--Closed For Reboot--

Setting/Location
Noonish
Weather - Clear
Location -Vacuo -Zramore
Tags - @EmperorsChosen

"I enlisted then I did things you would call foolish and found a good wood trail to do them.. Official Atlas Policy isn't to go after Huntsmen, we do it most of the time in cities because if we don't arrest them or encourage them to leave more than a few Civies will try and string them up, mob control is a very messy thing." She says flatly towards Doran's first question, tilting her head with a sour expression to the second. "No, more official than that, Employees of the Security Division, the male they sent seemed alright enough, wears all white suit, they are a necessary evil, but I fear there is too much evil at times from some of them."

"I just do it as I want to. I don't expect anything for it. I remember those long nights almost twenty years ago and the sacrifices given."
Smiling a bit as she pointed at the badge on her beret, Juniper chuckles lightly.
"Oh Garnet now is it? If you want to play that, then put Captain in front of it.
"
With a bit of a taunting grin Juniper continues. "Plus you are partly wrong, most of the time no one will be thankful for what I do, but not always, some do remember. I can't save everyone but what's wrong with a good fight in trying to save what's in front of me?"

Snickering slightly at his after remarks on protecting her she sighs shaking her head with raised hands. "What if I were to tell you my Semblance is more or less being a shield?" The man was friendly at least, but it was clear this place wasn't all that good for him, though she couldn't say it was much different elsewhere and she had a job to do. "And here with how you were talking I thought you were a tracker...ah well. As to Reinforcements, I might could do that, but like I said, I need a long range radio. As to how they look and what they are named.." Giving details on Axel and Phan the woman recounts what she remembered from the bandages to height and how the pair had been acting.

"Other than that, the one shot a Grimm Feather at me like I said, the other had some sort of ability to I think control motion, they were able to make their bike move much faster and were able to cut our chase jeep in half, so, Grimm or not, we'll need to watch out for that, if he goes to draw that sword, don't think twice, you might not get a third if they really want us dead.

Well, anything else, do we start knocking on doors?"

• Carmen Mathur - The Crimson Flame
    wo2fMNY.jpg

"The fire that burns within will serve as a beacon to those lost in the dark."​

Role
    Former Beacon Professor, Bodyguard
    Race
    Human, Aura Grimm
    Wakikata, Mistral | Black Market District
    Interactions
    Azalea Prayers
    Mentions
    @ERode, @RedShogunArmy

For a moment, Carmen actually doubted herself. It amused the Grimm that resided within. 'Having second thoughts, Carmen? Haha...pathetic.' The moment Carmen turned to address Azalea, she was gone within an instant and sent sailing through a nearby shop. Her initial reaction? To go after whoever had attacked the poor bunny! Then, she heard the clamor of voices coming closer. "Shit...", Carmen would growl lowly and face the group. She had to help Azalea...and the best way of doing that was to get rid of these thugs first!

"Damn it, she's right..." the former professor's eyes scan the crowd of villains and thugs. Some had crude weapons, while others had those of hunters -- whether they took them by force or were hunters before the shitshow that made Remnant the way it is today occurred. Thankfully, the chase had given Carmen's aura time to recharge; a decent amount anyway.

No more running. No more hiding. It was time to fight for real!

Turning on her heel, Carmen would face the wave of men that charged at her. "Last chance!" she called out to them, hoping they would turn back...They didn't!

'Oh? Finally ready, are we?', Mayura called in her mind. The way he acted made it seem like he was ready for a fight. "No, shut up.", she remarked quietly to the being in her mind.

Taking a deep breath, Carmen shuts her eyes and crosses her hands over her chest. The instant she opens her eyes her body is engulfed with flames while crimson aura outlines her body. The trenchcoat she had worn would disappear into ash, revealing her outfit. The brightness was enough to have some men stagger back. Her eyes were glowing as bright as the fire that surrounded the fury.

Of course, some were brave enough to approach her! Welcoming their blunder, Carmen's entire demeanor seemed to change. "And that was your mistake..." she would laugh lightly before gripping the man by the shoulders and pulling him in the midst of the flames. Needless to say, this man was burned to a crisp. Those with less courage would back away, their faces twisted in horror for their comrade. "Aw...what's wrong fellahs, can't handle a real woman?" Carmen would tease.

Another came at her, wielding a hunter's weapon. Well, it was some sort of transformable staff with a blade at the end. Not quite a halberd and it would not withstand the heat her body was pumping out for long. Coming at her with a horizontal swing to the body, Carmen would leap upwards and land with an Azalea brand boot to the face. Well, of course not with as much force and not from as great a height! Mix that with the fire aura that burned around her...well, let's just say it made quite a mess of his face.

The poor man dropped the bladed staff he was wielding and Carmen would leap off his face beside him to pick it up in one swift motion. Within that small frame of time, Carmen had run the blade clean across the man's abdomen. He fell apart without a second cry of pain. Quick and clean. Well, aside from the bloody mess that pooled near Carmen. Thankfully, her semblance would disintegrate the crimson liquid that threatened to ruin her boots.

'Now that's more like it, Carmen.', the Grimm spoke with an amused chuckle afterward. With bladed staff in hand, Carmen would assault the entire force of men, hopping up from her place and into the thick of things.

Each time the weapon in her hand would melt or disintegrate, she would simply disarm another man to get another. Whittling slowly away at the group until there was nothing left but charred corpses and dismembered bodies. A good thing too because just as the final man fell to the ground dead, the fire around Carmen would sputter out and her aura would crackle.

Worldlessly she stood there, taking slow deep breaths. not a single drop of blood on her and yet the carnage that surrounded her looked like it was a fresh Grimm attack. A shaky breath is exhaled from the crimson-clad woman as she tries to get a wrangle on her emotions. She enjoyed that fight way too much.
  • Carmen Mathur - The Crimson Flame
    wo2fMNY.jpg

"The fire that burns within will serve as a beacon to those lost in the dark."

Role
    Former Beacon Professor, Bodyguard
    Race
    Human, Aura Grimm
    Wakikata, Mistral | Black Market District
    Interactions
    Azalea Prayers
    Mentions
    @ERode, @RedShogunArmy

For a moment, Carmen actually doubted herself. It amused the Grimm that resided within. 'Having second thoughts, Carmen? Haha...pathetic.' The moment Carmen turned to address Azalea, she was gone within an instant and sent sailing through a nearby shop. Her initial reaction? To go after whoever had attacked the poor bunny! Then, she heard the clamor of voices coming closer. "Shit...", Carmen would growl lowly and face the group. She had to help Azalea...and the best way of doing that was to get rid of these thugs first!

"Damn it, she's right..." the former professor's eyes scan the crowd of villains and thugs. Some had crude weapons, while others had those of hunters -- whether they took them by force or were hunters before the shitshow that made Remnant the way it is today occurred. Thankfully, the chase had given Carmen's aura time to recharge; a decent amount anyway.

No more running. No more hiding. It was time to fight for real!

Turning on her heel, Carmen would face the wave of men that charged at her. "Last chance!" she called out to them, hoping they would turn back...They didn't!

'Oh? Finally ready, are we?', Mayura called in her mind. The way he acted made it seem like he was ready for a fight. "No, shut up.", she remarked quietly to the being in her mind.

Taking a deep breath, Carmen shuts her eyes and crosses her hands over her chest. The instant she opens her eyes her body is engulfed with flames while crimson aura outlines her body. The trenchcoat she had worn would disappear into ash, revealing her outfit. The brightness was enough to have some men stagger back. Her eyes were glowing as bright as the fire that surrounded the fury.

