--Closed For Reboot--

Setting/Location
Time - Evening
Weather - Light Snowfall
Location - Forest In Between Vacuo and Vale
Tags - @Karyra @RedArmyShogun

Keeping absolutely silent for most of the next passing minutes while his gaze remained locked onto the flames of the campfire, the cloaked male took in the information that the Atlesian Captain stated about how she was tasked by Special Forces to thin out Grimm around the area for safe travels. Even though he was tempted to question the woman about the Special Forces and get a better understanding of his situation at the moment before he even decided to move anywhere from his current location, he resisted the urge to do so. Instead Axel had only shifted his gaze to the corner of his eye just to take a glimpse of the Phan and how he would be reacting to this whole fact of what the woman spoke of.

Even when the woman stated that she would not be able to release the details about why she was far from the main road and away from the rest of the patrol as well as the fact that she seemed to make it quite clear enough that if she required backup then it wouldn't take long for another patrol group nearby to come rushing in with weapons at any point in time; none of that was concerning however the sudden title the woman had for the male about being a Hunter was the one thing that caused Axel to snap his attention fully upon her with his grip all the more firm upon his weapon. So she knew that he was a Hunter which probably also meant she might've known that Phan was one as well, this made things a bit complicated yet questionable as well; if she knew he was a Hunter she did not immediately call out for an arrest for him or even attempt to attack straight away.

Soon after the Atlesian Captain seemed to inform that she was aware of the sacrifices that the late Hunters had made on the fateful day of the invasions of Grimm, Axel only loosened his grip upon his weapon only to jab the end of the sheathe into the snow covered dirt. With how the woman did not attack immediately after revealing that she was aware that he was a Hunter as well as how she spoke rather kindly about Hunters.

"I guess I do not see any harm in you being here then. However, I do believe we were going to be heading out rather soon. Resting in the cold like this with nothing more than this fire can be bad for the health...as well as dangerous." Speaking while his emerald gaze returned towards the other male, wondering whether or not Phan still wished to have the bed he spoke about to rest upon or if he preferred to stay here and keep check upon the Atlesian since she did bring up the fact that there were other troops nearby at an outpost.

• Carmen Mathur - The Crimson Flame
    wo2fMNY.jpg

"The fire that burns within will serve as a beacon to those lost in the dark."​

Role
    Former Beacon Professor, Bodyguard
    Race
    Human, Aura Grimm
    Interactions
    Azalea Prayers
    Mentions
    @ERode

Ah yes, the seedy criminal neutral zone known as the 'black market'. Carmen never understood why it was called that, never would either. Why was she here? To restock of course. Weapon maintenance was costly enough in actual cities. In order to avoid detection from the two forces who would be seeking her out: a special division of the Atlas military and allies of the nobility that she had 'killed'. Even if she did not harm them, her inaction caused their deaths and that alone would be enough to spark the desire for revenge.

Amidst the ever-flowing crowd of people, Carmen had a tattered hood to cover a majority of her figure and more importantly her face. She passed several stalls, seeking a particular caliber as well as an experienced weaponsmith to adjust her weapon and sharpen the dull and slightly chipped blade of her halberd. That was until she heard - well, it was more of a feeling - an overly joyous and bubbly demeanor that was like an obnoxious light in a purposefully dark room. It went against the order of things so of course, Carmen would turn to look.

It was a bunny Faunus, bright pink hair, equally bright and cheerful eyes, skipping down the thin path in the sea of people. Carmen noticed how young she looked and also noticed the eyes that watched her. Suddenly, the woman would reach out to grab the rabbit as she moved past attempting to bring her close to speak in a hushed tone. "What are you doing in a place like this?", her voice was not one of malice but of concern.
    wo2fMNY.jpg

"The fire that burns within will serve as a beacon to those lost in the dark."

Role
    Race
    Human, Aura Grimm
    Interactions
    Azalea Prayers
    Mentions
    @ERode

Ah yes, the seedy criminal neutral zone known as the 'black market'. Carmen never understood why it was called that, never would either. Why was she here? To restock of course. Weapon maintenance was costly enough in actual cities. In order to avoid detection from the two forces who would be seeking her out: a special division of the Atlas military and allies of the nobility that she had 'killed'. Even if she did not harm them, her inaction caused their deaths and that alone would be enough to spark the desire for revenge.

Amidst the ever-flowing crowd of people, Carmen had a tattered hood to cover a majority of her figure and more importantly her face. She passed several stalls, seeking a particular caliber as well as an experienced weaponsmith to adjust her weapon and sharpen the dull and slightly chipped blade of her halberd. That was until she heard - well, it was more of a feeling - an overly joyous and bubbly demeanor that was like an obnoxious light in a purposefully dark room. It went against the order of things so of course, Carmen would turn to look.

It was a bunny Faunus, bright pink hair, equally bright and cheerful eyes, skipping down the thin path in the sea of people. Carmen noticed how young she looked and also noticed the eyes that watched her. Suddenly, the woman would reach out to grab the rabbit as she moved past attempting to bring her close to speak in a hushed tone. "What are you doing in a place like this?", her voice was not one of malice but of concern.

Setting/Location
Time - Evening
Weather - Soft Rain
Location - Black Market, Wakikata, Mistral
Tags -
@Nunali

Azalea's reaction was instant, but not lethal. As a hand reached out, the bunny faunus slid out of range, extending one hand to interweave fingers instead. Warm. The red woman's touch was warm, but of flame and ash rather than life and love. Amethyst eyes bounced cheerfully between different aspects of her appearance, from those long lashes to how her hair faded at the tips to the non-descript lump that didn't match the rest of her cloaked form. Then, with equal joy, Azalea smiled and let herself be pulled in, twirling with crisp dance steps so that she spun, the woman's extended arm wrapping around her body as Azalea's back pressed against her chest, her fluffy ears gently caressing the stranger's cheek.

She breathed in the scent. Shadow and sin. Fire and blood. Rust and regret. And above all, the musk of a woman who was much older than she seemed.

Ah, how lucky! She sure hoped that she'd look this young at that age, even if the nose wouldn't lie and the body would still decline. Listening to those hushed words vibrate through her ear canals caused a shiver up her spine, the bunny faunus squirming in erratic delight. Aw, this woman's voice was wonderful as well, and the concern in her tone was absolutely gorgeous. A mother? Was she a mother? Widowed, but still one that loved the innocent young enough to bathe them in affection while ignoring the urchins that scampered around on the streets? It was absolutely heart-inflating, the rosen image blooming in Azalea's flesh-mind, but before she could get too excited, she twisted away, a soft, cat-like smile on her face as she backstepped away from the cloaked woman.

