Diana sent via snail mail and Astaroth will edit and give feedback (grammar, spelling, writing style, and flow) on one of your written works(max 20k words).
Congratulations to:
@Shizuochan
@fatalrendezvous
@HerziQuerzi
Send a PM to Diana and Astaroth regarding their respective prizes in order to claim them. This can be gifted - if you wish to gift it, message them saying that you're gifting it and the Iwaku username of the person to whom you wish to gift the prize.

REMEMBER THAT ONCE A PRIZE IS GIFTED, THE TRANSFER IS FINAL.

YOUR REWARD FOR WASTING 5000 DOLLARS ON A SILLY ROLEPLAY SITE HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

BEHOLD CAT CASTLE, LONG MAY THE FELINE REIGN.

IMG_20180827_075448_1.jpg

THEY ARE LOSING THEIR SHIT OVER THIS CAT TREE, THANK YOU.

Meanwhile owls and terror are being sketched and script updates purchased inprep for update day. 8D

img_20180827_075448_1-jpg.165975
This... This is too beautiful... I swear these aren't tears, just sweat!!

.... Ok I approve of a cat tree. That, I can handle, as long as we get lots of cute cat pictures

The big one is Strelok but we tend to call him Fatcat. The little one is *new* and the boys named her Twix but we've been calling her Trixy cause no one can pronounce Twix. >:[

We also have Butters, Missy, Calicat, and Little Miss.

Wow, my cats are rarely that nice to eachother.

The big one is Strelok but we tend to call him Fatcat. The little one is *new* and the boys named her Twix but we've been calling her Trixy cause no one can pronounce Twix. >:[

We also have Butters, Missy, Calicat, and Little Miss.
Pfff, I call my fluffy cat walking carpet. She's.... interesting. We got here when I was little and I think I picked her up too much. She doesn't like me much. The other one, Kari, adores me. She uses my pillow as her bed.
IMG_0910.JPG

Reactions: Diana
Well, cats are fucking dicks most of the time. I remember this one time my grandma cat literally double slap me with her paw for no fucking reason, but a few minutes later she laid on top of my head like a goddamn pillow. It was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.