Of course, some were brave enough to approach her! Welcoming their blunder, Carmen's entire demeanor seemed to change. "And that was your mistake..." she would laugh lightly before gripping the man by the shoulders and pulling him in the midst of the flames. Needless to say, this man was burned to a crisp. Those with less courage would back away, their faces twisted in horror for their comrade. "Aw...what's wrong fellahs, can't handle a real woman?" Carmen would tease.

Another came at her, wielding a hunter's weapon. Well, it was some sort of transformable staff with a blade at the end. Not quite a halberd and it would not withstand the heat her body was pumping out for long. Coming at her with a horizontal swing to the body, Carmen would leap upwards and land with an Azalea brand boot to the face. Well, of course not with as much force and not from as great a height! Mix that with the fire aura that burned around her...well, let's just say it made quite a mess of his face.

The poor man dropped the bladed staff he was wielding and Carmen would leap off his face beside him to pick it up in one swift motion. Within that small frame of time, Carmen had run the blade clean across the man's abdomen. He fell apart without a second cry of pain. Quick and clean. Well, aside from the bloody mess that pooled near Carmen. Thankfully, her semblance would disintegrate the crimson liquid that threatened to ruin her boots.

'Now that's more like it, Carmen.', the Grimm spoke with an amused chuckle afterward. With bladed staff in hand, Carmen would assault the entire force of men, hopping up from her place and into the thick of things.

Each time the weapon in her hand would melt or disintegrate, she would simply disarm another man to get another. Whittling slowly away at the group until there was nothing left but charred corpses and dismembered bodies. A good thing too because just as the final man fell to the ground dead, the fire around Carmen would sputter out and her aura would crackle.

Worldlessly she stood there, taking slow deep breaths. not a single drop of blood on her and yet the carnage that surrounded her looked like it was a fresh Grimm attack. A shaky breath is exhaled from the crimson-clad woman as she tries to get a wrangle on her emotions. She enjoyed that fight way too much.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Location - Zramore, Vacuo - Cafe Kyrie
Mentions: @Neko_Green

"But you are good at finances. Honestly, I fear I'd go over budget most of the time if you didn't help me handle the money better."

Blanche was good with the Lein she was given from customers and her grandfather; she'd learn to handle it since she started traveling. Burgundy, however, was even better. The weasel Faunus had helped Blanche and Xanthias quite a few times regarding smarter spending and where the best quality suppliers might be located. Her friend seem to have a talent for it.

Blanche would never say it out loud, but maybe Burgundy just wasn't cut out to be a traveling merchant. She might do better working with her grandfather at the shop while Blanche went around selling her friend's spices and the shop's bullets. The profit the spices made would go directly to Burgundy, and Blanche could pay rent for the Caravan.

However, the cow Faunus didn't want to suggest this for fear that Burgundy would take it the wrong way. She could assume Blanche was calling her useless, which just wasn't the case.

Oh well. Maybe in the future she could bring this up. For now, they could just focus on the present.

"Oh, it's divine! Here, try a piece." Blanche pushed over the muffin so her friend could try it.

Hopefully the two of them could finish their meals quickly. Blanche needed to get back to the shop so she could make the exchange with Doran.

Setting/Location
Time - Near Noon
Weather - Clear
Location - Road To Zramore, Vacuo --> Zramore ; Café Kyrie
Tags - @Karyra @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen @R-9 Pilot @jeshem @Jessica2477 @Neko_Green @Verran

With the first response after giving a quick reasoning as to why he believed Atlas was after him, Axel had already known that it wasn't much to go on though the fact that Phan stated that he understood made it all the more confusing. Deciding not to ask how he understood what exactly Axel meant by his simple explanation, it wasn't until Phan had decided to state that he'd give an explanation of his own semblance that the sight of his own palm phasing through the wooden table did Axel stare with a bit more interest. No doubt with a semblance like that, it would probably make it difficult just to keep one's hands on him let alone fire a weapon at him. "Surely, with a semblance like that...it shouldn't be too difficult to get away from Atlas...and walking around as is...? That's why they're after you? Are you sick or something?" Questioning the male curiously while he attempted to figure out himself what could be the reason behind the chase after Phan could be that it didn't have to do with his arrest and surely not have to do with the fact that he was a Hunter either.

Finally, as a few minutes of constant pondering went by, Axel had made a decision that he wasn't even sure himself was the right option to do at the time and not to mention in the middle of a public place. "Since I cannot exactly show you my semblance without something possibly going wrong...and if you truly understand what I mean. Let me ask you this; do you know of that so-called miracle thing that happened quite a while ago...called Project Grimm?" During every word he spoke, Axel had slowly begun to lift his bandaged arm out from underneath the cloak once again, this time just to reach for his tea so that he could bring it up to take another sip of it.

"I was once apart of that Project...and let's just leave it there...that Atlas is after me because of that..." The very fact that he even informed someone he barely knew about the fact that he was apart of something that many people can never forget since it was near the beginning of the day of the whole Grimm invasion. Whatever the case was, whether he would decide to still stick around after finding this out or go off on his own; Axel made his decision and he would have to accept whatever came with it.
--

Meanwhile, near a large arch that led into the city of Zramore a stranger who wore an entire hooded ragged cloak approached the entrance to the city while there were two men who were walking right beside the stranger that appeared that one was dressed like an Atlas soldier while the other like a member of the White Fang. At a distance they appeared to be normal though as the trio approached closer, the sight of how the two men beside the stranger appeared to had been missing portions of their face as well as their limbs and chest regions only to have it replaced by complete black material and an even stranger red unknown glow in the center of them; easily resembling Grimm.

Due to this terrifying sight, the two guards that stood at the entrance into the city at the arch readied their weapons as they demanded the trio to halt. The two guards being Hunstmen made it all the more dangerous with the fact that they not only had custom weapons of their own but yet they each possessed a semblance of their own as well. As the trio never showed signs of stopping whatsoever, it wasn't until they reached several feet away from the arch into the city did they finally come to a halt. The two guards approaching the trio with readied weapons and to strike whenever needed.

Immediately, the two Grimm like men raised their arms just to have large spikes shoot out from their palms to impale the guards before a thick black ooze started to drip from the stranger's sleeves onto the ground as each one started to bubble before one after another, men and women started to take shape. Each one looking as though they were once Hunstmen, Atlas troops or even White Fang member yet they all had the same appearance of the Grimm-like state. Eventually, after several dozens were formed the strange Grimm-like beings started to charge forward into the city of Zramore to wreck havoc by killing off innocents left and right. Screams echoing from both outside and within buildings as those who got into battle with these unknown beings found that they were able to move with swiftness and skill rather than just mindless creatures.
All the while this all occurred, the stranger in the hood only turned his back to the destruction just to walk off into the desert to head towards the old city ruins of where Vacuo's academy once laid even if there was a massive Atlas presence there.