"A girl's gotta eat, doesn't she?"

wo2fMNY.jpg

Role
    Race
    Human, Aura Grimm
    Interactions
    Azalea Prayers
    Mentions
    @ERode

Carmen did not expect that reaction. The bunny would entwine their fingers and lock them together. The fancy flourish and the way the bunny leaned into her caused Carmen to stumble back into the stall she had been facing moments ago, bracing herself on the countertop with a soft and nervous chuckle. The bunny was far heavier than she expected... That outfit though...Carmen's attention was drawn to it for a while. Was this young woman an academy student? No, That's impossible! The academies were destroyed over twenty years ago and yet...

The brazen display made Carmen's face contort in confusion before forming a forced smile on her lips, almost as if she was patronizing the Faunus though unintentional. "I-I see...", were the only words that left Carmen's lips as her scarlet eyes took in the Faunus' form steadily. She looked rather young or maybe that was the fault of the outfit she wore; it looked in pristine shape, not a single thread out of place. "A young woman like yourself should not be in a place like this alone...", at that moment Carmen would look back to the myriad of rough-looking strangers eyeing the Faunus. "Besides, there are plenty of better places to eat than here...", the former professor couldn't help but treat her like a student right off the bat. Carmen watched the Faunus retreat from against her, that sly smile that spread across Azalea's lips made Carmen shiver slightly. There was just something off about this girl...

The rain grew heavier, the tarps that lined the tops of stalls becoming plastic drums as the heavier drops began to fall. The cloak Carmen wore had already been parted as soon as she reached to grab Azalea for her attention. Now, Carmen's hand wriggled free of the embrace, gripping the edge of the long cloak in order us it as a makeshift umbrella for the Faunus. Of course, this revealed Carmen's outfit... Long black leather boots that stopped mid-thigh, pantyhose that covered the exposed skin, a form-fitting red dress that fell past her hips and left a couple inch space between the pantyhose and rim of the boots. The dress at the top was sleeveless and in its place was a section of interlaced straps of leather that fused at the nape of the neck to create a halter top. To keep the outfit tasteful and less distracting of course, Carmen had on a long black trench coat to wear in inclining weather. 'Honestly, you have such a soft spot for the children...Actually, it's hard to tell if that thing really is a child...' a dry masculine voice would echo in Carmen's mind as she shelters the Faunus from the heavy rain. "Don't start...", Carmen accidentally mutters aloud. Upon catching her slip up, Carmen would look down to Azalea and give her another smile. "My apologies...Ah shall we go somewhere dryer?" Her scarlet hues search for a better place to settle themselves.

wo2fMNY.jpg

Role
    Race
    Human, Aura Grimm
    Interactions
    Azalea Prayers
    Mentions
    @ERode

Carmen did not expect that reaction. The bunny would entwine their fingers and lock them together. The fancy flourish and the way the bunny leaned into her caused Carmen to stumble back into the stall she had been facing moments ago, bracing herself on the countertop with a soft and nervous chuckle. The bunny was far heavier than she expected... That outfit though...Carmen's attention was drawn to it for a while. Was this young woman an academy student? No, That's impossible! The academies were destroyed over twenty years ago and yet...

The brazen display made Carmen's face contort in confusion before forming a forced smile on her lips, almost as if she was patronizing the Faunus though unintentional. "I-I see...", were the only words that left Carmen's lips as her scarlet eyes took in the Faunus' form steadily. She looked rather young or maybe that was the fault of the outfit she wore; it looked in pristine shape, not a single thread out of place. "A young woman like yourself should not be in a place like this alone...", at that moment Carmen would look back to the myriad of rough-looking strangers eyeing the Faunus. "Besides, there are plenty of better places to eat than here...", the former professor couldn't help but treat her like a student right off the bat. Carmen watched the Faunus retreat from against her, that sly smile that spread across Azalea's lips made Carmen shiver slightly. There was just something off about this girl...

The rain grew heavier, the tarps that lined the tops of stalls becoming plastic drums as the heavier drops began to fall. The cloak Carmen wore had already been parted as soon as she reached to grab Azalea for her attention. Now, Carmen's hand wriggled free of the embrace, gripping the edge of the long cloak in order us it as a makeshift umbrella for the Faunus. Of course, this revealed Carmen's outfit... Long black leather boots that stopped mid-thigh, pantyhose that covered the exposed skin, a form-fitting red dress that fell past her hips and left a couple inch space between the pantyhose and rim of the boots. The dress at the top was sleeveless and in its place was a section of interlaced straps of leather that fused at the nape of the neck to create a halter top. To keep the outfit tasteful and less distracting of course, Carmen had on a long black trench coat to wear in inclining weather. 'Honestly, you have such a soft spot for the children...Actually, it's hard to tell if that thing really is a child...' a dry masculine voice would echo in Carmen's mind as she shelters the Faunus from the heavy rain. "Don't start...", Carmen accidentally mutters aloud. Upon catching her slip up, Carmen would look down to Azalea and give her another smile. "My apologies...Ah shall we go somewhere dryer?" Her scarlet hues search for a better place to settle themselves.

Setting/Location
Time - Evening
Weather - Snowfall
Tags - @happydeath @RedArmyShogun

Axel had a questions that were reasonably valid. It wasn't as if they were fugitives... or well Phan wasn't sure if he was marked as a fugitive or not. Probably not, that project was ultra top secret and more than a little frowned upon. As she explained, Phan put away his weapons, letting the gaunlets slide back into the bracers under his jacket.

There wasn't a point in angering a unknown foe who probably could summon backup if she wanted.

Which meant that getting out of this forest was now a priority. With a base nearby, waiting until tomorrow to go into town was not an option. It looked like Axel was itching to go as well, mentioning that they were going to leave.

"...yeah, we should move. Having you guys nearby means less Grimm. And I'm a little eager to get away from Altas troops. You may be friendly, but I'm not pushing my luck with your friends. I suppose it's good to know that not everybody in the military is out to hunt us down and kill us just because." Phan said. "I hate when I have to waste resources on anything besides Grimm."

He didn't have a lot of money to start with, how was he supposed to make a decent living if he wasted Dust on officers and townsfolk? You'd think that people would be more courteous.

Kill her. She won't ever report you that way.

Plus there was that. His inner Grimm was certainly an edgelord. And annoying to boot.

"Heck, besides food I don't have a whole lot of that anyway. People really are stubborn, aren't they? I just want a little money to kill something that is literally killing people in their town and they tell me that I can go dig a grave for myself. I gotta pay for my overhead somehow, ya know? Maybe I ought to consider a career change..." Phan said as if he could do literally anything else.

You can't quiet me forever. We will kill.

Yeah right, Phan thought. As if being part Grimm wasn't bad enough, he only had hunter skills. Hard to be a farmer when part of you wanted to kill your coworkers and the other was trained in how to best do that.

"But we should get going if you're hard at work there Captain. Oh, I'm Phan Alabaster, by the way. If you wanna hire an extra hand... I'm always up for freelance Hunter work!"
He smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Yeah I know that you probably won't hire me. Worth a shot though, right?"

Burgundy Silt
Location: Zramore, Vacuo - Xanthias's Bullet Craft & Weapon Repairs
Mention: @Jessica2477 (Talking to) , @EmperorsChosen (Nearby, Waved)

Perhaps it wasn't the best of ideas to keep the keys to the crates in the jockey box in the front of the wagon. Burgundy had just gotten back from doing from errands, regular sort of work like paying some taxes and getting some milk for herself and Blanche was about to enter the back of the store when she froze. A thought went through her mind; the keys she wasn't in her pockets. A quick pat to her sides confirmed that. Burgundy cheeks curled into a cringe. She turned to the wagon topped with a blue and white bonnet with crates of goods both owned by Blanche's Grandpa and herself. The key was in the jockey box. She rushed over to the wagon to see the back open and the insides ransacked.

From the outside Burgundy could see that the wagon's door was not broken they must have used the key. Burgundy walked inside slowly and winced at the loss. Inside crates were smashed in and bullets were laying on the floor. Most of her produce and spice had been taken the crates weren't even their. It looked like her stuff was stolen too. She bag was rummaged through as well and her coin purse was not there.

Burgundy ran into the building breathing heavily and panicking at her mistake. She ran around the block and came to the front of the building. With a heavy breathing Blache and the customer, there might be able to tell that Burgundy is in distress. Burgundy straight herself up seeing the customer. Walking with a feeble straight face she walked behind the count waving to the man.

"PSST. I need to show you something," Burgundy whisper yelled probably enough for the man to hear.

Setting/Location
Time - Evening
Weather - Snowfall
Tags -
@Karyra @happydeath

Staring at both men, this situation was getting a bit out of hand, though least now they didn't have weapons ready to go for her. Though the feeling she got from both reminded her too much of the front when the Grimm were near.. Maybe Grimm were drawn to Huntsmen or something else was going on here.. Eyeing the one named Axel, he seemed wounded judging by the fact he kept using one arm.. The other..

Shrugging it off she wasn't interested in fighting either though she couldn't give them money and she was painfully aware that neither wanted her here. Turning her attention to the one named Phan, she smiled at his request for employment, while not exactly possible there were some ways..

"Huh..I'll consider it, there might be times I need to contact one of you or you do me.. I'm afraid I can't help you out much right now, more so if other units come in." Reaching into her lower right Pants pocket with her free hand, holding the Candy Bar between clenched teeth, pilfering a.. keycard.

"It's a spare, old and not used for our main or newer depots, but you can use it to gain entry into some Supply sheds towards Vacuo every few dozen miles. Not much is there, they are mostly off on the side roads, big red doors on slab buildings with keycard readers, please make sure they are unused before you go in.. That card has been discontinued and I won't know you if you get caught, though maybe other Hunters have left some supplies inside, at the least it beats sleeping in the snow."

Pausing a bit longer, this was a riskier prospect, but maybe a good one to try.. Reaching back into the pocket she throws out a second card into the snow. "My secure channel information is printed there, if I don't know your voice I'll hang up, if I talk about the weather something is wrong.. I may have work for you, or an information trade. I can't say I'm your ally but I'm not your enemy either.."

Chewing on the bar as she talked, the woman swallows the remainder, before giving another shrug and a smile as she hefts the large box from off of the tree, ceasing her leaning.

"Well, hopefully we won't meet again unless prearranged.. I'm heading back towards Vale for what that's worth, see yah!"

With that final, warning of sort Juniper quickly walks away heading back into the woods while whistling a low tune, the Captain deftly vanished into the trees without cause for concern or a hint of worry, vanishing as quickly and silently as she had arrived and leaving the pair with the option of at least some limited aid and a form of contact, if they took them up or not she couldn't say.

Fire_Emblem_Awakening_lonqu_crit_full.png

Doran Kol
Mentioned: @Jessica2477 @Neko_Green

No ninjas appearing from the walls to mug him, so no catch? Really? Discounts weren't common around Vacuo; about as frequent as you'd find in the Mistrali Black Market. People wanted to get as much money as they could and didn't take kindly to the proposition of losing out on even a small amount. The man's demand was uncommon enough that they could definitely jack the prices up. If Doran didn't like it, he had two choices; accept it, leave and hope to find somewhere better, or stab them. Wait, that was three, and that last one didn't always go over so well. Nor did it help him in the case where people needed to make his ammo.

"Well aren't you nice... How hasn't this place been robbed yet?" Doran inquired, leaning against the counter.

It was an interesting business practice, but much more suited to "shinier" cities. Places where mercenary and thief was a profession to look down on. But hey, he wasn't going to complain. Not unless the bullet backfired or something on the job—in which case he would be having a very unpleasant conversation with the management, if it didn't get him killed.

Blanche huh? That was more fitting. Pretty and... white. That always kind of irked Doran. Not so much in the sense that it annoyed him, but more made him wonder. Seriously, why were so many people named after colors? Honestly, it's like the color of the first strand of hair determines the name. It was weird, even his name. Dark hair? Doran Kol. Good enough.

"Well, thank you, Blanche. You can put the ammo down for Doran Kol."

However, just as he thanked her, another woman barged into the building, out of breath and seemingly distressed. Upon seeing him, she appeared to put on a face and waved, but it was a sad attempt at fooling anyone. There were just people out there who didn't belong at a poker table, and this girl, a Faunus by the looks of it, was one of those people.

Raising a brow, Doran watches as she proceeded to Blanche and whispered something, if you could even call that whispering. There were also people that didn't know what inconspicuous meant. Doran was seen as one of them. However, that was not due to a lack of finesse, but more of a lack of care or patience.

"Hope I didn't jinx you on getting robbed..." Doran commented. Whatever caused the weasel to come running in wasn't his business, unless they made it his business that is. "Well, assuming that's it for the order, I'll pick up the ammo tomorrow? I'd love to hang around a couple of beautiful women but... uh... that usually ends up costing me more than I get for it."

Reactions: Jessica

Setting/Location
Time - Evening
Weather - Soft Rain
Location - Black Market, Wakikata, Mistral
Tags -
@Nunali

"Hehe," Azalea giggled mischievously, "Shouldn't underestimate the gutso of us w- Oh my."

As Carmen raised up her cloak, the pink-haired faunus widened her eyes slightly at the sumptuous form beneath. From the daring red color scheme to the truly skin-tight outfit that made even Azalea's skirt length look gosh darn virginal, and the fact that all this was partially hidden by the trench coat she wore made the woman look like an exhibitionist, ready to hide her perverted outfit before flashing people randomly on the streets. Mid-life crisis? Definitely a mid-life crisis. Offering the red-haired woman a secret smile, Azalea said, "Don't mind if I do," and slipped in under, enjoying the hearth of the blood once more.