<br /> Setting/Location
Time - Noonish
Weather - Clear
Location - Vacuo, cafe place thingy
Tags - @R-9 Pilot @happydeath @Jessica2477 @Verran @Neko_Green @Karyra

The boy returned Chro's smile with his own friendly grin. "I do have some experience as a waiter but if you aren't hiring right now, I'd just as gladly take a recommendation," he replied to the woman. In all honesty, he wasn't too picky about the work he took. Of course, there were things he could not do such as smithing, crafting, or any sort of work that took years of lessons and practice. Simpler work, meanwhile, such as cleaning, record keeping, or simple repairs, he had no problem doing. He made a little more small talk with the waitress and was able to enjoy the peace of the cafe for a bit more until the tranquility in the restaurant was broken by the sound of commotion outside the store. Turning around to see what was causing all the ruckus, the boy witnessed a crowd of men, women, and children running around and screaming. He wondered if there was some sort of celebration going on until he noticed that all of them were running in the same direction. These people running from something in panic. As uneasiness began to build within the patrons of the cafe, "Bob" was the first up from his table to get a better look at what was going on. As he peered outside, he thought caught glimpses of uniforms, some Atlas and some White Fang. He stepped back a safe distance away from the glass. "What in the--" His world then seemed to explode as several individuals dressed in an assortment of uniforms smashed into the store through its windows.​

Last edited:
Fire_Emblem_Awakening_lonqu_crit_full.png

Doran Kol
Mentioned: @RedArmyShogun

"Security Division, yeah, sure." Doran wasn't familiar with all the various Atlesian departments, but he was sure that most had some two-faced, bureaucratic name that didn't truly represent their actions. "Too many fancy names and words, beats around the bush too much. I don't know what evil you're talking about, but I can bet they're pricks."

As the woman spoke more about herself, she appeared only to confuse Doran more than anything. Perhaps it was the difference in culture. He assumed Vale was more inclusive than Vacuo. The idea of a hero acting with nothing in return was a far-fetched one, at least in his eyes. That wasn't to say the woman was bad, quite the opposite, just something that would likely leave her with a wound in the back. His father used to be one of those; a huntsman. As far as he was aware, it didn't pay well, he just wanted to protect people. Then everyone just told them to fuck off, and even when he did, someone still went out of their way to off him. It wasn't a path that was rewarded, even with what Doran saw as base necessities.

Chuckling at what she said, it explained a bit more than just being a hero. "Ah... so you're just an adrenaline junkie. Now that makes more sense," He joked.

What was more humorous possibly was that the woman had any inkling that Doran could just magically happen upon the two she was hunting.

"Oh, yeah, right. I'm a master tracker, but also a psychic. Hold on... uhm..." Pausing a moment, Doran appeared to be concentrating on something, harnessing whatever psychic abilities he joking claimed to possess. "Uh..... OH! Yeah! They're sitting around, having some tea and croissants at a local cafe! Obviously! But in all seriousness, a dude with pink hair walking around shouldn't be that hard to find... don't see that often. And don't worry about me, I can test out what they can do without getting hit, probably a few times at least. Not many people catch on in time."

Alluding possibly to his semblance, or some other trick up his sleeve, the mercenary brought a hand to his head in thought. There was a chance the pair assumed the persistent woman wouldn't have followed them out this far. It wouldn't be illogical. Too bad for them this Captain was probably a bit too proactive.

"I know some people we might could ask, keep an eye out for anyone who sticks out. Otherwise, we could try some of the more public areas, like some pubs, maybe the bazaar. They'll be easy to pick out from a crown. Chances are they didn't actually think you'd be on their ass this much and decided to take a breather..." Musing that, a piercing shriek broke through Doran's thoughts. Perhaps something that he might have desensitized to, a secluded incident, maybe a mugging. This was different.

Screaming and shouting; so much of it. Smoke in the horizon, towards the main entrance of the city. Sounds of fighting, gunshots, clashing weapons. It wasn't a mugging or a murder, it was a battle, panic, and slaughter. Who the hell would siege Zramore though?

Just as he wondered who the assailants were, a roar sounded off, far too close to the two for Doran's comfort. It almost sounded like a Grimm, but something was different. It was also human-ish, somehow. As it perched itself on a nearby roof, glancing around for prey, spotting them quickly and lunging. It looked like a faunus, with the weapon of a huntsman, but, not quite...

With expert reflexes, Doran gripped one half of his weapon, drawing and forming it into its gun form with a flick of his hand. He always made sure to have it pre-loaded, just in case. Just as the creature launched mid-air at them, the shotgun went off, powered by wind dust and impaling whatever monster had attacked them, seemingly piercing it and slamming it into the wall of an adjacent shop.

"What... the fuck, is that?!"

As if to answer his question, or perhaps just confuse him more, several other creatures mimicking the one that just charged them appeared, as if drawn to the noise of a struggle. Some emerged from the windows and doors of nearby buildings, others crawled along the roofs, like wolves circling prey.

Setting/Location
Mid Morning
Weather - Clear
Location - Road To Zramore, Vacuo -Zramore
Tags - @EmperorsChosen Any others who care to listen to the shouting golden woman carrying an HMG

"Heh, aren't we a clever one, funny enough judging by the food at the campsite that might not be too far from the truth.." Listening to the rest of it this Doran fellow seemed either sure of himself or he had a semblance based on speed, though he did deal with a warehouse full of thugs on his own, at the least he wasn't helpless and he was a local.

"Ah don't worry about me getting stabbed in the back, as to being and Adrenalin Junkie, hmm I don't dislike battle, but I don't jump off moving cars for fun. Fine we'll do it your w-what in the hell..that's..."

Listening the sound was clear as day to Juniper, more clear than she had wanted to hear, had her worst fears came to pass? Heavy weapons, static fire, the all too familiar cries of those in need of help. Steeling herself and clenching her right hand, the woman seems to take on a more hostile gaze spitting out on the ground next to her as she gazed at the seemingly White Fang Member, before surging forward with her hammer unto an Atlas Soldier sort. "Revenants. See those patches? 32nd Independent Battalion, they were wiped out to the last man in the Defense of Vacuo.. Nearly Twenty Years ago..some patches are newer, but all of these men are dead."

"It's a type of possession Grimm, normally they avoid organics, these lot made an exception.. Come with me.. I'll explain more..just don't drop your guard."

Flipping her hammer into it's HMG form, the woman begins to radiate a golden light, spreading from her left hand and then across her whole body within three foot falls ahead, while moving slowly, the hand spears and small arms fire that the Grimm could muster were little more than signals for her on where to shoot and to buy time for others to escape or to rally around the golden soldier, as her .50 rounds tore holes or even ripped bodies in half as they impacted, clearing a way towards the main street, climbing atop a car of some sort, her density crushing in it's roof as if to be some sort of Juggernaut, she yells with the loudness that only came from NCO Training and frontline command.

"Attention! People of Zramore! Keep Calm! This Enemy is a type of Grimm, the Revenant! They've been a problem on the frontlines and the old cities..dead humans and faunus, possessed by the Grimm! They have absorbed what old weapons they had and can mimic the firepower and keep some of the intelligence of their old lives! The only help you can give them is a good Death! Work in units and set up firing lines or group melee! Do not engage in single Combat! They fight in packs and can coordinate! Two men units always at the least! If they are inside of a building then hold them on the lower floors! Isolate and destroy!"

As it to reflect her previous remark a trio of the Grimm took cover behind a car as another two moved forward, though mindless and primitive when compared to their previous lives they made some attempt to provide covering fire with Atlas markings the two at the front, one was a hunter no doubt and the other a White Fang member... distorted with smoke and bone.. With her harsh gaze the woman ignores the fire as her golden Aura stops it in it's tracks before turning her fire towards the car, turning it into scrap as heavy casings littered the car, the .50 booming it's massive bark.

"We can stop them! And we Will! Protect Zramore and stop them here! Throw them back into the sands! Fight for your City! Fight for your Family! Fight for yourself!"