"And some shelter from this rain sounds like a wonderful idea. C'mon, I know just the place, lady." Sliding a hand behind Carmen's back, Azalea decided some fasting was fine too, if she could alleviate some of her boredom in exchange. With a gentle, yet unyielding push, she guided the slightly taller woman through the cobbled, potholed streets of the Black Market, before ending up in front of a three-story building. It wasn't the most eloquent places, indeed, it looked to be pretty awful to begin with, but for a hotel situated near the Black Market, it was pretty good. Had both running water and rooms without bugs, and the walls were thick enough that one had to really scream to be heard. Hooking her arm around Carmen's like a lover would, Azalea said, "Just keep your head against mine, ok?"

And with that, she stepped in.

Setting/Location
Time - Evening
Location - Zramore, Vacuo - Xanthias's Bullet Craft & Weapon Repairs
Mentions: @EmperorsChosen @Neko_Green

Blanche wanted to tell him the real reason that her grandfather's shop was hardly robbed. Thieves who came and stole from them often left with dummy bullets that shot confetti the second they were fired. Not only that but if they took their profits they would be leaving with the counterfeit money Xanthias kept in the register. He hated thieves, and if her grandfather could fuck them over, he would in any way possible.

She didn't tell Doran the reason though. There was a chance that this mercenary and hunter was a charismatic liar looking to be the robber he talked about. She would rather he find out for himself why her grandfather had yet to be run out of business from stolen product than give him a warning.

"We're just careful." She would answer instead.

Just as she was about to ask how she should spell his name, her little companion burst through the door looking a little red in the face and panting. She'd obviously been running; never a good sign.

The second Burgundy tried (key word tried) to whisper to her, Blanche knew that something was very, very wrong.

Blanche resumed writing down the customer's name, guessing on the spelling since that didn't matter at the moment. "Burgundy, tell me. Is the nice man right? Were we robbed?" She asked her companion before turning to Doran.

"I just might have a job for you if she says yes." Blanche would then say to him.

Setting/Location
Time - Night
Weather - Snowfall/Blizzard
Location - Military outpost on road to Vale
Tags - @RedArmyShogun @Yzmael @Astros @Karyra @happydeath

Walking alone in the falling snow, it was getting pretty chilly and if not for the reflection of the light upon the snow, fairly dark.

Reaching her prefab garrison that served as the base for the Vale Rangers 3rd Company.. Technically, in reality only half a Platoon was on station, with the rest scattered about on patrol or finishing up that escort mission. With its steel buildings and concrete ramparts it was nonetheless home to Captain Garnet, whom was greeted with an unusual sight..

Most of her soldiers who were still on base watching her officer quarters in hushed whispers or bundled next to fireplaces, short of the two on gate duty... Why in the Devil were they all out here like a bunch of nosey old women and not in the barracks keeping warm and eating meals?

"Report." Juniper says plainly as a Corporal shouts alerting the rest, snapping to attention, with the rest following suit.

"Ma'am! Err… Two… Well one officer, male, young looking from the Security Division and a… I think a Civilian, older woman came here for… Well you... We are trying to get their car here now… They got stuck in a snow drift, the tires aren't made for this weather." The man says smartly, still holding his salute. Suppressing a smile it was funny that people from Atlas would be unprepared for snow, the car had to have came from Vale.

"At ease.. Anything odd about our visitors?" Half worried about the Security man, the Civilian was another thing… More so as the Corporal seemed hesitant at calling her that.

"... No Ma'am, well..the woman is uniformed but I seen no obvious rank..she spoke with authority and has been demanding blankets or warmers from us. Some of us have been joking that she's part Lizard."

"I see… So why are they in the officer barracks and not the Mess?"

"They insisted ma'am… And none of us… Well… The Security Division..." Leaving the rest unsaid, it was clear they didn't want to run afoul of the man, shaking her head with a slow sigh, Juniper heads for her Officer Quarters, hopefully the pair had sense enough to stay in her office and not make themselves at home.. Reaching for the handle she enters..

"...While everything had been under control, I definitely did not expect such dire weather when we reached Vacuo… Still, Medusa… Aren't you being… Overzealous?" A man dressed in a fine white suit stated as he stared, from a couch at the corner of the room, toward a mountain of blankets, and numerous heaters pointed at the Captain's Desk.

"... Freeze… to death. I don't mind." A woman's voice replied with a slight muffle. With only her eyes peeking out from beneath the mound of cloth, the obsidian orbs soon disappeared into the warm bellows below. Offering no solace for anyone caught out in the "cold".

With a sigh, the well-dressed figure turns to the newcomer with a playful smile and a wink. "See what I have to deal with at times? Hope you never got to do anything similar." With that, a sheepish laugh leaves his mouth as he gets up from his seat and walks towards the Captain, extending his hand in the meantime and tipping his hat in a greeting. "Name's Nick Kope, Inspectorate Bureau. Forgive Medusa for her little antics," The man stated, briefly glancing at the pile of textiles on top of the desk. "...But we would like to speak with you, Captain. It will be brief." His hand still extended, he smiled thinly. Clearly, his intentions were to analyze her response. Most low-ranks would be scared of his position, given his lack of fear when flaunting it about, but he seemed to think of it as honesty more so than pride.

Gazing at the pair, it seemed the Corporal wasn't joking, the woman seemed to really hate the cold.. How in the world did she ever survive in Atlas? Worried about the clear fire risk this was, the male was quick to identify and welcome her, though brief.

"Well, if you were here to arrest me, or to shoot me you already would have." Smiling at him with a bit of a whimsical look to her face, the Captain takes a seat behind her desk, staring at the pair before reaching to move one of the heaters aside. "Well.. What can I do for the two of you? I assume you are here for more than setting my office on fire, Captain Juniper Garnet, Third Company Vale Rangers at your service."

Taking less note of just whom's desk she was squating on, the mound of blankets concerned itself more with the free flow of warmth circulating the room. So as the Captain made to move one of her heaters, a sharp hiss escaped the makeshift Igloo before being followed by a set of venomous fangs, attached to a thin silver snake, that leapt out toward her hands.

Before it could connect, a sharp movement cut off it's trajectory, severing the head of the snake before it reached its intended target. "Now, now… Let's not get hasty, shall we… " Nick said as he moved closer to Juniper, pulling the heater back to it's original position, briefly eyeing up the cotton dome with a scowl.

Stepping closer to the Captain once more, Nick turned down his blade and stabbed what remained of the viper's head. Extending his hand once again, he spoke. "We are not here to cause trouble. Make our time brief… We'll make yours too… Captain."

A Hiss… what in the dev- Leaning back as the Viper came up, Juniper was leaning back at once, bringing her large green box up to waist level, but then stopping as the Security man suddenly jumped in the way, or rather, struck at once, killing the beast. Offering his hand again, Juniper didn't like this, not one bit, that woman was giving her the same feeling as those two men earlier… Plus where in the hell did that snake come from.. Though the man seemed civil enough, more so than most in his position, eying him briefly and lowering the box, she accepts his hand this time. "Fair enough... Though I have to say I'm the wrong person to call if you need animal control services." Leaving the heater where it was this time she wasn't about to attempt taking on the blanket fort with anything short of a flamethrower in hand.