While the huntsmen and other riffraff that normally lived here were tough and even great at dealing with the occasional Grimm or bandit attack, these things were more of what Atlesian Military might was suitable to engage, co-operation and small unit tactics were a must..but she didn't expect most of the City to listen to her, at the least she could stop the panic and halt this attack in its tracks.

Walking down the front of the car, the Juggernaut was an awe inspiring sight to be sure, but she was also slow, she could operate as a heavy weapons platform but unless people rallied behind her and took the fight forward she would fall eventually or the Revenants would simply ignore her and continue the assault leaving her in the dust.

More importantly if they didn't stop them here and soon, bigger and far more worse things would show up.. This was all very strange to the Atlesian Captain however.. normally they avoided cities minus the ruins of old.. And these men died pretty far from here. Even if Grimm were drawn to those two, this was something else all together..

Looking at the Mercenary, Captain Garnet makes a bit of a head jerk, what she had said before about not disliking battle was an understatement.

"I'll draw the fire, you take them out!"

Shifting briefly into hammer form she drops it squarely atop what used to be a Faunus corpse possessed by a Grimm, now little more than a puff of smoke with bones and clothing, shattered and torn being left in it's wake.

Setting/Location
Morning
Weather - Light Clouds
Location - Black Market, Wakikata, Mistral
Tags - @ERode @Nunali

Glaring at the downed Rabbit, Jyn didn't trust her at all, she was deceptively heavy and strong, too much for something like this to have killed her.. Though if she had wanted to play that game and on the off chance she was knocked out, Jyn would be more than happy to play along, or rather to end her fairy tale here and now. Moving to stand over the girl, the Faunus smiles from ear to ear almost, far past what most would consider natural at least as her golden eyes stare down at the seemingly helpless rabbit.

"Oh me, oh my, we must kindly ask you to die." Raising her right leg up and aiming for the others head, curiously not much of a murderous intent was behind the blow, just the same muddle confusion and hostility the woman radiated from the start. "..Ho-oh?" Lowering her foot back down as she spins around with her head tilted in interest, it seemed the other woman had finally begun to do something at least remotely interesting.

"Oh-ho! The hero! Such a Zero! Blinded with Hate, making us wait! Hahahaha! She enjoys the slaughter, I guess I should head off to see Vacuo's second Daughter." Kicking the rabbit slightly in the leg, more than a nudge than not the woman shrugs at the lack of a response.

"I need to go save the rose, but he shouldn't be after you I suppose. Your Princess was the Dragon it seems, I guess I should tear her at the seams. OR drive her to the abyss and see what all can go amiss.." Sighing as she shrugged her shoulders, or at least as best as she could within a straitjacket, Jyn scoffs a bit before heading out the door, the sound of conflict could be heard outside, followed with laughing and the footfalls of others in a run, but after...

Silence. Given the amount of blood in the region whatever came of Carmen would be an unwritten mystery.

Last edited:

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Weather - Light Clouds
Location - Black Market, Wakikata, Mistral
Tags - N/A

Hm…that didn’t pan out like she had expected.

Azalea had expected some sort of dramatic clash between Carmen and the fox, but instead, Carmen just ran amok instead, leaving her with nothing by a teahouse full of broken furniture and china. Even the fox didn’t try to start anything really interesting, and after the two had disappeared, leaving the rabbit faunus alone, she let out a sigh. Hopping onto her feet, the pink-haired girl wiped the blood off her face with the palm of her hand, before licking that bloodied hand clean. She broke into the kitchen area of the teahouse, ate her fill of cake and pastries, took a long sip of milk, and then walked off.

Dragons didn’t make cute mates, and with a display of power like that, it was doubtless that Carmen would attract way too much attention from others. Ew, how horrid. Fighting for your love was one thing, but having to deal with multiple gangs vying for a loved one’s attention? That was certainly more trouble than it was worth for someone she only met the day before!

With quick light steps, she left the whole dramatic battle thing, even as security from Atlas, drawn by the eruption of power, sped past her. Bunny girl waif as she was, none of those soldier-types even spared her a glance, after all~!

~

Two hours later, she was washing her feet off properly, working carefully to scrub away all the gore and teeth that had been embedded into it from her dramatic kick. The next room over, a ‘friendly acquaintance’ put on the finishing touches for travel documents that would allow her to board one of Atlas’s Fortress-Class Sky-Ferries, and up on the cliff-streets above, more soldiers could be seen, carrying corpses or weapons, away and toward the epicenter of the mess.

Certainly was a sight to behold, wasn’t it?

She carefully rubbed a soft towel over the digits of her small toes, reapplied the polish, scrubbed off any developing calluses, and smiled at how soft her soles were after all that proper care. Mm, the morning was a bit boring, but things will definitely be fine now.

Leaning back, Azalea closed her eyes, listened to the soft rain and distant gunfire, and sang, “No strings on me~”

6a3abc1b81f77c1cd845015443ae31c0.jpg

Setting/Location
Time - Late Morning
Weather - Clear
Location - Vacuo, Zramore: Cafe Kyrie

Forest grinned. The boys were smart. Or, at least, unknowingly clever. Using the background noise of Chro’s fairly popular cafe as cover was an excellent tactic to make certain that one was not overheard. If he wanted to hear more, he’d have to move closer. Problem was, doing so could easily make the duo suspicious and bolt. He chuckled to himself. An annoying conundrum that, without some sort of team he could call upon, wouldn’t be able to be overcome without some luck. While he did feel lucky today, Forest felt that the luck was not pertained to listening in and other covert-like operations. Perhaps follow them when they leave, he thought for an instant, then dismissed the notion. Again, his mild superstition was telling him that his luck wasn’t in covert. No, he felt lucky in doing anything exactly opposite. So, what was he to do? The answer to that was, well, nothing for now. Forest figured that the two men were only keeping their voices low was because they were involved, in some manner or another, with Atlas. Given that this was the Kingdom of Vacuo with its fairly liberal views and lack of true Atlas jurisdiction, it was something beyond mere verbal bashing or support. Meaning that he couldn’t just simply let this chance of a lead go. So he sat back, sipped his tea, and wondered if his luck would run out or be fulfilled.

When the screams began, Forest felt that the latter option had happened. Probably shouldn’t feel happy about the city being attack, but, well, it is a chance for fun. With one ear, he kept track of the unknown duo. With the other, he began to estimate their distance. While, with one hand, he switched the music. He thought, oh, right there, as a few Grimm smashed through the window right before the music. So, with the music, he hurled the nearest thing right at the snarling Grimm closest to him. Said thing happened to be the table he was sitting at. Momentums collided and sent the creature sprawling under the smashed debris. Continuing on instinct, Forest stood and grabbed his chair which, with a quick step and swing, hammered into the prone Grimm. Few darts back, he took stock of the situation.

It almost made him laugh, almost. But he certainly couldn’t help the smile from spreading across his face. They were humanoid Grimm. Humanoid Grimm. Forest wanted to cheer at his luck. Creatures related to what he was investigating were literally smashing their way into his life as if being served on a platter. Not to mention, the fact that the Grimm were humanoid was rather humorous to him. It was the inhuman form that most had which made them more of a challenge to fight. That and he got to practice his profession, his dream. To be a huntsman. There was no way that, by Remnant’s shattered moon, Forest couldn’t be happy. The only thing that concerned him, while he rushed to the attack, was the thought that Chro might make him pay for smashing up her café.