"So… Nick wasn't it, do you have a rank I should call you by? And, your friend is? So, what is it I can do for the two of you?"

With a nod, Nick shook her hand and walked towards the desk and pulled a chair to its side, given the heap of fabric that would stand between the two, were they to sit across from one another. "Technically speaking, Captain, I'm just an Officer. The Bureau doesn't like to classify their agents. Tends to mess things up when on the field." A thin smile crossed his face as he spoke. "...And as I said… Do not mind my friend. Medusa is… A bit of a shut-in. Just leave her as she is and she will be satisfied… Until we have to leave." Saying the last part a bit louder, as if to remind his partner that they were going to have to leave, he proceeded by faking a cough.

"I'll get straight to the case, Captain Garnet. Me and my partner here--" Nick said as he tapped the cavern the woman hid in almost comically. "--have been assigned with the hunting of some… Very, very specific targets. Would you have found anyone…" Trailing off, Nick moved his hands to the insides of his coat, apparently wanting to pull something from within it…

Pulling from within it two pictures, he showed it to the Captain, this time the smile gone from his expressions. "...That looked anything like this?" Both were pictures of young boys, apparently in their teens, who looked eerily similar to the two Huntsmen Juniper had met earlier this evening.

Glancing at the picture the woman pauses a bit, while taking in all the rest they said in regards to the mission or rankings as it were. On the one hand she had a bad feeling about lying to the pair, but on the other she couldn't just hand over the Huntsmen, she had her own duties to do out here, so a Truth from a point of view would have to do.

"Hmm..Very well Agent. There weren't any men like this in the Convoy we met earlier, there was evidence of a camp nearby but it's occupants left in a hurry, there was some sign the inhabitants were armed, but I didn't have the manpower to investigate further. Either way it's unwise to go out in this falling snow in the dead of night, I suspected Bandits, in fact that is very likely, two men alone out here would be dead.. Unless they are very skilled..I can pass out this to my Patrols however, was there anything else you wanted?"

"Who said… They're… alone?" The black eyes from before resurfaced and turned to focus on the Captain intently. With a deadpan expression, Medusa gave a cold, calculating stare as she shifted interest to the conversation instead of the presence of warmth.

With a couple clicks of his tongue, Nick leaned back on the chair he was sitting on. Pulling open his jacket once again and placing the photos back inside it, he pulled his hat down a little while smirking slightly. "Back down, Medusa. There's no need to harass the Captain… Now is there?" A quiet hiss in response saw Medusa's head recoiling once more. For a moment, he locked eyes with Juniper before sighing. "I thank you for your cooperation, Captain Garnet. Your information is sure to be invaluable to us in our search." With those words, he leaned forward slightly once more.

"Before we go, however, I'd like to inform you that these two targets we are seeking are extremely dangerous and should be arrested… Or terminated, at sight. If you find one of them, please inform the Inspectorate Bureau or any Security Division officer nearby. You wouldn't risk your position for a couple of wanted criminals, right?" Nick's smile was once again thin, but this time there was a tinge of suspicion attached to it. Clearly, this wasn't the first dance he was in. Even if the woman was telling the truth, nothing warranted he believed her blindly.

Listening to the pair, her eyes arch slightly, mostly in response to Medusa, though the other man provoked some of her ire, taking a seat at her own desk and narrowing her eyes with the same ever pleasant smile she chuckles softly. "Wait, you two are going to search? Have you ever been out in these woods before? I know we..soldiers are incompetent for such jobs in the Security Bureau's eyes, but well one of you is hiding in a blanket and the other is in pure white. I'll give you it's useful now, but I don't want you two getting in the way of my job. Last thing I want is having to drag your car out of the damn trees."

Sighing a bit and rubbing her nasal passages with her free right hand, the woman shakes her head a bit. "What did these two men do? If they are terrorist or Criminals we'll do my utmost to capture them. If they happened to piss off some Noble in Atlas, well, pardon me saying, but Atlas is far away and I have thousands of Grimm out in those damn woods and 120 men spread out over fifty miles of Front... I can provide some help to your search and Thermal clothing for your..snake charmer at the least. But you have to understand, out here in the wilds, we don't Jump just as we are told, mostly as we get little in terms of manpower and replacements, and I don't want Atlas breathing down my neck if one of you gets frozen to death and the other gets shot by a bandit as he stood out like a sore thumb."

Speaking directly and without the decorum common to the City, true to her Rural roots, the Captain was clearly not happy with the situation and was worried about consequences should the pair not report back in to Atlas. "At the least I don't like it if it's two and two, unless you have reason to believe these two men are with others... Either way I must ask you both remain till morning when the snow stops, I won't risk my men looking for you in the night, the Grimm are always out there. More so at night, subzero temperatures are slated by the forecast, you'll freeze before you reach the first marker."

Nick, for a moment, laughs off as if bemused by the girl being so upfront and combative of his words. "Well, I've had my suspicions, but you definitely wouldn't be this defensive if what you told me was truth. Let's cut formalities, Juniper." With that, the man took off his hat and placed it atop the desk, signaling that from now on, the conversation wasn't going to involve his own work. His long, tied hair swaying back, he began to speak again. He seemed far more laid back given the woman's words, almost as if he was more used to the honesty she produced than to the whole act he was doing a while back."You might've heard of it, Captain, but these two are escaped subjects of Project Grimm. While telling you the specifics of the Project would get my head on a pike in a few days, what I can tell you is that most subjects were extremely unstable and tended to be violent and very dangerous. My mission is to locate and capture them."

With that, he stood up from his chair and walked towards the tiny hole where Medusa hid. "Medusa here, has the same objective. She's just a little more pious of it. Regardless, we mean them no harm if they come with us peacefully. If they react violently, however… I'll be forced to terminate them."

With that, he walked back to the desk and collected his hat. "Ranks off, Captain… Trust me, we can deal with bandits, Grimm, these two or anything else these woods can throw at us. I would, however, be glad to have a guide and my jeep off the dirt by tomorrow morning… If possible. The sooner you get me off of this garrison, Captain, the sooner the Security Division gets off your unit's back. Besides… I can turn a blind eye to most things going here, except those two." With that, he pulled his hat back and placed it atop his head once gain. "And I wouldn't mind travelling through the snow… Sadly, as you can see, my partner would likely stay if I proposed such an outlandish idea… Meaning regarding your offer to stay, my hands are tied. I do not mind my accommodations, but arrange a… Hot room for Medusa… She tends to get moody in the cold."

"... Freeze… to death. I'm staying here." Repeating her words as before, the mention of subzero temperatures was more than enough to convince the cold blooded officer to stay put for the night and resume their search in the morning. Rustling her mound of covers, she inched off the Captain's desk yet remained firmly near the floor. Appearing to have a hunch back as she took the Inspectors side, her pale face and hair peeked out to be lead to their quarters.

Grunting, Juniper still didn't like this, but these two were allied forces, her concern with the frost and Grimm was genuine, but the mention of this project Grimm didn't sit well with her and explained much about them.. And her. Looking pointedly at the desk sleeper, Juniper let's out a yell; "Corporal Marron! Get in here!"

Running in and snapping a smart salute, the man comically rubs his hands together around the room of heaters, seemingly thankful for the warmth and getting a head shake and sigh in return.

"Lead our guests..let's see, put our agent in Lieutenant Spruce's Room, and take our poor freezing friend here to the Power generator room, the Engineering Barracks should have space, put her somewhere private, that room is always fairly hot..and some ear plugs, arrange for deep cold gear for her as well."

"Also Agent Kope, I'll be assigning our best tracker and fighter to this. Judging by the Camp I have some idea on where they were going, either deeper into the interorier or out to Vac, too many patrols for Vale and we have some abandoned positions out that way. Well I'll be seeing you both off in the morning."

What she hadn't bother to add in was the best they had here was her, she intended to find those two, and see to it they were captured alive, or at least had their side of the story, though she hoped they would escape, well depending on how much that agents story held; To Protect the Citizens of Remnant against all threats... Either way something very wrong was going on here.. Nothing good could come of anything with the word Grimm in it, unless proceaded by Anti.

"Don't worry Agents, this isn't a problem for me..no not at all, we'll have breakfast up in the morning at daybreak and head out at once."

Setting/Location
Time - Evening
Weather - Light Snowfall
Tags - @Karyra @RedArmyShogun

After it had sounded as though Phan was also in an agreement that the two of them should probably leave the area, the cloaked male had only nodded to himself while he remained seated for a bit longer just to see what the Atlesian was going to do or say about the fact that the two were going planning on heading out now. The very fact that Phan had even offered to be a hired hunter for the woman was quite unexpected though, he was more than sure enough that the male was aware that since he was also a Hunter, getting any type of job especially getting a job as a hired Hunter was probably not going to play out well for him in anyway yet it was not Axel's place to doubt so he kept his own opinions to himself for the time being.

Before deciding to even stand from his seat so that he could make his way over towards his snow covered motorcycle, the response the woman gave about contacting either one of the two Huntsmen had him arch a brow as he turned his gaze to fully focus upon her once more. Noticing the strange green keycard that she held out to the two, Axel simply waited for Phan to take the card while he listened to what the keycard lead to as well as making sure that it wasn't being used any longer before using the card. There was no doubt coming across a supply depot was going to be much nicer to sleep in rather than sleep on the cold dirty floor of the forest or wilderness in general not to mention the fact that old supply depots might have something useful to take along. Nodding to the woman in gratitude for the assistance, Axel finally had stood just to slip his sword underneath his cloak as he took a step towards his parked cycle.

Just before he could even so much as reach towards his bike, yet another response had come from the woman; this time it was about a card that laid in the snow along side the pass key stating that it was her contact information with a secure channel that the two would be able to contact her. Listening in on how she explained what type of way she would respond to the contact, Axel only made his way over just to pick up the contact information before pulling out his scroll from underneath his cloak. Opening up the scroll to reveal the holographic screen, he punched her information just to keep it saved before tossing it right back over towards Phan to do the same if he wished.

"Come on Phan, if you prefer to walk. Then I will keep at a steady pace on my bike. If not, then you are welcome to climb aboard. We should be able to reach the next town before the night is over...or Vacuo if I ride the rest of the entire night till morning. Any preference?" Knowing well enough that he had the energy to ride straight to Vacuo's main city, the only thought of not doing so was probably just the fact that if he had done that, he would going to be completely drained of any energy left and would probably just sleep right on his bike rather than go anywhere else; at least there was no way there was going to be snow in Vacuo.

Setting/Location
Time - Evening
Weather - Light Snowfall

As Phan grabbed the keycard... he considered telling her that he could just walk through said walls. Then again, it was probably better he keep that in his back pocket for as long as possible. The second card Axel took and put into his Scroll. Phan did the same, it never hurt to have somebody on your side, but really didn't think he'd even get this far. This lady was either polite or scheming, and given Phan's history with Atlas he was inclined to believe the latter.

Once he was done with the contact card and the Captain left Phan threw the card into the dying fire. He considered the keycard, wondering if it had a tracking device, but decided to keep it just in case. He'd throw it away in one of those storage sheds once he was done using it, anyway. If he reached Vacuo first, then he'd ditch it on a road nearby, no problem.

Axel offered to drive slow next to him as he walked, but Phan said, "no I want to get as much distance between me and those jerks as possible first. I think we should stay at a storage shed thing that she suggested first, though. No point in wasting resources and I'm sure we're both pretty beat. A quick rest would do us both some good, I think."

Besides, he had no reason to be suspicious right now, the good Captain didn't have any reason to suspect much. He'd been careful, like always. No feathers showing, nothing. Always, always careful.

Phan hopped on the bike behind Axel. "Let's go, and keep an eye out for those sheds."

Burgundy Silt
Location: Zramore, Vacuo - Xanthias's Bullet Craft & Weapon Repairs
Mention: @Jessica2477 (Whispering) , @EmperorsChosen (Looked at)

Burgundy turned her back to the customer and put her hand around her shoulders to handle her back against the wall. Burgundy bit her lip and moved her in close. This time being as quiet as she could. Her eye darted back to the shady customer then forward to the wall blankly as she spoke to her in a much more hushed whisper then her last attempt.

"I might have left the keys in the Jockey Box and somebody took most of the stuff in the back of the wagon."

This wasn't the first time they were robbed either. On the road back in Vale a band of thieves had held them at gunpoint and took most of their dust and bullets. Luckily they took the fake bullets which were quite a relieve since that would be have been a bigger loss, but the fact that the dust was stolen almost ruined them under for half a year and they had to keep afloat by borrowing some money to get some new products. Luckily, however, they paid it off quick but if they didn't find anyone willing to invest they could have easily been out in the streets homeless. Actually now that Burgundy thought of it they might have been able to get back to Vacuo if they had worked for a caravan as servants for the way to Zramore.

But either way, they had managed to get to the next town a nice man was able to lone them some rations they could get them down the rest of the way to Zremore. It was a great man, but she told herself that this wasn't going to happen again. While she thought it would happen on the road again, she was quite surprised when she realized that it would happen here.

Setting/Location
Time - Evening
Location - Zramore, Vacuo - Xanthias's Bullet Craft & Weapon Repairs
Mentions: @EmperorsChosen @Neko_Green

Blanche had a bad feeling that most of her belongings had been taken. Thousands of dollars worth of bullets, gone. A part of her didn't care that Burgundy's merchandise had been taken considering she had been the one to carelessly leave the keys in the jockey box, but that was mostly because she was angry at her friend for doing something so careless... Her grandfather was going to blow a fuse if he caught wind of this...