"Chro, entangling!"

(Forest's current music.)

Setting/Location
Time - Noonish
Tags - @jeshem @Verran @happydeath @Karyra @Neko_Green @Jessica2477

"If you're going to stay a while, I could probably use an extra hand around the place, to be honest," Chro continued her conversation with bob for a while. Until the clear panic outside began to be obvious and a group of what initially looked like people just leapt right through her windows. That wasn't normal, even for Zramore. But the off look about the motley newcomers was quickly clear enough. Chro would recognize that red on black appearance anywhere. "Grimm," she answered the young man's question without missing a beat.

Forrest had already jumped into action, unfortunately beginning to wreck the place in the process. But that was likely already a foregone conclusion at the rate things were going. "Everyone toward the back of the cafe!" Chro shouted at the assembled patrons. "If you can fight, you can help. If you can't, those who can will protect you." She gestured toward the Faunus gentleman with the headphones. "He's gonna get as much attention as possible!" Hopefully, she wouldn't have to direct further for people to know when to take an opportunity to strike or run. As she barked out her orders, she also backed up toward the counter, keeping an eye on the Grimm as she did. These were unusual. Too human-like.

Chro vaulted behind the counter of her cafe with effortless ease, and retrieved the sword she kept stashed behind it. A burst from her semblance launched her well over the counter and back toward the humanoid Grimm. She had to quickly redirect her initial strike as one of the revenant's arms stretched out to meet her, a sword fused to the hand. Chro knocked it out of the way and made her landing. She pressed the attack and recovered into a second strike at the same enemy with a quick horizontal cut.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Weather - Clear
Location -Zramore ; Café Kyrie
Tags - @happydeath @R-9 Pilot
At last, Axel got it. "Yes, I've heard of it. One could say that I... know a little more than the average person. We seem to be in similar situations."

He wasn't trying to be coy or anything, it was the truth. He couldn't remember much if anything about the facility. A lot of his memory was like one of those 'find the location from a blurry image' minigames. And that was if he was lucky. He was lucky enough not to remember much. Because if anything pulled into clarity for too long, the images stayed with him. Needles and grim and screaming. Phan never was sure of who was screaming. He thought it was him, but sometimes he wondered if there was always somebody screaming.

"I never thought-"

The sentence was brutally cut off as the glass shattered. Men and women in uniforms started rampaging. A dim memory of a passing cell flashed in Phan's mind, and instantly he felt sick. He recognized that shape. But it couldn't be...

The guy with headphones quickly used his chair to smash a few of the monsters. Phan made a mental note to keep tabs on that guy. He was dangerous. However, more dangerous and an immediate threat were those human-grimm. Plus they were more than willing to stab Phan. That was more than enough motivation to do something about these guys.

Phan was already standing by the time that waitress was calling people to action. He called his gauntlets and quickly launched himself at the nearest human-grimm thing. He opened with a huge right hook, aiming at the creature's head.

"You got my fists to help!" He winked. "So let's get cracking and get to work!"

Setting/Location
Time - Near Noon
Weather - Clear
Location - Road To Zramore, Vacuo --> Zramore ; Café Kyrie
Tags - @Karyra @R-9 Pilot @Verran @jeshem @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen

Unexpected was probably the biggest understatement about how Axel had felt at the very instant that Phan had spoken about not only knowing of the program but knowing more than the average person gave plenty of insight that he might've been apart of it as well. So, did this mean that this man also carried a Grimm within him as well. "If what you say is true...then you know well enough that neither of us can risk the chance of getting caught for any reason. For all we know...we're just going to be locked away." That was just not going to be acceptable whatsoever, although he hadn't spent as long as many others who were experimented on during Project Grimm; just the amount of time he had spent there with all the tests day in and day out was enough to drive a person completely insane to the point that each day felt like a year.

Shaking off the horrifying memories that attempted to haunt him; once more the similar voice that echoed through his subconscious rang like a drum. 'They're coming...Prepare yourself...' Knowing well enough this was the voice of the Dragon Grimm within him, the little bit of what it stated was more confusing than anything though before he even had a chance to question it, gunfire, explosions and screams echoed from outside of the café.

"What--!!" Turning his head right over his shoulder from his seat to check on what was occurring, the first sight happened to be a male with dark hair was rushing to check on what was going on outside. Moments after, the sudden crashing of display window to the café shattering and the sight of what appeared to had been humanoid Grimm charging into the large room only to have one smashed by a table from a Faunus male before soon having that same humanoid Grimm be smashed with a chair. With how quick it all happened, Axel was unable to get a full look at what the enemy looked like though when the very same woman from earlier who brought Phan and himself the food spoke out about those who could fight as well as to those who couldn't to head to the rear of the café, Axel only kept silent while he quickly helped himself up to his own feet.

Of course he wasn't about to just let all this slide and run off, gripping a firm hold onto the hilt of his blade underneath the cloak. Axel headed straight out of the building via the broken window only to witness the sight of the chaos that was brewing all over Zramore. Corpses of men, women and children littered the streets as many of the unknown enemy were feeding upon them. Gritting his fangs at the sight of this, it wasn't until one the feeding Revenant turned their attention upon him did the sight of the blood dripping from it's maw and intestines simply hanging from it's jagged teeth did Axel get a full detailed look at the current enemy before him.
The very instant the sight of this came into view, the only expression that could be given at first was simply shock. Flashes of bright lights, screaming, the sounds of drills, heart monitor beeping, all different sounds and images replayed themselves in his head as Axel only stood there as though he were in a trance while the screams and sounds of a feminine voice echoed out about how to fend off against the threat were nothing more than mere muffled echoes. Meanwhile, the very humanoid Grimm that made itself known to Axel wasted no time to charge forward simply to slash it's claws straight across the cloaked male's face, forcing him to go flying straight into a nearby building before heading off to go on it's rampage upon other victims.

Setting/Location
Time - Noon
Mentions: @Neko_Green

Just like that, a peaceful moment between friends was shattered as the display glass had fallen to pieces.

"Burgundy!" Blanche quickly hopped out of her seat and pulled her friend's arm, away from the window and tugged Burgundy until the smaller girl was behind her.

The screaming from the outside put her on high alert, adrenaline pumping through her veins as her body readied for the imminent danger. She took out Dusk and Dawn then readied them into their sword formation. Blanche's mind briefly went to her grandfather, worry striking her until she remembered that the bullet shop had a secret compartment to it that "special" customers paid to escape through. It was specifically made in case the store was attacked or their partners needed to escape danger. He must have grabbed everything he needed and gotten out as fast as he could.

Grandpa was safe, Blanche was sure of it. She just needed to focus on herself and Burgundy so they could live another day to see him.

The male Faunus whom Blanche had barely paid attention to when he walked in, started using the furniture to smash his way through the humanoid Grimm attacking the shop. The friendly woman behind the counter had barked out orders, which Blanche barely heard.

"Stay close to me Burgundy. If you can't, then you better learn to fight or make friends really quickly." Blanche took her stance, rushing forward to attack the Revenant that slashed its claws toward her. They clashed with the fuller of her blade, the cow Faunus quickly moving to slice its head off.

She could hear more of them. What sounded like a horde of Revenants outside, attacking civilians left and right. Wanting to minimize the destruction, she activated her semblance. The pain of the new power was beginning to surface, making Blanche begin to pant and growl as her skin felt like it was on fire. Slowly but surely, her strength was increasing.

Blanche didn't use her semblance often, but she wanted to guarantee survival for as many people as she could. The smell of blood was thick in the air. It was only going to get worse until something was done.

Burgundy.png

Burgundy Silt
Mention: Jessica2477 (Talking to)

Burgundy’s heart nearly gave out when she heard the shrill screams from outside of the cafe. A second passed when Burgundy realized what was going on. Even before she saw the red and black shadows moving into the cafe her first thought. Grimm. The town must have been overrun something must have happened.

Burgundy didn’t react for a moment. She almost fell out her chair when Blanche pulled her out to safety. She saw the Revenants or at least that is what she thought they were called. It was going all to fast for her to think about those things. Her minds went fast adrenaline pumped through her. For almost she froze, unable to move. Her eyes darted to the fighting that was already going on, the Faunus barking orders to those who could fight, and then to Blanche.

Her words flashed back her control of herself. She put her side. This is bad. With the rush of them getting out and her just getting up, Burgundy hadn’t grabbed Sow and Harvest or even just a sidearm. She was useless with it anyway but it would have helped. Burgundy didn’t bother to tell Blanch instead of giving her a look to her eyes than to her own hip. She didn’t have a weapon. Not that Burgundy was the fighter of the group anyway.

As the fighting ensued Burgundy looked around she saw a mother againest the wall and a child, while behind the lines caught up in a fallen chair and table. She pulled it away without a thought and let the child on his way. Burgundy quickly caught on to be the role of a shield. She readied herself between Blanch and the front line and the others behind her. She almost seemed as though she wanted to fight. Though her face said otherwise. On her face was an expression of complete terror as if fighting back running away.

“Blanche what are we going to do,”
Burgundy asked her. She needs reassurance something to know this fight wasn’t as hopeless as they all were being pinned at the back of this bloodied cafe.

6a3abc1b81f77c1cd845015443ae31c0.jpg
Setting/Location
Time - Near Noon
Weather - Clear
Location - Vacuo, Zramore: Cafe Kyrie
Tags - @happydeath @Karyra @R-9 Pilot @jeshem @Neko_Green @Accelerator @RedArmyShogun (in indirect mention)

Verse darted forward, the music harmonizing with his actions to deliver a swift stomp upon the prone Grimm’s neck, snapping it nicely and dusting. The café was already clear or engaged of the few Grimm who had entered, thanks to himself and the quick responses of Chro, a female faunus patron who’d decapitated one, and one of the two men he’d been observing. The woman seemed to be building up some sort of semblance, Verse marked it and wondered how long it would take for her to build it up. Useful and interesting, he thought while the other man he’d been watching had rushed past and into the street, brandishing a blade. Verse followed, in time to witness him flying into the wall. Cursing inside, he propelled himself forward, beginning to try and attract the Grimm’s attention. The source of the mishap was currently rampaging off. Threats all around, Verse knew he couldn’t pursue. But a solution obviated itself as another humanoid mutation raised an arm opened up with an old auto-rifle. Rushing in, Verse darted low under its aim, still taking a few rounds onto his aura before catching it firing arm. He turned in with a light skip on a pivot foot, driving his elbow at the beast’s skull. But the Grimm caught the blow with his free arm, snarling at Verse with cursed light in its eyes mere inches from his face. Verse’s skip, however, had prepped his forward leg which stuck as a canon into the auraless Grimm’s knee. A horrendous snap and the Grimm’s snarl turned to a howl of pain as its knee broke in horrible contortion. Taking advantage of the pain, Verse whipped his elbowing arm around the back of the Grimm’s head while shifting the hand that controlled his grapple on the arm to take control of its aim and trigger on the rifle as if they were strange and demented partners in a macabre waltz.

A quick burst and an offending roar told him that the clawed beast had turned its attention to him. The one in his grip was recovering, but before it could give it a love-bite, Verse delivered a vicious hook kick to it while releasing his grips and shoving with the hand around the Grimm’s skull, sending the creature sprawling into the sand. Verse’s grin broadened as he watched his plan work. The lantern eyes of the surrounding Grimm turned towards him as the downed one screamed in pain and rage. Five new comers in total. No, six, he thought as another beast appeared over the rooftop, wielding some sort of strange rifle that, as it opened up down upon the road around Chro’s café, shot what seemed to be axe blades of dust. The clawed one bounding up behind, the other four spreading in a semi-circle to engage him as if they remembered some time past when they were once a team.

Six on him, six less on the innocent and giving crucial time for the knocked down swordsman to recover. The music was about to reach its swell. Himself relying on both on his skill, Chro, and an inordinate amount of absolute strangers who seemed to know how to handle themselves in a fight. And who the hell is shouting? he wondered vaguely. Just before the swell hit and he began his next step in his dance, he ruefully thought that this wasn’t the first time he’d been in a similar situation. Sure, without humanoid Grimm, but Grimm nonetheless.

Fire_Emblem_Awakening_lonqu_crit_full.png

Doran Kol
Mentioned: @RedArmyShogun

As chaos unfolded in the city, the woman in front of him appeared taken by another soul entirely. She began to ramble on about what these things were. Revenants? 32nd Battalion? Just what the hell? According to her they were a type of possession Grimm, though he never encountered any himself. A Grimm that took over the bodies of the dead? What kind of horror movie was this?

"Ya' already hired me... don't got much choice!" Doran joked as he followed behind her, still holding onto his antics even as the world around him literally crumbled.

He grasped at the other half of his pair of swords while spinning the pre-drawn one to transform it back into a scimitar. As they ran, Garnet began to glow and lay down fire upon all those creatures within her sight. A powerful, if unmanageable melee weapon with a stronger ranged form; Doran's was complementary to this. While the captain appeared to aggro all those in the area and tear through them at a range, his duty lied in eliminating any who grew too close. The monsters appeared quick-footed and strong, but their reaction time was, quite fittingly, akin to a deadman's, which didn't make for much good against his semblance.

Doran's eyes acquired a silver glint, dashing and spinning using his afterimages to confuse the Revenant that got close. Any that attacked or lashed mistakenly focused on the mirage of his body, noticing all too late where his actual positioning was. While they seemed to handle the onslaught rather well, apparently they did well enough to warrant a rally speech. Was the woman serious?

"Yeah... fuck blending in, that's a lost battle for you lady," Doran murmured with fatigue. She meant well, but he doubted the city would rally. Most were more concerned with their own well-being likely. Regardless, she seemed to determined to stand and fight, even if it was a battle she lost.

What a stupid sense of duty...

Sighing, more in apparent annoyance than tire, Doran tapped her on the arm. "I get you're going for the whole tank thing, but don't run yourself ragged or get yourself killed. My semblance focuses on not getting hit. Don't take all the aggro and die for a city that won't even stop to pray for you." He wasn't going to claim to know how the woman's semblance worked, but it obviously surrounded taking a hit, meaning it would likely suck aura like a vacuum.

Scraping the blades across each other, like a chef would sharpen a kitchen knife, Doran cut at a shambling body barely held together after the barrage of bullets from the woman's gun.

"I sure as hell ain't gonna die here... So how 'bout we don't be heroes, and just kick their asses and win?"

Setting/Location
Time - Noon
Mentions: N/A

(Maybe @happydeath for the motorcycle)

The Revenant's head was chopped clean off by the sharp blade of her sword, but that was just the first. A quick slash before a new, barely existing discomfort bloomed underneath the fiery pain that made her ignore the wound's existence. Blanche hardly noticed the fabric of her sleeve quickly staining red. She moved, slashing the Grimm that attacked her across its chest, only to have another quickly come to take its place after it dusted. It left no room for her to give her friend a command.

"Fuck off!" She yelled at the clawed creature.

Blanche swung her fist forward while the other readied her blade. With a hard bash of knuckles meeting face, the Revenant flew backwards from the force of the punch, tumbling against the sandy floor until it eventually crashed against the wall on the opposite side.

Her semblance was growing quickly. She had already gotten much stronger.

Perfect.

With her strength growing rapidly, Blanche would be able to help the Faunus with the headphones and the blue haired woman push them back.

Blanche swung her blade, aiming to cut one of the Revenants in half but missed. Her opponent stomped her blade into the ground, making it penetrate the Earth then quickly swung its claws at her face, forcing her to leap back and release her weapon.

The Revenant charged after her with a menacing growl and predatory white eyes as its target was in range. It readied a strike and swung its claws at her. Though she tried to move back, Blanche could feel the new wounds on her cheek; warm blood now dripping down the left corner of her mouth and her jaw. However, she powered through since the pain of her semblance was far worse than some cuts. The Faunus grabbed the Grimm's arm and tossed it over her shoulder, flipping it over her. Though before it hit the ground, she grabbed the Revenant's ankle. With all her might, she swung her opponent back around and into the ground in front of her with a sickening 'thud'. The clawed beast evaporated upon impact due to the sheer force of the collision, leaving behind a small crater where its back had hit.

She made an attempt to grab her weapon again, but was met with a Revenant's blade coming in to stab her hand. Blanche was forced to retract and focus on the new opponent.

"Just fucking die already!" Blanche exclaimed as the pain of her semblance had become worse.

The stinging. The fiery sensation of her muscles being overworked. Her body begging for the torture to finish. But she couldn't. Not until Burgundy and the patrons of the cafe were safe.

She dodged the blade again and again as the Grimm swung at her. The commotion seemed to be attracting more to them.

At the moment, she didn't care. She had to keep as many people safe as she could.

Blanche grabbed the Grimm's hand with practiced ease just as it tried to impale her neck. She used her free hand to push its elbow into an unnatural position, the bend accompanied by a loud 'snap'. The Revenant's howls in pain were quickly met with a pattern of an uppercut to its chin, followed swiftly by a downward hook, then another uppercut. The moment the force of her punches lifted it off the ground, Blanche pushed the beast so that it would fall to its back. Without giving it a chance to recover, she swung her right fist for another downward hook at the Grimm's abdomen, the amount of strength put into it made her wind her right leg back and leave another small crevice underneath her opponent. Then she swung said leg forward, slamming the bridge of her foot into the crotch of the Revenant. The kick sent the humanoid Grimm flying until it collided with two other beasts that wanted to charge after the pink haired Faunus.

The Revenant that had been kicked evaporated; the other two were quick to recover and charge after her instead.

They were coming in quickly. Blanche's blade had been stabbed so far down that most of it had penetrated the Earth. Blanche could easily take it out, but Dusk and Dawn was a long blade. She didn't have time to try and King Arthur her sword out of the ground if it gave Grimm the opening to claw her eyes out.

She needed to think fast.

Time seemed to move in slow motion as she searched for her options.

A piece of glass. She could hold it in her gloved hand and go for the lethal points.

A corpse, but that was just downright disrespectful and sickening.

A motorcycle that was parked outside of the cafe.

The motorcycle was her best choice. It could work as a shield and weapon. It was also the closest.

Forgive her, the owner of this good looking bike.

She grabbed the tire and rim of the motorcycle with both hands, grunting as she swung the vehicle over her head and slammed the Grimm moving to attack her with the vehicle's side into the ground. The loud, devastating 'crunch' of metal colliding with ground echoed over the chaos. Blanche readied the vehicle and swung again, aiming to hit another Revenant coming after her. Bits and chunks of what used to belong to the motorcycle flung with the humanoid Grimm she batted out of the area. Any other Grimm that tried to come after her, she would simply have to pummel them with the crumbling remains of this vehicle.

Blanche noticed how quickly she was panting now. They needed to end this quickly unless she wanted to run out of stamina mid-battle.

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Weather - Clear
Tags - @happydeath @Verran @R-9 Pilot @jeshem @Neko_Green @Accelerator (AKA: Cafe Crew)
Man.. he should have stood back and let everyone else do all the hard work. They had it well in hand. The Revenant Phan was facing punched through him again as Phan continued to watch the happenings around him with interest. As the beast tried to lunge again, Phan released his breath and grabbed the thing by the face. It slammed into his waiting palm like a well-behaved pet. Phan smiled.

His clawed hand increased the pressure on the thing's skull-mask until there was a satisfying crack and Phan flung it headlong into a different building. It dusted quickly after that.

He also saw the bike get destroyed and decided not to say anything. If that lady was strong enough to just throw a bike like it was nothing, he didn't really wanna tangle with her either. He was strong, but he was compensating with Dust. Oh Gravity Dust, why did you have to be so costly?

Three more monsters started to surround Phan, and as he thought about whether or not to act, his inner Grimm started to yell. Kill them! Kill them all!

This was why he didn't hunt for no pay. Still -Phan moved his head a little to dodge a claw, which scraped across his aura as it went- it was weird that all these guys had gotten through. Maybe he wouldn't stay here after all, no security. Or maybe he would, because good pay. Ugh... why was dust so expensive?

Phan grabbed the hand of a monster and started to swing it around, hitting the others before throwing the Revenant into the sky, where he pointed his right hand and fired a feather into it. It turned to dust as the feather pierced its head. A clean kill compared to what he was going to do to the others. More brutal! I demand more brutality from you!

What a needy Grimm, Phan thought as he complied. The last two recieved some truly awful treatment. Phan slammed the first out and over again into the dirt. It looked like he was just doing some simple work, like it didn't take much to hurt these Revenant like he was doing. However, if he broke concentration for even a moment he could go on a rampage. Which would be incredibly bad. Espcially since he thought that he recognized these creatures from... that place.

The last Revenant started to back away as its compatriot turned to dust. Phan launched himself at it almost feral-like, tackling the thing into the dirt as he started to pummel it with punches. Phan stopped counting after twenty. It took a while to die, but after a minute of beating the things face in, his inner Grimm was satisfied for the moment.

"Are we almost done yet? I've got better things to do than beat all these guy's faces in. Don't get me wrong, we could go all day, but it'll take forever if we don't stop these guys at the source."

Reactions: Jessica

Setting/Location
Mid Morning
Weather - Clear
Location - Road To Zramore, Vacuo -Zramore
Tags - @EmperorsChosen @Karyra @happydeath @Jessica2477 @the several people at the café

"Heh, bill the City after for this." She says off handily while smirking, switching her hammer back to the HMG, she lays down more fire into the entryway, getting return fire or spears in kind, though at a much lesser rate than her own firepower. Reaching with a free hand for another magazine box, the discarded clanks to the ground with a thud. Frowning she would have to pick up the casings later if only for reloading, hopefully the people here would be grateful or fearful enough to leave her shell casings be. Watching the Mercenary he seemed to be the speedy type that favored blades which worked well enough for her, as long as he didn't wander into the gun or she didn't turn suddenly to fire they would be fine likely.

Hearing more of his words provokes another smirk as he touched her arm going on about something another that she could vaguely heard over her .50, this was why Atlesian troops mostly used hand signs, gunfire wasn't a very quiet thing. She did understand enough of it however. "Heh, Mine isn't about getting hit, it just comes in hand to have if I'm getting hit, motioning towards the deep foot prints she was leaving in the ground or cracks in the pavement she shrugs. "Density, I more or less am a Tank, just don't ask me to swim in the ocean." Ceasing her fire to reload she smiles a bit taking a moment to catch her breath.

"Doran I wouldn't be pressing so hard if these things weren't a serious threat We in the Army learned to deal with them, but at massive losses till we learned.. Don't underestimate them. Plus I still need to report in and return to Vale, I have no intention on dying."

It seemed he was partly right, most of those that heard hadn't listen, choosing to panic or to fight as they always had, and with predictable results, the biggest surprise however was when a few huntsmen turned up, one with a giant sword of black iron and a bionic arm, another much older man of short height with a beard and priestly robes that reminded her of a Dwarf and another with rather cheap full plate armor with weapons equally out of place. "Oi Lass, we'll coordinate wit yah, yer an Atlesian Cap'n ain't yah? Well makes no neva mind to me, names Barton, some o'the gangs are will'n to cooperate an some of the huntsmen as well as me chruch, but they won't take orders directly from anyone, we also have some men from the Security forces as well."

Nodding at that and deactivating her Semblance, the quint sized grouping take a few moments to review the situation, it seemed casualties were very heavy in this district, more than a few huntsmen were dead or seriously harmed, namely the coordinated movements of the Revenants had came as a shock to all but a few seasoned huntsmen. Sadly Doran was mostly left to stand around, though it was unlikely he wanted to take part in the meeting. As the swordsman headed off in one direction, the fully armored knight wen another, leaving the dwarfish man. "So.. they've halted them in Three of the Five roads.. Good, we are winning. Just do what you can to keep the people calm, send that Knight fellow with the gangs to stop them at the exchange plaza, I'll head up to the street that café is on.."

"Ah, it's a Café, they got some nice brew and a right comely lass that was a hunter as well that cooks a right nice meal. And ah, we'll try and wrap this up quickly then." Turning to walk away the bearded elder Juniper pauses briefly looking at the man and some of his assorted collectables on his priestly white robes, a scroll, it seemed functional.

"..huh.. Alright, we'll take that, seems a bunch are being drawn there.. Ah, yeah, my number, you got a local transmitter right? Names Garnet, Juniper." Lifting her own scroll up the bearded man shakes his head, reaching into his robes.

"Ah no need fer that Lass, I used to be a huntsmen, still have me headset, you Military types always 'ave em, we'll use Channel Five on the local repeaters." Nodding in agreement and putting her own comm earbud in, she motions for Doran to follow, the battle meeting over.

"They are doing rather well all things considered, but.. Well let's get to that café." Running off at a sprint and with her Semblance down the captain is quick to round the corner with her makeshift partner in tow. First to gain her attention was a cow Faunus swinging a bike like a terrible club and not just any bike. But that bike, even if she were a bit wrong, as bikes and cars often shared paint jobs off of the factory floor, another and much more damning piece of evidence came in front of her, the boy who was so kind as to try stabbing her, or shooting her with a Nevermore feather..

Leveling the HMG at him, she smiles thinly, turning her head towards Doran. "What was that you were saying about Cafes earlier? You, no sudden movements..." It looked like he had been punching it to death.. That was when a shrill sound emitted from her headset.

"Cap'n Garnet, we seem to be have'n a wee bit of trouble coming from the Nor'east."

"Define a small problem.."

"Oh about five or so Death Striders, a bunch of Beowolf, two or three Rock golem Geist, a few dozen Sand Widow..there rather small thankfully, yah see the bigger ones.."

Coughing into the headset the priest stops his explanation and continues his report.

"Ah anyways there are a small number around a dozen or so Carnage Snappers, a bit like Ursa, we'll you'll learn fast, not too dangerous aside from the tails. And that's it."

"You don't sound very concerned."

"Well it's not the fall of Beacon, not yet at least, plus I've been wanting to fire the old Pipe Organ into them."

"Pipe Organ...I don't think music will..wait, why does a church have Rocket Artillery? What kind of religion are you even running?"

"I don't tell you how to live your life." Staring a bit dumb founded, Juniper wasn't sure how to respond to that in all honesty, as her finger rested on the trigger of her machine gun.

"..alright...uh send the swordsmen and who you can spare to the walls and outskirts, we'll handle it, keep the public unaware as long as you can, last thing we need is more. Have you got in touch with Central or Atlas Troops?"

"Been trying, lot's o' interference on the comms, I'll keep trying though."

Sighing with a shake of her head and keeping the .50 pointed at Phan. "I'm conscripting the two of you, pinky has to be with your right?, I'm asking anyone else in that Café that can fight to join us. A rather large Grimm attack is coming down..Then I'll let you two go after some questions unless I don't like what I hear.. Think very, very carefully about your next move."

Speaking up loudly the Captain calls out, nodding at the Cow Faunus briefly. "Everyone alright in there? Given all these things are dead, we got a bit of a problem heading into town, me and some of your..upstanding citizens are trying to gather soldiers to prevent this from turning major. Also Axel, don't do anything stupid, the Cow out here trashed your bike, I just want to ask some questions like before, the Agents aren't here.. Yet." Starting up the activation of her Semblance, she would rather not fight here and now, but the simple fact was both of them showed very fugitive behavior and she wasn't about to risk Axel cutting her in half like he had that jeep.

Nodding to Doran at her side, she motions for him to move forward, she had her targets and the last thing she wanted was for them to do something stupid, or for some of those inside to screw up the situation, in fact she only wanted some answers that she would then base her judgement off of...then there was the small matter of paying the Merc and getting ahold off Special Forces Command.

It just seemed to be one problem after another, though this should solve it, most of the people here were or used to be huntsmen, the city population shouldn't break out into insane riots at the drop of a hat against the huntsmen and while more than a few people had died the situation was more or less under control, still a church with heavy weapons.. Though someone had to have some firepower on hand...

Setting/Location
Time - Morning
Weather - Clear
Tags - @happydeath @Verran @R-9 Pilot @jeshem @Neko_Green @Accelerator @RedArmyShogun
Phan finished off the Revenant just as he realized that the lovely Captain was pointing her gun at him. A very big gun. Which wouldn't do much to him but he didn't want to push this luck. Phan put his hands into the air and let the gauntlets slide back into the bracers.

"As you say Captain lady. I kinda like how I am now... don't think I need more daylight in places they shouldn't."

So he waited patiently with his hands in the air as she talked into her headset. Things looked good that Phan was probably going to either get a chance to escape -his specialty- or possibly get conscripted into fighting more monsters. Which, if the latter happened, maybe he could get some kind of pay out of it? Nah, but it was nice to dream. She made her predictable command, and Phan nodded.

"I mean, he's around here somewhere, but honestly I was hoping to go back to how I got most of the way here. Alone. Nothing happened when I traveled alone..."

Phan sighed. Was he really going to have to do all this for nothing? He was low on Dust already, but this might just rid him of the rest of it until he could find the ability to pay for more.

"Well, I think it'd be in poor taste to turn you down or run. So, might as well count me in. So uh... just point the way I guess, Miss Captain lady."

Oh he was gonna run the first chance he got. However, it'd be dumb to just split now. If he stayed to help and he was lost in all that reckless carnage... well that's just the chaos of the world. What a shame that the wanted fugitive got away after helping the city...