Burgundy was lucky, honestly. If Blanche didn't like her so much she might have torn her apart with her bare hands. For now, keeping the keys out of Burgundy's hands at all times would suffice.

Blanche's eyes fell to Doran and her smile returned for that moment. Thankfully whatever divine presence was out there sent her a solution in the shape of a mercenary that seemed competent in his work.

At least she hoped he was.

"So Doran. How would you like a job tracking down thieves and getting back what's left of our merchandise?" Blanche asked the other.

Fire_Emblem_Awakening_lonqu_crit_full.png

Doran Kol
Mentioned: @Jessica2477 @Neko_Green

Pausing for a moment as he was called to, Doran found it amusing how work would sometimes just fall in his lap. More so though, he was slightly worried for the weasel. Blanche seemed nice—but he knew shortly after walking in that she was too nice and too pretty to survive in Vacuo without something. Most "normal" people had something; sometimes it was obvious what that was, like a cold heart or irrational blood-lust. Other times, it was less so. Call it a hunch, but there was something underneath the woman's tone that gave him the impression that she also had somewhat of a dangerous side. Lucky for the other faunus that the two seemed close.

"What? Another discount?" Doran jested, watching as the brunette nervously whispered, yes, actually whispered this time into Blanche's ear.

Apparently, going off what Blanche repeated, they had actually been robbed, though for how he wasn't quite sure. Likely to do with the smaller girl, based off her wariness. Regardless, a job was a job. Whether she made a mistake or someone broke into a safe on their own, he didn't care. It supplied him with business. Though tracking were some of the most annoying, especially in a busy city like Zramore. Unless the thieves were utter idiots, it might take him a while.

Bringing a hand to grasp his chin, Doran pondered a moment. It might be possible—maybe. Either way, he could give it a shot.

"Might can... You're makin' some ammo for me anywho, so I'll give you an update on your stuff tomorrow when I come to pick it up," Doran stated, turning to leave, but pausing once more and turning back. "So... you like... want the guys..." Making a minor "cut-it-out" or chopping motion in front of his neck, he stopped prior to receiving an answer.

"You know wha-Nevermind. I'll figure it out." And with that, he exited the building, actually this time.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Weather - Clear
Location - Near Vacuc border, Vale Roadway
Tags - @Astros @Yzmael
@Karyra @happydeath

Waking up before dawn that morning, Juniper was quick and early to rise, if not for her curiosity and what scant details the Agent had given her on Project Grimm she would have left the two alone.. Hell she still might depending on what she learned.. But given the feeling she got from both and the Snake woman, there was something rotten dwelling here, the fact that snake left behind no remains was also concerning. Hitting and intercom switch built into her Bunk, the woman stirs too;

"Sergeant Blu, get our guests up and out the door into their jeep, throw some rations into the back.. Ah, make some hot Coco for the woman, tell whoever you send to be on guard, she's a cranky one."

Having waited for her commands to be carried out the Woman is quick to hop into the back of the Jeep, smiling. "What? I said I would send my best tracker, let's go." Noting the woman being as cranky as before and the agent having his corporate politeness while saying very little in response only reinforced her view to look into this matter more..

~~~

Giving some directions to the reported campsite, Juniper hops out of the Jeep and makes a break for it, dragging her way through the snow with her big green box in hand, while she more or less knew where they were going, she had to at least do the job, plus it was always possibly they had lied. Searching the fireplace and the surroundings, she speaks of her findings aloud while rubbing her hand through the snow. "Two men..one short, one tall, figure 180 lbs on the taller, slightly over 100 on the smaller, armed judging by imprints.. Motorbike tracks headed..West.. late in the evening.."

Pondering her findings, they were running to Vacuo after all or maybe Zramore... Grimacing, it was likely Zramore..if it was she would have to keep the two agents from starting up an international incident, Zramore had more or less been able to stand on it's own with the help of hunters, they weren't likely to bow to Atlas like Vale tended.. Hurrying back to the Jeep she jumps in the back waiting for the male of the duo, or rather current trio to get started.

"Follow my instructions directly, they have four hours lead on us.. They are likely on the side roads.. If we go along these back paths and you gun it, provided they slept we should be fine.. You are going to take them alive for a fair hearing, right?"

Getting a few pleasantries from the man, the woman was still..an odd one..

~~~

Thankfully the snow had seemed to slow them and they had finally crossed over into an area with very little of it and little incident. "There!" Shouting and pointing ahead, she reached down into her supply stash at the back of the van, pulling out a microphone, while one handedly pressing the button on her green box, unfolding into a Heavy Machine Gun, it's barrel going past the windshield and her two fellow front riding passengers.

There they were, both men just leaving a shed, she didn't like this, not one bit, but she had to see with her own eyes, the Truth that the Agent had spoken of, such thinking was normally not the place of a Captain, but she had taken her post to defend the people of Remnant, from all threats..

"This is Captain Juniper Garnet, put your hands in the air and surrender, you have been classified as a criminal threat, I promise you humane treatment and a fair hearing! Agents of Atlas have caught on to your trail and we have been tasked with tracking you!"

While ultimately this wasn't needed and she suspected would anger Medusa, the Captain did intend to at least make it clear this wasn't a full blown betrayal...just orders.

Firing off a burst of her .50 HMG into the ground ahead of the jeep and the two hunters with the bike, it was a subtle warning as the gun let out a mighty repeating BOOM, kicking up chunks of the ground around it, warning shots.

wo2fMNY.jpg

Role
    Race
    Human, Aura Grimm
    Interactions
    Azalea Prayers
    Mentions
    @ERode

Carmen would notice the attention the Faunus had given her...outfit. Carmen would immediately pull her trenchcoat closed with her other hand, a bit of color runs across her face. Well, it was clear this...bunny was a young woman and not a girl! Perhaps a former student of the academies? That's certainly possible...but that uniform was immaculate!

As soon as the young thing nestled herself against Carmen, the former teacher would chuckle nervously. "Right then, lead on. I am not completely familiar with the area." Carmen would explain before walking. Though, it was more like the bunny was pushing her along. It was not forceful, more like earnest and excited than an ill intent. "Easy now, I'm not going to run away or anything." she would laugh lightly and proceed to follow her guidance.

Once in front of the establishment, Carmen would look up to it and immediately understood what sort of place this was. "Certainly not what I expected a young lady like yourself to consider shelter from the rain..." she would murmur before listening to Azalea's plan. With a nod, Carmen understood they would have to sell the appearance of 'needing' a room to the proprietor.

Carmen allowed her outfit to show, strutting in with Azalea close to her. A flirtatious smile on her face as she nestles her forehead against the Faunus' while her lips would just barely brush against the Faunus' flesh. Still, she couldn't' help but feel like prey in the eyes of a predator. There really was something off about this Faunus and it wasn't her odd and near-delusional view of the world...

Their little plan for getting a room worked...though the proprietor seemed more interested in the couple than getting them a room. Pig. The room assigned was a standard one. There was a mirror on the ceiling that seemed cracked in a few places, that alone made Carmen uncomfortable. "Seriously...these places are just...", a shiver would crawl throughout her body as well as a disgusted noise escaping her lips. There was only one bed and it was heart-shaped. "Could they make this any weirder...?" she laughs lightly while shaking her head. Her head turned towards Azalea and gesture towards the love nest. "Young ladies first.", it was a sign for her to pick a side of the bed.

From there, sleep came rather quickly for the Aura Grimm. It had been some time since she had a good rest.

'Wake up!', Carmen's eyes would snap open after the male voice called to her. What she saw was a blur of pink as her eyes adjusted to the sun that flooded the room. The scarlet woman would sit up rapidly, shifting backward in shock. After her eyes had adjusted to the light, she saw Azalea's eyes focused on her intently. "Uh...Good morning?", Carmen would say with nervousness in her voice. "Slept well?" the question came with a forced sweet smile. 'This woman is dangerous...', the Grimm would issue a warning, one that Carmen chose to ignore. Azalea had not done anything hostile...not yet at least.
    wo2fMNY.jpg

Role
    Race
    Human, Aura Grimm
    Interactions
    Azalea Prayers
    Mentions
    @ERode

Carmen would notice the attention the Faunus had given her...outfit. Carmen would immediately pull her trenchcoat closed with her other hand, a bit of color runs across her face. Well, it was clear this...bunny was a young woman and not a girl! Perhaps a former student of the academies? That's certainly possible...but that uniform was immaculate!

As soon as the young thing nestled herself against Carmen, the former teacher would chuckle nervously. "Right then, lead on. I am not completely familiar with the area." Carmen would explain before walking. Though, it was more like the bunny was pushing her along. It was not forceful, more like earnest and excited than an ill intent. "Easy now, I'm not going to run away or anything." she would laugh lightly and proceed to follow her guidance.

Once in front of the establishment, Carmen would look up to it and immediately understood what sort of place this was. "Certainly not what I expected a young lady like yourself to consider shelter from the rain..." she would murmur before listening to Azalea's plan. With a nod, Carmen understood they would have to sell the appearance of 'needing' a room to the proprietor.

Carmen allowed her outfit to show, strutting in with Azalea close to her. A flirtatious smile on her face as she nestles her forehead against the Faunus' while her lips would just barely brush against the Faunus' flesh. Still, she couldn't' help but feel like prey in the eyes of a predator. There really was something off about this Faunus and it wasn't her odd and near-delusional view of the world...

Their little plan for getting a room worked...though the proprietor seemed more interested in the couple than getting them a room. Pig. The room assigned was a standard one. There was a mirror on the ceiling that seemed cracked in a few places, that alone made Carmen uncomfortable. "Seriously...these places are just...", a shiver would crawl throughout her body as well as a disgusted noise escaping her lips. There was only one bed and it was heart-shaped. "Could they make this any weirder...?" she laughs lightly while shaking her head. Her head turned towards Azalea and gesture towards the love nest. "Young ladies first.", it was a sign for her to pick a side of the bed.

From there, sleep came rather quickly for the Aura Grimm. It had been some time since she had a good rest.

'Wake up!', Carmen's eyes would snap open after the male voice called to her. What she saw was a blur of pink as her eyes adjusted to the sun that flooded the room. The scarlet woman would sit up rapidly, shifting backward in shock. After her eyes had adjusted to the light, she saw Azalea's eyes focused on her intently. "Uh...Good morning?", Carmen would say with nervousness in her voice. "Slept well?" the question came with a forced sweet smile. 'This woman is dangerous...', the Grimm would issue a warning, one that Carmen chose to ignore. Azalea had not done anything hostile...not yet at least.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Location - Zramore, Vacuo - Cafe Kyrie

Soldiers aren't the only ones to awake well before dawn. The early morning hours are also no strangers to the baker. And thus, Chro was at her cafe before dawn, preparing the first round of the day's desserts. The work itself had become routine, though it did take some adjusting her sleep and training schedules. She wasn't nearly as devoted as a proper bakery, but she liked things the way they were. By the time she opened for business, the sun had risen.

Cafe Kyrie was a humble establishment in one of the many parts of town still under construction. The cafe itself took up the ground floor of the building, while Chro had an apartment on the floor directly above. She'd gotten a good deal on the place, and didn't question whether that was because she was a Huntress, helped in the construction as soon as she did get the go-ahead to set up shop, or it was just Zramore trying to draw anyone they could. The tables, chairs and other decor were a rather eclectic collection of whatever she could find, lending a more laid-back, home-y ambience to the place. The dark-haired woman standing behind the counter was the only employee present at the moment. She dressed a little more conservatively than in her hunting days, and wore an apron that tended to be the perennial attire for the profession. Water was already on the boil, and the smell of coffee and fresh-baked pastries filled the air.

Chro put on her best smile and prepared to greet the day's customers. She already knew some of the local regulars, but she never knew who might stop by. And of course, any hunters tended to be welcome in her establishment. Word of mouth could only go so far on advertising that front, but she did enjoy trading stories with anyone else.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Weather - Clear

As Pahn exited the shed, he tossed the card into it. He probably could have walked through the walls of the thing or hacked into the keycard reader himself, but the easiest way in was the simplest. If Axel was right, they'd be close to Vacuo and then they'd split up and Phan would find a way to get even farther from this forest. Something was wrong in the forest, and it was more than enough to know that Atlas troops were close. Of course, he didn't want to travel tired either. Resources were resources, and he'd use anything he could get his hands on.

Of course, when he left the shed, he was met with that same Captain from earlier, except rather than handing out food to strangers, she came armed and with backup. As he looked into her eyes, his own filled with fear. He hadn't done anything wrong! Running away from all that pain, all those hazy half-memories of something truly horrible, and it was all going to happen again.

"I didn't do anything. You can't possibly think that a fool like me could possibly be a criminal!" Phan begged. "You have the wrong person, you have to see that!"

But he knew better than that. If he ran, he'd be on foot while they had a vehicle. He could only activate his semblance to avoid those bullets for so long. He should kill them. That would fix the problem. Tear out their throats and run far, far away. No, no then his word that he was innocent would be null and void. They'd claim he killed some Captain of the military and then more would come to kill or arrest him. No, there was only one choice here.

Slowly, carefully, Phan raised his hands into the air. A clear sign of surrender.

You should have torn out their throat with your teeth. The military only knows strength and you are weak, Phantom. Always have been. Let me take the reins and you would be strong for once in your pathetic life.

"Please don't do this, we haven't done anything wrong."

Last edited: